Customer Experience Strategist

Our Company

The Jill Raff Group helps customer-obsessed entrepreneurs, restaurants, and hotels develop a culture that delivers a Celebrity Customer Experience ™ consistently to reduce turnover & increase revenue, ratings, and repeat customers. Our proven proprietary 7 Ingredient Customer Experience Transformation process is what we use to deliver stellar results to all our clients.

Meet Jill

With over 30 years of customer experience, Jill Raff grew up working with her parents, owner/operators of McDonalds #150. She truly learned how to apply Ray Kroc’s customer service philosophy that permeates their over 37,800 stores. Jill followed her dream to be a Fashion Designer taking her to work in New York, Italy, and Hong Kong. She's fluent in 5 languages, trained as a Chef at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, France, became a top Food Stylist, and within the food industry, worked with brands like Harrods, Michelin Starred Ristorante Guido, Godiva, Food and Wine Magazine, The Oprah Magazine, Good Morning America, and The Today Show. Jill’s closed over $22 Million in real estate sales, licensed in New York and Texas. Jill uses her entire background now as a high-level consultant for companies who want to create a 5-star customer experience.

2018
Austin, TX
  • Austin, TX

Business Consulting to Improve Customer Experience

“Jill knows how to say what you need to hear in the way you need to hear it.”

Sept. 2018 - June 2019

The Jill Raff Group primarily provided customer experience consulting services. They worked with an internal stakeholder to review customer expectations, define potential pain points, and make improvements.

Troy, Ohio
Kim Sutton
Mktg & Business Automation, Kim Sutton | Positive Productivity

The Jill Raff Group’s external perspective was key in identifying simple service improvements with exponential returns. By implementing a minor pricing adjustment, the internal staff had more time to focus on quality customer service, resulting in happier customers and more referrals.

I am the founder of Kim Sutton, Positive Productivity. Our focus is on empowering broke and broken entrepreneurs with the systems and support they need to take their business to the next level.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Jill Raff Group?

We hired them for business consulting as well as customer experience consulting.

Our goal was to improve our customers' experience so that referrals would increase.

We met at a networking group.

Jill (Founder & Customer Experience Strategist, The Jill Raff Group) and I had many calls during which we broke down communication, expectations, deliverables, and other areas where systems and standards could be improved and/or implemented. We also focused on team member experiences, as a happy team makes a happy business.

Jill and I were the only team members on this project.

Jill helped me to take a step back and see all of the factors which were affecting my client satisfaction. For example, under-charging for the services we provide meant we had to take on more clients, which, in turn, meant each client received less attention. I saw that a small adjustment to pricing could have drastic (positive) effects on the business—and it has! Clients are happier, and more referrals are on their way!

Jill was extremely responsive, and, from my standpoint, any workflow bottlenecks were my fault.

Jill knows how to say what you need to hear in the way you need to hear it. She also has an ability to peel back the curtains and see what's really going on, even if I couldn't because I was too close.

No, not at all. Keep doing what you're doing, Jill!