Mobile App Development Company

JatApp is a full-scale mobile application development company headquartered in Miami that unites highly experienced professionals located in the United States and Ukraine. Founded in 2010, the company has designed and developed over 200 successful mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms.

With a passion to designing and developing award-winning apps, our team of professionals accurately tailors each mobile application in accordance with specific business needs and ideas. We emphasize a fascinating mobile experience and, simultaneously, we ensure scalability and extensibility of your mobile application so it can grow with its users. With a solid experience behind, our software engineers leverage a high-quality code using Agile and Lean methodologies to bring products to life quickly and efficiently.

It’s time to bring your ideas to life. We exceed your expectations not budget!

To get more detailed information visit our site at: http://jatapp.com/

Miami, FL
    Kyiv 01001
    Ukraine
    +1 415 9931 555

Sharee

With Sharee, the people are in control of what they want to see and what likes or dislikes they want. You will have the opportunity to be involved with the world and be connected to all your close friends and family. The people have the power to “SHARE” and express their feelings and quotes in entirely different environments.

tFollowers - followers for Twitter

tFollowers allows our customers to gain more exposure for their Twitter accounts. They may earn coins by following the others or accomplishing the offerwalls and exchange them for real Twitter followers. This app does not provide any ghosts, empty and spam accounts or anything like this; only genuine people like you. That way, you can have a complete control of who follows you and who you are following.

ChatApp - Meet New Friends

The ChatApp team has put together the next generation of social chat apps, and we plan on changing the way people typically meet and communicate with new people. Make friends with new people locally or join an interest club. Use ChatApp to send messages, emoticons, audio, and images. See what other people are doing around you with Moments. Use the Radar to meet new people and see what they are up to.

Get Followers for Instagram - Fast and Free tool to get followers for Instagram

Get Followers for Instagram app is the most effective way to get more followers on Instagram. This app can deliver thousands. The users can get coins and exchange them for real Instagram followers. This app does not provide any ghosts, empty and spam accounts or anything like this; only genuine people like you. Our users can become new Instagram celebrities just by using this app!

Wild Wallet: Make Money Online

Wild Wallet - the most powerful Android App to Make Money Online and Get Amazing Rewards. The app allows earning money by installing the apps from different offerwalls or watching demo videos recommended by Ad networks. Installs are incentivized by rewards in the form of credits that can be exchanged for PayPal cash or Facebook/Twitter/ Instagram likes and followers.

InstantSave

InstantSave is an app that keeps your most liked photos and videos from Instagram, Vine and SnapChat in one place. InstantSave has a very user-friendly interface that allows everyone surf through the app and find what they need within a second. It is very easy to switch between services with just one touch. The user can share its favourite videos and pictures with friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.

ScoutMob

The Scoutmob Android app is a mobile guide to local deals, events, restaurants and whatever else is worth exploring in your city. It's like a neighborhood pocket guide for discovering local businesses and finding out what’s awesome nearby you. Discover upcoming events, things to do in your city and what to do this weekend (at least, according to scoutmob.com).

DamGoo

DamGoo is a casual game that makes its users to discover the surprise which is inside the egg. The user should tap the egg 1000000 times until it cracks as well he can earn golden coins to make this process faster.

Almighty Player

Almighty Player is a music, image and video player at the same time. With this app no need to switch between different applications, the user can do everything at the same time: access songs and ringtones, view and share photos, view videos in full screen or in the floating window.

D-Day Normandy

D-Day Normandy is a modern remake of classic arcade shooter action that puts the user right in the middle of the infamous battlefield on the coast of Normandy. It has fascinating characters, cool stage designs, and mind-blowing effects!

DiamPrice

DiamPrice is an Android app for diamond pricing and inventory management, the only one that allows its users to set a default discount and choose from more than 30 currencies with automated exchange rates. With DiamPrice you can store your entire diamond collection with a picture and keep track of their prices and detailed specifications. You can also send diamonds with specifications directly from the App in an email to a client, friend or that special someone you are buying a new ring for.

Amber Alert GPS

Amber AlertGPS allows to keep people safe and connected anywhere in the world. It has such benefits as Live Tracking, Location History, Customized Zone Alerts, Predator Alerts, Speed Alerts and much more! This app is used by kids and families on day-to-day basis and adults in potentially dangerous work environments.

DISH Anywhere

Dish Anywhere is the mobile application that allows users to watch their favorite TV shows live or recorded on their  Iphone and Ipad. The user may enjoy its favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere as well as manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager and a searchable program guide. It has thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks.

Denny's Canada

Denny's Canada is a new Denny's social loyalty program. With Denny's app, users can earn points for dining at Denny's and be a part of the Denny's world even when they aren't in the Denny's Restaurant. The customers can redeem points for in-store food, beverage coupons, and customize the rewards experience. They can create their own profile with passcode protection and use store locator function, so they know exactly where the next meal will be.

Fast Ticket

Fast Ticket App  is one stop solution for Movies, Events, Recharges and Travel Booking.

All the user needs is now gathered in one app! Fast Ticket App  provides wide range of services like movie ticket booking, DTH Recharge, Gujarat Gas Bill Payment, TAXI booking, GSRTC bus ticket booking, Online payment. It specializes in delivering next generation web based services.

Moxier Mail

Moxier Mail is the second to none EAS mail application where users can enjoy Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks with their mobile phones and state-of-the-art features such as Category, Mailbox search, Local wipe, Data encryption, S/MIME and 57 available languages. With Moxier Mail you can manage your corporate email as well as contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments, folders, and more. Moxier Mail is the world's first email client for Android-powered Smartphones with Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync.

POF Free Dating App

POF is the preferred singles-dating app because the users can view matches and communicate with them for free (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps POF, has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship! You might know someone who's in a relationship/dating because of a match they found on POF.

Nepali FM Radio

Nepali FM Radio is an android app that lets users listen live and over streaming to 150+ FM Radio stations from Nepal. For each station more information like address from where they broadcast, frequency and the website of the station are available. With all types of connections (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi ...) it is possible to stay listening wherever the users are.

Moodlytics

With Moodlytics it is so much fun to track your mood and view the statistics. Moodlytics is the best mood tracking/journal/diary app with a friendly interface and easy to understand data analysis with graphs, charts and calendars.  The users can easily export the mood history in nice PDF report to share with the doctor. You can log current moods & past moods and present them with different colors, add notes, photos & people to moods. Share your moods on Facebook and Twitter.

Spark Camera

Thanks to a beautifully minimalist design, Spark Camera lets make memorable videos at a dizzying speed. Spark enables you to record, enhance and share life’s best moments through beautiful HD videos. What ignites a spark in your life? A gorgeous sunrise, an afternoon with friends at the beach, a kid’s smile… whatever it may be, the world is full of inspirational moments - capture them with Spark Camera.

Vape Maps

Vape Maps is a one stop application for all vaping needs. Full shop finder, project list, user reviews, even push notifications of promotions and specials from your favorite shops. Application is great if traveling or even looking to find a new shop to visit in your local area. With over 1000 shops and growing this is just the beginning for Vape Maps.

Tap Alarm Clock

Tap Alarm Clock is a simple solution for users who are tired of fiddling with complicated settings trying to set an alarm clock. Tap Alarm Clock offers a completely new, elegant, but at the same time, simple gesture driven interface! Stylish design solution simplifies setting an alarm down to just a couple of taps and swipes!

Vehicle Speed Logger – aka VS

Vehicle Speed Logger – aka VSL is an iPhone application that may not only display the current speed; but  actually log and store details of speed, time, distance travelled, location and tracking information in a convenient local database. This information can be accessed and analyzed later if required. With various features built into VSL, you have the capability of gathering all your necessary trip statistics.

App Development for Financial Start-up

"I'm pleased that I found a company [JatApp] that fits my needs and is prepared to listen to my ideas."

2014 - Ongoing

JatApp assisted the client with market research and the development of their app. The client continues to employ JatApp for maintenance and marketing purposes.

CEO, Internet Company

JatApp developed an effective app that pleased the client by matching their ideas and business needs. The client praises the agency for their responsiveness, punctuality and excellent communication. The client has no criticism for JatApp.

We are a mobile solutions company.

I am the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JatApp?

I had a great idea for an app. After researching the market, I found only one possible competitor for it, so I started looking for a company that would help me with the development process, including market research, the app development itself, and future maintenance.

JatApp used PHP and MySQL for the backend portion of the app, and Java for the frontend. We used Bitbucket for tracking the source code.

How did you come to work with JatApp?

I was looking for a long-term partnership with the right company. I researched the market and evaluated a dozen companies. It was a long and demanding process. I was looking for a partnership with a company that I could always rely on. I felt that JatApp was on the same page with me and I'm glad that I decided to move forward with them. They've become a big family for me, and have fulfilled all my expectations.

The total development cost has been around $150,000. The maintenance contract we have is worth around $75,000. We've worked on app maintenance for about a year so far.

We started working together at the end of 2014. The app was launched in January 2015. Right now, we have an ongoing maintenance contract for the app and I also use the services of their marketing team.

I plan on developing an iOS version of the application in 2016. JatApp will definitely be the team I'll use for this.

JatApp did a wonderful job of creating the application. I'm very pleased with their approach for the whole development process. We worked together in order to tailor the app based on my ideas and business needs, fixing any issues along the way. They continue to provide support and important updates for it, based on user feed-back. They also provided a marketing team that works for my project.

How did JatApp perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive, communicative, and have completed every job within time. Everything was completed exactly how I wanted, from my perfectionist point of view.

What distinguishes JatApp from other providers?

They are a great business partner overall. My project manager was brilliant: always available and organized. I received all required information in a transparent fashion.

I feel that I could throw anything at JatApp's team. Some ideas will be taken further and some not, but they always know what they're doing. They're true professionals and always find time to look into new directions for me.

Is there anything JatApp could have improved or done differently?

No, there isn't. I'm pleased that I found a company that fits my needs and is prepared to listen to my ideas. For now, everything has been great.

Overall Score For a client who is working on an application for the first time, JatApp is definitely the right team.
    They were always transparent in terms of cost.
    I already have recommended them to a colleague. She had a good experience with them as well.

App Development for Web Technologies Company

"JatApp treated this project in a personal way. It didn't seem like it was just another project to them."

Mar. - May 2015

With the goal of creating an interesting and unique  Android and iOS app, the client hired JatApp to act as their sole developer, using native languages, Java, and Objective C.

Cyprus, CA
Anna Loannou
Manager, Laraun Limited

JatApp delivered a successful app that receives excellent feedback. The agency impressed the client by gaining a deep understanding of their needs and meeting those needs in a punctual manner. JatApp is recommended to others.

Laraun Limited is specialized in development and design. We've been in the market for more than seven years and are based in Cyrpus.

I am the manager of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JatApp?

We wanted to create a unique and interesting app within our market. We saw that the current trend at that time was for an Instagram followers apps. We needed the right developer for our idea.

They have acted as the sole developer of our app for both Android and iOS, using native languages, Java, and Objective-C respectively.

We started the project through a strategic workshop for defining our requirements. JatApp has worked with us throughout our research, helping us analyze the market, build our business model, and come up with the right strategies for the project. We started out with an idea which JatApp expanded. This is something that impressed me about them. They've also provided a lot of design concepts to choose from, which was amazing.

We were kept informed on a weekly basis about the development process and the work turned out great in the end. We really enjoyed working with them.

Their team included three people: one backend developer and two app developers, one for each platform.

How did you come to work with JatApp?

They were recommended to us by a business partner. We met them and decided to go forward with their company.

The total development cost was $60,000.

We started working with them in March of 2015. The project took two months to complete.

We have received a lot of reviews on app stores, and JatApp has provided us metrics for determining how interactive and well-received the app was. We've had some very good results.

How did JatApp perform from a project management standpoint?

Before we started working on the project, they asked us as many questions as possible, and provided a very detailed timeline. They met all our expectations and deadlines. The project manager on their side was in charge of the development process. We communicated constantly through email, Skype and phone calls. We came to work as one big family.

What distinguishes JatApp from other providers?

JatApp treated this project in a personal way. It didn't seem like it was just another project to them. Because it was our first mobile project, we had a lot of questions, which they were happy to answer in detail. JatApp was happy to help us in any other way.

Is there anything JatApp could have improved or done differently?

I cannot think of anything I didn't like about their job. JatApp is professional in everything they do.