Unrelenting Dedication to Profitable Amazon PPC

Weaponize your Amazon PPC

Effective. Hands on. Cutting Edge.

At Junglr, wasted ad spend makes us sick. We never stop fighting to make every advertising dollar effective as possible. Amazon's advertising is constantly changing, we keep you ahead of it.

Reach out, let's go over your account. We don't bite.

Ocala, FL
  • Ocala, FL

Amazon PPC Strategy for Sports Recovery Company

"I am very satisfied with the progress and results she has achieved thus far."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Junglr provided Amazon PPC advertising services for an e-commerce business. Their team optimized Amazon ad campaigns, eliminated overlap, and strove to increase profitability and efficiency.

London, Canada
Aaron Burns
CEO, Zenith Athletics

Junglr successfully delivered improved keyword ranking and ROI. Their team is very communicative, accessible, and driven to succeed. The professionalism, honesty, and ability to skillfully manage the platform were very impressive.

I am the Owner and Operator of Zenith Athletics. We specialize in bringing to market innovative sports recovery products for ecommerce markets. Specifically, our focus is on Amazon.com.

For what projects/services did your company hire Junglr?

Managing Amazon PPC Ads has always been a challenge for myself. The potential of using the advertising platform correctly is huge and we needed an agency that understands how Amazon Ads work so we can position our brand at the top of the search results for all of our relevant keywords.

We worked with another vendor who used automated software and found the results of the campaigns unsatisfactory.

My goal for this project was to increase Ad Spend profitability in order to drive up keyword rankings.

I looked at about 3 other agencies in the Amazon PPC space, but they were either out of the price range I was comfortable paying or did not have the experience I was looking for. The deciding factor to start working with Junglr was Elizabeth's  (PPC Expert, Junglr) knowledge about all the details concerning Amazon PPC. She really has a handle on all the current features of the ad platform, but is also eager to learn the new functions that come out. The drive she shows is what ultimately led me to sign a contract with Junglr.

Elizabeth was given the task of optimizing our ad campaigns, getting rid of overlap in keywords across campaigns and mining new, relevant keywords. She did a full audit of our account before signing a contract, in order to ensure she was able to help my business.

There is only one team member involved in this project, although Junglr has other team members who serve other companies.

Our keyword ranking for our main keyword (which has about 65,000 searches per month) went from ranking 5th to 2nd over a few months. Elizabeth was also able to scale up our Ad Spend from $150 per day to $300 per day while keeping our ACOS in the low 20's. I am very satisfied with the progress and results she has achieved thus far. I can't wait to see what's next!

We mainly stick to FB Messenger as this seems convenient for both of us. We check in weekly or as needed. For example, if we have a new product being launched, more communication will be needed to plan accordingly. Elizabeth is very accessible and always answers within an hour or so.

I really appreciate the professionalism, honesty and overall knowledge shown by Junglr. They really are a secret weapon in Amazon PPC Management. Elizabeth is constantly working with me to push my business to the next level, something that was lacking with the last vendor I worked with.

The only thing I think would be beneficial is to provide monthly reports that show the progress of campaigns. I usually just check in every few weeks to see how campaigns are performing or look at the results myself. I think monthly reporting would be an extra step that would add a lot to the experience.