Connect. Convert. Grow.

JS-Interactive is a team of independent consultants who leverage digital media platforms to help businesses improve search visibility, better engage customers, increase conversions, and as a result – drive sales. Our core services include: web design, logo design & corporate identity, digital marketing, content marketing and professional SEO services.

2008
Austin, TX
  • 270 E Highland Ave
    Milwaukee, WI 53202

CrossFit Funky, Askren Wrestling Academy, Stewardship Innovations, Everything Austin Apartments, Ambrose Engineering, Workout Boss, Kohala Coast Properties, SPERO Senior Living, Full Sail leadership Academy, Tactical Lawn & Snow Solutions

Web Design, Development, SEO for CrossFit Box Image

Web Design, Development, SEO for CrossFit Box

CrossFit Gym in Milwaukee. Hired to redesign and automate the business for effective communication and new sales. SEO focus has led to a high volume of lead generation for new business and visits.

Web Design for Ben Askren Wrestling Academy Image

Web Design for Ben Askren Wrestling Academy

Custom web design and user experience for Ben Askren's wrestling academy located in Wisconsin. Intuitive design and User Experience across mobile and traditional devices.

Web Design for Real Estate Company in Austin Image

Web Design for Real Estate Company in Austin

Clean design and architecture with an intuitive map. Properties on the site are uploaded by the client via an excel file that propagates all data on the front end. Each property includes a link that directs the user to the clients partner website at UMOVEFREE.

Web Design for Structural Engineering Company Image

Web Design for Structural Engineering Company

Ambrose Engineering is a small business and structural engineer serving all 50 States in the US. They're collaborated on numerous projects in the commercial and residential space. Businesses include Audi, Walgreens, Kohl's, Best Buy and many more.

Logo, Business Cards and Print-Related items Image

Logo, Business Cards and Print-Related items

Custom logo design, business cards and stationary for Ambrose Engineering, a structural engineering company in Wisconsin who serves all 50 states. Ambrose works in both the commercial and residential space, and have worked with big brands such as Audi, Walgreens, Best Buy and more.

Logo Design and Stationary for Law Office Image

Logo Design and Stationary for Law Office

Logo design, business cards, envelope and letterhead for David P. Lowe - a small law office located in Milwaukee.

Logo, web design & collateral material for a Senior Living Center Image

Logo, web design & collateral material for a Senior Living Center

Logo design, web design, 3D renderings of floor plans, posters and other collateral material for a senior living center in Minnesota.

Web Design for Business Consultant and Coach in Milwaukee Image

Web Design for Business Consultant and Coach in Milwaukee

Web Design and small storefront for a consultant who works primarily with non-profits, schools and churches in Wisconsin area.

Web Design and SEO for Personal Trainer in Milwaukee Image

Web Design and SEO for Personal Trainer in Milwaukee

Web design work, automation utilizing 3rd party integration to better streamline business communication online. Lead generation from SEO being ranked #1 for multiple keyword scenarios.

Web Design for landscaping & Snow Removal Company in Wisconsin Image

Web Design for landscaping & Snow Removal Company in Wisconsin

Logo design and custom web design for landscaping and snow removal company in Wisconsin.

Web Design for Real Estate Company Image

Web Design for Real Estate Company

Everything Austin Apartment was designed with a clean interface an intuitive map. Customer is given the ability to upload new apartments through a CSV file that streamlines data for front end display. All Clickable properties are linked to company's partners website UMOVEFREE.

Web Design for Real Estate Company Image

Web Design for Real Estate Company

Web Design for a Private Villa in St. John VII Image

Web Design for a Private Villa in St. John VII

Oceana Villa is a 6-bedroom vacation rental in St. John. Virgin Islands.

Web Design and SEO for Video Production Agency

“They deliver great recaps, including summaries of what we’ve done each month and what the plan is for the next one.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

js-interactive performed a website audit and redesign a for a video production company to help consolidate their domain. Their team continues to manage daily site operations and provide SEO services.

Jordan Larson
Producer and Partner, Take7 Productions

The redesigned and organized domain has decreased unqualified leads and led to new business, delivering a significant ROI. The js-interactive team demonstrates patience, industry expertise, and care for their client by taking the time to explain each step of their process and how it works.

I’m a video producer with Take7 Productions and one of the founding partners.

What challenge were you trying to address with js-interactive?

We understood that our domain authority was low, and at times even confusing because we had inconsistent URL names and themes. Our team just didn’t have anybody in-house who had the time to take on those challenges, so we began collaborating with js-interactive to solve some of those problems.

They started with a website audit, so they reviewed everything and came back with their findings. They broke down what contributes to domain authority and how SEO works, which was a bit of a learning process, but they took the time to really show us what each of our steps would be and why.

From there, we just tackled one aspect at a time, from logo design to site layout, and they would give us some items to take on while they did a lot of the work in the background. There was a kind of empowerment in it too, because I’ve been able to utilize the knowledge that I’ve gained through working with them to continue improving our site on my own.

I partner mainly with Justin (Principal, js-interactive), but there are a couple of other designers that have worked with us as well.

How did you come to work with js-interactive?

We actually started working with js-interactive on a project for a mutual client and got to know them that way. The client gave a really good testimonial in terms of the quality of their work and we had already broken that barrier of unfamiliarity and gained some trust, so we decided to reach out.

We’ve spent around $5,000–$10,000 so far.

We had worked with them for a while but began this engagement in June 2019 and it is still ongoing.

One of the key factors for us has just been consolidating our domain authority, and we’ve been able to make all of our addresses and pages consistent with one another again. That, combined with the amount of stress removed by just knowing how to deal with problems when we have them, has been a huge benefit to our company and to me as a business owner.

The other benefit is that before, we received a large amount of unqualified incoming leads looking for very minor scale productions. I save myself at least a couple hours a week that I would have spent consulting with them, and we generally receive one more qualified lead a week than we did in the past. It’s fair to say we’ve gotten our money back from the project.

How did js-interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Justin is very consistent with checking in, even when I’m not the one reaching out to him about it. They deliver great recaps, including summaries of what we’ve done each month and what the plan is for the next one. It really helps maintain progress and translate that progress to me so that I know what’s going on. It can be a little nerve-wracking to invest in SEO because it’s so difficult to measure your returns, but I’ve had all those fears calmed by their work so far.

I think their patience in educating me and my team is probably one of the most standout things about them. I never felt stupid not knowing what things were, let alone how they affected SEO. They would explain everything once, or even twice, and then follow up to make sure it had been well communicated.

The only constructive feedback I could think of is that they could push harder in selling their services. He’s a very kind person, and it’s great to work with someone like that, but I’m sure I missed out on a lot of leads by not getting started with them sooner.

It’s hard to sign on for something that you don’t fully understand, especially when it involves a financial commitment, but I would absolutely recommend that people just get started to see how it goes and make a decision after that on whether or not they think the service is helping them.

Web Design, Dev, SEO & More for Podcast Host

"Justin’s creativity is outstanding."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

js-interactive took over the design and development of a website for showcasing interviews and an online shop. The project also involved SEO, digital marketing, content creation, and more.

Austin, Texas
Scott Kujak
Owner, Underdog Podcast

Thanks to js-interactive’s efforts with the website, there’s been an increased number of guest bookings for the podcast as well as speaking engagements. Their principal’s creativity, wide skill set, and streamlined process leads to great results, however, he could benefit from hiring more people.

I’m the host of Underdog Podcast and I interview people who have overcome extreme adversity. My platform promotes these interviews as well as my business for speaking engagements.

For what projects/services did your company hire js-interactive?

I hired Justin (Principal & Business Consultant, js-interactive) to create a website that includes my interviews, online shopping, and a contact form for visitors to inquire about speaking events.

I mainly wanted an interactive website with a new theme.

js-interactive is local to Austin, Texas, so I reviewed Justin's previous work and was blown away by his skill level and competitive prices.

js-interactive provided web development, web design, an online store, SEO, digital marketing, and content development.

Justin worked solo on this project.

Due to the new website, I've been able to book additional guests for my podcast and book speaking engagements for my business.

All to-do items were tracked in Google Drive. Justin kept me updated with his progress.

Justin’s creativity is outstanding.

Justin is a one-stop-shop for everything thanks to his broad skill set. However, he needs to hire additional developers and train them to be like him. His bandwidth is limited with multiple projects, and he'll need more people in order to scale properly.

Website Design for Family Services Organization

"The knowledge on what is useful for us is so integral."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

js-interactive updated a website to improve site architecture and SEO performance. The team worked with the design and user experience to increase online donations.

Tyler Copes
Creative Director, St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care

Donations and traffic have increased significantly. The website is also ranked highly within their area. Their accessibility complemented their efficient workflow.

I am the Creative Director of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care. I maintain the branding of the company along with designing posters, business cards, advertisements, and digital media. My team and I also devise and implement creative ideas to engage donors, parents, and caregivers to get them more involved in our mission,

For what projects/services did your company hire js-interactive?

Our company's website had not been updated for years and in our research we seen that more and more donors were donating online so we reached out to JS-Interactive for ideas on how to improve the site architecture, look, and improve our SEO performance.

We wanted to receive more donations online to reach a wider, newer audience. We needed a site that had mobile functionality since most people surf the web via their cellular devices.

We also wanted to show off the happy intergenerational moments that happen in our buildings daily and the addition of the blog really allowed that to happen.

My predecessor chose JS-Interactive from seeing their work on other local websites and interviewing them and presenting the problems we were trying to solve.

The project started before me but their SEO services continue to be remarkable. We wanted a new website that could handle the unique aspect our of non-profit that also included a blog, an events calendar, multiple donation pages, and etc.

We wanted an emphasis on imagery and to quickly note to the audience what we were, why we were needed, and how we needed their help. I think we achieved that.

We worked with Justin Staples for the project and he has been committed to the project from day 1.

We received more donations online in a few months than we received for years prior. Our site is #1 when searching for adult care in Milwaukee. Our traffic is higher than it's ever been and organizing events have been a breeze and every one we throw is success.

The workflow couldn't be easier. They're always easy to reach and quick to reply to any questions, issues, or comments. Email, phone, hangouts, FB. They're as accessible as they can possibly be.

The knowledge on what is useful for us is so integral. J-S Interactive goes beyond just setting up and website. They created an experience for the user and made it super easy for us here at the office to update the site when needed.

The SEO services keep us #1 on people's searches and gives us a higher level of credibility.

None.

Overall Score J-S Interactive completed the almost impossible task of trimming down our excessively large site and improved it far beyond our imaginations.
    Never has any issues in the years we have worked together.
    Quality, affordable, and right for any budget.
    Js-Interactive is always attentive and ready to solve any problems we have with the site.
    I know when I refer someone to J-S Interactive they'll be fully satisfied with the work they receive.

Digital Marketing and Branding for Fitness Organization

“Hiring them was probably the best investment I could make for my business.”

Feb. 2012 - Ongoing

js-interactive redesigned a website and provides ongoing SEO services as part of a lead generation strategy. They developed a logo and other digital marketing content to establish a new brand identity.

Wisconsin
Antonette Semklo
Founder, RaceStart Training

js-interactive performed innovative frontend design to deliver a professional and user-friendly UI/UX. Their efforts reliably produce positive results and facilitate company growth. They're attentive and their executive-level stakeholders encourage creative collaboration.

I’m the founder of RaceStart Training. We’re a gym that specializes in small group classes and personal training.

What challenge were you trying to address with js-interactive?

When I started the business, we struggled to develop an online presence or brand visibility. I needed to hire a digital marketing firm that could revamp the brand’s identity and also provide SEO services.

After speaking with Justin (Principal, js-interactive), we realized that cultivating a distinctive brand in a crowded industry would be a difficult task. To achieve this, js-interactive developed a new company logo and redesigned our website to match the updated branding materials. This effort involved integrating an accessible UI/UX to drive traffic to the site. As part of their optimization and lead generation strategy, they regularly create blog posts that utilize search-friendly keywords. They update the site with current promotions and other digital marketing content as part of its monthly maintenance.

I work directly with Justin.

How did you come to work with js-interactive?

I’ve been friends with Justin for over ten years and have always admired his work ethic. After considering several options, I realized that his firm was the most trustworthy option. I knew he’d perform well and keep me involved throughout the entire process.

I hired them in February 2012 and the engagement is ongoing.

Justin and his team at js-interactive always go above and beyond my expectations. Their work consistently improves the core metrics we use to track customer engagement. This includes the number of people that sign up for our newsletter, the website’s bounce rate, and the total amount of new customer inquiries. We’ve continued to grow at an impressive rate even in the last month. For example, their SEO efforts have generated 20 leads via Google searches within the past week. I don’t know everything they do, but their strategy yields favorable results.

How did js-interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They stay on top of the project and often make me feel like we’re their only client. I know that isn’t the case, so I’m impressed with their responsiveness and availability.

I appreciate their efforts to research and understand my company’s industry. This willingness to expand their knowledge enables them to achieve project goals consistently. Justin emphasizes the person behind the brand and encourages active participation from all parties involved. This approach made it possible to create a unique brand voice that accurately captures the spirit of my business. Hiring them was probably the best investment I could make for my business.

I’d like to see them adopt a more proactive approach to communication because I don’t always know exactly what they’re working on. This isn’t a significant issue; I just like to stay informed.

Branding and Digital Services for Religious Education Organization

"Justin treats his clients' business like it's his own business. ... He's really passionate about what he does."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Spearheading a marketing campaign, js-interactive built a website, created a logo, and assisted with messaging and name selection. They also designed and developed a 3D virtual tour.

Tim Dittloff
Director, Stewardship Innovations

The in-house team is satisfied and expects to see an increase in user engagement. Experienced and professional, js-interactive went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional responsiveness and commitment made them a reliable partner.

I'm the director of Stewardship Innovations. We help nonprofits, churches, and schools serve their mission.

What challenge were you trying to address with js-interactive?

We needed a company to help us with our website and assist one of our clients with branding and marketing.

We're working on a project for an independent living facility in Minnesota. js-interactive helped us build a website and create a logo for this client. They also helped with messaging, marketing, and social engagements. We wanted to have a 3D virtual tour of the facility to show prospective owners that this is a beautiful place to live. js-interactive took charge in designing and developing the tour, putting floor plans on the website before the tour was completed.

Also, we were having trouble with trademarking a name for the facility (the name we selected was similar to the name of a major media company). js-interactive provided their feedback and helped us come up with a name. In addition, they helped us with our own website and marketing.

I work with Justin (Principal, js-interactive), who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with them?

Justin was a personal connection.

I started working with them in June 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

The traffic to our website increased by 20% and the user engagement is on the rise. Our client's website hasn't launched yet, but I expect to see very positive results in terms of user engagement.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing an excellent job. Justin treats his clients' business like it's his own business. He is very responsive and gets back to us immediately–even if it's late at night or early in the morning.

I appreciate his integrity, honesty, and leadership skills. He's really passionate about what he does.

I can't think of anything.

Website Design and Ongoing Maintenance for Nonprofit

"We now have better search results and have definitely seen an increase in traffic."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

js-interactive designed and developed a website, transferring a blog into a proper site and integrating an online store. They continue to work on maintenance, streamlining, and SEO.

Tampa, FL
Sarah Malanowski
President and Co-Founder, The Priceless Journey, Inc.

The team is excellent and is able to meet any requirements that are put to them, while always working with good attention to detail and professionalism. The site is high quality and has contributed to an increase in traffic and sales coming in.

Our company is The Priceless Journey, Inc., a resource center that provides resources and events for ministry partners.

For what projects/services did your company hire js-interactive?

We hired them for our original website design, which involved transferring our blog into a full website. We also hired them to develop an online store for us.

We wanted to have a website that's easy to navigate and offers the tools that our ministry partners need. We also wanted a store to sell our products in a way that allowed us to keep the most profit.

We chose them because of the complimentary referral we got from a mutual friend. We were impressed with what we saw in their portfolio and knew they were the perfect fit for us.

We're continuing to work with them to develop our website and currently have a monthly plan for website maintenance. They've helped us streamline our online presence, as well as doing some SEO work.

Each time we develop a new webpage, I'm able to share in detail what I want and they do a great job of capturing my vision. They go above and beyond to get the work done in a quality manner.

We had someone develop our logo and branding, someone design our site, and someone design our online store. We continue to work with different people to develop our site and online ratings.

We've been successful in achieving our goals for the project. We now have better search results and have definitely seen an increase in traffic. We've also noticed our sales increase as they continue to develop our online presence.

They're very efficient and good at listening to the details I request for the ongoing needs of our site.

The attention to detail they bring and the feeling I have that my site was cared about on a personal level. They go above and beyond to guarantee satisfaction and ensure a well-flowing site.

Not that I can think of at this time.

Overall Score Thank you for the quality service and work from the team.
    Excellent—I have no complaints.
    I would definitely refer them and have already a few times.