Branding and Layout Agency

Our logo design and branding services combine your brand identity with creative insights that pack a punch. The result is powerful logos that get your message across, along with branding experiences catering to your business. We pledge to take your brand to the next level.

Ahmedabad, India

Duplex Real Estate Image

Duplex Real Estate

Synchronous Image

Synchronous

Transpido Logistics Branding Image

Transpido Logistics Branding

Book Design for Children's Author

“The whole process was very easy to go through because of him.”

Mar. 2018 - June 2019

ITYPE Design Studio connected an independent children’s book author with a designer to produce a series of books. They worked from photographs and storyboards provided by the client to produce the designs.

1 Employee

California
Victoria Troatman
Author, The Adventures of Hank and Madison

The work provided by ITYPE Design Studio exceeded the expectations of their client with the quality and care put into the designs for the price point at which it was completed. The process was collaborative and prioritized open communication in order to develop the best possible product.

I’m a nanny and an author of 12 books about the lives of pets. They’re all real pictures of scenes that I set up with clothing and props to create different adventure stories.

What challenge were you trying to address with ITYPE Design Studio?

After taking pictures like these for about 10 years while the children I worked with were at school, I decided I wanted to get them made into printed books. Getting a book printed through a publisher is about as easy as getting struck by lightning, and self-publishing is very expensive, so I wanted to find a freelance design person who could help me create something I was proud of at a reasonable price.

I took photos and wrote stories to go along with them, and then submitted a storyline with all the photos to him. He turned it into a book format with the cover design and everything and then sent it back to me to make comments. We would include an introduction at the beginning and some blooper pictures and an about me at the end of every book, and we did that for 15 books.

I work directly with the designer. I think he has people who work on different elements of the design for him, but he is my point of contact for it all.

How did you come to work with ITYPE Design Studio?

Someone I know told me about freelancer.com, and I found ITYPE Design Studio on there, where I got connected with a few of their designers. One, in particular, sent me work that I found to be very high quality compared to some of the stuff that was out there, so I decided to work with him.

I believe the total investment cost me about $5,000.

We worked together from March 2018–June 2019.

The main impact that I was able to achieve through the project with ITYPE Design Studio was that the books we produced were just amazing. I fell in love with them because of the way he designed them immediately, there was so much color and fun.

I haven’t gotten into the promoting and selling of the book yet, but just from friends and family, I’ve made about $200–$300 dollars, which is great. When I show them to people, I get really positive feedback because of how unique, amusing, and attractive the books are.

How did ITYPE Design Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

We always communicated through email and would go back and forth like that with changes over and over again until we got it just right. He was very polite and professional and would always respond to me within 24 hours. The whole process was very easy to go through because of him.

Not only was I able to do all of the books for significantly less than I would have with any publisher, but he didn’t charge me for any corrections throughout the process, which no other freelancer offered to do.

No. He was a Godsend; I really have only positive things to say.

Just be clear about communicating what you want from the product. If you’re willing to go back and forth to clarify the things you’re asking for, you’re going to get a really great product in the end.