Internet Marketing Service since 2012

Jumbolicious Technologies (Justin Ladenthin)  is not just another SEO website design company. We offer various e-marketing solutions to help launch a new website, drive additional traffic to existing websites, or promote products and services. At Jumbolicious Technologies (Justin Ladenthin), we formulate comprehensive programs based on our client's needs and goals including ethical SEO services for small businesses that deliver results.

Utilizing our services such as SEO website design services and paid Web advertising.

Pompano Beach, FL

thebrowarddesigncenter.com

vodmmerch.com

voiceofdancemusic.com

Digital Marketing for Evolving California Retailer

“They personally invest in their client's improvement and expansion goals.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

Jumbolicious provided web design and marketing services to increase visibility for a digital retailer. They worked on a need-based schedule, first to maximize SEO then transitioning to social media management.

Orange County, California
Greg Chastain
Founder, Sanitarium Enterprises

New marketing strategies resulted in improved engagement data and increased social media followers. Jumbolicious’ passionate involvement and understanding of expectations make them a valuable long-term partner. Their efficiency in scheduling and balance assures quality results.

I am the founder and owner of Sanitarium Enterprises. We specialize in cultivating young apparel startup brands and bringing them to market. Recently, we have moved into the cannabis retail space, as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumbolicious Technologies?

After establishing our brand with local apparel factories and buyers, we were looking to grow. In order to keep up with the industry, we needed to introduce our service to the internet. We wanted to build a web presence that expanded our outreach ability and stimulated global growth.

Jumbolicious designed our digital brand and formulated strategies that prioritized web visibility and involvement. They used Google AdWords and Analytics to manage our SEO and track targeted content and outreach efforts.

They continued to advise us through our rebranding process as we moved into the cannabis space. Jumbolicious now oversees our Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns. They provide shareable content and implement strategies to boost our followers and increase our web visibility.

We work directly with the founder.

How did you come to work with Jumbolicious Technologies?

A client and friend in the culinary apparel industry recommended Jumbolicious during our scouting process. We were pleased with their phone interview and work portfolio and agreed to work with them.

We have spent between $30,000—$50,000.

We started working together in May 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

Our engagement metrics showed evident incremental growth since partnering with Jumbolicious. Recently, our following on social media has been growing by a couple hundred each week. With their strategies, we have differentiated ourselves from competitors and climbed to the top of our industry.

How did Jumbolicious Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Jumbolicious has not so much been a partner, but a mentor. They guide us through all elements of digital marketing and branding on a need by need basis. We regularly communicate and schedule through text message and email. Jumbolicious is efficient in their approach to time management. They optimize each meeting time with strong focus and engagement.

Jumbolicious has a compassionate and empathetic approach to working with small to mid-sized businesses. They understand what growth means for a modest company, and how best to achieve it. They personally invest in their client's improvement and expansion goals.

As a growing company themselves, Jumbolicious needs to learn how to efficiently scale their business without sacrificing customer service or quality. They need to understand that time management will increasingly grow more difficult and consider that when balancing existing clients with new projects.

Clients should clearly quantify their goals and expectations. A solid foundational understanding on both sides will prevent any timeline issues or miscommunications.

Digital Marketing for Auto Body Shop

“His work has kept our company going.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Jumbolicious implements ongoing social media and SEO strategies to increase online visibility and generate leads.

Pompano Beach, Florida
Laura Clark
Owner, Pride Auto Body and Aquatron USA

Jumbolicious’ work has paid off, attracting more clients and increasing revenue. The team’s competence, availability, and initiative have led to a long-term collaboration.

I am the vice president of a paint and body shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumbolicious Technologies (Justin Ladenthin)?

We needed help with digital marketing. Our goal was to get more visibility on the internet.

Justin (Owner, Jumbolicious Technologies) set up our Facebook page. He continues to help us with marketing, including putting us on Yelp and Google searches. He takes care of things and lets me know if there is something I need to do on my end.

How did you come to work with Jumbolicious Technologies (Justin Ladenthin)?

Justin was recommended by a couple of other companies I knew.

We have spent around $25,000–$30,000 on his services.

We began working together in January 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Our business has grown since we started working with Jumbolicious. His work has kept our company going. Now, I am usually booked about three weeks in advance.

How did Jumbolicious Technologies (Justin Ladenthin) perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually communicate through phone, but he occasionally meets me at our office. Justin sends me weekly updates on our profile and Google searches, which is a big help since I don’t have to try and figure that all out. If I have any questions or issues, he is always available and knows what to do. Even if my computer has a problem, he can log onto it remotely and fix it for me.

He has helped us out a lot. I trust him because I have never met anyone who knows this technology like he does. He really loves what he is doing.

Digital Marketing & Web Design for Orlando Bakery

“He's helped make the site stand out, attracting more customers as a result of our improved online presence.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Justin oversees SEO for a website and provides digital marketing services, including social media and Google AdWords campaign management.

Lighthouse Point, Florida
Tommy Garguilo
Owner, Tom Da Baker

Justin significantly improved overall web performance, enhancing the website and attracting more customers in the process. Responsive and approachable, working with him is a complete joy. His services are worth every penny.

I'm the owner of Tom Da Baker, a specialty cakes and desserts business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

I needed help with digital marketing and optimizing my website to attract more customers online.

Justin provided SEO services, as well as digital marketing such as social media advertising and running Google AdWords campaigns.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

I found Justin through the recommendation of a friend. Once I met with him, we clicked; he made me feel comfortable and as if I'd known him all my life.

I've invested about $20,000 in his services thus far.

I've been working with him since March 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

I've received tons of positive feedback from customers who find the site eye-catching and exciting. He's helped make the site stand out, attracting more customers as a result of our improved online presence.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

Justin is available whenever I need him. He's responsive through text message or email, and calls me back almost immediately for more urgent requests. He definitely puts his customers first. He also stops by on occasion, both to check in and to try our desserts for his own enjoyment.

Justin's biggest strength is his personality. I feel comfortable bringing him into conversations involving either friends or business partners. It's as if we're all one big family.

Don't panic when you see how much some services cost, especially if you're new to the digital marketing space. We've had tremendous results from what we've invested, so try to keep an open mind in the beginning.

Overall Score He's great—I don't have anything negative to say at all.
    Justin's services are well worth the investment.
    I enjoy inviting him into conversations with friends and partners.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Sauna Construction Company

“His SEO work has been phenomenal—our phone won't stop ringing.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

Justin built a website from scratch and continues to provide SEO and digital marketing services as needed, including Facebook and Google AdWords campaign management.

Fort Worth, Texas
Philip McCarthy
Owner, McCarthy Construction Unlimited LLC

Justin's SEO work has significantly increased business leads. Accessible and responsive to customer needs, communicating and managing projects is seamless. He's also very honest in his approach and brings a high level of expertise to the table.

I'm the owner of McCarthy Construction Unlimited, a general contracting company that specializes in steam and sauna products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

I was trying to attract more customers online in the steam, sauna, and outdoor living and remodeling spaces.

Justin built our website from scratch and provides SEO services. I provided him with the necessary text and photos and he handled the rest. He also oversees our social media accounts, including Facebook, as well as digital marketing, including Google AdWords. We work on an informal basis through verbal agreements, and he proceeds with the recommended steps for helping us achieve our goals.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

I reached out to Justin based on referrals from friends.

We spend about $10,000 a year.

We've been working together since May 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

His SEO work has been phenomenal—our phone won't stop ringing. I'm very pleased with the significant increase in business I've seen as a result of his work.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

I have no complaints when it comes to communicating with Justin. He makes himself readily available by phone and email when I need him.

Justin is very honest and upfront in his approach. I also like that he's confident, which makes me feel more comfortable with his recommendations. He's good at setting expectations and doesn't overpromise or underdeliver.

Keep in mind that digital marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. When it comes to developing a website, I didn't realize how much of my own involvement it would require, so I suggest coming into that type of project as prepared as possible with all the assets you'll need (i.e., company descriptions, photos, etc.).

SEO & PPC for Lighting & Landscape Design Company

“His digital marketing work accounts for about 80% of my business.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Justin oversees digital marketing for the business, including Facebook ads and Google AdWord campaigns.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Bryan Adcock
Owner, Delic Systems & Design

Justin continues to succeed at increasing business leads from digital marketing campaigns, which now account for the majority of business leads. Thorough, receptive to feedback, and easy to talk to, working with him continues to be a joy. His business knowledge sets him apart from other agencies.

I'm the owner and operator of Delic Systems & Design Inc, a landscape lighting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

I needed help promoting my business online through Facebook and Google. I didn't know much about digital marketing or where to begin.

Justin oversees digital marketing, including Facebook ads and Google AdWords.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

I found Justin through word of mouth and reached out to him based on the positive comments I'd heard from friends.

I've invested around $25,000 in his services over the last few years.

I started working with him in April 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Justin's efforts have significantly improved the number of leads I've received from online. His digital marketing work accounts for about 80% of my business. The results have been remarkable and have helped improve awareness of my business locally through Google.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

Justin is fantastic to work with. He's very thorough, receptive to feedback, and patient in walking me through the process and explaining digital marketing in a way that makes sense to me.

I'm most impressed by Justin's business background and acumen. He's not only knowledgeable in the digital marketing space, but has also created businesses in the past himself, so he has a better understanding of what it takes to succeed.

I definitely recommend hiring him and paying attention to what he has to say when it comes to branding and marketing your business online—he really knows what he's doing.

I wasn't sure about the investment at first, but his services have been more than worth it.

Digital Marketing for Local Florida Limo Service

“I’m confident about the project and the money I’m spending.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Justin Ladenthin improved online visibility for a limousine company. He analyzed the issues and made suggestions to solidify search engine dominance. He oversees social media marketing and SEO.

Miami, Florida
Oleg Chernobrodsky
Owner, Miami Limo Coach

Lead generation has increased and search rankings are holding steady. Justin manage everything and follows through on requests. He takes action quickly and is a good communicator. He is serious and professional and explains the process as he works.

I own a limousine and party bus company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

I wanted to improve the company’s online visibility and stay dominant in my search engine placement.

He analyzed my issues and explained what we should do. We followed his instructions and saw good results. He does social media advertising and SEO. I’ve been in business for over a decade and keep email addresses for every inquiry I receive. We’re talking about organizing the list to reach out to those contacts to grow the customer base. We’re finishing other tasks but hope to start email and AdWords campaigns in the future.

I work with Justin.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

A colleague recommended him. He was attentive and had a good track record. I was happy with his knowledge and his ability to get results.

I’ve invested around $5,000 so far.

We started working together around August 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

I keep an eye on my placements in search engines and the leads I get through email and phone calls. Customers shop around in this business, so it’s important to get a high volume of leads. I’ve seen a positive increase in both lead generation and online visibility.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

We email, text, and talk over the phone. He stays on top of everything and follows through. I never have to wait long before he takes action and he’s a good communicator.

I like how he explains things as he goes. I feel like I’m a part of his process and I understand what he’s doing. He keeps me up to speed on communication and I’m confident about the project and the money I’m spending.

I can’t think of anything I’d change. I’m happy so far.

Be as serious about the work as he is. If you can match him, you’ll get the best results.

Overall Score I like everything about our partnership.
    His scheduling is always on point.
    We’re very happy. He’s helping us grow.
    I already recommend him.

Digital Marketing for Local Florida Hardware Store Chain

“I have a great business relationship with Justin and our work together produces amazing results.”

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Justin Ladenthin took over digital marketing for a retail hardware chain. He manages SEO, social media advertising, and AdWords and assists with the site’s backend. He may lead PPC campaigns in the future.

Delray, Florida
Pepper Meredith
Owner, Windmill Sprinkler and Hardware

Within six months, Google impressions rose 1100% and monthly Yelp searches increased from two to 50. Justin is very informative about digital options and helps exceed goals. He is responsive and communicative. His prices and effectiveness set him apart from larger companies.

We are a small retail hardware chain in South Florida. We sell electrical, plumbing, lawn, and garden supplies, and also offer irrigation sprinkler contracting. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

We wanted to drive more traffic to our online sales website and encourage people to call or email about our services and inventory.

He did a lot of SEO work for us, helped us with the backend of the website, and worked a little on social media advertising. We currently rank in 60–70 search terms. We’ve done some work with AdWords but haven’t explored PPC options very much. We might do more with paid initiatives in the future. I’ve learned a lot from him about our digital options and he’s helped us exceed our expectations. He does a phenomenal job; I wasn’t expecting such strong results.

I work directly with Justin.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

I’ve known Justin for a long time. I used a large marketing company for a long time with poor results. He told me he could do more for a fraction of the cost, so I started working with him. The results are unbelievable.

We’ve spent close to $75,000.

We started working together around February 2015, if not earlier. The relationship is ongoing.

The results are phenomenal. Within six months, our Google impressions went up 1100% and Yelp searches went from two or three a month to about 50.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

His project management is excellent. I can text or call him whenever I need something. I never have to wait more than an hour to hear back from him. If I have a small task for him, he often completes it instantaneously.

Most of our communication is over email, text, or phone. He’s also visited us several times. He’s always reachable and easy to communicate with.

When I worked with bigger marketing companies, I felt like a number. I have a great business relationship with Justin and our work together produces amazing results. I’ve referred him a dozen times with no risk of repercussions. I’ve never had a problem with him.

Listen to him and trust his suggestions. He will save you money over larger companies and will do a better job.

Overall Score He’s a great guy. He’s honest and he gets results.
    I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

Digital Marketing for Southern Florida Bakery

“His professionalism and his knowledge are both impressive. He knows what he’s doing and he gets the job done.”

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Justin Ladenthin manages the digital needs of a bakery and pastry shop. He created content, improved the website, and oversees SEO, social media, and online marketing.

Lighthouse Point, Florida
Christine Salzano
Owner, Joseph Italian Bakery

Shop traffic has increased and analytics show clear growth. Justin is professional, trustworthy, and willing to take full responsibility of digital processes.

I co-own an Italian pastry shop with my husband.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

We wanted to target new customers and retain old ones. We bought the shop and bakery a few years ago and wanted to avoid the customer loss that sometimes comes with new ownership.

He improved our website, did SEO work, AdWords, social media, and email marketing. He created content for the site and we put our full trust in him so we could concentrate on the business and on our family.

We work directly with Justin.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

We met him through a mutual friend.

We’ve spent about $40,000 or so.

We started working together in early 2014. He still helps with our digital marketing strategies.

He runs the analytics and explains them to us. We’ve definitely seen growth. We ask new customers how they heard about us and we’ve seen a general increase in traffic because of the online efforts.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

We love how professional he is. We communicate a lot through e-mail and phone. We also meet in person and he's willing to come to us.

Put your trust in him, especially if you know as little about SEO and social marketing as we did. He’s the person you want to work with.

Outsourced SEO for Web Design Studio

"He’s scarily organized, very detail-oriented, and a straight shooter."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Justin Ladethin has worked on several SEO campaigns, performing keyword research, audience targeting, and analytics. The goal has been to improve Google rankings.

Orlando, Florida
Tom Garguilo
Owner, G3 Grafix Studios LLC

All clients are thrilled with the success of their campaigns, and the collaboration continues to thrive. Justin Ladethin sets himself apart with his trustworthiness, organization, and dedication. He always performs comprehensive research and communicates in a way clients can easily understand.

I am the owner of G3 Grafix Studios, a web design studio in Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Justin Ladenthin?

Our client wanted ranking and very strong keyword arrangements in their website and verbiage.

Justin (Owner, Justin Ladethin) took care of everything, including the write-up. The client explained exactly what they were looking for, and he said it wouldn’t be a problem. He did a fantastic job.

He gave us recommendations and was right on target with everything he suggested. Both the client and I were very happy.

He continues to work with us because he has proven his capabilities, research skills, and advancements. He has majorly improved from the time that I met him. His knowledge base gets bigger and bigger.

I work directly with Justin.

How did you come to work with Justin Ladenthin?

He is a friend of my son. After researching his work and talking to his other customers, I felt he was a good match.

We have spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We began working together in August 2014, and the work is ongoing.

The analytics are all client-based, but I follow up to make sure everything is going well. My clients are all very happy with his work on their campaigns. They’re ecstatic because they get results.

I feel very confident recommending his services. I make sure clients understand that, although it isn’t cheap, anyone that offers ridiculous prices won’t work out. Justin has explained to me how he works, and there’s no way that someone could do it for less with the same results. I trust him whole-heartedly; he is an honest guy and a great friend. He has access to everything that I can possibly give him and have no fear whatsoever that anything would ever happen.

In all the years we have worked together, we have become very good friends. When he needs graphics or web work, he comes to us. It’s a good mesh.

How did Justin Ladenthin perform from a project management standpoint?

His communication and organizational skills are phenomenal. He’s scarily organized, very detail-oriented, and a straight shooter. When he and I are on a conference call with a client, he explains things in a way the client can understand. He doesn’t use buzzwords. If someone wants something, he tells them exactly what it will take to take to get them there. If he says he is going to do something, he will. He knows which time to release an ad campaign, down to the minute, on Facebook or any other media platform. He is a superstar in my book.

I’m most impressed by his honesty and loyalty. I was raised old-school, where results are based on the respect that you have for others and how you talk to and treat them. Justin is very professional and polished. He constantly researches, takes his tests, and studies how Google is changing. He knows what he’s doing and understands what’s going on.

Be patient. This stuff doesn’t happen quickly. It is a shuffle game, playing around with words and making sure everything is in place. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Digital Marketing and SEO for POS Solutions Company

"[O]ur cost per sale has been outstanding, and our return on investment has been very satisfying."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Jumbolicious Technologies manages SEO and email marketing campaigns for a point of sale solutions company. The main focus of the project continues to center on Google AdWords and Bing Ads.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Gary Valletta
CFO, RedFin POS

Web traffic has increased by 150%–200% as a result of the work by Jumbolicious. The team’s responsive and in-depth of knowledge has stood out, helping this partnership continue to be successful as it moves into its third year.

I'm the CFO of RedFin POS. We sell software and hardware point of sale systems (POS).

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumbolicious Technologies?

We were looking for ways to support our sales and marketing department. In today’s world that means driving traffic to your website, which in turn drives traffic to our sales team and independent sales organizations (ISOs), which in turn increases our sales.

Our number one priority with Jumbolicious was SEO done through Google AdWords and Bing Ads. They also do some very focused email marketing campaigns for us targeting specific customers.

I work mostly with Justin (Founder, Jumbolicious Technologies). He is easy to work with and always available.

How did you come to work with Jumbolicious Technologies?

They are a local company, so we had heard of them through word of mouth around town. I had also known their founder for a few years, so when it was time to choose a company we picked them.

We have spent around $20,000 so far.

We have been working together since March 2016.

We have had a 150%–200% increase in web traffic since we started working with Jumbolicious. Additionally, our cost per sale has been outstanding, and our return on investment has been very satisfying.

How did Jumbolicious Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage the project very well. Our contact is always available, and if he isn’t he gets back to us right away. We can always relay our concerns or ideas, and we always have fruitful conversations. We mostly talk over phone and email, but we will also have personal visits to look at new products, etc.

The fact that they are locals and can offer one-on-one personal service is worth its weight in gold for me. Additionally, they have a really great ability to know what is going to drive traffic, and they have been very successful at it.

There is nothing that I can think of for them to improve on. Any delays in the project have been out of their control, like hurricanes, etc., and they have been great at getting us back on track.

The only thing I can advise is to let everyone know what you’re actually trying to accomplish. The Jumbolicious team is very responsive if you let them know exactly what you are looking for.

The only time things were delayed it was out of their control.
    The return on investment has met or exceeded my expectations.
    Their communication and skill level has led to great results.
    I would give them a 10 if I could.