We make videos your audience wants to share.

We believe in Mavericks. People who push industries, human thought, and technology so far forward that it stirs the zeitgeist. These individuals give a pulse to our economy and our generation. They’re mavericks because thinking beyond conventional boundaries brings a new perspective to an obstacle in life and shatters the barriers that slow humans from evolving.

We are so inspired by these people’s stories that we bring the same level of thinking and dedication to each project that a maverick would bring to a challenge. In order to enact real change or to inspire people to look at something with another perspective, it’s important they feel an emotional connection to a story. It doesn’t always require a blockbuster budget to tell that story, but it does require a creative and dedicated team of filmmakers to create that spark. We’re honored that our clients trust us to get that job done.

Valley Village, CA
  • 5052 Whitsett Ave.
    Valley Village, CA 91607

Adobe, AdTech, Airbnb, AT&T, Banana Republic, BitTorrent, BMW, Brocade, Budweiser, Del Monte, Dolby, Facebook, Fairway, Fleishman Hillard, FWD.us, Groupon, Henri Bendel, Hotel Tonight, HP, IFC, Lamborghini, Lyft, Matrix, Mazda, Parallels, PEMEX, PG&E, Reebok, Seven for all Mankind, Timberland, Tres Agaves, Visa, Workiva

Corporate Video Production Los Angeles | (888) 435-JMAV

At JMaverick Studios, we are masters in corporate video production. We’ve produced content for brands like AT&T, Lamborghini, and Visa because they recognized our creative process maximizes project budgets and creates an emotional connection with viewers.

Located in Los Angeles, but facilitating shoots around the globe, JMaverick Studios is the premiere creative agency when it comes to making your company, product

or service look amazing. Whether it’s an animated explainer, B2B video, product launch video, timelapse, or social media content for sites like Facebook or Instagram, our team helps your company identify the most effective way to tell your story.

Our team is made up of award winning animators, cinematographers, and editors who have an insatiable urge to create unique content. With decades of combined video production experience in nearly every situation imaginable, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of conventional storytelling using the latest production tools like drone videography and 360 cameras. We can take you from concept to completion and create stunning video for your company, be it a highlight reel, stop motion video, case study video, or web commercial.

Kickstarter Video Production for Retail-Focused Non-Profit

They bring a lot of their personality and care to each of their projects, which manifests itself in the way they work.”

Feb. - May 2017

JMaverick produced a video for a nonprofit’s Kickstarter campaign. They defined the video’s vision, developed the storyboard, and filmed it. They also integrated interview footage and animation.

Ridge Montes
Founder, IMPAKT

The Kickstarter campaign raised $30,000 from over 600 people. JMaverick took personal ownership of the project, managing it smoothly and communicating effectively. Their artistic and aesthetic talent, combined with passion and a dramatic style, produced an effective fundraising tool.

I’m the founder of IMPAKT, a non-profit that helps people align their online spending with their values.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

I was looking for help developing a video for a Kickstarter campaign.

We had a pre-existing script, but they developed the storyboard in terms of where animations were happening, and all aspects of direction. They acted as a guiding hand in production. It was very much their vision. The final cut was just under two minutes long, and involved images and animation interspersed with us speaking directly into the camera.

I worked directly with Jeremy, the founder, as well as an associate of his who acted as a cinematographer.

How did you come to work with JMaverick Studios?

Jeremy is a friend of a friend and he was recommended to me. I interviewed a few people to potentially help us, but Jeremy was both the most excited for the project and had the most to bring to the table.

We worked together from February to May 2017. The video launched in October 2017, but that was because the graphic animator we used, which was separate from JMaverick, had a lengthy process.

The Kickstarter campaign raised $30,00 from over 600 people.

How did JMaverick Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive and deliverables were done on time. Jeremy consistently made himself available to schedule conference calls and to conduct production meetings. There was also a lot of collaboration between people that included animators and cinematographers.

It’s their passion. Not only do they have a great amount of experience, as well as artistic and aesthetic talent, but they bring a lot of their personality and care to each of their projects, which manifests itself in the way they work and manage their team.

They also have a very dramatic style and are good at creating a sense of intimacy, which they felt was important to convey, given the scope of the project: helping people align their spending with their values.

I can’t think of anything. I'd wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone else who needed to execute similar projects.

Overall Score Jeremy's not just someone I've had the pleasure of working with, but someone I consider a friend.
    They were extremely responsive and consistently ahead of schedule.
    They helped us create something from nothing and you really don't get much better than that.
    It's not only better than I had expected, it's better than what I imagined.
    I'd absolutely recommend that anyone execute a similar project with them.

Video Production for Mortgage Company

“There are no surprises with them. They work quickly and do things right the first time.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

JMaverick created storyboards and produced eight marketing videos for a mortgage company. Content included graphics, animation, and live action film.

Newport Beach, California
Andrew Soss
Branch Manager, Benchmark Mortgage

The JMaverick team worked collaboratively during the planning process and the resulting deliverables met or exceeded the client’s expectations. Efficient workflows and a deliberate approach to the production process make them a fast and reliable partner.

I’m the branch manager at Benchmark Mortgage. We provide residential mortgage financing.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

We were looking to shoot several videos, both consumer facing and B2B.

I had rough ideas around all of the videos I was looking to create, which included explainer videos, a company bio video, and a video to send to new generated leads. We worked together to create more formal storyboards, and I went on to do most of the scripting due to the specific nature of the content. I also did voiceovers for our animated content. Out of the eight total videos we created, five of them were informative, animated videos that explained the process of getting a mortgage. The other three were live action.

Jeremy (Director & Founder, JMaverick) was our sole point of contact, but he made have had other people working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with JMaverick?

I found JMaverick on Thumbtack and selected them out of a number of bids that came through. They offered a high level of responsiveness at a reasonable cost. I also looked at their portfolio and previous videos lined up with what we were aiming for.

We’ve spent about $15,000 thus far.

We started working together in February 2018, and they’re in the process of completing the last few videos now. We also have them lined up for another few videos over the coming months.

We haven’t released the videos yet, but the ones that they’ve completed are exactly what we were looking for. The quality is great and everyone we’ve shown them to has been impressed. We’re very excited to release them and see the response.

How did JMaverick perform from a project management standpoint?

They were perfect. Everything has been delivered on time and they do a great job keeping us updated on the editing process.

They’re price competitive and deliver what they promise. There are no surprises with them. They work quickly and do things right the first time.

No, not that I can think of.

Have a fairly clear idea of what it is you’re looking to accomplish and explain it in as much detail as possible.

Overall Score Everything was great.
    Everything was delivered on time.
    Their costs are very reasonable and they don’t sacrifice quality.
    They followed through on what they promised from the beginning.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Video Production for Web Documentary

"They set up and filmed fast and skillfully without any problems. It was very transparent that they knew what they were doing."

2009 - 2010

JMaverick Studios filmed and produced several professional video episodes for a web documentary.

Co-Founder, Web Documentary Startup

The setup and filming of the documentary were done to a strict and efficient timeline. The JMaverick team methodically handled all stages of video production with no complications. The client was impressed with the high-quality videos and post-production edits.

I am currently the director of design for a UX/UI enterprise an enterprise software company, but the project was contracted during my previous job as a co-founder of a web-documentary startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

We were trying to film and develop short episodes for a web documentary.

JMaverick Studios provided shooting on location in several cities that spanned the Bay Area. They provided professional lighting, sound capture, the footage itself, and post editing. Jeremy Williams (Founder, JMaverick Studios) planned and advised our vision and expectations to blueprint the videos. They provided a full video production package with a precise plan of execution.

I worked with three to four people on set and was provided with a post-production team.

How did you come to work with JMaverick Studios?

I became acquainted with Jeremy through a technology store. He told me his expertise was video production and we eventually decided to start a project.

I spent around $40,000 on the project.

The engagement lasted from 2009–2010.

Independent from the very high-quality work JMaverick provided us, I decided not to further pursue the product that was to be promoted. JMaverick was, however, a worthwhile studio to hire due to their exceptional video production.

How did JMaverick Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeremy was highly organized, regimented, and always keeping his team organized. He talked and listened to us in person and addressed any concerns that might have arose during a shoot or during post-production.

They execute their shoot strictly to a deadline and are precise with their work. They set up and filmed very fast and skillfully without any problems. It was very transparent that they knew what they were doing.

No, I don’t think there could have been any improvements.

Overall Score Jeremy is extremely professional and precise with his work. There was nothing more I could've asked for.
    There was never an issue of running behind.
    The value was definitely commensurate to the quality of the work.
    Their video production was high quality and run pristine.
    I would recommend them without hesitation.

Video Production for Metal Processing Company

“They're professional and creative. … They exceeded my expectations.”

After developing a storyboard and a script, JMaverick produced a number of one-minute documentary videos showing machines in operations.

Hayward, California
Jeff Bordalampe
President, TCI Aluminum

The videos help drive traffic to the website and make the business look more professional. Easy to work with and fairly priced, they went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their fresh ideas and commitment contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the president of TCI Aluminum. We're a full service aluminum distributor that processes materials for medical equipment, national defense, and other industries throughout the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

We were looking for a company to produce some videos for our website.

They developed a plan, helped us create a storyboard and a script, and then produced a few videos of our machines in operation. The videos are about one minute long: one video is an interview and the rest are documentaries about the machines and the way they work.

I mostly worked with Jeremy (Williams, Founder, JMaverick).

How did you come to work with them?

I was referred to them. I saw some of the work JMaverick had done for other companies and liked it. Besides, they seemed very professional and offered a new perspective.

We spent about $5,000. They offered me a very good rate.

They worked on this project in 2016.

Our website has been getting more traffic after we added the videos and our business looks more professional.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They established a smooth process and were easy to work with. We mostly talked on the phone and they also came on site a couple of times.

They're professional and creative. They offer other services that we weren't able to use–for example, they can take drone footage from overhead, which we were considering but decided not to do because our machines had a better front view.

No. They exceeded my expectations.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience.
    They came on time, set everything up, and were proactive in making recommendations.
    I don't have much to compare them to, but the price was fair for the product they delivered.
    They delivered on promises.
    They're great to work with and anyone would benefit from their services.

Video Production for Pediatric Nonprofit

“Since posting Jmaverick's videos to our website, our conference attendance has doubled from about 500 to 1,000.”

July - Oct. 2016

JMaverick provided audiovisual services throughout a conference, including the production of an opening video, live interviews, and overall highlights of the event.

Director of Marketing, Pediatric Nonprofit

JMaverick produced creative, high-quality videos for a website that has helped double event attendance. Despite some hiccups in planning, their team remained responsive and accommodating throughout the engagement. Their flexibility and creative vision sets them apart.

I'm the director of marketing and communications for a pediatric healthcare nonprofit organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

We needed video production services for a large conference we organize biannually.

JMaverick created an opening video for our conference using footage we had from working with previous production companies. They also provided audiovisual services throughout the conference, recording interviews that I conducted with key speakers. In total, they produced three or four videos, which were used to promote the event on our website, targeting pediatricians and future attendees.

Jeremy (Founder and Director, JMaverick Studios) acted as our project lead. He probably worked with about five others on his team to collect and edit content.

How did you come to work with JMaverick Studios?

They reached out to me on LinkedIn, because we had a contact in common. We happened to be looking for a production company at that time, so my marketing manager developed an RFP. We considered a few other firms, but ended up selecting JMaverick.

In total, we invested $25,000–$30,000.

We worked with them from around July to October 2016.

Since posting JMaverick's videos to our website, our conference attendance has doubled from about 500 to 1,000. Our website traffic has also seen an increase in visitors. The videos have been well received across the board.

How did JMaverick Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeremy remained responsive and professional throughout the project. It was a great experience.

They're flexible and accommodating. We had a lot of moving parts, so the scope of the project kept shifting, but they were very responsive and willing to work with us as changes arose. They also executed the videos with a great deal of creative vision.

We had new members of our team unfamiliar with the project, which resulted in a lot of back and forth. Some of the review processes could have gone more smoothly, but that's partially our fault.

As a smaller group, they have a lot on their plate to balance.
    We probably could've saved money with better planning, but overall their prices were fair.
    They were great.
    I've referred them to others.

Educational Videos for Computer Software Company

“Each session is different from the others, but JMaverick does a perfect job every time.”

2015 - Nov. 2017

JMaverick filmed a guest speaker’s presentation from numerous angles and edited the footage into a short highlight video. They’ve provided this service for several events of varying production methods.

10,001 + Employees

San Jose, California
Coordinator, Computer Software Company

Their videos are smoothly edited and effectively communicate the presentation’s message. JMaverick gets the footage they need without disturbing the flow of an event. Responsibly managing deadlines, communication, and payment methods makes them a pleasure to work with.

I’m a coordinator for a large software development firm. I oversee various programs and events within the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

A guest speaker was coming to our headquarters and we wanted to create a five-minute highlight video for people who couldn’t attend the event.

JMaverick brought their equipment to the event and tested the audio before it started. They recorded everything from the session and took different still shots. Filming was done from multiple angles. They edited the footage together to create the highlight video we requested.

They usually assign two or three people for each project and work alongside our audio person.

How did you come to work with JMaverick Studios?

I’ve only been in this role for a year and a half, so I don’t know how they were initially brought on. We’ve used JMaverick on 4–5 projects that required video recording since I’ve been with the company.

We started working with them in 2015. Our most recent engagement together ended in November 2017.

Highlight videos are a common request and we have quite a few viewers, so a high-quality product was imperative. The final cut of the video was easy to understand and without jarring jump-cuts. Having done this for events we’ve held in the past, JMaverick consistently retains the critical information the speaker wants to convey. Some of the videos resemble mini-TED Talks, while others have an interview format. Each session is different from the others, but JMaverick does a perfect job every time.

How did JMaverick Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re reliable, timely, and we’ve never had an issue with them. Everyone is responsive to logistical elements like follow-ups and payments. They maintained a pleasant demeanor when interacting with anyone from our company.

The team is genuine and extremely trustworthy. We can tell they love what they do and remain composed even when working within a tight deadline. While filming, they stay alert and conduct themselves professionally. They seamlessly blend into events and we often forget they’re recording.

No. I was new to the role, so JMaverick actually taught me about the process.

Overall Score They’re quick, produce great work, and are amazing people.
    They always notify us of their availability.
    I haven’t worked with other video production companies for comparison, but I never felt we like paid too much.
    They accomplished exactly what we were looking for and worked quickly.

Motion Graphics and Social Media Marketing for Documentary

"We ran a successful campaign, and a lot of its success can be attributed to his social media posting."

July - Sept. 2017

JMaverick Studios promoted a film Kickstarter on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They edited videos, designed graphics and title cards, and scheduled posts.

Founder, The Toy People

The Kickstarter campaign reached its initial goal, bringing in $46,000 from a diverse arrary of sources. JMaverick Studios tailored posts to suit the platform and target audience, produced a massive catalogue of content, and responded quickly to questions. Their flexibility and enthusiasm carried the project.

I am the founder of The Toy People, which is based around a documentary I have been working on for the last seven years. The film is called Dennis and Lois, but they are known as The Toy People. The company was set up to fund, channel money into, and pay for the documentary.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick?

We needed some help with promoting, supporting, and attracting donations to our Kickstarter campaign in order to reach our goal. We decided internally that social media would be a big part of that, and I needed someone to focus on it.

I hired them to manage all the social media for the campaign. They provided daily clips to help promote the campaign and entice people to contribute money, visit the page, and make a donation. We were successful. The social media videos and photographs were posted across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Jeremy [Founder, JMaverick Studios] worked every platform and provided some nice content. They had all the passwords and posted all the content. We were very pleased because they helped push us over the edge to make our goal.

We provided content and Jeremy edited, placed graphics, ran the posts by me, and posted the content across every platform. He took care of editing and motion graphics. He also shot some video content for me, but most of his work was editing, titles, and motion graphics. He provided around 35 different clips.

We tried to put one out either daily or every other day. They set up way more than that and put about 70 in the queue. We only trickled out the better ones because we didn’t want to overdo it, but I have been slowly posting the remaining ones.

I work as a photographer and filmmaker under my own name, and JMaverick provided motion graphics for some of my commercials. They are talented and pleasant to work with. I have always been very happy with them.

I worked with Jeremy. Although we were on different coasts, he was very accessible and our collaboration was seamless.

How did you come to work with JMaverick?

I had crossed paths with Jeremy because he worked for a company that I used to freelance for. I knew that he was a talented editor and filmmaker; on occasion, I tapped into his abilities when he was a freelancer. When he started JMaverick, I decided they would be a good choice to manage my kick starter campaign.

I invested between $7,500–$10,000.

We worked together on this project from July–September 2017.

We ran a successful campaign, and a lot of its success can be attributed to his social media posting. The Kickstarter brought in $46,000 from all sorts of sources. We reached our goal, and I credit him as a big part of that.

How did JMaverick perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeremy was great. He was super organized. He took projects very seriously, gave me options, and communicated well.

I appreciated the enthusiasm the most. Jeremy is a super enthusiastic individual, and he runs that company in the same way. He is on the ball, always looking up. You need that type of energy around when going through a Kickstarter, in which success is doubtful. You need someone who is excited the whole time, and he was. I don’t think he ever worried that we weren’t going to hit our goal.

He had a sense for which content will resonate on social media and which content won’t. We had a lot of conversations about which kinds of material we should release. He was better able to gauge what the younger generation responds to than me, and I appreciated his insight on which posts would resonate. That wasn’t something I could have figured out, but it came naturally to him since he is young and more engaged with that world than I am.

No. The time difference was difficult, but I was surprised at how early he woke up and started responding to texts. I have no complaints because we hit our goal and the project was successful all around. I would definitely use him again.

There were no hiccups and we did not miss a single deadline.
    I was extremely happy with what I received.
    I was extremely happy with the quality of everything Jeremy put out, as well as his ability to deliver ahead of time.

Video Production for Kids' Game Company

"They're amazing storytellers and have a good eye for design."

Assisting a start-up with branding efforts and a Kickstarter campaign, JMaverick Studios produced videos for college demographics to showcase a sports game.

CMO, CeilingSPORT

The social video went viral on Facebook, generating 5,000 website visits and bringing cost per click down to 5 cents. Their quick turnaround reduced time to market, while their willingness to go above and beyond contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm the CMO at CeilingSPORT, which is a new game targeted towards kids. I'm in charge of all the marketing components and establishing new partnerships.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

We were a new business and needed a partner to help us create our brand identity. We were looking for a company help us produce videos that would tell our story in a professional and creative way.

We had a few conference calls and discussed our vision with them. They coached us in terms of the formats we should use to display the content and helped us with storyboarding. Then, they created three videos for us capturing the risque feel that we wanted and featuring kids playing the sports game. The videos are geared towards the college audience.

Jeremy (Founder, JMaverick Studios) was our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

I worked with Jeremy in the past. I reached out to him because I knew that he did great work and was very professional.

We've spent between $10,000–$25,000.

We started working with them in January 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

The videos have concise and engaging stories. One of our videos on Facebook generated close to 10,000 website visits. We sponsored this video to get an added push and were able to get inexpensive clicks and good interaction – they're not just bounces.

We have 28% completion rate on our Kickstarter video, which means that 28% of people who watched the video, watched it till the end.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They have very fast turnaround times and are easy to work with. They laid out an outline plan and helped us craft the story, guiding us through the entire process. We were able to go to market within a week.

They're amazing storytellers and have a good eye for design.

I can't think of anything. They're very accommodating and easy to work with. They're always willing to go an extra mile for us.

On time and very fast turn around!
    They're willing to work with our budget.
    Everything was seamless. They did a good job mixing the HD quality and the sound components.
    I've already referred them to a few people.

Video Production for Brand Experience Firm

“The JMaverick team is very passionate, and their dedication to bringing creative to life makes them unique.”

May 2013 - June 2016

Jmaverick provided a variety of video production services including on-site filming, editing, motion graphics, and animations. Most projects were used as promotional materials.

Group Creative Director, Brand Experience Firm

The team was very versatile in their expertise and worked collaboratively with a creative team to meet all requirements. They were very professional, they adhered to timelines, and all deliverables exceeded expectations.

I’m the head of creative at a brand experience design firm that focuses on pop-up events and other brand interactions.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick?

Originally, we were looking for a group to join us in attending several events around the world and to film interviews, highlights, etc., for later use.

We’ve used them for a variety of work over the last few years. Many of the projects involve capturing a specific event and editing it into a sizzle reel or a closing video for promotional purposes. We’ve also used them to film on-site interviews for use on social media to promote any kind of content that we’re creating around an event that lasts multiple days. Lastly, they’ve created videos leading up to an event that are used during general session and during the events themselves. Their scope has included live-action filming, all editing and finalizing, motion graphics, and animations.

They sometimes work independently for on-site projects that we outsource entirely, but usually a creative director on our end provides some guidance on what exactly we’re looking for. The first project we worked on together involved travelling with us for a year, during which they filmed about 25 events we attended. Since then they’ve taken on a much broader scope of work that has included their full range of video services. JMaverick has worked with about five clients of ours total, and they always create a relationship with them in a way that not many vendors can.

I primarily worked with Jeremy (Director & Founder, Jmaverick), but he had a staff that assisted with equipment and motion graphics/animations.

How did you come to work with JMaverick?

Jeremy and I had worked together before he created JMaverick. I hired them immediately when I saw he was starting the group.

We’ve invested $50,000-$200,000 over the course of the engagement.

We started working together in April of 2013, and we finished our most recent project with them in June of 2016.

When we were travelling with him on our first project, Jeremy and his team provided rich content and great motion graphics that made our booth come to life. Without their effort during those first steps, our presentations would have been very static.

How did JMaverick perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeremy is an amazing guy to work with, and his team follows his leadership very effectively. Will (Visual Effects & Animation, JMaverick) was also very involved throughout the process, and they were both incredibly professional. They reliably managed timelines and always exceeded all expectations.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Advice for potential customers?

Allow them to be your partner, instead of dictating what you want out of them. Everyone on their team has a lot to offer, and if you don’t give them some creative freedom, you’ll be missing out on what separates them from other production firms.

Overall Score I loved working with JMaverick.
    They’ve never disappointed me on timelines.
    They usually come in at under what we’re expecting.
    There’s always room for improvement.

Video Production for Market Research Firm

“We were impressed by their work on the first project we used them for. Since then, we’ve gone back to them repeatedly.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

JMaverick fulfills videography needs for a market research firm. They shoot and edit videos and reels for a variety of projects. They also source other videographers from their network when appropriate.

Principal, Colloquial Insights

Feedback is strongly positive. The work they produce often leads to repeat business and contributes to company-wide success. Responsive and highly organized, they execute requests with a balance of thought, skill, and creativity.

We are a qualitative market research firm. We do immersive, in-person ethnographic research through interviews, shopping, and participation in different behaviors and activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with JMaverick Studios?

Most of our products involve video capture and editing. We need a videographer to join us for our excursions and interviews and edit that content into video reels with highlights, key learning, and insightful comments.

They fulfill all our videography needs, including shooting, editing, and onsite sourcing. We’ve worked on 12-15 projects with them, though not every project involves all three services. They use high-end, state-of-the-art equipment and produce market research videos designed to delight our clients.

They combine video with onscreen titling and visual effects. We often give them additional digital artifacts like photos, icons, and logos to incorporate into edited videos. We also work with them to select music to play in the background.

We work with Jeremy the most. He does all the edits and sets up the work. He is based in Los Angeles. Our work takes us all over the U.S. and some of it is global. When we have the budget for his travel, we bring him to our locations; otherwise, we hire someone local within his network. We’ve probably worked with 12 to 15 members of his extended team.

How did you come to work with JMaverick Studios?

One of our team members had a personal connection with them. We’ve worked with a lot of videographers in different capacities, and thought they’d be good to work with. We have people we like to go back to. We were impressed by their work on the first project we used them for. Since then, we’ve gone back to them repeatedly.

We’ve spent between $50,000 and $100,000 throughout the course of the relationship.

We started working with them in March 2016. We have two projects that are currently in progress.

We get qualitative feedback from our clients. Most cite how awesome a project was or how much they loved the product. We get repeat business in part from the work they produce on our behalf. They contribute to our company’s success.

How did JMaverick Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and highly organized. We never had an issue.

Their editing skills are impressive and they execute well against our requests. They add a level of thought, skill, and creativity to our projects. They are collaborative and bring inspiration to the work.

No, we’re happy with their work.

We never had an issue. They were willing to put in extra hours or work odd times to meet our deadlines.
    They gave us a good initial value and were willing to work with us on the budget as needed. We derived value from them and never felt gouged.
    They were high-quality, responsive, and generally right the first time. They’ve never disappointed us.
    I recommend them already.