Big Ideas Don't Require Big Agencies.

At JUMBOshrimp, we create ideas that drive business for some of the world’s best-known consumer and B2B brands. It’s a rare combination of strategic insight and creative vision that is completely focused on connecting at every touch-point of your buyer’s journey. With us as your marketing partner, you turn first-time lookers into long-term customers.

2001
San Francisco, CA
  • 544 Bryant Street
    San Francisco, CA 94107

Wind River, Ericcson, SunPower, Applied Materials, Arroyo, Salesforce, Tegile, CBS Interactive, BSQUARE, Internap, Infinera, Dolby, Coverity, Websense, Tandberg Television, Vubiquity, ShoreTel, Westinghouse, NetApp, Violin Memory, SnapLogic, Agilent, Mitel, CheckPoint, Vungle, Fugue, Great Call, mLab, RedOwl, CyberArk, BlazeMeter, Cardlytics, and many more.

Dexcom - Live Uninterrupted

Ericsson - Are you my televisionary?

Wind River - The Intelligence in the internet of things

Wind River - Agents of Change Brand Video

CBSSports.com - Bobby Valentine Fantasy Baseball "Hire or Fire?"

Ericsson TV Ad - "When I grow up"

Westinghouse :60 Brand TV Ad

Wind River "WHEN IT MATTERS IT RUNS ON WIND RIVER"

Branding and Advertising Campaign for Parent Licensing Company

"They helped grow and invigorate the brand as well as helping us grow as a company."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

June 2011 - Dec. 2015

JUMBOshrimp performed a brand audit and redesign, including a new tagline, manifesto, and guidelines. The work was expanded beyond the original website redesign to include brochures, packaging, and commercial.

10,001 + Employees

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Dominic Bergamasco
Director of Media and Technology, Westinghouse Electric Company

The ads were successful in driving growth through television, radio, outdoor, and digital. JUMBOshrimp’s work brought consistency and identity to the brand. The team has a wealth of talent, commitment, and passion for their work.

Westinghouse is a parent company with many licensees.

I work for the business on obtaining new licensees and managing our licensees’ accounts. I am also responsible for the website, trade shows, and marketing efforts to make sure our licensees are adhering to our licensing standards.

What challenge were you trying to address with JUMBOshrimp?

In the 90s, we had a major shift in our company’s structure, but our offices were required to continue the legacy of Westinghouse and be responsible for any legal issues. However, we recently decided we needed to license the company and create a virtual company.

The first task that we had in mind was to revamp the website, and the work expanded from there.

JUMBOshrimp started with a brand audit and research. We gathered focus groups throughout the US and held stakeholder interviews. They also met with our licensees, understood what their demographics were, and the messaging they were trying to convey. JUMBOshrimp took all the research and did an audit of our company’s state.

After that, JUMBOshrimp developed the identity and the brand for our company. They introduced a new tagline and created a brand manifesto and brand guidelines. Overall, JUMBOshrimp helped bring consistency to our brand.

From there, they developed our website. JUMBOshrimp also helped me with planning out booth space in my trade shows.

Regarding deliverables, they helped with brochures, packaging, media, and advertising. They wrote scripts for the commercials and ads that we used to market our brand.

How did you come to work with JUMBOshrimp?

We reached out to multiple agencies of different sizes to help us find out who our company really is and how we’re perceived. Our team concluded that JUMBOshrimp was the perfect fit for what we needed. During their presentation, they weren’t afraid to be honest with us, tell us where we’d failed, and tell us what we needed to do.

How much have you invested with JUMBOshrimp?

So far, we’ve spent over $1,000,000 with them during more than 6 years.

We began working with them in September 2010, and the relationship ended December 2015 because our new management wanted to use a different agency. We really miss working with JUMBOshrimp.

The ads were successful on television, radio, outdoor billboards, and digital campaigns. Our company has really grown. We brought in more licensees with more innovative products. When we started the work, some of our products were not up to par. However, after JUMBOshrimp did their research, they helped bring consistency and gave us an identity. They helped grow and invigorate the brand as well as helping us grow as a company. Their team is very talented.

How did JUMBOshrimp perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager was great. She kept me on schedule and was responsive. We had a time difference, but the only time there was a delay was when I didn’t submit things to them on time. JUMBOshrimp had their FTP [file transfer protocol] site where they were able to send me items to review and approve. We also worked with spreadsheets to keep things simple.

What did you find most impressive about JUMBOshrimp?

They were a smaller agency that had a wealth of talent. I appreciated their commitment and passion for our brand. The agency I’m working with now doesn’t make our company feel like a priority.

Are there any areas JUMBOshrimp could improve?

As a part of being on opposite sides of the country, we had different communication styles. Some people who might think they’re too honest, but I appreciate that.

JUMBOshrimp was always on time, even if it required late hours or weekends.
    We had a fixed retainer, and everything was included. It was definitely a great value.
    Everything JUMBOshrimp did was great quality, and they gave me multiple options.
    I have recommended JUMBOshrimp already.