For thought leaders in the B2B space seeking greater brand awareness, JJR is the fastest growing public relations agency in Chicago’s west suburbs that delivers proven results and value. Every engagement is a mission to place a client partner’s brand in the center of their most influential media creating buzz, leads, referrals, sales, growth and, at the end of the day, loyal brand advocates.

Founded:
$10,000
JJR Marketing Inc.
2135 CityGate Lane, Suite 300
Naperville, IL 60563

Companies or individuals in need of public relations and/or marketing services.

Client focus

Reviews of JJR Marketing Inc.

Branding & Marketing for Consulting Services Company

Marketing

JJR Marketing was employed to design a website, logo, and tagline. They maintain ongoing marketing support for the client to expand their business and strengthen their online credentials.

One of JJR Marketing's strengths is their knowledge of public relations. They have talented editors that know how to successfully reach a target audience and launch a business online.

"She [Jacqueline Camacho-Ruiz, CEO of JJR Marketing] is very enthusiastic, passionate, and can get things done."

Founder, Consulting Services Company

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Average: 3 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I'm the founder and owner of a company that provides consulting services, and I also do some publishing.

What challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

I hired JJR Marketing to build my brand, website, logo, and business cards. They also run my ongoing marketing.

Before a project, they deliver a positioning statement that defines what our plans are. It's a collaborative effort as we make revisions. On an ongoing basis, I get detailed reports on the status of my posts. They actively search for opportunities for me to give lectures, media placements, and so on.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

I was introduced to the owner [Jacqueline Camacho-Ruiz, CEO of JJR Marketing], and we started working on other things together before I had even started my business. When I started my business, I called her. She's very enthusiastic, passionate, and can get things done. I didn't do a bidding process because I knew her and had seen some of the things that the company had done.

How much have you invested with JJR Marketing?

I've spent approximately $40,000 with them so far.

I started working with them in May 2015, and the work is ongoing.

I've had several media placements. I've gotten two very prestigious awards as an entrepreneur because of the support from JJR. I receive great compliments on my website. I have more followers on Twitter, and my business has been expanding. JJR's thought leadership has been vital in generating my content credentials. When anyone Googles my name, I will appear in the first 20 results.

How did JJR Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great. I'm the one holding things back.

What did you find most impressive about JJR Marketing?

I think they're really good at PR.

Are there any areas JJR Marketing could improve?

They could be more strategic and do more of a market analysis to be more holistic.

OVERALL SCORE: 4
QUALITY: 5
They have very good editors.
COST: 3
It is expensive.
SCHEDULING: 3
They're good at scheduling but, at times, I need more time to think about what they are planning. I don't like to be rushed.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I've recommended them many times.

Marketing Strategy for Electrical Manufacturing Company

10,000,000+

JJR Marketing helped this client elevate their visibility to potential customers through redesigning their web page and aiding in other marketing strategies.

Despite their unfamiliarity with the engineering field, JJR Marketing took the time to completely understand the client and their potential market in order to execute the most effective marketing strategy.

"I never look at JJR as though we made the wrong choice. I'm very comfortable with them."

President, Elan Industries

Chicago, IL

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Elan Industries designs and builds custom electronic controls for commercial and residential appliances, such as ovens and refrigerators. I’m the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

For years we've been a firm that has flown under the radar as we were growing. Doing these custom controls is a complex business. It takes a while to build up a reputation. It was appropriate that we didn’t try to broadcast what we’ve done because we had to build up a reputation and experience level. A couple of years ago, we got engaged with JJR to start increasing our presence. Over the course of the last year, we've really engaged JJR on a more deliberate level because we want to pop up on a more national stage regarding our capability sets.

We originally approached them about four or five years ago to revise our web page to start elevating our presence on a larger stage. They were really powerful because they came in and had great ideas that they implemented for us. They outlined a very comprehensive thought leadership program in their process of interviewing us and seeing who our customers were and our success stories. They really looked at what we've done in the market and how we've been perceived and received by the customers that we work with. It was impressive. They dove into all the different ways in which they wanted to market Elan, and they're in the process of implementing that.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

We initially engaged them probably seven or eight years ago. We have an IT firm that we contract with that handles all of our IT consulting. They used JJR and turned us on to them. It was a recommendation from one of their clients.

How much have you invested with JJR Marketing?

At this stage, we're engaged at probably $3,000 to $4,000 per month.

We started working with them eight years ago.

We're pretty new to the program. Anecdotally, I've had different customers and colleagues in the workplace that have given us a pretty fair amount of positive feedback. I don't have any concrete numbers just yet.

How did JJR Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I have to smile because they are excellent, very much on top of it. They're very diligent, and they're very persistent. If anything, my team and I have been the roadblocks because we're busy.

What did you find most impressive about JJR Marketing?

I like the way that they approach things. I think that their success parallels my company's success with our customers. They really sit down and spend a good amount of time to figure out who we are, how we are different, what makes us tick, and then they apply their years of experience and marketing. When we went to JJR, we wanted to increase our presence but we didn't even know what that meant. The guys at JJR were the ones that came back and were able to come up with ways to connect Elan to potential customers. Despite the fact that they are not engineers, JJR could still sit down and really absorb themselves into our world and understand it at a level that allows them to market us effectively. I think they could do the same for just about anybody.

Are there any areas JJR Marketing could improve?

No, nothing comes to mind. JJR has been excellent. I never look at JJR as though we made the wrong choice. I'm very comfortable with them. I'm happy with what they do for us. I think it was a good selection, and I've been pleased.

OVERALL SCORE: 5
There's no part of the interaction that I look at in a negative light. I've just been very pleased. I think it was a good choice. It's important to me.
QUALITY: 5
They've been excellent in every respect.
COST: 5
At this point, I truly don't have a lot to benchmark against. My inherent gut feel is that they are providing a value for the money that it costs me.
SCHEDULING: 5
It's generally my company that is slowing down schedules, not theirs.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I've found them to be excellent to work with. They are very good at understanding who we are and where we need to be.
Todd Thomas

Marketing Strategy for Landscape Illumination Company

Marketing strategy

JJR Marketing helped the client elevate their brand by developing a cohesive marketing plan to position as a thought leader in the industry.

The client is appreciative that since working with JJR Marketing their company’s visibility has greatly increased. Their creative approach to marketing strategy is what sets them apart from other agencies.

"JJR Marketing approaches things differently and looks at ideas outside the box. […] They’ve always come up with unique ways of accomplishing basic things."

Head of Business Development, Night Light, Inc.

Chicago, IL

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Night Light, Inc. is a Chicago-based landscape illumination company that services all of Chicagoland's residential, commercial, and multifamily landscape lighting needs. Dean MacMorris oversees the sales business development.

What challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

Our marketing pieces were pieced together and we were struggling to find cohesiveness and purpose with our marketing efforts. We needed to engage a creative marketing agency that would guide us through the process to position our company as the sophisticated and innovative company that we are.

JJR initially helped us to create a new logo and update our marketing collateral pieces to keep with the consistent branding. They developed our brochure, business cards, and stationary to set up our brand in the right light for customers. Once the set up was complete, we moved into developing a marketing plan for the entire year that has since grown our brand and increased sales over the years.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

I had used marketing firms in the past, but it had gotten to a point where we felt we weren't getting what we'd hoped to get out of a marketing firm. They weren’t that creative, and it seemed like they were asking for a lot of investment for very little proven results. I met the director of JJR at an event and got to know her. We talked, and she shared what they do at JJR, and I shared the history of our company. She then came into our office and did a presentation to my business partner, manager, and myself. We were impressed decided to work with JJR Marketing to help ease our marketing pains and ultimately accomplish our goals in a new and creative ways than we had ever done.

We started working with JJR eight years ago and continue to work with them.

Revamping our marketing collateral pieces and creating a consistent look for our brand was huge when it came to setting ourselves up in the right light for our clients and the work we do. The creativity infused into the marketing began to get us noticed and set us apart from our competition. Our tagline, “For those that appreciate the difference” was something JJR helped us to develop and position us well in the marketplace. JJR has pulled together the graphics, metrics, plans, and scheduling of all initiatives and campaigns we do, and although I oversee the marketing, our company relies on the flawless execution of the JJR team. They've always done a great job of doing that and giving us the results we were looking and hoping for.

How did JJR Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They have approached each of our projects as a team, which is nice because we don’t rely on one person. They do a good job of teaming up and putting the right people on projects that need to be done or information that needs to be shared with us. The team approach is very handy and effective.

What did you find most impressive about JJR Marketing?

They’re all very creative, which is the main thing for us. JJR Marketing approaches things differently and looks at ideas outside the box. They don’t just listen and do whatever we say but challenge us to think differently and innovatively. They’ve always come up with unique ways of accomplishing basic things. I’d say their biggest distinguishing factor is their ability to do things differently that really captivate an audience.

Are there any areas JJR Marketing could improve?

Nothing comes to mind. There are always glitches here and there regarding timing, but overall they have things well covered.

OVERALL SCORE: 4.5
We're very pleased. If there was ever a little bit of change that needed to be made, they jump right in and make it.
QUALITY: 4.5
They take pride in everything that they provide and try to do their very best to give you what they've proposed.
COST: 4.5
We've always felt comfortable with the cost structure they put on individual projects with us.
SCHEDULING: 4
They do a good job. Sometimes things can be done sooner, but we don't know the process. There's some frustration there, but it takes a certain amount of time to get it done. It's not their fault; it's more of us understanding the process.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I recommend them all the time, and they've been hired by several large firms that have asked me about the market. I think in every instance, they've been hired.
Dean MacMorris

Marketing for Swimming School

Marketing

The client is British Swim School, a company of swimming instructors for all ages located in the greater Chicago area. The client was looking to differentiate themselves from other swim schools in the area by focusing on marketing, growth, and brand awareness. JJR Marketing was selected to put together a comprehensive six-month marketing plan. The project began in March 2015 and is projected to finish in September.

British Swim School is generally satisfied with JJR Marketing's work. The client was pleasantly surprised at the support offered by JJR Marketing, including maintaining a physical presence at all their events. British Swim School also praised JJR Marketing's accessibility and their willingness to take constructive criticism. One potential area for improvement was scheduling, where the client felt that JJR Marketing could have done a better job of staying on schedule. Overall, British Swim School would definitely recommend JJR Marketing to others.

"JJR Marketing supports their customer in multiple ways. We had three different events where we were reaching out to our clients, and someone from their staff always showed up to every single event that we had. Even though I wasn't even expecting them to be there, they were there."

Executive Director at British Swim School

Average: 2.5 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We offer swimming lessons to young children, babies, toddlers, and adults.

What is your position and responsibilities?

I am the executive director for a British swim school. I oversee all of the dry part of the business – the organizational and the customer service aspects. I also get my hands on the marketing and HR services of our company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

It had a lot to do with our marketing, focusing on our growth and increasing our brand awareness. We were looking to differentiate ourselves from other swim programs in our market.

First, we talked to Jackie [Camacho-Ruiz, director at JJR Marketing]. She came in and did a presentation of what her company does, laying out our approach in terms of the particular areas that we needed to grow in. We've never worked with a marketing company before, so we were exploring that area. They put together a marketing plan for us for six months. It included different aspects of what they will do for us, and some things we need to do on our end. They planned on increasing our presence on social media sites, our search engine optimization, and exposing ourselves more to marketing our brand.

It was a whole plan, from blogging, creating contests, increasing our brand, building relationships with other businesses in the area, creating a press release kit, and how to approach schools as well. We also work in the area of children with disabilities, so learning and talking more about our specific programs in that area. They even added extra things that we didn't quite ask for, but they've been providing them to us as well.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

The process revolved around finding a company that would understand what we were trying to do, that spoke our language. They were very engaging in their part, and they were able to work with what we had available at that time, budget-wise, as well as helping us define the plan itself.

It's probably pretty close to the $10,000 range. The initiative itself was not huge. In our group, we have a lot of franchisees who are just starting off, so their marketing fund was very limited. It might seem like they were not asking for a whole lot compared to other marketing firms but, for our particular group, it was a little bit on the upper scale.

We started sometime towards the end of March [2015]. It took a little while initially to get off the ground and put everything together. A lot of that was because our group is very busy. We have a lot of owners who are very involved with the day-to-day activities of their business, and we don't have a specific marketing department. A few of us had to take on the additional responsibilities on top of everything else we already had. I would say that the delay in the process to get going wasn't necessarily JJR's, a lot of it had to do with our company. The collaboration is still ongoing, and it's not over until September. The project itself is for six months.

They helped us create multiple videos to speak about our program. They're just finishing those up, and the final set came out this week [July 2015]. They've done a lot of our blogs and writing for us as well. I'm pleased with the quality of the writing content. They're creating the pieces for us, but we have to do a lot of legwork to get our people and our customers engaged.

Sometimes, I feel we don't have someone dedicated specifically to making these things work. They can provide all of these materials but, at the end of the day, they're just materials. We need to focus on getting someone that's working and constantly engaging our staff, our customers, promoting it out there. We didn't have the best results in the particular contest, but now everyone's already working on new projects, so that's part of the process. Right now, I would say it's the videos that they created for us, and they're still not 100 percent done just yet.

What distinguishes JJR Marketing from other providers?

They're also very accessible. If I have a question about anything, it doesn't matter if it's nine o'clock at night, I can email JJR and more than likely I'll get an answer from them right there and then, or a phone call or text message. They're very accessible and supportive, and they also take the feedback. They really go out of their way to make sure that they're building a rapport with their client and they're as supportive as they can. I almost feel like I have a couple of new friends now in the company, besides Jackie.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

Jackie is a little bit disconnected from the process. Once you actually start meeting with her, she comes and introduces you to her staff, but I don't know how much involvement she had afterward. The biggest reason that we went with this company was the expectation that we're going to be working directly with her because we're going to get the quality of the work, her input, and all the things that she brings to the table, and that wasn't the case.

Jackie created the initial marketing part but after, that it's almost like she's disconnected from the process. I'm sure that, internally, her people look to her and get her input on certain things, but we don't necessarily, as a client, really get to. I mean, I know her on a personal level, so I will attend some of her events and her workshops and presentations, so I get to see her more in that part, but not necessarily through the actual company.

If I sent her an email, anything related to the business, she immediately replied. But, I had to reach out to her in order for that to happen. I don't know if that's the reason she doesn't necessarily call more, checking in, and getting our feedback at the end of the project. I presume that might be because she had someone assigned to the project.

OVERALL SCORE: 4
COST: 4
We get a lot from what we paid.
SCHEDULING: 2.5
We are not the best or the most organized company, at all because a lot of the owners are actually in the water teaching. We fell behind schedule a few times. Part of that might be on them, and part of that will also be on us.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I would definitely refer them. They're very good people. They do take the feedback we give them, and they really try to make things work.
Angelica Monroy

Marketing and Web Design for Industrial Roofing Company

Marketing

The client is an industrial roofing company in the Chicago metropolitan area. There was a need to redesign their website. JJR Marketing was referred by another company, and they provided Web design, digital marketing, and traditional marketing, including a newsletter and photo shoots. The work began around 2013 and is ongoing.

The client is overwhelmingly pleased with JJR Marketing's work. The client explained that they enjoy working with JJR Marketing because of their quick response time to any questions or issues. The client also noted that their clients always give extremely positive feedback to JJR Marketing's social media and blog efforts. JJR Marketing is highly recommended to others.

"Probably the best thing I can say is their response to everything, every question, anything that we're working on, the response is immediate. I always get an answer from them promptly, and we work out any problems that there are. JJR Marketing is a nice company to work with."

Corporate Secretary, Industrial Roofing Company

Chicago Metro Area

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We are a commercial, industrial, institutional roofing contractor. We do roofing repairs, estimates, maintenance programs, and re-roofing for the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.

I'm a corporate secretary.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

We did have a website up at that time, but it really needed to be revamped and updated in a major way. We knew it was something we couldn't tackle ourselves, that we needed a professional company to help us with it.

JJR Marketing initially did Web development and Web design. But, we liked their work and it turned into a broader relationship. We had them set up a whole program for us to keep our website up to date. We do a quarterly newsletter with them. One of their writers calls and interviews the president of our company. She is amazing. She can take what he says and do spectacular work with it. They also do a blog for us that is posted on Facebook, and they maintain our Facebook page. They've done some photo shoots for us. They're working on doing a video about our company, which is at a standstill now because it's our busy time of the year and it takes some commitment to get that all done.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

We had found out about JJR from another company that we worked with, and they highly recommended them. We contacted them, Jackie [Camacho-Ruiz, director of JJR Marketing] came out, and we went from there.

When they were last here, in the spring, we signed a new contract with them. It includes pretty much everything that I told you about, and it is $30,000 annually.

We started working with them a year or two years ago, and the work is ongoing.

Could you share any feedback from this engagement?

Whenever they post on Facebook, we get a lot of attention from our current customers saying what a great site we have, or what timely information we're putting out there when JJR updates the blog. The president of the company gets feedback on this all the time, and it's always positive.

What distinguishes JJR Marketing from other providers?

Actually, they're the first vendor that we've worked with in this regard. Roofing companies never really marketed a lot. All of our work is either public bids or word of mouth from our current customers. We're a straight-up company, and that goes a long way. Probably the best thing I can say is their response to everything, every question, anything that we're working on, the response is immediate. I always get an answer from them promptly, and we work out any problems that there are. It's a nice company to work with.

I cannot think of anything, actually.

COST: 5
Definitely.

Marketing for Landscape Lighting Company

Marketing

The client is Night Light, a landscape lighting company based in the Chicago metropolitan area. Night Light, Inc. was looking for a marketing firm to develop a cohesive marketing strategy for their company. JJR Marketing was contracted to design brochures, business cards, do a website design overhaul, and conduct coordinated marketing campaigns. The partnership began around 2012 and is ongoing.

Night Light, Inc. is thrilled with the work performed by JJR Marketing. Night Light singled out JJR Marketing's unique creative skills and their ability to get them noticed in the marketplace. The client also praised JJR Marketing's commitment to standards of the absolute highest quality. JJR Marketing's services are recommended fully to others.

"JJR Marketing looks at things differently. They want to get it done the best it can be as opposed to just getting it done. They've done each of the projects well and in the time frame they said they would do it."

Vice President of Night Light, Inc.

Average: 5 (1 vote)

The company is Night Light Inc. We design and build landscape illumination for the high-end residential, country club, and resort market, mainly in the Chicagoland area.

I am vice president and co-owner of Night Light.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

I was doing most of the marketing myself in house on a shoestring budget. We needed someone to come in and help us pull it all together. We brought them on to do a lot of things like stationery, letterhead, and tweak our logo and then help us to get our name into the marketplace and develop a budget for brochures, business cards, etc. They also helped us overhaul our website. We wanted everything to be cohesive. We reached out to them to be creative for what we needed.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

Jackie [Camacho-Ruiz, Director of JJR Marketing] and I were part of a trusted advisor training program for some time and, as we talked, she and I seemed to be on the same page for how marketing should be approached. I had her give me advice as to how she might help us. I liked what she said, and we just built a relationship and hired her company.

I don't know that number. We do a project-by-project basis. It varies from year to year.

It's ongoing. I'm not sure when we started – three or four years ago. I put together a list of things I wanted to get done, but hadn't gotten to. We took them in order of priority, and we've been working on those one at a time.

In terms of results, could you share anything that would speak to the long-term success of your engagement together?

I tell people that they're very creative. It's very different from what you see in the marketplace. That gets us noticed. I can't tell you that our brochure causes people to choose Night Light, but I know it gets people's attention, and they like it. It ties into our business card. That gets a lot of comments, too. It improved our company image to present it in a higher level. The way things have been done has been on target with our expectations. The website is much better. The help they've given us as improved our position in the landscape world.

What distinguishes JJR Marketing from other providers?

Their creativity. That's one of the main reasons I enjoy working with them. JJR Marketing looks at things differently. They want to get it done the best it can be as opposed to just getting it done.

Nothing comes to mind. They've done each of the projects well and in the time frame they said they would do it.

COST: 4.5
SCHEDULING: 4.5
I do it all the time.
Dean MacMorris

PR and Branding for Water Park

Public relations

The client is a large water park located in the Chicago metropolitan area. The client initially needed a combination marketing, graphic design, and public relations firm. JJR Marketing was contracted in 2011 to provide these services, and continues to handle PR for the water park today.

The client spoke well of the work performed by JJR Marketing. The client was especially appreciative of their positive attitude and the relentless energy they bring to their work. The client did mention one situation where they were not satisfied with the work provided by the main writer, but the incident was quickly resolved.  The client would be extremely willing to refer JJR Marketing.

"They always keep going. They always have that Energizer Bunny mentality – keep going and going and going. That's always a positive that I've seen."

Marketing Manager at Water Park

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Please provide a description of your company.

We are a large water park in Illinois.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the marketing manager. I am the go-between for our media agency, our PR agency, and any sort of TV station or radio station. I also work on planning and marketing strategy.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JJR Marketing?

Our company was looking for an outside PR presence. At the time, we also were looking for some other things – artwork and some other creative stuff as well. One of the big things, when they were looking for an outside PR firm, was that just in case something were to happen at the park, statements would look better coming from a third party who is not a company-affiliated spokesperson. Before I came on board, for example, we had a couple of different incidents. There was one small accident with a worker, and other incidents with some unruly people in the park.

The role of JJR was to prepare responses and courses of action to take if something bad were to happen at the park. Kind of the idea that you prepare for the worst and hope it never happens.

Back then, I believe JJR was responsible for a bit more marketing, graphic design, public relations, whether it was media inquiries, reaching out, and pitching different stories to different media. It was more of a rounded focus. When I came on board, I was personally able to take some of that back internally. I do all of our graphic design. There were some things that I didn't have to outsource anymore, just because of my skill set.

Now, their overall service is 99 percent PR-related. That's still dealing with the media, trying to pitch stories. We work with bloggers, so JJR is the go-between between the bloggers and us. They coordinate and help run that program as well. They've started to take on some social media as well. We're doing some videos, and somebody from their office is writing the scripts, somebody is in the video, I'm actually doing the video filmography and the editing. A lot of what we do is a joint process.

How did you come to work with JJR Marketing?

That happened before I came onboard, but I believe my predecessor knew Jackie [Camacho-Ruiz, owner and director of JJR Marketing]. I don't know if there was a vetting process. It seemed to be the right fit, and it still is now.

What we are doing is around the $15,000 range.

Our collaboration started in 2011 and is ongoing.

On the PR side of things, they have been doing really well. We had one year where we even got placed in a national TV show. The next year, we didn't really have that much, but it had a little bit to do with the story that we were pitching. When she had something to work with, she did really well. There was not a lot of interest in the high dive show that we pitched, just because it wasn't too exciting. The year before, we had a sea lion show. I'm totally guessing on this number, but I believe we had four or five TV placements.

What distinguishes JJR Marketing from other providers?

Just to give you a quick back story about us – in the Chicagoland area, May and June have been some of the rainiest months in history. Our business has suffered because we're a seasonal outdoor business, and it's been raining two out of three days. Their group has an infectious positive attitude. They are always looking up and saying, "Oh, we can keep pitching this." There's no real off switch. They don't have a sense of, "OK, we're defeated. Things aren't going good, nobody's interested in hearing about the water park on the PR side, so we're not going to pitch it." They always keep going. They always have that Energizer Bunny mentality – keep going and going and going. That's always a positive that I've seen.

In hindsight, are there areas in which JJR Marketing could improve, or things you might do differently?

What I've seen is that they're going through a little bit of an expansion phase, and on some of the finer details – I just think this is some of the people that work for them – there are some things that are getting missed, such as misspellings in press releases. Everybody has their own writing style, but all of a sudden four of us here looked at something and we were like, "This just sounds a little high school-ish." We actually requested and got a main writer change, and that issue was resolved.

As they're expanding, maybe some of the people haven't been as sharp as the core when I first started with them, but everything is getting worked through. Jackie herself is more than accommodating. She knows when to express her opinion and when to say, "Alright, the client is kind of mad. Let's make sure we do this their way." They are very good on the listening side of things.

QUALITY: 4
A little down from before. The bigger they get, the harder it is for them to put as much attention into it.
COST: 4
In regard to cost, they are definitely a better value.