Jastor Brand Imageneers

BRONZE VERIFIED

We are a multicultural branding and digital marketing agency from Wynwood, the Arts District of Miami. We design purpose-filled experiences across both physical and digital platforms that connect Gen-X, Millennials, and Gen-Z to brands that fit their lifestyles. Our mission is to help brands evolve by designing strategic 360° implementations with innovative storytelling.

From Start-ups to Fortune 500s, our founding partners are leading every single project, the service is always hands-on, bespoke and tailored.

2007
Miami, FL

Boston Beer Company, Carnival Cruiselines, The Related Group, LMC Lennar Multifamily, Margaritaville, Suviche Hospitality Group, Versailles Restaurants, Concrete Beach Brewery

The Jastor Universe -

Concrete Beach Brewery

Night Owl Cookies Image

Night Owl Cookies

Branding & Web Development for Renovation Company

"Jastor offers a full complement of strategic, creative, interactive and media services all under one roof."

Jan. - Mar. 2015

Jastor developed a website for a renovation company. The team also created a cohesive brand for the company, applying these designs across all company collateral.

Miami, Florida
Frank Rodriguez
CEO, Kool Renovations

The website and branding have recieved positive feedback from customers, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Jastor effectively manages projects by dividing them into clear phases. The team is hard-working, professional, and communicative.

I am the owner of Kool Renovations, a full service Design/Supply/Build firm exclusively gifted in crafting out elegant custom finishes and beautiful living spaces.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jastor?

We needed a method that would help us focus on finding the perfect brand story, that can reinforce the value and purpose of the organization to connect you with the right audience.

The goal was to construct our identity and develop a tailored and concise brand strategy that will appeal to our target audience.

I came across Jastor through a lifestyle magazine that was featuring Jason’s work which I thought was very impressive. And it was about a year later of saving that magazine clip that I decided to reach out. From the beginning, I received excellent service from Jason and his team. He met with me to discuss the design process and answer all my questions to make sure I was comfortable with the moving forward.

Once we got started, his team worked hard to turn my vision into reality. They worked tirelessly through many rounds of revisions without hesitation. They adapted to my evolving needs and were flexible throughout the process. In the end, they delivered an excellent final product that exceeded my expectations.

They customize a plan for my brand, helped to identify which brand message was an efficient carrier and execute a consistent design application for each touchpoint.

I have been very fortunate to work directly with their president Jason Torres and was also assigned a dedicated project manager who went above and beyond. However I must say that the whole team are very knowledgeable and creative.

Since launching my website with Jastor, I continue to receive a great amount of feedback from my customers.

Jason broke down the project into three different phases and each phase was kept on time.

I really don’t have any suggestions for improvements I has always been impressed by the work they deliver.

Overall Score High quality work that can change your life and the way you feel about your company.
    Streamlined process
    Working with a reliable company will always pay off at the end. I feel that Jastor delivers time not products.
    Always impressed by their creative work.
    Highly recommended to catapult your brand to the next level.

BRONZE VERIFIED