Shetland Web Design and Internet Marketing

Here at JLP Internet we help businesses unlock the power of the Internet to reach more customers online and become more efficient. We are proud to work with businesses in Shetland and throughout the UK, offering cost effective web design services to businesses of all sizes - from self employed to multi million pound international companies.

Lerwick, United Kingdom

Website Development for Podiatry Company

“In my experience so far, nothing is out of their reach. I trust them to handle anything I throw their way.”

2017 - 2018

JLP Internet Ltd developed an informational website for a podiatric clinic, complete with a digital tour of the facilities. In addition to ongoing web maintenance and updates, they assist with blog efforts.

Shetland, Scotland
Executive, Podiatry Shetland

The website generates business by way of contact forms and appointment requests, and JLP Internet Ltd is constantly looking for ways to improve the platform’s performance. The team responsive communication and dedicated work ethic make them a valuable digital partner.

I’m an executive at Podiatry Shetland. We’re a medical company that provides a full range of podiatric services.

What challenge were you trying to address with JLP Internet Ltd?

I was looking for a vendor to develop a website for the company.

I provided a draft of the website that I’d done on my own, and JLP Internet Ltd helped conceptualize that idea and make it more effective. Then, their team visited our clinic and took photos. They put together an online tour of our facilities for the site. It’s a robust, informational platform that shares details about our company, offered services, and our approach with our clients. JLP Internet Ltd optimized the platform to perform well in search rankings.

At this point, we’ve completed the initial project, but they continue to handle any maintenance and updates as needed. They’ll also reach out with ideas on how to improve the website, and we’ll discuss whether or not to implement the suggestions. Lastly, JLP Internet Ltd advises our blog efforts. They remind me to share links on our Facebook and Twitter accounts to help drive more traffic to our website.

I’m mainly in contact with John (Owner, JLP Internet Ltd) and Deborah (Internet Marketing, JLP Internet Ltd). I go to John for anything IT related, including visual elements and website updates. Deborah primarily handles the site’s content.

How did you come to work with JLP Internet Ltd?

I was working with a different company but made the switch to JLP Internet Ltd because they offered a more tailored package and higher-quality service. I felt that they’d be able to deliver a better outcome in the end.

We worked on the initial project from 2017–2018, but they provide ongoing maintenance.

We rely heaving on word-of-mouth referrals to grow our business, but we still receive a lot of contact forms and appointment requests through the website. In total, our website generates about 20% of our business. The rest comes through social media, phone calls, Facebook Messenger, and more.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with JLP Internet Ltd’s services. They work quickly and efficiently to meet our expectations and fulfill our requests.

How did JLP Internet Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I only have one other company to compare their performance to, and JLP Internet Ltd is certainly better. They’re extremely responsive. All of my requests are generally addressed within the same day. John, in particular, is very proactive. He routinely contacts me with opportunities to improve our website.

They’re very approachable, but I also highly value their responsiveness. In my experience so far, nothing is out of their reach. I trust them to handle anything I throw their way. They always have our business’ best interests in mind.

Looking specifically at what I need from a vendor, I can’t think of a single area for them to improve.

I would encourage anyone to sit down for an initial consultation with them. As long as clients are clear about their requirements, the JLP Internet Ltd team will provide open and honest guidance.

I’ve received better service with them than I did with my previous partner, despite paying the same price. There’s no comparison.
    I don’t give perfect scores often, but I truly can’t think of anything I’ve been unhappy with.
    I would absolutely recommend them.