Custom Software for Small Businesses

Over 60,000 hours of full time professional experience and 3 college degrees I am offering small businesses custom software development from as low as $300.  You can actually get a small working custom business solution for as little as $300. My average customer is in the $5,000 - $10,000 range with the biggest client having a multi-year $600,000 project.

I can analyze your business and create a custom business solution that enhances your ability to run your business your way.  Pay for solutions delivered as opposed to may IT companies that charge for hours of service wether or not a usable product is delivered.

Read more...

10%
90%
Other industries
Other

Small businesses (1-25 employees) - I have a heart for small businesses since they are undervalued and underserved. Most software development companies have a $25,000 minimum a few might consider a $10,000 project but what about the small businesses or sole owner/operator? Often these businesses only need a small system, so I start at $300 with my typical client being in the $5,000 - $10,000 range. I have 600,000+ hours of professional experience 3 degrees (AS, BS, MS)