Your Marketing and Creative Partner

Just Digital Inc. is a full-service marketing agency in Los Angeles. We help small and medium sized business owners and entrepreneurs like you, build a strong online presence and attract more of the right kind of customers.

We focus on real results for real businesses. It's why we're consistently rated a top digital marketing agency in Los Angeles.

We start by helping you create a strong foundation, then continue working with your business with done-for-you, month to month services that are simple, strategic, and effective.

Our digital marketing services include

1. Marketing consulting and digital growth strategy

Los Angeles, CA
  • 7083 Hollywood Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Little Fluffy Head

Little Fluffy Head Cafe is one of the first cheese tea boba shops in Los Angeles of its kind, giving customers the familiar taste of deeply adored boba drinks-but with an added twist. They specialize in creating high-quality cheese tea drinks, pairing a refreshing tea base with a rich, creamy cheese foam topping. By integrating eastern and western bubble tea cultures through the unique flavors of their tea, they hope to provide

exciting, innovative drink options for their customers.

Cure Cardiovascular Consultants

Dr. Bagheri is a cardiologist who owns his own private practice. The final logo symbol we created for him is a dual image of a heart and a gladiator mask that Dr. Bagheri liked among the concepts.

One of Dr. Bagheri’s patients, Archangel Michael, gave him a painting after a successful surgery. Dr. Bagheri has always been passionate about fighting to save people’s’ lives and the Archangel Michael has always had a

personal connection even from his childhood. He wanted a logo with an angel fighting that was not cheesy or cliche. We played around with three different themes: an angel, a heart, and a gladiator mask. In the end, we were able to create a logo that stayed true to Dr. Bagheri and Cure Cardiovascular’s values.

Books To Go

Books to Go is a trusted bookkeeping resource based in Tualatin, Oregon. They help busy business owners stay on top of their finances so they can keep growing their business. With service offerings from monthly bookkeeping to financial reporting, they make sure all of their clients are cared for and informed about their business’ financial health.

We recreated the logo and branding identity and built a custom website

as a long term business asset for Books to Go. This website is integrated with marketing assets and analytics that are optimized for conversions. In addition, we provided curated social media content production that consistently echoes their brand. In conjunction with our marketing consultation, we created a launchpad for Books to Go to grow with speed and agility.

Close Up Models Agency

Kevin Issa, a photographer with a strong sense of design and aesthetic, needed a logo and a website to showcase his work and function as a place where clients and models meet and get connected. We created a simple, clean, and modern design that we believe best complements and showcases his stunning work—photography.

The logo symbol we called the “viewfinder” is an abstracted image of a viewfinder, capturing both the

big picture, and the smaller details—hence “close up.”

Figuratively, the circle in the middle suggests “the focus is on the model,” on connection, on selection. Think “hand-picked,” and “chosen.” Anything put on the center calls the attention.

Digital Marketing for Consulting Firm

“I feel more confident because they are part of our team.”

2015 - Ongoing

Just Digital Inc serves as a digital marketing team, managing social media and advertising, promoting events and handling reservations, and posting content marketing videos. They also redesigned the website.

Roslyn Rozbruch
President, Roz Strategies

Just Digital Inc helps to grow business by effectively marketing to target audiences. They made the website more user-friendly, and they continually offer helpful, innovative ideas and responsive communication. As their responsibilities increase, their performance steadily exceeds expectations.

I’m the president of Roz Strategies, a consulting, coaching and e-learning firm. We help CPAs, attorneys, and enrolled agents add tax resolution representation as a service for their clients. My husband is a CPA and has over 16 years’ experience helping others with tax problems. He has taken his experience to help practitioner’s by doing online training webinars and speaking at conferences all over the country.  We have a multi-tiered membership, and a higher-level coaching/mastermind program for people who are already successful within the tax resolution industry. We help practitioner’s scale their practices with Michael’s systems and tools. I create our products and guide-books and put on our events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Just Digital Inc?

We needed help attracting other professionals specific to our industry to learn what our business has to offer.

Hugo (CEO, Just Digital Inc) does most of our online services. They manage our LinkedIn profile and post articles and information about what we do on social media. They work closely with my husband creating our Facebook and Adroll ads.
They’ve been great with creating and posting our content value videos.  I knew I wanted to do these value videos, but Hugo gave good suggestions that made my vision even better.

They post the informational videos online or on YouTube. People are able to get training and information that’s significantly valuable to them. When we do a product launch, Hugo is great at informing people about the product that we’re launching online and getting them to show up. During those events Hugo and his team monitor, and answer people’s questions and he does an excellent job of it.

Hugo also works well with our clients. He helps them with their businesses. He helps our clients with their social media posts, websites and Facebook advertising that help their businesses grow. So, not only does Just Digital Inc help attract our clientele, but once we have someone in our membership, they help them scale their businesses to make their lives easier.

They’ve also helped us redesign the website.  A few months ago, I looked at my website and realized I didn’t like how it looked and that it needed an update and an overall re-vamping. It wasn’t easy to navigate. Just Digital Inc helped create a member site that’s easy to navigate and easy to use. Now, they’re redoing our whole website, which is awesome. I’m so happy with how it’s looking.

When we have a live event, I want Hugo and Isaac there because they’re great about helping us and working with our clients. I also have Hugo teach a session at our events because he has good information to share with our attendees.
Michael and I are very happy how well Just Digital has helped us grow our business.

We work with Hugo and Isaac.

How did you come to work with Just Digital Inc?

My husband was introduced to Hugo at an event. The capacity of how he helps us has continued to grow.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing.

Our business is growing, and Hugo and the Just Digital team has helped with that. They are great with getting people to register and show up for our online training webinars. Hugo knows how to attract professionals specific to our industry.

They’re great at making Michael and my vision come to life, and they’re great to work with. When we go on the road doing a live event or when my husband is doing a training, I feel more confident because they are part of our team. They’ve been great about reaching our target market and specifically knowing who we’re trying to reach and how to attract them to come onto our webinars and to check out some of the services and products that we offer.

How did Just Digital Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re amazing. If I email them, they answer my questions quickly. If I don’t care for something, they change it right away. Hugo is great at coming up with ideas for our team. He gives suggestions for what he thinks would be good for our company. We highly recommend that our clients work with them so they can achieve their goals.

I’ve been happy and enjoy working with them. They’re exceedingly professional. As our company grows and they get to know us more, they grow and come up with ideas. They’re a big part of our team even though they’re outsourced.

I do recommend them because I think very highly of them.

Digital Marketing for Interior Design Business

"If you want an authentic agency that provides results, then I would definitely hire Just Digital."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Just Digital provides digital marketing for a growing small business. They completely rebuilt a website, incorporating their own logo designs. They promote the site through SEO/AdWord optimization.

Beverly Hills, California
Mitra Pakdaman Silva
Owner and CEO, LA Healthcare Design Inc.

Profits increased dramatically thanks to Just Digital’s targeted marketing approach. The intuitive website layout generates quality traffic. They’re receptive to project management feedback and devote themselves to a project, making them a dependable marketing partner.

I'm the owner of LA Healthcare Design Inc. We specialize in interior design for medical and healthcare spaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Just Digital, Inc.?

While I have extensive experience in my industry, I needed help with digital marketing after launching my own business. I had worked with a previous vendor to design our website, but I was unhappy with the result, so I hired Just Digital to craft our digital image from scratch.

We spent a lot of time brainstorming. They took time to understand my business and helped me hone in on the type of clients I wanted to attract. Through these early conversations, we also determined which keywords to promote through search engines.

My biggest challenge was messaging, ensuring that my business was accurately presented for potential clients. Just Digital developed our branding from the ground up, designing our logos and business cards, and then incorporated those themes into the website they recoded from scratch.

In addition to Google AdWords, they also provide SEO optimization and social media management.

I have worked with Hugo [Fernandez, CEO, Just Digital] and his team directly.

How did you come to work with Just Digital, Inc.?

I discovered them during a conference. After hearing positive feedback from their previous clients, I decided to hire Just Digital for the first stage of my marketing campaign. I was impressed with their results, so I’ve continued to work with them.

We started working together in November 2014 and our relationship is ongoing.

The website layout they provided has improved both traffic and the amount of time each visitor spends on our page. The arrangement of photos and messages is such that new users can find what they’re looking for within three seconds.

Their contributions have also helped attract high-dollar clients who align with the services we provide. This was a big shift for me, as I had previously wasted resources targeting the wrong audience.

All told, they’ve helped my business grow from five to six figures, and we're verging on seven figures.

How did Just Digital, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm a very selective person. I give 120% to my clients and expect the same from my business partners. Just Digital is highly organized and has efficient communication systems, allowing them to meet my high expectations.

They helped me understand the key tenants of marketing. Because I trusted them, they taught me that it takes time to see results. They also go above and beyond to ensure they’re giving their best.

We had issues with communication at first, but they took my feedback into consideration and have improved dramatically.

I highly recommend them.