Guiding your business forward.

Design. Strategy. Branding. Influencer Marketing. Social Media Management.

2007
Laguna Niguel, CA
  • 24441 Kathleen Drive
    Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Social Media Marketing & Management for Socks Company

"I trust her to make my social media as beautiful as if it were her own."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

JB Marketing manages a Facebook and Instagram account and reports on the analytics. Tasks have involved creating posts, engaging with users, facilitating giveaways, and running digital ads.

Bakersfield, California
CEO, eCommerce Socks Company

A knowledgeable specialist, Jolene doesn't require supervision to generate an ROI. Conversions have increased, and 90% of online sales are attributed to social media. Robust digital engagement has been fostered by her relatable, personable touch. She is a highly responsive, deadline-oriented worker.

I’m the CEO and founder of my company. We sell a product I designed to solve the problem of no-show socks slipping off for women.

What challenge were you trying to address with JB Marketing Group?

I knew I needed help with social media, but I didn’t know where to start. I was looking for someone to manage my accounts as I didn’t have the time or expertise to do so.

JB Marketing takes the entire weight of social media off my shoulders. Jolene (Marketing Consultant, JB Marketing Group) manages my social media accounts (Instagram and Facebook).

She creates posts, connects with influencers, runs advertising for the accounts, and sends me PowerPoint reports about our analytics. She’ll send which tactics worked the best and potential improvements for the following month.

Her work includes customer service as well. She responds to messages and comments, and she also helps with giveaways (e.g. she’ll interact with the person who wins the giveaway). Beyond simply selling our products, Jolene tries to add a personal, relatable touch.

I work directly with Jolene.

How did you come to work with JB Marketing Group?

I met Jolene at a women’s apparel show where she was at a booth helping one of her clients. We decided to meet at a later time to discuss my social media needs. When I met Jolene, I instantly felt I could trust her. Also, I could tell she wasn’t someone I’d have to manage.

We’ve paid JB Marketing a little over $10,000 since Jolene started working with us.

I started working with her in November of 2018, and the partnership is currently ongoing.

Jolene is a social media guru, and I’m happy to have her handling my accounts. She’s greatly increased my online sales and helped generate new leads.

About 90% of my leads come from Facebook, which is 100% run by Jolene. I would highly credit all of my online sales to Jolene. When we started, we didn’t even have 1,000 followers. Now, we’re at almost 8,000 followers, and we’ve earned them all organically. When we do giveaways, we get about 100 comments from people sharing the post with others.

How did JB Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

She regularly communicates with me through email. She responds way faster than I do, usually within the hour. She’s never missed a deadline.

She sends a PowerPoint with my analytics every month, and it’s nicely presented with my logo and photos. It includes the most popular posts that month and different advertising suggestions for the future.

It’s a very easy process working with Jolene. I trust her to make my social media as beautiful as if it were her own.

I’m most impressed by how engaged Jolene is. It doesn’t matter if I’m having a small or big issue — she will instantly get in touch and provide an answer. She walks me through her suggestions and explains the reasoning behind her ideas.

All of the suggestions she’s made have paid for themselves, so I really trust her input. She’s very knowledgeable, and the proof is in the pudding when it comes to her work. When I did cutbacks three months ago, I absolutely didn’t include her because she pays for herself.

I don’t have anything bad to say about working with Jolene because she’s helped my business so much. She’s responsive, genuine, and she gets the work done. Even if I make last-minute changes, it’s not a problem. She’ll rearrange things to make it happen.

Jolene pays for herself with all of the sales that she generates online. So, if you’re on the fence about paying the money to hire Jolene for social media, I would encourage you to pay for her services because it’s going to be worth it in the long-run.

Overall Score Hiring her has taken a weight off my shoulders.
    She pays for herself, and that takes the worry off of me. I don’t have to stress about my social media, I just have to approve things.
    She cares about my social media as if it were her own.
    I already recommend her all the time to local business owners.

Marketing for Bicycle Coaching & Fitting Company

"Her ability to think outside the box is impressive."

1999 – Ongoing

JB Marketing spearheaded all marketing efforts for a bike fitting and coaching company, outsourcing technical tasks when needed. Jolene continues to manage campaigns and the business website.

Irvine, California
Owner, Bicycle Coaching and Fitting Company

In this long-term relationship, Jolene's marketing and SEO have allowed the brand to show as the first three results for related keywords. Her work gave the client a positive reputation in the community, growing the company through consistent lead generation. She was attentive and responsive.

I'm the owner of a bicycle coaching and fitting company. We're based out of Irvine, California.

What challenge were you trying to address with JB Marketing?

When Orange County cyclists buy expensive bicycles, they often need those bicycles fitted to them. There's a specific market for bicycle fitting as well as coaching bike owners. It's pretty high-end work, and I wanted to break into the wide-open market in Orange County.

First, I got Jolene (Marketing Consultant, JB Marketing) involved in getting the website up and running. She designed the original website and continues to update it with blog content, steering me through the entire process.

Then, we worked on multi-faceted marketing efforts to get my name into the community. Jolene suggested a budget and provided a complete marketing plan. I gave her a list of potential partners, clients, and stakeholders, determining how she should message them. We've reached people through email marketing, for example.

She's done many campaigns with me, some of them annual. Next month, for instance, we're starting a campaign we have been doing every October for years.

I work with Jolene directly.

How did you come to work with JB Marketing?

It was a long time ago, but I contacted Fullerton College looking for someone who could help me with my project. Jolene had just won an award at the college, so I chose her.

I've invested over $60,000.

I began working with Jolene in 1999, and we're still collaborating

Jolene has done amazing work for me. She's helped me build my business from the ground up. Now, when someone searches for bicycle fitters or coaches, I'm the top three results on Google. Once I was ranking first, Jolene produced a campaign to get me appearing multiple times.

Additionally, she managed to get me hundreds of five-star references on Yelp, Google, and other review sites. Her work has really driven the company's revenue. I wouldn't have this kind of success without her.

How did JB Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We had some technical challenges, but she handled outsourcing that work when problems came up. I've referred her to many people because she's done a phenomenal job managing my program. She's very responsive and always answers when I call.

Her ability to think outside the box is impressive. My business is unusual, and she hasn’t had any problems figuring it out.

No, not for me. She once came up with an idea that overwhelmed me a little, so I had to slow her down. But it wasn't a problem because Jolene looks out for the growth of my business.

I recommend people to JB Marketing all the time. I like what she does, and if people want a hands-on partner and can manage your business and care for your business, go to her.

Overall Score JB Marketing is small but she has worked with big advertising agencies before.
    Jolene is always ahead of me on the schedule.
    I could get someone cheaper, but I don’t want to.
    JB Marketing has grown my business from ground level to what it is today.
    I recommend JB Marketing all the time.

Social Media & Client Management for Graphic Design Company

"She is our go-to person that makes sure everything runs as smoothly as possible for customers."

2009 – Ongoing

JB Marketing supports the social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) of third-party clients. Using existing branding assets, the vendor promotes new products and events.

San Juan Capistrano, California
Owner, Graphic Design Company

Engagement on social media channels has increased, and customers have expressed enthusiasm about the results. JB Marketing is an accountable, motivated vendor that delivers quality results within deadlines. The expert team has a keen ability to offer helpful advice.

I’m the president and owner of a graphic design company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JB Marketing?

We’ve worked with JB Marketing on social media and project management. Whenever a client has something they want to announce on social media, we hire Jolene Jordaan (Owner, JB Marketing) to portray their message.

The focus of her social media work has varied from client-to-client. It has included upcoming events, promotions, and new product launches. We tie her social media work in with the branding we develop for our customers. Our team relies on her expertise about how to push those branding materials on social media.

For example, a skincare company would constantly launch new products. At certain times of the year like the holidays, we would work with Jolene to promote their products. She mostly works on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We also did YouTube videos and some things on Vimeo.

We’ve only worked with Jolene.

How did you come to work with JB Marketing?

Jolene was a referral from someone who had just started doing social media work with her. We were looking for someone to handle our existing customers in that area. We gave her a call, and then we went from there.

On an annual basis, we spend close to $80,000.

We started working together in 2009, and the partnership is ongoing.

Based on our customer testimonials, she is so easy to work with. I’ve heard multiple times from customers that they’re really excited about the results. Our customers are excited to work with her as they realize she is the one spearheading their social media.

Customers have seen growth on their social media channels. For example, she was managing social media for a sports development company. They hardly had any growth. Then, when she started running things, it blew up. They called me and asked, “Is this for real — do we have this many people following us, now?”

She has also driven engagement and lead generation. Whether it’s promoting specific events, products, or giveaways, she’s been great for our customers on social media. She also does brand building tasks such as day-to-day posting.

How did JB Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Shes’s an extended member of our company family, and she interacts with our customers often. I feel comfortable with her being around any of our customers.

She’s better at communication than me! A lot of times, I have a lot going on and she reminds me to get things done. We use Slack, email, and phone to get in touch.

She is our go-to person that makes sure everything runs as smoothly as possible for customers. Jolene delivers on-time, and we haven’t experienced any budget issues.

She is very driven. It’s really common to get emails or messages from her on the weekends. She’s working on proposals or saying, “Hey, I’ve got an idea!”
I don’t want people to work outside hours more than they need to, but it shows she really cares about the project. To me, that means a lot. I don’t have any complaints.

I can’t think of anything as we’ve been happy working with her.

When we are unsure of what to do about a customer, we sit down with Jolene to ask questions. I  really rely on her for her social media expertise. So, someone thinking about working with her should sit down and listen to her expertise.

Overall Score She has a lot of great ideas that our team wouldn’t have thought of.
    There are no problems at all. She is very prompt, and she pays attention to the expected deadline.
    She isn’t the least expensive person, but you really get what you pay for. Her value is 5.
    We’ve been impressed with the effort that Jolene gives every job that comes our way.
    I would have no problem endorsing her.

Social Media Marketing for Biotechnology Skincare Company

"It’s nice how they have a budget to fit everyone’s needs."

2017 - Ongoing

JB Marketing revamped a social media presence for a skincare line. They took photos and created videos for circulation on social media. Their work is ongoing with new campaigns.

San Diego, California
Former Marketing Director, Skincare Company

JB Marketing’s efforts have been met with standing ovation. The team contributed towards increasing social media following by six-fold, while also boosting sales. Stellar communication and unique creativity are what sets them apart from other marketing firms.

The first time I worked with JB Marketing, I was the marketing director at a skincare company. I handled everything from packaging to e-commerce, and all digital platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with JB Marketing?

We’re a biotech company that started in Parkinson’s disease clinical trials, so we wanted to show our audience that we are more than just a typical, over-the-counter skincare line. We also wanted to showcase that our products are backed by science and by labs that are testing to ensure we put the utmost quality into the market.

We needed help with our social media marketing to reflect these beliefs. We wanted an automated process with quality content and J.B Marketing was able to do that for us.

J.B. Marketing completely revamped our social media presence. They were able to get us high quality content that represented our brand and our products in the best light. Jolene (Marketing Consultant, JB Marketing) did a phenomenal job of showing the science behind each of our products. Her team went to our labs and took photos of scientists harvesting stem cells, which essentially captured our formula creation process. Additionally, she directed a video on our behalf.

Next, they presented the content through our digital channels, such as Instagram and Facebook. For Facebook, specifically, they helped us with some of our campaigns. In our marketing meetings, we would discuss ideas on social media, promotions, and campaigns to try out. They did an excellent job, overall.

Jolene was my main point of contact, and she was the only one I spoke with about our account. She completed all of our creative ideas, and any concepts relayed messages to two graphic designers. Jolene did a phenomenal job of making sure all of the ideas we wanted were created.

How did you come to work with JB Marketing?

We were already working with JB Marketing when I started working at the skincare company.

JB Marketing has been working with us since before I began in November 2017. Now, we work very closely together and do several projects together.

Before we brought them on board, we had no social media presence. We had under 1,000 followers on Instagram and Facebook. After bringing JB Marketing on board, we reached more than 6,000­­–7,000 followers over the course of seven months, which was great.

We also got a lot of sales through their social media marketing, which wasn’t even our goal. The fact that we converted a lot of sales through their efforts as well was a huge hit.

Working with JB Marketing has been a pleasant surprise. Everyone’s been happy with Jolene and I’ve referred her to three other businesses that still have her on their team today.

How did JB Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

She’s very good at communication. It depends on what the project is, but we coordinate via text, email, and phone, to avoid miscommunication. We schedule weekly meetings, and she even comes to visit us once a month in San Diego.

Everyone at our company likes that they produce quality work at a cost-effective price. They cater to literally anyone from huge companies to small startups. It’s nice how they have a budget to fit everyone’s needs.

No, I can’t think of anything. Honestly, if there were anything to improve on, they would have known already since we’re very vocal with our needs. Marketing is very subjective. What's creative to one person, another person might not like. We've had our creative differences but we always figure things out.

To make things run smoothly, have a plan, have deadlines, and a calendar.

Regardless of the size of your business, they make it work.
    They always meet our deadlines without compromising the quality of our work.