Las Vegas Marketing and Advertising Agency

K2 Analytics is a leading online marketing agency in Las Vegas.
focus on search engine marketing, content creation, conversion rate optimization, social media, online PR and web design.

At K2 Analytics we specialize in creating marketing strategy solutions that produce results.
we’ve had the pleasure of working with a diverse client list including internationally recognized brands, locally owned small businesses and everything in between.

Las Vegas, NV

Lucky Little Chapel

Purlife

Certified Nannies of America

Full Service Digital Marketing for Online Jewelry Retailer

"K2 Analytics INC gives a personal touch."

March 2015 - Ongoing

K2 Analytics INC performs a variety of digital marketing services. The team assists with website development & maintenance, create graphics and blogs, and helps with photography & social media.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Owner, Purlife

K2 Analytics INC met expectations. The online business has been generating revenue since K2 Analytics INC began their expert marketing services. Their responsiveness supplemented their professional management style. Their personable approach was also noteworthy.

I’m the owner of Purlife, an online & retail business that sells jewelry.

What challenge were you trying to address with K2 Analytics INC?

We needed to find a full-service company for our online marketing.

K2 Analytics INC delivers online marketing services. Their team assists with graphics, blogs, photography, and social media. They also build websites, perform web maintenance, and manage & update our e-commerce store.

My primary contact is Esther (Marketing Manager, K2 Analytics INC).

How did you come to work with K2 Analytics INC?

I found K2 Analytics INC online. They had a more personal touch than others. Their team almost felt more like a family than a corporate organization.

We currently spend $2,500 per month.

Our engagement with K2 Analytics INC began in March 2015.

K2 Analytics INC delivered my needs. Through targeting the right people, I’ve been able to make more money on the site. The branding their team did was also great.

How did K2 Analytics INC perform from a project management standpoint?

K2 Analytics INC has an excellent project management style. Someone is always available to answer the phone. Our main communication channels are email and phone. Esther discusses my needs daily. If I need anything specific, I can go to their office and sit with the graphic designer or another team member. Most of the time, Esther takes cares of everything.

K2 Analytics INC gives a personal touch. They always answer the phone and give straight answers. Their team is clear and upfront with what needs to be done to achieve the results I want. I appreciate that they’re a full-service company.

While I’ve worked with a few companies before, K2 Analytics INC is perfect for me.

K2 Analytics INC’s team is honest and delivers whatever you need. They’re on top of things.