Advanced Organic Marketing | Grow Your Business

Joseph Studios is a Digital Marketing and PR Agency based in Atlanta Georgia.

They specialize in:

• Digital Strategy
  • Social Media
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Content Marketing
  • Email Marketing
  • Influencer Marketing
  • Public Relations (Press Relations and Reputation Management)

Their niche is to deliver these services in a way that focuses on connecting your brand to potential customers in as authentic and natural way as possible. They've dubbed this type of marketing as Organic Marketing, meaning there is emphasis on relationship building over ad placement.

At the moment their company is growing steadily and their value is high as they haven't yet raised prices to match their peers operating at the same service level.

Woodstock, GA
  • 12195 Highway 92 Ste 114-444
    Woodstock, GA 30188
  • Atlanta, GA

Marketing for Financial Services Company

Their work has empowered us to launch internationally with a partner overseas.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios helped orient a risk management business towards increasing business engagement. Their team delivered a technical whitepaper, executed press releases, and continues to generate blog content.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Matthew Herrera
CEO, Climb

Joseph Studios’ work enabled the client to have productive conversations with enterprises both big and small. Their great work allowed for business expansion and reorientation, and it also addressed some important challenges. They exhibited great empathy and expertise in delivering market solutions.

I’m the founder and CEO of a risk management company in metro Atlanta, Georgia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Joseph Studios?

We needed to transition our focus from research and development to business engagement. Ultimately, we relied on them for materials that would allow for business expansion.

Their team delivered materials that enable us to have informed discussions with businesses that would benefit from our technology. They focused on understanding market expectations before launching several press releases. They’ve also created a technical whitepaper for us.

There were some regulatory concerns within our team about specifying the scope of our technology. They helped us address those concerns by making sure we didn’t overstate our service offering.

Content creation was a collaborative effort between both of our teams. They create, curate, and publish blog postings for us. They utilized a press release software platform called PR Web to launch materials across several channels.

Our main point of contact was Marc (Director of Sales, Joseph Studios), who reached out to us. We also interfaced with Daniel (Founder, Joseph Studios). Hailey (Director of Operations, Joseph Studios) was our project manager, and Val (Email Marketing Manager, Joseph Studios) worked for our content creation efforts.

How did you come to work with Joseph Studios?

Marc (Director of Sales, Joseph Studios) reached out to us on LinkedIn and demonstrated that they could procure different types of materials to increase business engagement.

We’ve spent less than $5000.

We began working together in May 2019, and it’s an ongoing collaboration.

Their work has empowered us to launch internationally with a partner overseas. Thanks to Joseph Studios, we’re now having discussions with enterprises of all different sizes. Their partnership and work have produced great results, and we believe these results will continue into the foreseeable future.

How did Joseph Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all the expectations we agreed upon and did an excellent job with the work.

Their accessibility—being able to call them directly at any time—and their ability to understand our specific business challenges are both wonderful.

I can’t really think of anything. I suspect that they’ll continue to expand their expertise as they gain more experience in the financial services sector.

I would recommend them very strongly. Just do your due diligence and maintain open communication, because they’re very receptive to it.

Digital Marketing Services for Spice & Dip Entrepreneur

"They are very creative and helpful!"

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios consults on digital marketing strategy. They also post videos and images on social media platforms.

Acworth, Georgia
Misty McNeeley-Hamlin
Owner, Spicy Chicks Gourmet

The vendor is flexible and responsive to the ongoing results of the engagement. Engagement metrics have increased each month. They are a transparent, reliable team with a prompt communication style.

Family business. Mother & Daughter Duo that sell spice mixes & dip mixes. I'm the daughter of the duo, co-owner.

Online Marketing

Increase Online presence, thus increasing sales

Referral from a fellow small business owner

They are very hands on and helpful. They give a strategy of how to reach the goal organically. I love they give me a 'To Do' list, and means to give them my 'homework'. They turn around and post the images & videos onto our social platform.

I get a bi-weekly meeting with the team. They provide feedback of what is and is not working, what we need to focus on, how to prep for upcoming events, etc. Plus, they respond to an unlimited amount of emails. Very easy to communicate with Joseph Studios.

We have increased statistic each month, and continue to gain ground.

Super easy to work with. They are very creative and helpful!

Open communication & their diligent implementation!

We are very happy with the results, of course one would want a faster ROI, but we understand the need to grow organically and the work it takes.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Online Retailer

"I appreciate that the owner is involved and accessible."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios provides web development and digital marketing services to an online retailer. They work to maintain site speed, coordinate social media initiatives, and produce relevant blog content.

Georgia
Shawn Bushway
Co-Owner, BlindsShopper

In addition to making valuable website upgrades, Joseph Studios successfully delivers articles that identify consumer problems and propose solutions, driving sales of specific products. The team devises practical and scalable strategies to maximize search rankings and sales opportunities.

I am a co-owner for an online retailer for custom window coverings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

I hired Joseph Studios for a series of web development and digital marketing projects.

I wanted to improve my company’s position in organic search results and perform better on sites like GTmetrix. I also hoped to provide unique content through our website, newsletter, and blog.

I rarely consider working with U.S.-based companies because they are often too expensive, but Daniel (Founder/CEO, Joseph Studios) won me over with his personality and ambition. I also found it worthwhile to work with a vendor that is local so that we can easily collaborate.

My first tasks for Joseph Studios were to validate my HTML site, increase my site’s speed, and make the site mobile-friendly. They authored articles on the Houzz website about specific products—articles that in-turn helped drive sales of those items. Joseph Studios identifies seasonal sales trends and decides on the appropriate promotions or content to release. Further, they make excellent posts to my company’s Facebook page—content that was desperately needed because I previously failed to embrace social media.

Joseph Studios is currently redesigning the website to focus more on quality products with a solutions-based approach. With their help, I’m focusing less on website visits and more on conversions, and our actions reflect that mentality. We are posting relevant content that identifies a common consumer problem, and we offer solutions to fix it.

In addition to Daniel, I work with an SEO specialist, a marketing manager, a programmer, and a graphic designer.

I now receive more compliments about my website’s speed and how it responds on mobile devices. Additionally, the written content Joseph Studios has provided is paying dividends. Many of my customers now reference the Houzz articles in their explanations of why they decided to buy particular products from my company. Because my customers find answers to their problems through content my company produces, I’m now able to create a relationship with them that will more than likely result in sales and referrals.

We have established an effective workflow.

I appreciate that the owner is involved and accessible.

I cannot determine anything that needs improvement.

Web Design for Direct Marketing Services Provider

“Exceeding our three-month goal, Joseph Studios helped us acquire new clients and improve our revenue and gross profit.”

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2019

Joseph Studios provided web design and digital marketing services to accelerate lead generation. After redesigning the website on the frontend, they integrated SEO best practices into the site content.

Costa Rica
David Y. Black
COO , Call Motivated Sellers

Joseph Studios set an ambitious goal to double the consumer base in three months, and they were able to reach the benchmark within a month of launching the website. Leads and conversion rates have also improved. The new site has been recognized for its gorgeous design and smooth functionality.

Call Motivated Sellers is a direct marketing service that provides outsourced cold callers for more than 50 companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Joseph Studios?

We were interested in redesigning our website and increasing its traffic with effective digital marketing strategies.

Joseph Studios was brought on board to help us transform our website into a lead generating tool and double our client base. After presenting a few mock designs, they moved on to mapping out the entire development process based on our selection. Their team built the website per our requirements, but they also provided new ideas to enhance our original vision. Once the new web design was integrated on the frontend, they implemented SEO best practices into our content and all of our marketing channels.

They connected us with an account manager, who served as our main point of contact. However, we did have direct contact with other members of their development team.

How did you come to work with Joseph Studios?

After seeing the endless praise that their former clients had posted online, we reached out to them with the opportunity to work on our project. Their incredible team had a great influence on our hiring decision; we were impressed by their vast knowledge and their ability to understand our vision.

We spent less than $10,000 for their services.

The project was completed between January 2019 through March 2019.

The work that they provided was a greater value than the price that we paid, which added tremendous value to the overall project. Within one month of launching the new website, our prospect inquiries increased by more than 35%. New client acquisition has improved by a similar margin. We have also received tons of positive feedback from our staff and existing clients, with most of the accolades going toward the gorgeous design and user-friendly navigation.

How did Joseph Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager was extremely transparent about their progress and highly responsive to our needs. Their deadline-driven team ensured that all deliverables were produced within the agreed timeline and budget. As a small business, we would have never been able to achieve great results without Joseph Studios.

Exceeding our three-month goal, Joseph Studios helped us acquire new clients and improve our revenue and gross profit. Their team displayed high levels of professionalism and expertise, and their rapid work pace was astonishing to witness.

While there is always room for improvement, Joseph Studios was outstanding in every area.

Hiring Joseph Studios to revamp our website is unarguably one of the best business decisions that we have ever made.

Overall Score They deserve the highest rating for their phenomenal web services.
    Their team never had an issue delivering work before the deadline.
    Their prices are extremely competitive. They also generated a high ROI; we were able to recover the full cost and more within three months.
    The quality of their work is incredible.
    Based on our positive engagement, I am very likely to recommend Joseph Studios to others.

Web Development & SEO for Startup Blog

"The results were better than I could have hoped for."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios did web development and SEO as part of an ongoing partnership. Other services included email management, blog maintenance, and logo design.

Canton, Georgia
Tara Warford
Owner, The Blessed And Busy Family

The team has used its expertise on sales and web traffic to ensure the solution remains competitive. Customers can expect a communicative partner for whom client relationships are a top priority.

I’m a lifestyle blogger who works with affiliates to promote work from home opportunities, faith, and products of value.

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

I needed a contractor to set up my website and do routine maintenance along with blog writing assistance.

I wanted to see an increase in my site’s quality and its traffic.

Joseph Studios came highly recommended by another client whose judgment I trusted.

The team set up email, including both Mailchimp and G Suite. They also installed plugins, wrote blog posts, and did SEO.

I worked mostly with the firm owner, who also put me in contact with his director of marketing and sales. He had a graphic designer create my logo.

The results were better than I could have hoped for. They provided expertise on organic sales and traffic, and their work got my business off the ground.

I communicated almost exclusively with the owner and the director of marketing. The owner conducted phone conferences to discuss progress on our project and give advice on my business.

The owner is willing to go to great lengths to make sure the work is superb. Client satisfaction is his top priority and he makes that clear in his communication.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I would rate them higher if I could.
    They'll work with our schedule, no matter the hour.
    You won't find a better deal anywhere.
    Their packages are built around our needs.
    You need Joseph Studios.

Web Dev & Credit Processing for CBD Goods Producer

"It feels like you’re working with a small company because everyone knows your name."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Joseph Studios prepared and submitted a credit card processing application. They brought a website up to approved image altering standards and installed a cart plugin.

Phoenix, Arizona
Brad Owens
Owner, Dr. CBD

Targeted credit cards accepted the processing application, so the website will soon feature multiple card payment options. Joseph Studios was critical to incorporating this ability because of their flexibility and deft project management. Their focus on customer service sets them apart.

I’m the owner of Dr. CBD. We produce hemp-derived CBD goods.

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

We needed to modify our website to comply with credit card companies’ regulations.

We wanted to pass our initial merchant processing audit.

I found them on social media.

After we scoped the project, Joseph Studios provided their own recommendations. Specifically, they modified our policies and procedures regarding altering images. They submitted our credit card processing application and installed our cart plugin.

We worked with four people: a sales resource, a developer, a UI resource, and a project manager.

The credit cards we targeted accepted our applications, so we’re going to add card processing capabilities in 2019. Joseph Studios was instrumental in handling our requests, and we expect this positive trajectory to continue. They’re a gem.

Joseph Studios navigated different time zones, creative opinions, and my own lack of experience. They were great.

It feels like you’re working with a small company because everyone knows your name. I appreciated it.

I have no material concerns to date.

Overall Score They deserve a five.
    To date, my requests have been handled nearly instantaneously.
    They came in 10-20% below anything else I found.
    It was exceptional.
    We plan to work with Joseph Studios again in the future.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Wedding Chapel

“Not only do they have great ideas, but they also have the talent to implement them.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios implements social media marketing and SEO strategies to promote a recently opened wedding chapel. They also create visual assets when needed.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Lisa Boeres
Owner, Paradise Wedding Chapel

Joseph Studios adeptly navigates the challenges of a competitive industry, and their work has dramatically boosted social media reach and organic page rankings. Their expertise, fluid communication, and patience continue to impress.

I am the owner of a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. We are a small family business in a very competitive market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

We hired Joseph Studios for ongoing SEO services, including social media marketing and website SEO strategies.

Our goal is to increase traffic to our website and convert visitors to buyers.

I found this company through a close family friend who works there.

Our company relies on organic rankings and social media; we don’t have any PPC ads. Initially, we had a few meetings with Joseph Studios so that they could get a feel of my business. I also wanted to get an idea of what they could do for me. They take the initiative to do bigger tasks that are beyond my knowledge or availability. I also appreciate the way they assign me small tasks that I can easily do by myself.

I work closely with several people from their team who have varied talents. Daniel (Founder & CEO, Joseph Studios) is also involved in the work and participates at every level.

We’ve made phenomenal progress since we opened three months ago. Our website is on page one for most organic searches, while our social media reach has risen significantly. As a result, we're getting pretty busy.

We have a quick weekly meeting that keeps everyone on the same page. During our meetings, we review the prior week and set the goals and plans for future projects. They are good at follow-through, although I sometimes fall short on getting my tasks done.

The entire team is knowledgeable and patient. They have taken the time to learn my industry and my competition. Not only do they have great ideas, but they also have the talent to implement them. I also appreciate their willingness to teach and involve me in every step.

I can't think of anything to improve. I haven't been disappointed with anything.

Overall Score They’re doing a good job.
    They are accommodating whenever I have to reschedule.
    Their prices are below industry standards.
    They are highly creative. The graphics that they have made are awesome.

Site Redesign & Digital Marketing for Consulting Firm

“They continue to fulfill our needs and make us anticipate our future collaborations.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios redesigned an existing website and implemented digital marketing techniques, spanning from social media to newsletters.

Smithville Flats, New York
Daniel Westfall Hayes
Senior Consultant/Managing Partner, Hundred Acre Consulting, LLC

The newly designed site and update marketing materials have been warmly received and met expectations. The Joseph Studios team has been a steady partner and contributed crucial input throughout the process. Their industry expertise is reflected in their professional approach.

I’m the managing partner of Hundred Acre Consulting, LLC. We’re a full-service, certified franchise consulting and referral firm in the US and Canada, with a reach in 21 industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

I needed a website redesign, social media expansion, and other marketing materials.

Overall, we wanted digital marketing to take our web presence to the next level. We needed more potential customers funneled to our page and have more organic site traffic.

After I spoke with them, I knew they were the right fit, and I trusted my instincts.

Joseph Studios redesigned our website. Also, they created a newsletter geared toward our audience. They implemented digital marketing tools to drive more organic traffic to our site, and they improved our social media presence. As we move through the project, we’ve expanded the work to cover different areas that need growth.

I work with their CEO, head of marketing, web designer, and social media individual.

I’ve been working with them for around 90 days, and we’ve seen positive results in every area. All of the materials they’ve developed for us have been functional and helped my company take advantage of the avenues available to us.

Joseph Studios goes above and beyond—their attention to detail and professional demeanor makes the process easy. They take all the necessary actions on their end and provide a staff of digital marketing experts.

They continue to fulfill our needs and make us anticipate our future collaborations. They've followed through on the targets we set in our first meeting.

There’s nothing they could do differently, so far.

Overall Score They've been outstanding
    They work around my schedule.
    Their price is very reasonable.
    They deliver good results.
    I've already recommended them.

E-Learning Platform Dev for Business Solution's Provider

“The Joseph Studios team has a diverse range of skills and they collaborate seamlessly toward a shared goal.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios did development for an e-learning platform with a four-level training program. Ser for a four-step business program. The team created content, designed animations, and worked on assessments. This review was originally 5-stars overall for the initial delivery, but was updated by the client on January 3, 2019.

Founder & CEO, Business Transformation Solutions Company

The project’s early stages were positive. Joseph Studio was a helpful, focused, and receptive to feedback. However, the partnership ended after the project went over budget and schedule. Additional services and resources created new costs without resolving ongoing problems. The vendor responded on February 7, 2019. Their response is below.

I’m the owner of a business solutions company. We provide end-to-end transformation solutions for those looking to change their business model, reduce waste, change debt, and earn more revenue.

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

We needed to develop our online training system.

We wanted to achieve a four-level platform that included assessments, quizzes, etc. delivered on an interactive and engaging platform.

We thought Joseph Studios was the right fit because they had previously developed a similar learning management system and program.

Joseph Studios is developing the platform as an e-learning system. Their team is taking the information from our 370-page book and turning into a 4-level platform. They’re building interactive tools for users and writing content for the program.

I work with the founder, who also serves as the project lead. Additionally, they provide a content and course developer, a graphic designer, an IT developer, and an artist who produces the animations.

The platform is still being developed, but we’re highly pleased with their progress so far. Joseph Studios' skill level has been exceptional, and we’re confident the final deliverable will address all of our needs. They are on track to produce a useable, attractive platform that our target market will value.

We have great communication between our teams. There are scheduled walk-throughs and an open testing environment so we can see Joseph Studios’ progress and give them feedback. Their team is available through email, Skype, and phone calls. We always get quick, useful responses from them.

The Joseph Studios team has a diverse range of skills and they collaborate seamlessly toward a shared goal. They’ve been willing to put our needs first and develop a product that will add value to my company.

It could be more productive to limit interruptions due to progress updates. As a team, we try to be unobtrusive to avoid slowing momentum down. Though we do value the information they give us,, it could be beneficial to find a better balance that doesn’t impede production as much.

Updated Review

This review was updated on January 3, 2019, by the client. The original star ratings were: Overall - 5, Quality - 5, Schedule - 5, Cost - 5, NPS - 5. New content is below:

For what projects/services did your company hire Joseph Studios?

We engaged them to develop an online training system.

We wanted to achieve a four-level platform that included features such as assessments and quizzes. Furthermore, we wanted the platform to be interactive and engaging.

We thought Joseph Studios would be the right fit because they had previously developed a similar learning management system and program.

Joseph Studios used our book to develop the training program for the e-learning platform. Planned features included animations, interactive quizzes, assessments, and writing content.

The founder served as the project lead. The team included a course developer, a graphic designer, an IT developer, and artist that produced the animated content.

Although the team started with good intentions, they did not manage the project well. We canceled the partnership because Joseph Studio did not produce the agreed-to final deliverables.

The team provided a 5-week timeline and budget of 80–120 hours. However, Joseph Studio missed early milestone dates, despite onboarding extra resources. We felt their process lacked transparency and proper tracking. As a result, we incurred additional costs at the same time the additional services and resources did not create extra value. At this point, the project got away from our main goal to put out the product we wanted on time and within budget.

In the project’s twelfth week, we were behind schedule and at 129 hours. This delay and the corresponding invoice made us cancel the project. Joseph Studio did not comply with our request for an itemized bill; the invoice only specified high-level activity. Consequently, we could not track the tasks that had accumulated to 129 hours.

In retrospect, their approach to add resources and services was a major red flag. It was premature to leave a review for Joseph Studio before they had completed work. In particular, the project manager role experienced turnover and lacked transparency. Our first company testimonial was made in good faith, but since updated to reflect our experience and situation. We can no longer recommend this company.

The team’s performance did not match their promise for an effective agile approach. During development, we did not have visibility into several aspects of the platform’s progress: requirements, themes, features, stories, story point, run down, and burn down charts. There were scheduled walk-throughs, but they did not happen on a regular basis. They said they were aware of the problem, but never acted on it.

The lack of transparency and timeliness detracted from the project’s promising start. The company does have a diverse range of skills and staff that are passionate about their job. They have the potential to be a good company, but they need to perform better.

They could be more honest and transparent, while displaying better leadership and project management skills.

Company response

The vendor responded on February 7, 2019. The reply is written by Daniel (Founder, Joseph Studios):

As the owner of Joseph Studios, I take personal responsibility for this project not meeting the client's standards. My team created 434 eLearning course lessons and a 100-question test bank in the 120 hours that we billed. The work and estimate were aligned and of excellent quality—I fully stand behind that. But throughout the project, the client made significant directional and scope changes that prevented the project’s completion.

Near the end of the engagement, the client attempted to change the contract from ‘time and materials’ to a fixed-cost rate due to cash flow reasons. I made the executive decision not to accept this request, fearing further changes and a never-ending project at my company’s expense.

Since the project’s end, we’ve niched down and no longer build websites. My team now focuses solely on marketing services. What’s more, we’ve implemented a formal change control process for our remaining builds to ensure this issue never happens again.

Please know that I personally reached out to the client and tried to resolve this issue, but those efforts weren't successful.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Cooking Appliance Company

"They kept us on track and put us into business."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Joseph Studios has developed a website and created social media and SEO strategies.

Acworth, Georgia
Senya Laryguine
Owner, The Gratest

Joseph Studios delivers amazing results for an affordable price. Their clear communication, valuable suggestions, and smooth workflow make the project effortless

We own the company that produces The Gratest, a ceramic grater dish for cooking.

We needed to build our business from scratch.

An online contact turned into a meeting, and the rest was history!

Joseph Studios took the idea in our minds and made it a reality. They built our website, develop our marketing and SEO strategy, and manage our whole project.

Without Joseph Studios, we would have spent enough money to go bankrupt. They keep us on track and put us into business. We wouldn’t be here without them.

It's completely effective, and we work together beautifully. They are extremely professional.

I love how easy it is to communicate with them and how many suggestions they give us. They've made the final product much better than we ever imagined. They're great at what they do, which makes us so happy!

We regret not finding them faster, but that’s on us.

They're easy to communicate with and always a phone call away.
    We're thrilled with every aspect. I will remain a customer as our business scales.
    If anyone I know thinks about starting or scaling a company, I'll recommend them.