Staffing and Recruiting the Best Talents

ITExpert specializes in IT staffing, recruiting, and additional services. We help to find the best-talented developers in a few days. Just try it!

Kiev, Ukraine

Ring.com, Deloitte, Nextiva, Betlab, Dmarket, Bitfury, ZEO Alliance, Lifestreet, Revjet and a lot of other happy clients.

IT Recruitment for Communication Solutions Provider

"There’s been tremendous success in our collaboration with ITExpert."

2016 - 2018

ITExpert recruited employees for IT positions at a communication solutions provider. The team staffed people in different areas within the company.

Ukraine
Recruitment Lead, Communication Solutions Provider

ITExpert found a substantial amount of employees for the company, benefitting the business significantly. Their professionalism and responsiveness spurred the potential for continued engagement. They are skilled and attentive. Customers can expect a strong partnership working with ITExpert.

We’re an IT products company based in the US that specializes in telecommunications services. We have an R&D and technical support office in Ukraine. I’m responsible for talent acquisition here.

What challenge were you trying to address with ITExpert?

We were supposed to hire new employees in a short period. It’s not easy to find talented developers. When I joined the company, we were still trying to find recruitment agencies to find qualified candidates for technical positions.

ITExpert provided recruitment services for IT positions. Since I began working here, they’ve sourced 20 employees, but there was recruitment before I joined.

We had strategic communication with Stas (Founder and CEO, ITExpert). Sometimes, we worked directly with recruiters that focused on Python, JavaScript, and other technologies.

How did you come to work with ITExpert?

ITExpert has been working for my company since before I joined. I believe they were found through a recommendation since the market is highly competitive and people always double-check in these cases before onboarding a partner.

I’ve known about them before joining my current company. Their team has an excellent reputation in the market because of their technical expertise. One of their partners is a developer, so they train their IT recruiters to be well-versed in technology.

My company started working with ITExpert around two years ago.

There’s been tremendous success in our collaboration with ITExpert. We’ve grown a significant amount and don’t have needs for them at the moment. If the need arises, we’ll contact them again. ITExpert has been extremely helpful.

How did ITExpert perform a project management standpoint?

ITExpert’s team was highly responsive and responsible. When something was urgent, they were flexible and attentive to our needs. In some cases, we required ten developers within a month. They were willing to engage more recruiters, redistributing their focus to help us. ITExpert is client-oriented and professional. They also helped whenever we needed expertise on various subjects like salaries, market trends, and technologies.

It’s their expertise and people skills. ITExpert is phenomenal at keeping track of market trends. Their team also stands out in terms of responsiveness and flexibility. It’s been a true partnership; they understand our needs.

It’s difficult to say. Everything was perfect, and I have no complaints.

Maintaining a strong partnership is important. Each side needs to be aware of the market and willing to improve. I advise clients to start working with ITExpert and enjoy the collaboration.

IT Staff Recruitment for FinTech Startup

“They are professionals.”

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

ITExpert took the lead in recruiting developers, QA, and other IT specialists.

CEO, FinTech Company

ITExpert provided excellent project management and quality results at an affordable price. They had a strong work ethic.

I’m the CEO of a fast-growing company that provides high-quality IT solutions and services, including web development, business automation systems, and consulting.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITExpert?

ITExpert helped us recruit developers, QA, and other IT specialists.

We wanted to have resources for all stages of web development.

We chose them based on their quality and pricing.

We worked with a team of 2–3 people from ITExpert.

They have good project management.

They are professionals.