We design and build incredible apps and products

We're a digital product design, UX / UI and development studio that works with companies and startups to create apps, interfaces, products that people like and love to use. We’re all about products and solutions.

JEDDIO

STUDIO

Our studio design and creates digital product and strategy. We work with teams to shape the next generation of digital products. As users ourselves, we care deeply about the user experience and building products that last. We invest time creating products for ourselves and the world.

What we do

Market Research

Acquisition Strategy

CRM

How we help brands

We help navigate the complex challenge of creating an innovative product. We move fluidly from high-level business problems to tactile execution. If you’re looking for strategy, design, development, building a product, research, product management, discussing ideas, talking to a friend or just having a cup of coffee you should say “hi!” to us.

Miami, FL
  • Miami, FL

Marketing & Print Materials for Small Community Bank

"They care about the relationship we're building."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Jeddio designed and produced print marketing materials to align with a recent brand revamp. They worked on customer brochures, event ideation and planning, and document folders.

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Continental National Bank

The materials’ audience has responded well and appreciates the vitality and messaging creativity. Jeddio is willing to accommodate to tight schedules and work outside of normal hours to meet deadlines. Though they could improve their attention to detail, their customer service is an industry leader.

I’m a senior business analyst at Continental National Bank. We serve our community, lend money to small business to help them develop and grow, and also do retail banking.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jeddio?

We recently went through a brand refresh and we needed to create new materials and props.

Jeddio mainly did marketing for us. They helped us update our brochures to provide information to our customers, and come up with ideas for events. They also created new folders for our documents. They only worked on print media.

We worked with their art director/designer.

How did you come to work with Jeddio?

They were recommended by a friend and we reached out. The most important thing was that Jeddio cared about our needs.

We’ve spent around $5,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since February 2017.

Jeddio brought a much fresher look with their pictures of people looking happy, young, and full of hope. These images help us relate more to the community. We’ve received comments about how creatively the images translate our associated message to the audience.

How did Jeddio perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided us with access to a project management tool that helped with transparency. It let us see what was left to do, provide feedback, and see any revisions that had been done.

Normally, any provider will tell you that if you have a request you have to send it at least 72 hours ahead of time, or it won’t get made. When we’ve found ourselves in those situations, Jeddio will invest extra time and work extra hours if they have to, and they won’t charge us a rush fee or anything. That shows that they care about the relationship we're building.

They’re a boutique studio in the sense that they provide high-quality, but their small size also lets them provide a tailored and specialized service. They’re also eager to grow. It’s been pleasant to work with them.

We went through one or two more revisions than we wanted to on the designs because of small details, like capitalization. They could make sure that those little things don’t slip through so we don’t have to hand them back. It’s never been a time issue though because they have fast responses.

Overall Score Both the experience and final product were great.
    They often deliver things before the due date.
    They're very accessible compared to other studios, and they have a very good price-quality ratio.
    The final product is always amazing and they’re always there for you, no matter what time or day.

CRM Web Development for Export Company

“They help us a lot by making everything faster, quicker, and easier.”

Aug. 2017 – Ongoing

Jeddio built a website, programmed a CRM, and developed systems to automate many processes including sales, customer service, and key performance indicators. Now, they’re setting up e-commerce capabilities.

Romer Rodríguez Pescador
CEO, 2RP pro LLC

Jeddio succeeded in creating the systems needed to automate the company’s daily activities, winning them additional work. They exceed expectations with their expertise and strong consultation abilities on how to make technology helpful to the business and patiently explain the details of their work.

I’m the CEO of 2RP pro LLC, an export company that sells auto parts for Central and South America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jeddio?

We needed systems in place to make everything automatic.

They set up many systems for us, including one for our key performance indicators, and many for the customers, which help us to provide the best customer service. The first step was building our website and programming a CRM. They built a system for sales. Now, they’re working on the second step, which is more for relationships with my customers, with vendors, and sales. They’re working on the e-commerce and synchronization for sales in Amazon and eBay.

Jeddio is great because, any time I have an idea, they explain what we can do with different systems. It’s nice because they answer my questions quickly.

I work with one person.

How did you come to work with Jeddio?

He’s a friend and I feel comfortable with the knowledge he has.

I’ve spent $50,000 and plan to spend around $20,000 more.

We started working together in August 2017 and the work is ongoing.

I’m exceedingly comfortable and happy with the automatizing they did for my company. They help us a lot by making everything faster, quicker, and easier.

How did Jeddio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. They use a project management tool and show me everything they’re doing step-by-step.

I’m impressed by their knowledge of the technology. If you have an idea, they know how to combine that idea with the knowledge and makes things easy for you. I’m happy with the way they work.

Overall Score I’m thrilled, which is why I hired them again.

Web Development for Entertainment Company

“The quality of code and the services they offer were both very helpful for our business.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Jeddio managed design and development in building a new content-based website using WebFlow, JavaScript, and other web technologies.

Giorgio Saturno
Founder, Hoy Que Hay

The website that the Jeddio team delivered has met all expectations and is currently in preparation for launch. The communicated effectively and prioritized maintaining their initial schedule. The team’s direct approach and impressive portfolio made them an easy choice for the project.

I'm the director of a company called Hoy Que Hay, an online guide for entertainment and activities in Miami.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jeddio?

We hired them to develop a new website after having a lot of trouble with a previous vendor. After going through Jeddio’s portfolio, I knew they’d be a good fit for this project.

They used a variety of web technologies in the process of building a new content site for us, primarily WebFlow and Javascript.

I worked with Juan Pablo, but I'm not sure if there are any other developers working with them.

How did you come to work with Jeddio?

I work in a coworking space and met Juan (Owner, Jeddio) at a related networking event. He was willing to show me his work, his clients and discuss ideas for my business. I liked what I saw and hired him.

I invested about $9,000 for the first phase, and the second phase will be about $30,000.

They started working about one and a half months ago and completed the first phase very quickly. We're now preparing for launch and they’ll be starting the next phase of the project in August or September of this year.

We have a developed product based on the specifications we asked for, and the results met our expectations. However, since we haven't launched, we don't have any metrics or statistics on this website yet.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They met deadlines effectively and kept up with communications throughout the project.

There are more affordable options for this same type of development. They could consider this when setting an initial price point.

I have already recommended them.

Project Management for Logistics Solutions Firm

I'm extremely content with their work … .”

Jeddio provides project management services that include planning a project, establishing a process for its implementation, delivering KPIs, and finding employees to handle daily tasks.

Founder & CEO, Innovae Group

Their effective project management helped the internal team successfully implement the project and establish a trustful relationship with the client. Jeddio went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise and ability to deliver on promises made them a go-to partner.

I'm the CEO and founder of Innovae Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jeddio?

We implement and execute government contracts that have specific requirements we need to fulfil. We were looking for a company to help us with project management.

They recommended several platforms for their ongoing project management, and we now use those platforms. They understand everything that is required for our project, including all the parameters and KPIs. They were not only able to plan the project for our implementation, but they also helped us find the people to perform various tasks on a day-to-day basis. We've completed the first phase and we're looking forward to starting the second phase with them.

Jeddio is leading the project, but I also act as a project manager.

How did you come to work with them?

They were recommended to me by another consultant I work with. They had an excellent reputation and the expertise we needed, so we chose them.

We’ve spent about $12,000.

We started working with them in January 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

The project was implemented successfully, which is what we needed. They made us look very professional in front of our client, which is important because we have a long-term contract with the client.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're responsive, professional, and timely. They delivered everything they said they would, providing us with all the reports, processes, KPIs, and even the employees to handle daily tasks. I couldn't ask for anything more.

They're very experienced and have a productive team. I'll definitely work with them on the second phase of the project.

I can't think of anything. I'm extremely content with their work and I highly recommend them.

Web App Development for Healthy Meal Catering Company

“They’re very transparent and willing to explain the whole process… .”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Jeddio is developing a web application and an informational Webflow website that will help run a  subscription based business. They’re also assisting with an online marketing campaign.

Owner, Lunchology

The internal team is happy with the progress and the customer retention has increased. The new platform helps minimize mistakes and streamline the business process, while Jeddio’s high level of expertise and affordable rates contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm the owner of a subscription based catering company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jeddio?

We needed a company to help us develop a proprietary platform to run our business from a subscription standpoint.

They're building a web application and an informational website for us. The website is going to operate on Webflow so that we can manage it ourselves as we move along. They're developing the product in parts and we can make changes once they complete one part.

I work directly with one developer.

How did you come to work with them?

They were a recommended to me.

We've spent about $8,000.

We started working with them in December 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

From an internal perspective, the new platform has streamlined our business significantly. We've been able to minimize a lot of mistakes with regard to our clients because the information comes to our production facility in a much cleaner form. Also, our client retention has increased because the platform is very user friendly.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They always meet their deadlines. We mostly use email and Zeplin to communicate. They also provide me with regular progress reports. They’re very transparent and willing to explain the whole process, which is important since I'm not a tech savvy person and had transparency issues with other developers in the past.

They have extensive expertise in online marketing, so they're now also creating  an online marketing campaign for us. That is an excellent addition to their expertise in development.

I'd like them to provide more sales copy and sales-functional placement of different things on our website. They're doing a phenomenal job with the web app, but I'd like their placement of information to speak more to the psychology of the customer. When the product is complete, we do heatmaps to understand how our users are navigating the website, but I'd like to see more things like that on the frontend.

We've had some hiccups, but that was not their fault.
    The cost has been more than reasonable.
    What they've given us so far has been very good.
    I've already referred them to several people.