Enterprise Performance, Small Business Prices

Jacksonville Web Consulting is a provider of high performance hosting, mobile friendly and responsive website design and development, search engine optimization (SEO) services, internet marketing, graphic design, and professional photography. We offer a one-stop-shop for all of your web presence needs and specialize in helping small businesses compete and thrive through effective web marketing.

Freelancer
  • United States

Scheduling Consultants, Ltd.

Haze Consulting LLC

Prowler Photography

Sportsmens Barbers

Web Dev & Email Setup for Construction Management Company

"I’m very happy with their performance."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Chosen for their successful past work, Jacksonville Web assisted with email configuration and web development. They continue to be a partner to this day for any additional website or IT needs.

Naples, Florida
Jake Hazewinkel
Owner, Haze Consulting

They delivered a compliment-grabbing website and configured all the email accounts requested. Their efficiency, problem-solving mentality, and IT knowledge makes them very easy to work with. They were also kind and patient in explaining everything along the way.

I’m the owner of a construction management company. I offer consulting services to general contractors on the subject of construction management, specifically in the areas of planning, scheduling, and project controls. We do business nationwide and focus primarily on federal construction projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jacksonville Web Consulting?

My company was just started a few years ago and we needed help from the beginning with email management and IT assistance. I came across Jacksonville Web Consulting and they had the knowledge and expertise that I needed to get email communication and office software set up quickly and efficiently.

I had seen and heard of their past work, so it was the perfect decision to hire them. Their knowledgeable and helpful staff made my life easy and I continue to use them to this day.

First and foremost, I needed to establish a company email address and help with other software issues. They took care of all of my needs including the development of my company website.

Additionally, since the company has grown, we’ve needed additional email accounts configured and they have assisted me every time without a problem.

I’ve mainly dealt with their main IT manager—Jeff Hill.

They did a great job of creating an amazing website, which receives many compliments. We have had no issues whatsoever since they set everything up a few years ago. I’m very happy with their work.

Jeff patiently and efficiently addressed all of my IT/computer needs. I was very happy with the setup and helpful attitude he had the whole time.

I’m very impressed with their IT and website knowledge as well as their problem-solving ability. Jeff is very friendly and patient in explaining the steps and solutions along the way.

Not that I can think of. I’m very happy with their performance.