Global Tech Partner for Industry-Leading Solutions

Jelvix is a global technology consultancy assembling top-notch engineering teams for innovation-driven businesses worldwide. We serve as a technology partner leading digital transformation for best business outcomes. Having a wide range of expertise, we accelerate our clients’ growth for different industries, including logistics and transportation, healthcare, financial services, retail, and more.

Our approach to full-lifecycle software development combines business analysis, UI/UX design, as well as Agile engineering and delivery.

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Since 2011 we've been working as a software innovation partner to Fortune 500 companies, big enterprises and industry leaders:

Auchan, Louis Vuitton, Uniqa, Canon, Samsung, Kia Motors, IKEA, Zeiss AG

File4Life

File4Life is an app for the safe personal files storage. You can upload your personal files (insurance, Id prints etc) into the preset categories inside the app, and store them there safely.

ViralVet

ViralVet is an exclusive community created by and for veterinary professionals. Share images and discuss interesting and challenging cases with veterinary colleagues. It's fun, simple to use, educational, interactive, and completely free!

Spruce

Spruce is a large and established worldwide known company that provides software and financial solutions for residential solar industry. Their products are sophisticated and ever-changing, made to fit a large area of interests.

ArtPassport

Stunning 360° panoramas of modern and contemporary art exhibitions from the world’s leading galleries and art museums. New exhibitions added daily, featuring established and up-and-coming artists complete with individual works, exhibition texts and visiting information. There has never been an easier way to find new art or catch the shows you might have missed. Works with Google Cardboard.

All State Medical

All State Medical is a B2B trading platform that specialised in medical equipment.

SmartPlant

SmartPlant is the app for any plant owner. It makes easy for to understand plants and find out what you need to be doing, every month of the year. SmartPlant also lets you identify plants and pests with a snap and connects you to hundreds of plant experts. They are your green fingered guru’s, ready to help you at the drop of a hat. SmartPlant Technology: You can scan plants at our retail partners and receive FREE premium membership and monthly plant care for your new purchase.

CheckMyArt

CheckMyArt is a brand new solution for artists. It is a virtual platform that enables Amateurs to get video feedbacks on their projects from professionals, the Judges. It is like a marketplace, where Judges sell their feedback. They chose their price, record a presentation video and make their own promotion on the site using other medias.

BitImage

BitImage is a smart open digital marketplace with decentralized
content licensing where you can trade, purchase, or search for
unique digital media. We employ the groundbreaking capabilities of
Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain to provide the most accessible
way of getting the required digital content - be it a video, image,
graphics, or audio.

Let’s take a step towards the life-changing innovations together!

Lofty

Pickup/Delivery application that allows user to free up living
space in their apartments, without moving to storage space.
It organises logistics and let users know when boxes arrive at home
or secure warehouse. Users can pick a number of boxes, package
length and other preferences regarding the transportation.

Switchback Health

The Switchback app makes it super easy for physical therapists to
take videos of their patients doing their prescribed exercises which are
instantly delivered to the patient’s smartphone, tablet and computer for
easy viewing and progress tracking. It’s much faster and yields better results
than searching through thousands of exercises in a computer database which
you want to personalize anyway. Today, patients are asking for a more personal
experience and fast results, that’s what the Switchback app delivers.
It’s not just another home exercise it’s a tool to connect the patient
and physical therapist at a deeper level to create awesome results!

Find My Profession

Find My Profession is the first ever executive career service for
six-figure salary jobs. Our famous Career Finder service has taken
the hearts of Americans everywhere by offering a much-needed
solution to the increasingly difficult task of finding a job.
Specializing on six-figure earners in the United States, Find My
Profession takes over the entire job search process for you.

Cosmunity

Cosmunity provides a comic-style feed of photos,
video, events and items for sale. Users can discuss
the latest video games and movies, discover and
follow favorite cosplayers, celebrities and friends,
or grow a dedicated following of their own within
this exclusively geek platform.

VRG

The platform that presents an analysis of patients’ data, questionnaires, patients’ monitoring, processing of medical centers profiles, downloading files with estimates, statistics, etc.

Order Management System Dev. for Ukrainian Retailer

“Jelvix was committed to understanding our project requirements and providing optimal results.”

Mar. 2019

Jelvix created an order management application. Services included AngularJS frontend development, PHP backend development, and UI/UX design.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Kiev, Ukraine
Inna Tereschenko
Brand & Marketing Director, Auchan Retail Ukraine

Jelvix’s prompt and client-centric service exceeded expectations. The high-functioning web application has garnered overwhelming customer praise. Clients can expect a skilled IT partner that delivers the most advanced software products and solutions.

I am the brand and marketing director at Auchan Retail, a top retailer in Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelvix?

We engaged Jelvix to create an e-commerce application on which customers could place pre-orders.

My company wanted to enhance customer service by reducing overcrowding in our physical stores during our busy periods. We hoped to build an online system where customers could place pre-orders for a streamlined in-store experience. A key challenge was building a top-notch, custom web platform under a very tight schedule.

My company sought a vendor that was well-versed in product development and cutting-edge technologies. We chose Jelvix based on their experience building products with aesthetic, innovative designs and reliable functionalities.

Jelvix built a web application for order management. They managed UI/UX design and front- and backend development.

My team engaged with a project manager, a backend PHP developer, a frontend AngularJS developer, and a UI/UX designer.

Jelvix delivered a platform that not only met our requirements but exceeded our expectations. Customer feedback has been extremely positive.

Jelvix was committed to understanding our project requirements and providing optimal results. They demonstrated precise and coordinated teamwork and high proficiency in web development. The team was flexible and accommodating of changing circumstances. Communication was seamless.

Jelvix was a wonderful IT partner that provided excellent customer support. They responded to challenges and delivered innovative solutions in a very timely fashion.

I definitely saw no areas for improvement. I highly recommend Jelvix to those who want to achieve ambitious goals and create sophisticated software products. They are a long-term partner.

They provided immediate customer service and a brilliant level of quality.

iOS Design & Development for Music Producing App

"No matter how grand a vision you may have, they'll always have a solution or means to accomplish it."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Jelvix designed and developed a mobile app for iOS. Core functionality includes basic music production, artist collaboration, song-sharing, and royalty-earning.

Miami, Florida
Curtis Lane
Founder, Micswag LLC

Based on the initial vision for the app, the team designed and developed it for iOS exactly as intended. Jelvix has exceeded all expectations and communicates well. Despite internal growth and transitions, they continue to push approved updates to the App Store.

I am the founder of Micswag LLC. Micswag is a mobile application that allows individuals to record vocals, collaborate with others to create and produce songs, and distribute songs on the go.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelvix?

I hired Jelvix to design and develop a mobile app for iOS devices based on my ideas and initial mockups.

I aimed to provide a platform that allows individuals to record music while on the go. I wanted to develop an app to become the leading destination for audio and music recording.

After an unsuccessful partnership with a past vendor, I discovered Jelvix online. Their portfolio and client reviews stood out to me. I presented their team with my ideas and drawings, and the project managers immediately understood my vision. They eased my worries and had answers to all my questions, and I was convinced I could trust them with my vision.

Micswag allows users to listen to several options of instrumentals and beats, make a selection, and record their vocals. An artist can then collaborate with other users who can add vocals to the track or help produce it. Both users can distribute the song via social media and earn royalty compensation if their track is added to a listener's library.

I worked with a project manager that chose a backend developer and a graphic designer for my project.

Jelvix was able to design and develop the app exactly as it was intended, and launch it on the App Store. We just finished an update that allows video advertisements and additional methods of user compensation. Based on several completed and approved app updates, I'm confident that their professionalism can't be matched.

The communication between myself and the Jelvix team was always easy. The project manager is very proficient in English.

The most impressive trait about the Jelvix team is that you can't give them a task or idea too large. No matter how grand a vision you may have, they'll always have a solution or means to accomplish it.

Jelvix has gotten great reviews, happy clients, and more clients because of it, making them less and less available. This is good for them, and I'm confident they'll manage the growing pains well. I'm still finding my windows of opportunity with them.

Overall Score They are easily one of best development companies available.
    Scheduling was very smooth once we finished laying out the goals.
    For the complexity of my app, the value is great.
    Their design and development skills are high-quality.

Platform Development for B2B Insurance Company

“They’re very focused on developing the right solution in the most efficient way.”

Nov. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Jelvix provided development services, working on expanding a B2B platform with APIs. They focused on developing the scope, adding edge cases and user stories, and integrating APIs.

London, UK
Patrice Archer
CEO, Appy Ventures

The team was focused, dedicated, and professional at all times, working hard to meet the deadline that was agreed. They produced a high-quality platform for excellent value for money, while working smoothly in an agile workflow.

I'm the founder and CEO of Appy Ventures, a tech partner to both startups and corporates that are looking to innovate. We have launched more than 60 apps, websites, and tech solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelvix?

One of our insurance clients wanted to expand a B2B insurance platform with APIs. We needed a team to take the project from an idea to reality, providing detailed specification, coding, and project management.

To confidentially and securely build APIs to integrate systems with the platform. A lot of technology debt and stakeholder management was required, so Jelvix were chosen for their flexible approach.

I've worked with more than 200 developers in the last four years, and I usually run small test projects to get a feel of working relationship. I was looking for a team that could grow with me and, after a lot of online research, I found Jelvix, who had also worked with a friend of mine. We ran a test project with them, and it was excellent, both in terms of communication and code quality.

I cannot go in details due to confidentiality, but it was a platform that connects the APIs of brokers to an insurance company, without the need for manual data entry in the process. We provided a top line scoping document which Jelvix built on after a workshop, adding edge cases and fleshing out the user stories. Once we had 100% clarity on the scope, we signed off on the work and the project was started properly.

I worked directly with a dedicated project manager, but we also had regular contact with the development team during daily 10-minute stand-up meetings. There were around six people on the project overall, with some scaling up and down for certain parts of the project. These transitions were all handled smoothly.

Compared to UK-based developers, the cost is comfortably 50% less, but the quality is the same, if not higher. What mattered most to me was ownership of the project and the quality of the code delivered, which meant clear communication and hitting deadlines. They had to work weekends to finish on time, but they’d committed to a deadline and they hit it.

This was a very important facet for me and was done well in an agile workflow. They used Jira and Slack, with standups on Skype. The language wasn’t an issue with the project manager, and though some of the developers were more comfortable in Ukrainian, it worked well overall and each team member made their opinions heard.

They’re very focused on developing the right solution in the most efficient way, without being afraid of challenging my assumptions if they felt they could improve the end result.

There’s nothing that I can think of. I was very impressed and have found a reliable partner for the future.

App Dev for At-Home Physical Therapy Application

“Based on my experience, I’m most happy with the ratio of cost to quality that Jelvix offers.”

Dec. 2016 - Sept. 2017

Jelvix provided full-service development help in building iOS and web versions of a physical therapy app to connect doctors with patients. The final product includes an in-app chat room and reminder feature.

Santa Rosa, California
Dave Townsend
CEO, Switchback Health

The high-quality application has gathered over 1,500 users, who continuously praise the solution’s performance. Despite regional differences, Jelvix was communicative, responsive, and timely. They offer a highly competitive price compared to others in their industry.

I’m the CEO of Switchback Health. We offer a home exercise application and software program for physical therapists, facilitating a smooth and effective way for professionals to create and share exercised with their patients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jelvix?

We needed a vendor to develop our product. We were specifically looking to complete the first versions of the iOS app and web app.

Jelvix started providing full-service assistance from the very beginning of the project. Together, we refined our set of requirements for the UX/UI elements. From there, they guided us through and helped us with each stage of development—designing the apps, building the platforms, programming the backends, setting up databases, and several other tasks.

We completed an iOS version and a web-based version, and we have plans to build the Android version in the future. In the system’s current state, physical therapists can take videos or pictures of their patients at the time of treatment, then share those visuals to help guide their patients as they do their exercises at home. The physical therapists can also track patient progress, share messages via a chat function, and send alerts to remind patients to do their exercises.

We worked with a project manager, a designer, and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with Jelvix?

I heard about them through a friend.

We spent around $150,000 on this project.

We worked with them from December 2016–September 2017.

A huge challenge in the physical therapy community is encouraging patients to actually do their home exercises. The solution strengthens the relationship between doctors and patients and holds them accountable for their exercises in a more interactive way.

The apps themselves were very well developed. Since launching, over 1,500 patients have successfully used the solution, and we continue to receive praise for its quality and performance. The positive reaction speaks to Jelvix’s development work.

How did Jelvix perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated during in-person meetings, over the phone, and through email exchanges. Overall, their management and collaborative skills were excellent.

This is my first time working on a project, so I don’t have much to compare it to. Based on my experience, I’m most happy with the ratio of cost to quality that Jelvix offers. They’re a team of skilled developers and programmers, and their prices are competitive compared to others in the market.

I can’t name any major areas of weakness for Jelvix. Given the regional differences, communication was a bit of a challenge, but we’re very happy overall.

They met deadlines for each sprint and the overall project.
    Other vendors’ estimated costs were about three times what Jelvix proposed. We received an impressive product for the price we paid.
    The quality of their deliveries exceeded our expectations.

iOS & Android App Development for SaaS Platform

“They were accommodating and flexible at all times.”

Dec. 2017 - Nov. 2018

Jelvix provided iOS and Android application development. They worked on the specifications, interface design, and then the coding work.

Beaverton, OR
David Wenner
Co-Founder, VocalReferences

The application was finished and able to generate revenue within one year as the Jelvix team adhered to the required timeline efficiently and professionally. They were communicative, responsive, and always available to take on feedback and make tweaks or changes as required.

VocalReferences is SaaS platform dedicated to capturing, displaying, and optimizing customer feedback. I’m one of the co-founders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelvix?

We needed a team to take our project from an idea to reality. That included providing interface design, a detailed specification, and coding. We hired Jelvix to develop the application to be launched on iOS and Android.

To create a fully-functional iOS and Android app. We had strict deadlines, so the project needed to be completed within one year.

We used to cooperate with a company that used Jelvix's services. We looked for partners with the end-to-end capabilities to make our application come to life. We considered hiring in-house resources but concluded that Jelvix would be the best choice for creating a market-ready application in under one year.

It’s a mobile social application that captures and displays video and audio testimonials. Users can review them, save them as favorites, and use tags for simplifying search option. They can also share content from the app to different websites.

I worked directly with a dedicated project manager on their side. They have a massive team of developers and QAs that work with us.

The application became live and revenue-generating within one year. The thing that mattered most to me was the timeline. We gave deadlines as to when the app must be released for testing, and they never missed a single one. They’re the first company I’ve worked with that always delivers results according to the promised schedule.

They were great, and function as if they are our employees. We had regular meetings in which they informed me about their progress. Most of our communication was done via project management tools and weekly phone calls.

We gave them a lot of feedback in a short period of time, making tweaks, upgrades, and changes to the development schedule. They were accommodating and flexible at all times.

They always responded to us within a few minutes, which I found impressive. They’re the most communicative team I’ve ever met.

They’ve done an exciting job. Working with them was one of the best business decisions I’ve made.

Overall Score They're highly recommended.

Android & iOS App Dev Updates for Analytics Firm

"The Jelvix engineers displayed a team effort to produce quality code and deliver a strong end product."

May 2015 - Aug. 2016

After picking up the development process from another vendor, Jelvix conducted code reviews and addressed existing problems within a social mobile application built for iOS and Android.

Santa Rosa, CA
Leonid Nekhymchuk
CTO, VisiQuate Inc

The Jelvix team worked collaboratively to produce a higher-quality code and deliver a suitable MVP. Project management is a clear strength, and the desire to achieve customer goals within scheduling and budgetary guidelines is evident. Their agile methods were vital for project success.

I am the CTO of VisiQuate, a data analytics firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelvix?

I hired Jelvix to take over the development process of a client’s mobile application from another vendor.

We tasked Jelvix with addressing the significant performance issues within the app.

A personal connection recommended Jelvix. They were described as a reliable partner with experienced engineers.

After taking the lead on the development process, Jelvix performed architecture and code reviews and worked with our client to resolve the existing problems. They improved the overall user experience by deleting those bugs and introducing new features.

The app was constructed for iOS and Android platforms. It serves as a social app that allows parents and children to capture and share photos and videos at sporting events.

We worked with an account manager, an iOS developer, and an Android developer.

As a result of that engagement, the apps went through a series of code changes, optimizations, and redesigns. The final version was a satisfactory MVP.

We appreciated their follow-up process and their approach to project management. The agile methodology used was appropriate for this type of project.

The Jelvix engineers displayed a team effort to produce quality code and deliver a reliable end product. They were focused on meeting the business goal and providing the app on time and within budget.

I cannot pinpoint anything that needs improvement.

Full Stack Dev for Photo-Sharing Veterinary App

“Their workflow was smooth and they made an impressive effort to be available whenever we needed them.”

Dec. 2014 - Mar. 2018

Jelvix built a custom iOS/Android app aimed at practitioners of veterinary medicine. The app allows users to exchange photos and collaborate to discuss cases.

Bend, Oregon
Daniel Steinberg
Customer Experience, XPrep

Initially hired for a short-term collaboration, Jelvix ultimately saw the project through thanks to their strong work ethic and technical expertise. They communicated well and were eager to tackle every development request.

I’m the head of customer experience at a small test-prep company that specializes in niche, healthcare-related board exams.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelvix?

We hired Jelvix to build iOS and Android apps and the supporting infrastructure from the ground up.

We wanted to develop a photo-sharing mobile app geared toward professionals in veterinary medicine.

They provided a compelling and comprehensive service package. We’d also seen many positive reviews from previous clients.

They took us from specification through our alpha and beta builds.

We worked with our project manager, a web developer, and two mobile developers.

The apps have been launched and have a community of over 10,000 daily users, who use our product to share cases and collaborate to diagnose veterinary health issues.

The team from Jelvix communicated extremely well. Their workflow was smooth and they made an impressive effort to be available whenever we needed them. We ended up keeping them on board for far longer than anticipated because of how well they collaborated with us.

They were always eager to meet our challenges. Anytime we asked for a new feature or refinement to an existing one, they responded positively with suggestions on how to accomplish what we needed. If one of our ideas wouldn’t work, they’d also explain why it wasn’t wise to proceed down that path and offer alternatives.

Every now and then, smaller items slipped through the cracks in terms of their developers coming back to us to clarify specifications. However, it was ultimately our responsibility to provide the full scope, so I wouldn’t say that lapse was entirely their fault.

Mobile App Dev & UX for Georgia Technology Firm

"They provided not only knowledge, but enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas."

June 2016 - Sep. 2018

Jelvix was brought on to build an iOS and Android mobile app hosted on AWS. Currently, they’re developing a social network to host idea discussions supported by URLs, documents, and references.

Atlanta, Georgia
Vice President of Technology, Georgia Technology Firm

Users have found the social network engaging during usability tests and laud its modern design. Jelvix’ expertise with new technologies was a welcome addition to the project and represents their commitment to optimizing deliverables. They communicate consistently and have an eager work ethic.

I’m the vice president of technology and product development for a small tech company owned by a real estate investment entrepreneur. My job is to oversee projects, find resources, coordinate them, and make everything happen.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jelvix?

The company began with our owner’s idea for an app. They had little experience with computers, so it was my job to determine the technology direction, high-level design, and resources necessary to execute. We turned to Jelvix as our development arm.

We came up with a detailed product spec with an analyst from Jelvix. From that, they developed resource and timeframe estimates and technology requirements. They were responsible for all the frontline development work. The app was for iOS and Android and had a web-based admin panel. They hosted it on AWS.

Currently, they’re working on a social network that facilitates issue-based communications and discussions. We want to encourage people to respond to questions about different issues with supporting documentation, references, and URLs in a well-mannered way. The system doesn’t generate user profiles as we want people to feel free to express themselves and their opinions without worrying they’re being turned into a product.

We started with a project manager and then added a couple of developers. There were front- and backend developers, database developers, a web developer, a part-time UI/UX designer, and a part-time QA resource. They were flexible and added other resources as needed.

How did you come to work with Jelvix?

Once I knew what we wanted to do and how we wanted to do it, I started looking for specific resources located relatively near Atlanta—a good-sized tech hub in the area. I wanted to find a consulting partner that could help me with the development and some of the design, but I didn’t want to recruit an entire company

Lots of companies were willing to recruit people for us, but they didn’t have anyone on staff to do the work themselves. I ended up being referred to Jelvix by a cloud services representative I was talking to about our problems.

We spent between $200,000–$300,000.

We worked together from June 2016 until September 2018. We’re tweaking things now, but all the functionality is there. We’ll start beta testing in the next month or so.

We’ve been getting great responses from our usability testing. One of the most important questions was whether users would find a set of tasks interesting or fun after going through them. Invariably, the feedback has been good. The graphic design, UI, and UX are cool and exciting thanks to what Jelvix brought to the table.

I’ve been working with computers for a long time and don’t have much experience with newer technology. Jelvix brought some of that current experience along with their relatively young perspective.

How did Jelvix perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicated with the project manager on a daily basis, and we periodically Skyped, either by ourselves or with the developers. I was concerned with how communication would work initially, but we talked over email and used Trello for document sharing.

The team mostly remained the same for the three years we worked together, and I only had one project manager. They have excellent English skills, so it’s not a problem that some of the developers don’t’ know it. I also had an outstanding experience with a designer they brought on.

They contributed new ideas and concepts to the table. Even when I had a decent idea of what I wanted to do, my project manager would email me after meeting with the developer or designer and share any ideas they had. I felt like they were true partners that took ownership of the project and weren’t just marching along to my orders. They provided not only knowledge, but enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas.

No, there wasn’t anything.

R&D Center for Blockchain-Based Project

“Jelvix is able to dive into a problem and understand it.”

Sep. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Jelvix provided R&D to build a cross-platform mobile app that utilizes blockchain technology to exchange digital content. Responsibilities spanned market research, ideation, UI/UX design, and MVP development.

Mahe, Victoria
Product Manager, Tech Company

The finished platform is excellent, meeting the company’s requirements as well as their business goals. Jelvix’s team developed a product that satisfied both beta testers and end-users, while working hard throughout and displaying an excellent attitude.

I’m the CEO of a marketing company that works with tech companies and startups. The project I've been a part of is an innovative digital content exchange platform with decentralized content licensing. We hired Jelvix to build an R&D center to bring our idea to life.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jelvix?

Our team wanted to create a high-level digital content exchange platform based on blockchain technology. We thought that our existing solutions weren’t good enough and that there were lots of problems that could be solved. We decided to go with an initial coin offering (ICO) to attract people and let them know about our platform and idea.

We needed a good team that could help us research our niche, identify the needed functionalities, and create a reliable, secure platform. This involved understanding our niche and industry problems, helping us figure out the best solution, doing UI/UX design, developing and testing the software, and preparing all the necessary documents for the ICO stage.

After conducting market research to identify existing problems, Jelvix helped us brainstorm the project concept. The team then helped us find the perfect set of functionalities and features of our future platform. For example, they introduced the idea of using AI to approve content rather than having a manual process, the latter of which is used now by all major digital media exchanges.

The project started with the MVP development. They recommended beginning with a mobile app because it was the easiest way to show and test our ideas with consumers. We had initially visualized a different design for the app but found that it wasn’t user-friendly at all. Jelvix found a better solution for us, designing a new UI/UX. The app was written as cross-platform, using React Native.

I worked with a UI/UX designer, a project coordinator, a core business analyst and copywriter who helped us with documentation, two backend developers, one frontend developer, and a QA tester.

How did you come to work with Jelvix?

I did some research and found that the market was saturated, which made it hard to choose. I asked friends, as I know a lot of tech companies and startups. One of them had worked with Jelvix on a small project and was completely satisfied with the experience.

I asked them about their expertize with blockchain and security as I wanted to know if they could provide business logic and market analysis. The last element was that they had a design team. Often, providers will have good engineering support, but design won’t be their strong point.

The first stage was about $80,000. Including the second stage and design, it came to more than $200,000.

We worked with them from September 2017–March or April 2018.

Photographers, content creators, and content consumers can use the platform now that it’s been launched to the market. Many of them were really amazed by the design. It’s striking and qualitative, while still being to the point. The security was also a huge plus point. They did security audits, ensuring that everything was perfect in that area.

We had an ICO presale phase, in order to get in touch with the community. We’ve had beta testers and people in the community downloading the app, receiving very positive feedback. We’ve gotten requests to develop the MVP further in terms of functionality because its performance is good.

How did Jelvix perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Jira for project management. We had someone in charge of supervising everything and reporting when each task would be accomplished, as well as who would do it and how.

The technical documentation was excellent: it described everything in detail, which helped me a lot. I’m quite controlling in this sense, so the project coordinator probably suffered from my numerous suggestions. I wrote to him constantly, and he handled it with confidence. We had frequent calls and I also received activity reports, so everything was really transparent.

I really valued the fact that they met all the deadlines as that was really important for me and my activities. I also think their attitude was impressive, particularly their approach to solving problems. Their team was on the same page as me: they were thinking about the market and functionality, as well as the expectations of the users. They focused on the business problem, rather than just the tech problem.

I can’t think of anything negative.

Go to them and explain what you’re trying to achieve in terms of business goals, growth, and customer experience. Jelvix is able to dive into a problem and understand it, and then find the right solution.

They did what I expected for the money they asked for. The value is excellent.
    I’ve already recommended them to several friends.

Custom Software Dev for Treatment Research Group

“I consider them partners, and couldn't have created this product without their help.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Jelvix has been developing three product lines for patient treatment reporting that track progress and display information in organized, color-coded graphs. Clinicians can access data through a web portal.

Annapolis, Maryland
CEO, Research Firm

Jelvix provides support that has been fundamental to launching a software company. Their competitively priced development has served as the basis of the new brand. With clients in 20 states, business continues to grow. The team is reliable, creative, and responsive.

I'm the founder and CEO of a research group. I started my company to respond to the pressing need for research in the addiction treatment field.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jelvix?

Three years ago, I came up with the idea for two products that would be useful for addiction treatment facilities. I've been working on this patient monitoring software with Jelvix for the last two and a half years. The program has ended up being very complicated.

Our first product line monitors patients while they're in treatment. It screens for mental health conditions and assesses their satisfaction with treatment, then reports results to their clinicians in real time. Color-coded graphs make it easy to track patients’ progress and modify their care plans.

The platform is built on a MySQL database. It allows us to email or text patients when their next survey is due. We can also send alerts to the clinicians when a patient reports dangerous thoughts or behaviors. It exports a colorful PDF with all the data so we can do the aggregate analysis.

After starting with the initial product, we've developed three new versions for different aspects of mental health treatment and recovery from addiction.  Our clients can log in to a web portal to access information. We follow up with patients at regular intervals after they leave treatment to hear about their quality of care and recovery success.

We're currently in the process of integrating with different electronic health records and creating a data analytics backend. The lead developer organizes everything. He oversees the work of integration engineers and data analytics experts around the world, as well as the team that works underneath him.

We've worked with one lead developer from the beginning who has been just tremendous. In the early days of our project, he worked by himself. At different points, up to two additional developers joined him. We've also had a couple of part-time project managers. The current one has been with us for close to two years now.

How did you come to work with Jelvix?

Jelvix responded to a request for a quote for the very first phase of the project I posted on Upwork.

We've been working together since April 16 and are still adding more features.

Jelvix has been instrumental in building our company. I consider them partners, and couldn't have created this product without their help. We've accomplished our success on a minimal budget. They've given us a cost-effective way to develop a stable, reliable, and functional product, and have done an outstanding job.

We're growing rapidly and currently have a presence in 20 US states. As our client base increases, we've continued to expand the software. More extensive programs with more programs have started using our product.

How did Jelvix perform from a project management standpoint?

Jelvix manages our very complex project effectively. They help us figure out issues with time constraints, like when our data analytics team needs more time. We use Slack to communicate, have weekly Skype calls, and organize tasks with Trello.

We've built an incredibly complex software together. Jelvix helped us create beautiful, simple graphs that work in real time. The lead developer finds creative ways to solve the many challenging issues that come up along the way. On occasion, things have broken in the middle of the night in Ukraine. We were able to reach our development team quickly, and they fixed problems that were preventing our clients from using the software. Jelvix has been tremendously responsive and innovative. They helped us build our software company from scratch.

No, I'm very satisfied.

I can't think of anything.