Discover. Brand. Innovate

We Believe The Best Brands Align Their Purpose To Action.

JaxonLabs LLC is a brand innovation company that works with organizations and people, leveraging creativity and technology to maximize brand value.

Edmonton, Canada

Soltare | iHear

HeartBeat | A Brand Intelligence Tool

The Biltmore Studio

Digital Strategy for Logistics Services Company

"Although they’re new to our industry, they are dedicated to understanding our needs and doing the job right."

2016 - Ongoing

JaxonLabs provided a range of services, including web development support and online marketing campaigns. Their efforts range from new features and functionalities on the site to customer outreach.

Mesa, Arizona
National Accounts Manager, Logistics Company

The marketing services and outreach support helped gain important clients, increasing revenue substantially. JaxonLabs continues to be a reliable partner in the engagement. Their ability to learn new information and incorporate it quickly into their work is a valuable asset.

I’m the national accounts manager for the logistics division of a family-owned farm. I also own my own transportation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JaxonLabs?

I hired JaxonLabs to provide additional sales support for the family-farm business. Additionally, I brought them on at my own company to redo our website and provide branding services.

For one engagement, JaxonLabs provides telemarketing support and launched marketing campaigns, including email blasts. Tom (Founder & Corporate Director, JaxonLabs) includes relevant information that is unique to our industry in the efforts. Their team also reached out to several qualified leads and directly communicated with several customers to improve our reach.

Another project they supported began with redesigning the site for my business. Their team added additional tabs and features to the platform. Updated information, new pictures, and more clarification on our services were included on the new site.

Tom is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with JaxonLabs?

Tom was providing IT and branding support to the country club I belong to, and we met through that connection. After hearing about his services, we brought him to our office and decided to involve him on my two projects.

For the website services, their services cost between $5,000–$6,000. We’ve spent around $25,000 on the marketing support, so far.

We worked on the website from December 2016–June 2017. The sales and marketing campaign has been ongoing since January 2018.

Their marketing efforts resulted in earning two major accounts for my business. Landing these deals helped us make over $2 million in gross revenue in the past year.

How did JaxonLabs perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate through email and occasional texting. When there’s something urgent to discuss, Tom is quick to schedule a phone call with our team. They work well with our schedule and plan everything around our availability. Instead of calling out of the blue, we’ll arrange a time over email that works for both of us.

Tom is a quick learner. Although they’re new to our industry, they are dedicated to understanding our needs and doing the job right. It’s easy to work with them because of their ability to identify a process that works and run with it. I appreciate their approach.

I’m unsure if this is unique to our engagement, but having a concrete hourly rate and cost for services would be helpful. Everything else has been great.

Make sure you have a roadmap for the project. If you bring a clear idea and defined role to Tom, he’ll be able to accomplish your goals quicker. Coming to the project with a wide-open concept can lead to more time and costs.

Branding & Web Dev for Mentorship Program

"They truly understood our vision, created a great final product, and were a joy to work with."

June - July 2018

To help a new business establish their presence, JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company designed and developed a customized website. They also produced all branding materials.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Kim Mylls
Owner, Kiss Corporate Goodbye

In addition to a fully functioning website that satisfied expectations, online visibility also improved due to the branding efforts. JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company was innovative and easygoing. Their responsiveness and collaborative approach contributed to a successful engagement.

I’m an owner of Kiss Corporate Goodbye. We teach and train people to leave their corporate jobs using network marketing to coach them. Our goal is to help individuals find their passions.

What challenge were you trying to address with JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company?

Our company was just starting out, so we hired them to create our website and branding materials.

To start, we exchanged our ideas for the scope of work and goals for the look and feel of the site. JaxonLabs built our entire website, handling the design and development processes. Their team also created our brand image.

Throughout the engagement, Tom (Corporate Director, JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company?

They came as a referral, and once we met, we felt they understood our vibe and vision.

We spent around $2,000 on their services.

Our engagement ran from June–July 2018; their team worked very quickly.

Because of the work JaxonLabs did for us, we have a great, functioning website that increases our online presence. We’re pleased with what they produced for us.

How did JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company perform from a project management standpoint?

Our communication was through the phone, over email, and in person. Regardless of how we interacted, they were highly responsive. I could always get a hold of Tom, and he responded within an hour, if not sooner.

Overall, they were just a very impressive team. They truly understood our vision, created a great final product, and were a joy to work with. I can’t say enough great things about Tom and his work.

Off the top of my head, there’s nothing I can think of.

Be clear about what you’re looking for. Tom is a great communicator, so let him know what you want.

Brand Creation & Identity for Multiple Projects

“I was 100% satisfied and look forward to working with them again.”

Nov. 2015 - Apr. 2017

JaxonLabs built a website and created a brand for a fledgling company. They collaborated on the design ideas and worked with third-party firms to accomplish tasks. Plans are in the works to partner again soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
Thomas Henchel
President & Owner, Everything Accordingly

JaxonLabs was communicative and responsive, holding regular meetings to make sure everyone was on the same page. They built an amazing website and developed brand ideas that were absolutely stunning and effective.

I’m the president and owner of Everything Accordingly, a company that identifies best-in-class products and services available to the public.

What challenge were you trying to address with JaxonLabs?

I had a concept for the company I wanted to start, and I needed a partner to build the brand and create our website.

I shared my vision with JaxonLabs, and they validated the need for such an idea and also fleshed it out to improve it. For example, they created a mission statement and identified the need for visual components to support the brand. I hired a third-party graphic artist, who JaxonLabs collaborated with in integrating the designs onto the site they were building. They also provided a strategic vision that I used when contacting potential clients.

After a while, we decided to start a blog, which they managed and connected to the site. I wrote the content, and they posted it. We then began a social media campaign on Facebook and Instagram to raise brand awareness. One of our pushes were weekly life hack videos from Mr. Accordingly, a character we created to support the brand and enhance customer engagement.

I only had one main point of contact, and he engaged outside resources to accomplish our goals.

How did you come to work with JaxonLabs?

I met them on the golf course.

We worked together from November 2015–April 2017.

The website was best in class, and the social media campaign was outstanding. It increased our followers and fueled the rest of our project. The Mr. Accordingly videos were incredibly well-received and got great feedback. We had to stop the project due to external reasons, but I fully plan to work with JaxonLabs once we begin again.

How did JaxonLabs perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Office 365 and SharePoint to collaborate and house documents and files. We had regularly scheduled calls but also spoke whenever needed. They were always great at communicating and collaborating.

They were visionary and created ideas that I wouldn’t have ever thought of, like the Mr. Accordingly videos.

I can't think of anything they could’ve done better. I was 100% satisfied and look forward to working with them again.

Present your vision and then let them do their job. They're great at taking a concept and making it a reality.

They never missed a deadline.
    For the money I spent, I’m pleased with what they delivered.

Photography Services for University Team

"Their people were friendly, compassionate, and creative."

Mar. 2019

JaxonLabs shot, edited, and produced a workplace’s team photograph, traveling on-site with their own equipment. The chosen image was a Photoshop composition of several individual shots.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Edmonton, Alberta
Cody Heath
Special Project Coordinator, University of Alberta

The chosen image is displayed throughout the workplace and is viewed with pride by all team members. They praised JaxonLabs for their swift work ethic and innate ability to understand their vision. Personable and dedicated, JaxonLabs’ personnel were the highlight of the engagement.

I’m a heavy equipment operator at the University of Alberta.

For what projects/services did your company hire JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company?

We needed JaxonLabs to shoot, edit, and produce a much-needed team photo.

We were facing a very short time frame to create a photo that would be seen in numerous locations around the university’s campus, including on our soon to be revamped website.

A mutual acquaintance recommended JaxonLabs.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They supplied their own equipment and brought their own vision for what would produce the best visual possible. We spoke to JaxonLabs on a Friday afternoon, took photos on Tuesday the following week, and had our photos ready for print by Thursday morning. Tom (Corporate Director, JaxonLabs) provided us with a number of options that were ready for print.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We had an initial conversation with JaxonLabs over the phone to discuss a time, location, and general vision for what we wanted to create. When the day came, we were impressed with how they organized and captured both our 30-person team and our equipment in the photo. We received edited photos during post-production, as well as a Photoshop composition of several photos blended together, something we had no idea was possible. In the end, we chose the blended photo and couldn’t have been happier.

Originally, the photo was only going to hang in our maintenance shop. It was special for us since it was the first we’d taken in 15 years. JaxonLabs not only did that, but they also created a photo that would be used online and seen in workspaces and offices around campus.

JaxonLabs was incredibly easy to work with. Even with our tight timeframe, they were easy to communicate with. They translated our vision perfectly.

Their people were friendly, compassionate, and creative. From the first phone call to the last, we really enjoyed the process.

For my first time working with JaxonLabs, I can't think of anything. We’re even planning to collaborate with them again.

Overall Score They're a first-class company.
    They delivered more than we expected in a very short time frame.
    They provided us with a lot of value.
    They created a statement piece for us. I couldn't be happier.
    I've already done so and wouldn't hesitate to again.

Contract Services for Construction Company

"They have an innate ability to identify a need and develop appropriate suggestions for a functional solution."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

JaxonLabs | A Brand Innovation Company helped acquire a government subcontract. The team was responsible for identifying vendors and arranging meetings.

Edmonton, Canada
Jared Karch
Owner, Karch Properties Inc.

JaxonLabs secured an agreement mutually beneficial to all parties. They are a professionally astute company focused on establishing the best possible partnerships.

We provide ongoing services as a subcontractor to the Canadian government.

JaxonLabs helped us secure a contract.

Our goal was to generate revenue for years to come while simultaneously making a positive impact on the community.

I trust JaxonLabs and hold their operators in high regard.

JaxonLabs saw the need for services, sought out my company as a potential provider, and arranged the initial meetings between the contractor and myself. We are contractually prohibited from explaining any further details.

The team consisted only of the JaxonLabs owner and a long-term consultant.

The project is progressing.

Once I became a vendor to the government, all workflow between my company and JaxonLabs ceased.

No, not from my perspective.