UI/UX, mobile apps, software and visual branding.

We’re a software house with over a decade of experience in designing, coding and creating startups - including our own, a tool for web designers - Symu.co. In our projects, we focus on turning great business ideas into outstanding websites, web apps, mobile apps, and brands. Our priority? Understanding the client's goals and fundamental ideas behind each project and matching them with solutions that will see the best results. We listen, analyze and advise.

We deliver solutions which help companies grow.

Watch our video and meet our team! bit.ly/meetJCD

Warszawa (Bielany), Poland
  • Niedzielskiego 2d/3
    Warszawa (Bielany) 01-875
    Poland

Flowboard - mobile app for automating repetitive tasks in company Image

Flowboard - mobile app for automating repetitive tasks in company

Flowboard is a business tool supporting organization management. It enables to create processes, manage tasks remotely and assign them based on employee's availability and competencies.

We were responsible for: mobile app design, iOS & Android development

Our goal was to design and develop a mobile app for iOS and Android platform. Within the project we created our own dedicated method solving

a custom routing tab problem and built well-functioning dynamic forms.

Features we developed within the mobile app included: creating and editing processes, assigning tasks and managing them, attaching comments and photos to specific tasks, and receiving push notifications.

Used technologies: NativeScript, Angular

"JCD.pl Software&Design delivered the app on time and budget. The UI design stood out as well. The team fixed bugs quickly and handled complex challenges capably." - Przemysław Tomulik, Product Manager, LOG System Sp. z o.o.

MDD Desk BT - mobile app for bluetooth desk control Image

MDD Desk BT - mobile app for bluetooth desk control

MDD Desk BT is a tool allowing to control the height of the desk via Bluetooth.

What's more, app controls user's activity and informs about need to have a break or to change position, eg. from sitting to standing.

We were responsible for: mobile app design, iOS & Android development

Used technologies: NativeScript, Angular

"JCD.pl Software&Design met all design specifications within the

allotted timeframe. Their team was in constant contact with their partners and understood project needs well. Overall, they’re recommended." - Tomasz Majtacz, Engineer, MDD Fabryka Mebli Biurowych
Vipwomen - web and mobile dating app Image

Vipwomen - web and mobile dating app

Vipwomen is a dating service for classy people.

We were responsible for: app design, iOS & Android development, backend

Our challange was to design and build a dating app for older, more affluent people, who have active career lives and tend to be more interested in long-lasting relationships. We began working on the project with conducting a research and analyzing assumptions to create a

functional, well-designed app consitent with our client's expectations. We were also responsible for UI/UX design and app development.

Used technologies: Symfony, NativeScript, Angular

Read more on our website: https://jcd.pl/vipwomen-the-dating-service-for-classy-people

Web Development for Online Media Outlet

"They proposed solutions we would not have thought of and advised us against other ideas that weren't worth pursuing."

Nov. 2019 - Apr. 2020

JCD.pl Software&Design developed an e-commerce website for an online media company. The team redesigned the site before moving into the development phase.

Piotr Cymcyk
Co-owner, DNA Rynków

The new website has been well-recieved by regular customer ana helped the company open a new sales channel. JCD.pl Software&Design provides high-quality results in a collaborative manner. The team is hard-working, creative, and driven.

I’m the Co-owner of internet media company "DNA Rynków"

For what projects/services did your company hire JCD.pl Software&Design?

We needed help with new website and e-commerce development.

We needed to redesign our website and add a few e-commerce solutions including shop and paid membership.

I believe they were recommended by an acquaintance of mine.

We had redesigned our website with their graphic designer. Once we approved the project, development had begun. It took approximately 1,5 month of graphic work and 2 months of developing.

I was in contact with four people. Graphic designer, two front-end developers and project manager.

We were able to run a new website that was warmly welcomed by our readers. We were also able to launch new sales channels. However it is too soon to tell how it will impact our business.

The communication was fast and effective. In case of any questions PM was there for us.

I'm satisfied with communication. There were none no-answer calls or e-mails. They proposed solutions we would not have thought of and advised us against other ideas that weren't worth pursuing.

At the moment (1 week after going live) it is difficult to say what could be better.

Overall Score I am satisfied
    Most of it was just in time
    Within estimates
    I am satisfied
    I would recommend them

Web and E-Commerce Dev for Retail Coffee Shop

"They’ve proved many times that they want only the best for me."

2016 - Ongoing

JDC.pl Software&Design developed a website with e-commerce capabilities. Since launch, they’ve helped with PPC.

Agnieszka Zajaczkowska
Sales Manager, Java Coffee Company

The new website is intuitive, and internal stakeholders are pleased with its layout. JDC.pl Software&Design is clear with updates and provides frequent communication. Their flexible pricing, personable resources, and dedication to success make them an ideal partner for small businesses.

I’m the sales manager at Java Coffee Company, a retail coffee shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with JCD.pl Software&Design?

We needed help with web and e-commerce development.

They designed and developed the new website and e-store from scratch. I gave them some ideas of what we wanted but they did the entire project and execution. I fully trusted them with the technologies to use. It took 2–3 months, and they continue to work with us. They’re now helping us with AdWords.

I was in contact with three people.

How did you come to work with JCD.pl Software&Design?

I believe they were recommended by someone. I wanted a company where we were aligned on our personality, expectations, and work ethic. We had a brief meeting and a few chats. I compared them to other companies and felt they were my best option.

We’ve spent $10,000–$49,999 with them.

We started working together in 2016, and the work is ongoing.

I’m very satisfied. We’ve had feedback from our customers that our website looks great and that it’s very easy to operate. Our sales team and our internal team were very happy about the new layout and solution.

How did JCD.pl Software&Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is fantastic. Sometimes they have to remind me of things but they are always on time. We use chat and email, so I am very well informed about every single step of the project.

They are people who make the project on their client’s measure. They don’t try to give you something you can’t afford and they always try to find the best possible option. I told them we didn’t have much money because we’re a small company, and they worked with me.

They’re absolutely fit to my personality. I trust them. They’ve proved many times that they want only the best for me.

No, there’s nothing I would change. I’m someone who had a thousand questions because I’m not a specialist, and they are patient with me.

Don’t hesitate to work with them; they’re really great people. I’m more than sure that anyone who wants their help will receive their help not 100%, but 1000%. They want only the best for their clients.

I’d give them a six if I could.

Web Development for Bike Platform & E-Commerce Sites

"We appreciated their quick action and easy contact with JCD support."

June 2016 - Aug. 2017

JCD.pl Software&Design helped create an integrated e-commerce solution, which involved developing a centralized platform along with three websites. Each site was also connected with an internal storage system.

Mikolaj Pytel
CEO, AirBike

With the new sales channels, the business increased its sales and revenue. Integrating the sites with the stock management system also simplified processes while lowering expenses. JCD.pl Software&Design was diligent in communicating their progress, providing updates and new results each week.

I am the CEO at AirBike. We run 4 e-commerce sites and 5 shops located in Warsaw.

For what projects/services did your company hire JCD.pl Software&Design?

We needed help developing a platform and e-commerce sites for our company.

Our main goal was to start a new sales channel, that's why we asked for a well-functioning platform and three e-commerce websites. We also needed the e-commerce sites to be integrated with our storage system to support the stock management in our company.

We looked at many options, but once we received a referral to JCD we decided to choose them. They knew bike sector well and had previous experiences related to our project.

JCD designed and developed three e-commerce sites on different domains using PHP and Presta Shop software. Online shops were integrated with the database via Subiekt GT app, what allowed updating the stock. The main platform was developed in PHP and Bootstrap technology.

Adam, the CEO at JCD, was our main point of contact. We also worked with an e-commerce developer who specialized in Presta Shop.

We were able to run a new sales channel, and thereby increasing our sales and revenue. Having our storage system integrated with e-commerce sites simplified the stock management and lowered business expenses.

We were in regular contact with JCD; they were providing us updates and new results every week. The communication was smooth and effective.

We appreciated their quick action and easy contact with JCD support.

At the moment it is difficult to indicate such an area.

App Dev for Bluetooth Desk

"Their team was very friendly."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

JCD.pl Software&Design developed an app that allows users to remotely adjust their desk height using Bluetooth. It also suggests the amount of time users should spend standing or sitting.

Tomek Majtacz
Engineer, MDD Fabryka Mebli Biurowych

Although the product hasn’t been released yet, JCD.pl Software&Design met all design specifications within the allotted timeframe. Their team was in constant contact with their partners and understood project needs well. Overall, they’re recommended.

The Mdd company where I work deals with the production of office furniture. At the company, I deal with designing electronic circuits and programming in c ++, c #.

For what projects/services did your company hire JCD.pl Software&Design?

One of the products is an electrically adjustable height desk. The application we have created thanks to JCD.pl is used to manage such a desk.

The project involved communication with desk electronics using the bluetooth protocol. This allows you to remotely change the height of the countertop, remember the height, change the height units mm / inch, set anti-collision levels and restore factory settings. The application also includes a module that prompts the user how much time he should spend at the desk sitting and how much standing.

I chose jcd.pl because my colleagues recommended it. I also recommend.

4-5 people were involved in the project

Not yet. The application is intended for people using desks of our production. We will start selling desks with Bluetooth in February 2020

I have no objections to cooperation with jcd. All design assumptions have been met. The time frame has not been exceeded. Additional work that resulted during the implementation of the project was also carried out.

Very good contact, understanding of needs. Their team was very friendly.

Overall Score Very good cooperation
    Quick and helpful
    Low cost
    Very good
    Yes, certainly.

Mobile App UI Design & Dev for Software Company

"The UI mobile app design looked much better than our web application did at the time."

Feb. - Aug. 2018

JCD.pl Software&Design developed and designed applications for iOS and Android. The solution supported a SaaS product. iOS and Android mobile apps to support a SaaS product. The team used NativeScript.

Poland
Product Manager, LOG Systems Sp. z o.o.

I am a product manager at LOG Systems Sp. z o.o., a software development company. We develop ITSM, BPM, and HelpDesk products, and sell them directly to customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire JCD.pl Software&Design?

We needed help developing iOS and Android mobile applications because our new SaaS product had to be accessed remotely. The mobile applications had to communicate with our API. Our team did not have any experience in mobile app development.

My company sought to create a fresh mobile UI design. We also wanted to develop iOS and Android apps in NativeScript to keep costs low.

I researched software development companies that specialized in NativeScript.

My company collaborated with JCD.pl Software&Design on UI design. We worked on about ten screens through several iterations. Our designs and scope of features were developed based on our web application and API. The team helped to publish the finished apps.

​​​​​​What was the team composition?

Our first point of contact was a project manager. We also communicated directly with two frontend developers daily. We initially worked with one UI designer, but they provided another one when we needed another resource.

The UI mobile app design looked much better than on our older web application. Development was on schedule and within the initial budget. NativeScript struck a great balance between cost and functionality, which enabled us to launch native iOS and Android apps.

They sent new Android app versions every month for acceptance tests. The team swiftly fixed any bugs. In case of emergency, the project manager was always available over the phone. We communicated via Slack.

JCD.pl Software&Design had a great design portfolio and several leading UI designers, which led me to expand the initial project scope from development to also include UI design.

After we agreed on the scope of development and design, I felt that I did not have to worry about this project. The developers resolved most of the problems and edge cases; I rarely had to intervene. Development was always on schedule, which allowed us to plan release dates. We had never published apps before, and it proved to be a tricky process. When the apps were ready, they helped us to release them in the  App Store and Google Play Store.

Our final mobile app design was so good that we implemented some of the ideas onto our web application.

Knowledge of business project management (BPM) would help them communicate better on the business aspect of design.