Unrelenting Dedication to Profitable Amazon PPC

BRONZE VERIFIED

Weaponize your Amazon PPC

Effective. Hands on. Cutting Edge.

At Junglr, wasted ad spend makes us sick. We never stop fighting to make every advertising dollar effective as possible. Amazon's advertising is constantly changing, we keep you ahead of it.

Reach out, let's go over your account. We don't bite.

Ocala, FL
  • Ocala, FL

Amazon PPC for E-Commerce Company

"I think she has always been available."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Junglr created PPC management for Amazon e-commerce products. Their team designed campaigns for

Cleveland, Ohio
Ariel Travis
Owner, Amazon Business

Junglr has provided impressive PPC services. Their team was accessible and responsive. They dealt with concerns quickly and were very responsive. The availability was great.

I am the owner of an e-commerce company that sells private label products on Amazon

For what projects/services did your company hire Junglr?

PPC on my Amazon products (started with around 5 SKUs and now at about 40 SKUs) I was managing PPC myself before and I wanted someone else to take it to the next level and help free up my time to focus on building my business

Increase sales and increase the amount of time I am able to focus on building my business

I posted in a few respected Amazon seller groups and several sellers highly recommend I contact Junglr, since Junglr had been doing a great job for their Amazon businesses

Elizabeth Greene of Junglr contacted me to learn about my business and goals. She custom designed campaigns for our account and continuously monitors them and tweaks them. She also sends monthly reports, is very proactive if she notices something unusual (either a challenge or an opportunity), and she is extremely accessible in case I ever want to talk things over in a phone call.

I interact with Elizabeth Greene. She is extremely responsive to any questions I have and very quick to do work as well. If I want to have a phone call the next day, I think she has always been available.

Average Cost of Sale (ACOS) is very low - under 15% average - and sales and profits have at least 2-3Xed since we started working together. Meanwhile, Junglr's service essentially pays for itself - while saving us tons of time and energy to build our business - because they are only taking a small percentage of our advertising revenue sales.

Very pleasant, very responsive, very accessible. One of the best things about working with Junglr.

The accessibility and individual attention. I know Junglr has other clients, but you definitely feel you're getting a personal touch working with them. That's been very impressive. For this reason (and because of the quality of their work and how much time I've saved not needing to constantly mess with PPC myself), I've recommend Junglr highly to several Amazon sellers I know.

None that comes to mind. Whenever I've had any concerns, I always felt like they've been dealt with very quickly.

Overall Score Highly recommended. It is overwhelming choosing a PPC agency (lots of options out there), but if you go with Junglr I really think you'll be happy.
    Super accessible
    Very reasonable -- pays for itself
    Great metrics
    I've already referred several people over

Amazon PPC Strategy for Sports Recovery Company

"I am very satisfied with the progress and results she has achieved thus far."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Junglr provided Amazon PPC advertising services for an e-commerce business. Their team optimized Amazon ad campaigns, eliminated overlap, and strove to increase profitability and efficiency.

London, Canada
Aaron Burns
CEO, Zenith Athletics

Junglr successfully delivered improved keyword ranking and ROI. Their team is very communicative, accessible, and driven to succeed. The professionalism, honesty, and ability to skillfully manage the platform were very impressive.

I am the Owner and Operator of Zenith Athletics. We specialize in bringing to market innovative sports recovery products for ecommerce markets. Specifically, our focus is on Amazon.com.

For what projects/services did your company hire Junglr?

Managing Amazon PPC Ads has always been a challenge for myself. The potential of using the advertising platform correctly is huge and we needed an agency that understands how Amazon Ads work so we can position our brand at the top of the search results for all of our relevant keywords.

We worked with another vendor who used automated software and found the results of the campaigns unsatisfactory.

My goal for this project was to increase Ad Spend profitability in order to drive up keyword rankings.

I looked at about 3 other agencies in the Amazon PPC space, but they were either out of the price range I was comfortable paying or did not have the experience I was looking for. The deciding factor to start working with Junglr was Elizabeth's  (PPC Expert, Junglr) knowledge about all the details concerning Amazon PPC. She really has a handle on all the current features of the ad platform, but is also eager to learn the new functions that come out. The drive she shows is what ultimately led me to sign a contract with Junglr.

Elizabeth was given the task of optimizing our ad campaigns, getting rid of overlap in keywords across campaigns and mining new, relevant keywords. She did a full audit of our account before signing a contract, in order to ensure she was able to help my business.

There is only one team member involved in this project, although Junglr has other team members who serve other companies.

Our keyword ranking for our main keyword (which has about 65,000 searches per month) went from ranking 5th to 2nd over a few months. Elizabeth was also able to scale up our Ad Spend from $150 per day to $300 per day while keeping our ACOS in the low 20's. I am very satisfied with the progress and results she has achieved thus far. I can't wait to see what's next!

We mainly stick to FB Messenger as this seems convenient for both of us. We check in weekly or as needed. For example, if we have a new product being launched, more communication will be needed to plan accordingly. Elizabeth is very accessible and always answers within an hour or so.

I really appreciate the professionalism, honesty and overall knowledge shown by Junglr. They really are a secret weapon in Amazon PPC Management. Elizabeth is constantly working with me to push my business to the next level, something that was lacking with the last vendor I worked with.

The only thing I think would be beneficial is to provide monthly reports that show the progress of campaigns. I usually just check in every few weeks to see how campaigns are performing or look at the results myself. I think monthly reporting would be an extra step that would add a lot to the experience.

BRONZE VERIFIED