Connect. Convert. Grow.

JS-Interactive is a team of independent consultants who leverage digital media platforms to help businesses improve search visibility, better engage customers, increase conversions, and as a result – drive sales. Our core services include: web design, logo design & corporate identity, digital marketing, content marketing and professional SEO services.

2008
Austin, TX
  • 270 E Highland Ave
    Milwaukee, WI 53202

Digital Marketing and Branding for Fitness Organization

“Hiring them was probably the best investment I could make for my business.”

Feb. 2012 - Ongoing

js-interactive redesigned a website and provides ongoing SEO services as part of a lead generation strategy. They developed a logo and other digital marketing content to establish a new brand identity.

Wisconsin
Antonette Semklo
Founder, RaceStart Training

js-interactive performed innovative frontend design to deliver a professional and user-friendly UI/UX. Their efforts reliably produce positive results and facilitate company growth. They're attentive and their executive-level stakeholders encourage creative collaboration.

I’m the founder of RaceStart Training. We’re a gym that specializes in small group classes and personal training.

What challenge were you trying to address with js-interactive?

When I started the business, we struggled to develop an online presence or brand visibility. I needed to hire a digital marketing firm that could revamp the brand’s identity and also provide SEO services.

After speaking with Justin (Principal, js-interactive), we realized that cultivating a distinctive brand in a crowded industry would be a difficult task. To achieve this, js-interactive developed a new company logo and redesigned our website to match the updated branding materials. This effort involved integrating an accessible UI/UX to drive traffic to the site. As part of their optimization and lead generation strategy, they regularly create blog posts that utilize search-friendly keywords. They update the site with current promotions and other digital marketing content as part of its monthly maintenance.

I work directly with Justin.

How did you come to work with js-interactive?

I’ve been friends with Justin for over ten years and have always admired his work ethic. After considering several options, I realized that his firm was the most trustworthy option. I knew he’d perform well and keep me involved throughout the entire process.

I hired them in February 2012 and the engagement is ongoing.

Justin and his team at js-interactive always go above and beyond my expectations. Their work consistently improves the core metrics we use to track customer engagement. This includes the number of people that sign up for our newsletter, the website’s bounce rate, and the total amount of new customer inquiries. We’ve continued to grow at an impressive rate even in the last month. For example, their SEO efforts have generated 20 leads via Google searches within the past week. I don’t know everything they do, but their strategy yields favorable results.

How did js-interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They stay on top of the project and often make me feel like we’re their only client. I know that isn’t the case, so I’m impressed with their responsiveness and availability.

I appreciate their efforts to research and understand my company’s industry. This willingness to expand their knowledge enables them to achieve project goals consistently. Justin emphasizes the person behind the brand and encourages active participation from all parties involved. This approach made it possible to create a unique brand voice that accurately captures the spirit of my business. Hiring them was probably the best investment I could make for my business.

I’d like to see them adopt a more proactive approach to communication because I don’t always know exactly what they’re working on. This isn’t a significant issue; I just like to stay informed.

Branding and Digital Services for Religious Education Organization

"Justin treats his clients' business like it's his own business. ... He's really passionate about what he does."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Spearheading a marketing campaign, js-interactive built a website, created a logo, and assisted with messaging and name selection. They also designed and developed a 3D virtual tour.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tim Dittloff
Director, Stewardship Innovations

The in-house team is satisfied and expects to see an increase in user engagement. Experienced and professional, js-interactive went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional responsiveness and commitment made them a reliable partner.

I'm the director of Stewardship Innovations. We help nonprofits, churches, and schools serve their mission.

What challenge were you trying to address with js-interactive?

We needed a company to help us with our website and assist one of our clients with branding and marketing.

We're working on a project for an independent living facility in Minnesota. js-interactive helped us build a website and create a logo for this client. They also helped with messaging, marketing, and social engagements. We wanted to have a 3D virtual tour of the facility to show prospective owners that this is a beautiful place to live. js-interactive took charge in designing and developing the tour, putting floor plans on the website before the tour was completed.

Also, we were having trouble with trademarking a name for the facility (the name we selected was similar to the name of a major media company). js-interactive provided their feedback and helped us come up with a name. In addition, they helped us with our own website and marketing.

I work with Justin (Principal, js-interactive), who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with them?

Justin was a personal connection.

I started working with them in June 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

The traffic to our website increased by 20% and the user engagement is on the rise. Our client's website hasn't launched yet, but I expect to see very positive results in terms of user engagement.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing an excellent job. Justin treats his clients' business like it's his own business. He is very responsive and gets back to us immediately–even if it's late at night or early in the morning.

I appreciate his integrity, honesty, and leadership skills. He's really passionate about what he does.

I can't think of anything.

Website Design and Ongoing Maintenance for Nonprofit

"We now have better search results and have definitely seen an increase in traffic."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

js-interactive designed and developed a website, transferring a blog into a proper site and integrating an online store. They continue to work on maintenance, streamlining, and SEO.

Tampa, FL
Sarah Malanowski
President and Co-Founder, The Priceless Journey, Inc.

The team is excellent and is able to meet any requirements that are put to them, while always working with good attention to detail and professionalism. The site is high quality and has contributed to an increase in traffic and sales coming in.

Our company is The Priceless Journey, Inc., a resource center that provides resources and events for ministry partners.

For what projects/services did your company hire js-interactive?

We hired them for our original website design, which involved transferring our blog into a full website. We also hired them to develop an online store for us.

We wanted to have a website that's easy to navigate and offers the tools that our ministry partners need. We also wanted a store to sell our products in a way that allowed us to keep the most profit.

We chose them because of the complimentary referral we got from a mutual friend. We were impressed with what we saw in their portfolio and knew they were the perfect fit for us.

We're continuing to work with them to develop our website and currently have a monthly plan for website maintenance. They've helped us streamline our online presence, as well as doing some SEO work.

Each time we develop a new webpage, I'm able to share in detail what I want and they do a great job of capturing my vision. They go above and beyond to get the work done in a quality manner.

We had someone develop our logo and branding, someone design our site, and someone design our online store. We continue to work with different people to develop our site and online ratings.

We've been successful in achieving our goals for the project. We now have better search results and have definitely seen an increase in traffic. We've also noticed our sales increase as they continue to develop our online presence.

They're very efficient and good at listening to the details I request for the ongoing needs of our site.

The attention to detail they bring and the feeling I have that my site was cared about on a personal level. They go above and beyond to guarantee satisfaction and ensure a well-flowing site.

Not that I can think of at this time.

Overall Score Thank you for the quality service and work from the team.
    Excellent—I have no complaints.
    I would definitely refer them and have already a few times.