Let's Make Viral Videos.

Fully owned by Explainer Videoly Sdn Bhd, Kasra Design™ is a boutique animation company specializing in the production of explainer videos and motion graphics for TV commercials, websites, corporate and training purposes.

At Kasra Design, we produce effective explainer videos that educate and entertain viewers. Through creative interpretation of a product or service, we help organizations and businesses simplify complex ideas and make the ideas more interesting by injecting a sense of humor.

We understand each client has specific needs. That’s why we have devised four different Packages to accommodate the unique requirements of our clients – from start-ups on shoe-string budgets to larger companies looking for a cost-friendly and effective way to promote their businesses or projects. And we never compromise on our quality.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Headquarters
  • Kasra Design
    Block D, Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara
    Petaling Jaya, SL 48710
    Malaysia
    (+60) 12 3409451

Hong Leong Bank, Wolters Kluwer, Magnum 4D, Global Industrial, Maxis, Stanley, HTC, IFRC, International Gas Union, GT Radial, Segi University, AdMaster, Day One, Grab,Tokio Marine.

Showreel 2017 - Explainer Video, Corporate Video, 2D & 3D, Motion Graphics

Calling Global Industrial will make product selection to application easier for you. Turning you from YOU…to super charged YOU. With over 1.5 million square feet of product space, you can find what you need with just a few clicks on the website, mobile phones or tablets.

Client : Global Industrial. (globalindustrial.com)

Watch more how it works videos at :

Global Industrial - 3D Animation

Global Industrial helps businesses save on their equipment and industrial supplies. They make it extremely easy for businesses of any size to shop online using devices of their choice. From product research to procurement, they have experts to guide the process and ease of ordering anytime, anywhere when you are ready with your decision.

Title : Being First to Market Matters
Client : Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Format: HD 720p
Concept, Design, Animation : http://www.kasradesign.com/videos/stanley

STANLEY Engineered Fastening is a STANLEY Black & Decker Inc. Company, with presence in a number of locations worldwide. For more than 40 years, Stanley Engineered Fastening has been revolutionizing fastening and assembly technologies for a variety of industries.

Divvy Corporate Video

Divvy Parking is the smart technology solution that connects commuters to these under-utilised resources, with just a tap on their smartphone.

Corporate video by : kasradesign.com   explainervideoly.com

We got the great opportunity to work with the good folks at Ogilvy West for the production of an explainer video to educate and entertain viewers on why they should choose softwood lumber as their home building materials and the relevant benefits.

Client : Wood Naturally

Agency : Ogilvy West

Script & VO : Ogilvy West

Illustrations, Storyboard, Sound Design & Animation: Kasra Design

Showreel 2015

A compilation of all the projects we've done in that past year. It consists of explainer videos, corporate videos, TV commercials and motion graphics.

Seeing Matters

Seeing matters. So your idea, no matter how complicated, must be presented well. That's why we value the art of animation.

Animation for Agriculture Company

"[Kasra Design's] video does the job of articulating what we do, in two minutes, in a very complicated industry."

Kasra Design created a two-minute bi-lingual explainer video detailing the challenges, trends, and solutions of the industry. The team is currently providing animation services for additional videos.

Toronto, Canada
Derek Vollebregt
Head of Marketing, Cravo

The video has been well received by employees and current and prospective clients. Despite the geographic difference, Kasra Design provided updates on timelines and completed deliverables quickly. The team delivers detailed, quality animation and understands how to convey a compelling message.

Our company is Cravo, a family-run business in the agricultural sector. Cravo builds large retractable roofs for greenhouse structures in order to help large-scale farmers grow food more sustainably.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Kasra Design?

My father runs the business, and when I joined last year, I wanted to give consumers a fresh look to how we position the company. Traditionally, we looked at ourselves as simply a supplier of large greenhouses, and I wanted to show that we’re a lot more than that.

That agenda led me to build a new website, which we’re about to launch in two weeks. I really liked the idea of making an explainer video. We build these large-scale greenhouses with roofs that can open and close. I wanted to show that in an easily understood way, instead of needing to take an hour to explain what we do to a potential client. I wanted to find a way to simplify the way we present ourselves, and I wanted to use a video to showcase animations of how we work.

The first video we did with Kasra Design was a two-minute video that explains the challenge we’re trying to solve. The video is actually an introduction to the challenges of food production today. It looks at the different trends that are impacting both the growers and the consumers, then goes on to show how we developed our solution and details how that solution works. That video has now been finished in both English and Spanish. Kasra Design is currently helping us with animations for some of our other videos.

How did you come to work with Kasra Design?

I found them initially through a random blog search. I was looking online for explainer videos. Kasra Design had the best videos. We needed an agency that was really good with animations and they were very strong. Their cost was much better and they produced really high-caliber videos.

When I spoke with them, I asked what their process would be and how they would work given the time zone differences. I was satisfied with the answers they gave me.

We’ve spent around $10,000 working with Kasra Design.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from your work with Kasra Design?

The video has been very well received, though, by those who have seen it. My father showed it to some of our current and prospective clients, who enjoyed it. We’ve shown it to all our employees, and everyone has just been astounded. We had to put together the idea of what the video was going to be, but Kasra Design had to work with us to put that idea into action. The video does the job of articulating what we do, in two minutes, in a very complicated industry. We’re really excited about launching the video.

How did Kasra Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very impressed; they are fantastic. I was initially a bit concerned because they were in Malaysia, but they were great in getting things done very fast, keeping things on track, and providing updates on timing. I haven’t had any issues in that regard.

What distinguishes Kasra Design from other providers?

The biggest thing that distinguishes Kasra Design is the quality of their animation. There are a lot of providers out there that are quite basic in their 2D or character-based animation, but that was not the case with Kasra Design. The level of detail that they had when we moved from the server to the animation was great. They have a very good sense of bringing our story together. My first response to seeing the videos was very positive.

Is there anything Kasra Design could have improved or done differently?

No, but I was very proactive with them. I had a completed script going into the project. I responded very quickly to everything they did. It would be interesting to see how they would perform in a situation where the client isn’t as responsive. If we ever hit an issue or problem, they were quick to solve the problem or offer suggestions.

Custom Data Visualization Leading Chinese IT Firm

"In terms of creativity, they have a magic element there to make the whole process very smooth ... "

Kasra Designs provided video production services for a number of projects. This included data visualization as well as product demonstrations.

Shanghai, China
Chief Marketing Officer, IT Firm

Kasra Designs has performed exceptionally. They were able to turn boring data content into something compelling, and within budget before deadline. Given their great work, the partnership has expanded and is expected to continue.

Could you please describe your organization?

We’re a marketing data technology company in China. We are helping clients to measure their marketing investments and to check their investment effectiveness in the digital marketing areas. We focus on advertising, reputation, social measurements, and ecommerce measurements. We serve more than 50 percent of the leading brands in China, including international and domestic. We have 350 people, and we’re located in Shanghai.

I’m the chief marketing officer.

What was your goal for working with Kasra Design?

They helped me to produce my videos. They have been producing corporate videos using animation. We didn’t have the expertise in-house at the time, so we turned to Kasra to support our animation needs.

Could you please describe the actual scope of work assigned to them?

They produce videos to present my reports, which used to be a PowerPoint, a market research report. They creatively turned it into a video report to make all of the stories more interesting, rather than just reading the PowerPoint. For another project, they used animated video to explain our product, technologies, and solutions, which is the most difficult part, but they did it wonderfully. I got plenty of compliments from our clients on this.

How did you come to choose Kasra Design as your partner?

They were recommended by an ex-colleague. I checked their website and their credentials on YouTube, [seeing] what they have produced. They sounded very good, and their pricing was very competitive. After I tried it once, I found their service to be the best I’ve ever used. We’ve been working together for two years.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for the amount you’ve invested in their services to date?

Each project is less than $10,000, but we’ve done between five and seven projects already.

Our relationship is ongoing. We’ve worked on several projects together, and they’ve become our partner. They are the only video production company we use now.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

The results are solid. The Shanghai television station is using my video reports in their TV news reporting programs. They have an interesting way to present boring statistical research data. They did it wonderfully. Sheryl [Chung], the managing director, is so patient, and she has good listening skills. She is so intelligent, and she processes my complicated data, makes it simple, and then translates it to her creative team so they can develop a creative output from the boring data. That’s difficult, and she did it very well. She was patient and very attentive. They have a sharp schedule with a fast turnaround, which I like. We work around the clock. The price is very competitive and straightforward, and I like that a lot.

When working with Kasra Design, is there anything that you would consider unique about their practice that distinguishes them from other vendors?

I think what’s special is Kasra Design's service, which is quite exceptional. In terms of creativity, they have a magic element there to make the whole process very smooth, and they have the skill to take boring data and translate it into creative work. I think it’s rare to find that in a design firm because they’re working with some complex data.

What advice, if any, would you give a future client of theirs?

I think it’s important to have a clear idea of their work process and schedule. Anyone that wants to work with Kasra should bring a well-articulated proof of concept and a good understanding of what results they’re looking for. Kasra has some great creative talent, but they need a basic direction.