The Maker of Brands.

With the focus on web designing and digital marketing, Jumix attracts like-minded businesses with the obsession of helping people and making the world a better place.

Working with a wide range of clients, ranging from local start-ups to multinational companies, Jumix firmly believe that the 3 key elements to bring success to any business is to provide a modern design, powerful content and divergent marketing strategies.

Jumix’s services consist of Website Design, Digital Marketing service like Facebook marketing service, Google AdWords service, eCommerce online store development, payment gateway integration, photography, video production as well as web hosting and domain name registration.

Bayan Baru, Malaysia
  • 1-2-32, Elit Avenue, Jalan Mayang Pasir 3
    Bayan Baru, PG 11950
    Malaysia

Moonton Mobile Legends, TVB Hong Kong, Lazada, Nirvana, Arita Group of Companies, Pena Group of Companies, Lee Motors, Kurin

Watch how we transform and digitalize a local optometrist shop by creating a visually appealing website.

Lee Motors started out with humble beginnings way back in the 1950s. Lee Motors is here throughout the decades, to serve thousands of happy customers throughout Malaysia. Watch how the 3rd Generation - Eugene Lee and Jason Lee, putting in their efforts to maintain the legacy of their grandfather, and how Jumix helps to maintain the legacy as well as transforming a traditional business into a modern one.

Coffee benefits different people in different way. Forest Cloud is here to bring the good of coffee to every café. Watch the story of how 3 coffee lovers turn their daily habits into a successful business, and how Jumix helps ease their operation and increase sales by developing their eCommerce website.

Mobile Legends 515 Unite Campaign Image

Mobile Legends 515 Unite Campaign

We plan, manage and execute the whole Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 515 Unite campaign in 2019. Read the whole project at: https://jumixdesign.com/mobile-legends-bang-bang/

TVB Hong Kong Image

TVB Hong Kong

We manage the content marketing, strategy, media buy, ads and contest of TVB Hong Kong social media page.

Read the whole project brief at: https://jumixdesign.com/project/tvb

Kurin Image

Kurin

Website Design project for Kurin.com.my

Lichtechnic Image

Lichtechnic

Jumix designs the website for Lichtechnic, who deals in industrial grade lighting equipment for enterprises and MNCs.

Pena Builder Image

Pena Builder

Website design project for https://penagroup.com.my

Calm International Image

Calm International

Calm International is a dedicated practice with the aim of assisting individuals in making his or her mark in today’s changing and challenging world. Jumix did the branding, logo design and website design for Calm International.

Dani Watch Image

Dani Watch

Dani is a boutique online watch store, specially crafted and designed in Malaysia. They are now selling online using Jumix eCommerce platform.

Arita Plastics Image

Arita Plastics

Modern website redesign for Arita Plastics, a leading plastic manufacturer in Malaysia.

iMosa Image

iMosa

Imosa is a internet-based entrepreneurship, wealth planning and management platform. Jumix created and design the website to further expand their networking.

E-Commerce Dev for Tea Retailer

"Jumix helps new customers who aren’t as familiar with e-commerce."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

A tea retailer hired Jumix to build their e-commerce platform that includes marketing, promotions, and a payment and order system. They also implemented features for shipping.

Kampung Jawa, Malaysia
Marketing Manager, Tea Retailer

The team at Jumix crafted a user-friendly platform within budget. Their responsive approach complemented their prompt workflow. Customers can expect a skilled team that provides helpful insight and advice.

I’m the marketing manager of a tea retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumix?

We were looking for someone to develop our website. We’re entirely new to e-commerce, especially related to customer service.

We were looking for a simple design and platform. We didn’t want our consumers to have difficulties clicking on our product. The comprehensive website features promotions, marketing, and orders.

Our company has four main brandings, and we discussed with them about how to clearly feature so many products. They also helped us change a few features for shipping and promotions.

I normally deal with the manager. In total, we work with three to four people.

How did you come to work with Jumix?

We saw their portfolio online. Their work was exactly what we were looking for. They sent us a quote, which was within our budget. We carried on from there.

We spent less than $5,000.

Our engagement with Jumix started last December.

Jumix helps new customers who aren’t as familiar with e-commerce. I like that they gave us guidance and advice for any questions we threw at them. For example, when it came to the payment gateway, they advised what we should carry on with.

The e-commerce site is user-friendly and easy to edit.

The team is very responsive. If there are any technical issues, I can just send them an email. Whenever we have an urgent request or issue, they solve it quite promptly.

How did Jumix perform from a project management standpoint?

They had teams to help me solve any tentative issues, guiding me through whatever I requested. Right after the project started, my general manager met them. We normally communicate through WhatsApp, phone calls, and emails.

Their team is very young, but they’re very intuitive. While they’re not too experienced with e-commerce, I feel like their skills were better than a developer we used previously.

I don’t have any areas of improvement.

They’re quite serious and skilled. For new e-commerce customers like us, they would be good to try out.

Website Dev for LED Manufacturer

"I’m satisfied with their dedication and their work."

Sept. 2019 - Apr. 2020

An LED manufacturer hired Jumix to develop their website. After collaborating on a plan and building the site, which showcases the manufacturer’s products, the team built a second site.

Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Oon Siang Ling
Director, Lictechnic

Jumix’s contributions have served to increase company revenue. Throughout the project, the team was friendly, engaged, and responsible. Customers can expect a smooth and successful engagement.

I’m the director of Lictechnic, an LED manufacturer

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumix?

We needed someone to develop our website.

The Jumix team developed our website, which showcases all of our products. At the start of the project, they gave us advice and consulted with us on a plan for building the site. They also developed a second website.

We worked with two or three people.

How did you come to work with Jumix?

I found their website after doing a Google search.

We spent about $3,000 on their services.

The project took place from September 2019-April 2020.

We’ve seen our capital increasing as a result of Jumix’s efforts. Overall, the team was really friendly and helpful. We also feel we got great value for what we paid.

How did Jumix perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is very good. They kept us informed and followed the timeline

At times, they made the effort to come into our office to talk about the project. I’m satisfied with their dedication and their work.

No, Jumix’s work is very good.

They can be trusted. You should go with them.

Web Design for Online Watch Retailer

"They gave me a sense of security."

Feb. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Jumix developed and designed an e-commerce website for a watch retailer.

Malaysia
Daniel Tan
Creative Director, Dani Watch

The design that Jumix produced satisfied all the client’s needs. Their team was friendly and patient throughout the process, making the project go smoothly. They offer high-quality work for a fair price.

I’m the creative director of an e-commerce company that sells watches.

What challenges were you trying to address with Jumix?

I hired them for web design.

They built me a new e-commerce website and provided a clean, minimalist design.

I had one main point of contact who was the project manager.

How did you come to work with Jumix?

I think I found them online. I went on their website and I liked their style and felt that their pricing was fair.

I spent about 5,000 Malaysian Ringgit (approximately $1,169.45 USD).

We started working together in February or March 2019. We finished working together in early-2020. It took a bit longer than expected, but that was because I had an issue getting the materials to them.

The website is new so I can’t say if it’s increased business yet. However, the feedback I’ve gotten so far has been positive. The function and design of the site are good.

How did Jumix perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager was friendly, responsive, and patient. They did a good job explaining the process to me since I’m not a technical person. We communicated via WhatsApp, email, and over the phone.

They gave me a sense of security. As I said, I don’t have a lot of technical knowledge, but they understood what I needed and produced a user-friendly site that fit my needs.

No, I can’t say right now.

I don’t have any specific advice. They’re a good company, and I’m happy with the work.

Website Design & Development for Optometry Practice

“They were very passionate about their work.”

2018

Jumix designed and developed a website for an optometry practice. They built the site from scratch based on requirements provided by internal stakeholders.

Medan Rajawali, Malaysia
Partner, Optometry Clinic

Jumix’s work has garnered high praise from internal stakeholders, who appreciated how committed the team was. They had strong project management capabilities and proved adept at working through and ultimately satisfying the requirements.

I’m a partner at an optometry practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumix?

We needed someone to develop our website.

Jumix designed and developed our website scratch. I gave them my requirements, and they came up with the design.

We worked with one person from their team.

How did you come to work with Jumix?

I have known the founder of the company since high school.

We spent less than $1,000.

We worked with them in early 2018. The project lasted around two months.

I think they did a very good job.

How did Jumix perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good. We mostly communicated through email.

They were very passionate about their work.

No, I am very satisfied with them.

Tell them your requirements, and I am confident that they will able to sort it out.