Multidisciplinary Nearshore+ Software Teams

iTexico provides Multidisciplinary (Agile + DevOps + Lean) NearshorePlus Customized teams for our clients digital transformation growth requirements.

We help companies innovate, bring products and services to market faster with multidisciplinary application nearshore development teams customized to your growth imperatives.

Nearshore+ works just like offshore outsourcing except that businesses pair up with their teams in a country that shares the same border,  closer in proximity to the US than far shore options such as India, Ukraine, S. America while providing closer alignment in culture, communication, and laws.

Nearshore+ helps you innovate while reducing the risks, time, and costs to take your prodUS-Minimal Travel Restrictions

Austin, TX
  • 4807 Spicewood Springs Rd, Building 2, Suite 425.
    Austin, TX 78759
  • Lopez Mateos Sur 2077-Z9
    Guadalajara, JAL 78759
  • Zapopan, JAL
  • Aguascalientes, AGU
    Mexico

We have successfully helped companies to expand the brand, enter new markets, and improve growth.

iOS, Android and .NET development for MONIN

iTexico developed applications for each mobile platform, as well as a new backend database to manage the specifications imposed by Monin.

If you want to learn more about this Project, Download the complete case study at:

C.H.I. Overhead Doors Customer Hub UI/ UX

The challenge was to create a hub in which the dealers across the country could be able to receive leads from their website, build garage doors along with their customers onsite and place an order to the main factory.

This hub also gives the dealers news, articles, tutorials, tips and useful links for them to be always up to date with the C.H.I. sales strategy.

The Hub was a product design challenge that improved the conversions for the company at the same time, it made easier for the dealers to really understand what their customers needed. It was a Design Team effort that we are really proud of!

Visit us for more info about our Software Development Teams with a Nearshore+ model. https://itexico.com...

C.H.I. Overhead Doors Customer Hub UI/ UX

Staff Augmentation for Software Dev Company

“They've got a great team of talented people.”

2014 - Ongoing

itexico provides staff augmentation solutions for software projects, offering a variety of specialized skills sets in frameworks that include .NET, SQL, jQery, Anjular, and others.

Dallas, Texas
CEO, Genesis Path

itexico continues to enable the business to thrive and deliver high quality technology and business projects that meet a range of client needs. Organized, professional, and talented in their field, their team is great to work with and highly recommended.

I'm the CEO of Genesis Path, Inc., a software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with itexico?

We were looking for a vendor that could help us with staff augmentation for various software projects for clients.

itexico provides developers for client projects based on specific software needs. They work on many different frameworks, including .NET, SQL, jQery, and Anjular.

Over the course of different projects, we've worked with about 20 developers.

How did you come to work with itexico?

We found them through our search for vendors in North and Central America. We ultimately chose to work with them because they were able to offer multiple skill sets, allowing us to meet specific software needs of clients as needed.

We started working with them in 2014 and they continue to work on various projects for us.

They've successfully enabled us to deliver high quality technology and business projects to our customers at a reasonable price.

How did itexico perform from a project management standpoint?

Although we tend to use our own project management teams for most projects, itexico does have an excellent project management team as well that helps oversee the different teams and projects. We use a suite of tools for communications for project tracking, time keeping, and task management.

Overall, they're highly professional and adept in their field of work. They've got a great team of talented people.

I just highly recommend them.

Staff Augmentation for Digital Agency

“I was predisposed to dismiss them, but I found value that I hadn’t expected.”

April 2016 - Ongoing

iTexico augments the team of a digital advertising technology company. They first worked on a project basis, and now support design and frontend work, primarily using Amazon Web Services.

Denver, Colorado
VP Engineering, Mediashift Technologies Inc

The design team and frontend development team are excellent and can handle user interface/user experience work, basic applications, and low-volume data with ease. Though they require some work before they can handle higher-volume backend projects, they are well organized and add value to the team.

I’m the vice president of engineering for a digital advertising technology company.

What challenge were you trying to address with iTexico?

We were a reasonably funded startup without any resources. We saw an opportunity to close the gap on our resource needs. Initially, it was short-term, but they’re rapidly becoming a long-term element of our plans.

Initially, a lot of the work was .NET Windows Web Services in the Microsoft stack. Subsequently, we moved away from that and we’re working with a more general web stack, Java NodeJS, Angular, and we settled on Amazon Web Services. We use a lot of S3 Buckets. We use Java, Redshift, and Dynamo.

Our relationship was initially a project based one. Subsequently, I converted it to staff augmentation. I defined the need for developing the team. We have 12 in the team now. Most of them are full time and a couple are part-time.

How did you come to work with iTexico?

Our COO [Chief Operating Officer] had previously worked with them at previous organization. He had selected them to redo some code and other elements. I inherited that relationship. I wasn’t sure if I was interested or not, or if I liked the work they’d done. The problem was that the ask was unclear. We restructured the relationship and the ask. Since then things have been pretty good.

We started working together in April 2016.

They have a world-class design team. I’ve worked with a number of design teams across the world and I’d say they’re right up there. In terms of their capacity as a software shop, if it's frontend, UI/UX [user interface/user experience], mobile, basic applications, or relatively low volume data, they’re perfectly adequate and could probably service your entire needs.

If you have very large, very high-volume transactions, very large data issues, then they’re probably not up to the job. Although, by the time our company is finished with them, they might be. At the moment, it’s a collaborative effort between their frontend developers and our onboard backend developers.

How did iTexico perform from a project management standpoint?

We use The Atlassian Stack for ticketing. It works very well. Our original project had project managers. When I restructured, I took that away. We primarily manage the project from here. It’s not because they weren’t capable, but because the complexity around our product offering is such that it was beyond the reasonable capacity of a non-full-time employee.

I was predisposed to dismiss them, but I found value that I hadn’t expected. The language barrier is not nearly as insurmountable as people might guess. They speak remarkably good English. The people working in iTexico understand our business’ issues well.

I think they’re encouraged to avoid saying no, and yet that should be an important part of expectation management. I always make a big deal out of making sure they should tell me no because if it comes up later, I’m going to be really upset. They need to include no in their vocabulary.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of iTexico?

The idea of having people that are working in the same time zone, but for considerably less than those which would be in the U.S. is extraordinarily appealing. The advantages being close is that one gets more out of one’s staff if one spends time with them and learns about them. Taking a quick flight to Mexico is very easy and could even be a day trip. I go down on a regular basis and spend time with the team there. This produces high productivity.

Staff Augmentation for Software & IT Consulting Firm

"I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to be part of our team."

2013 - Ongoing

iTexico supplies near-shore outsourcing for software development, testing, and support, allocating up to 12 resources to improve product quality and shorten delivery timelines.

Dallas, Texas
CEO, IT Consulting Firm

Since iTexico joined the internal team, third-party clients reported increased satisfaction due to improved responsiveness and rapid problem-solving. Their collaborative focus, attentive project management, and flexible workflow continue to boost efficiency.

I am the CEO of a software and business consulting company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with iTexico?

We needed to find a way to augment our software development teams. We were looking for a robust partner that had access to personnel with a wide set of skills.

We’ve had iTexico’s developers work on a lot of different projects. Resource numbers range from a few people to a dozen. We primarily use .NET, SQL, Angular, and Knockout. We’ve also done projects with their staff in PHP and different UNIX database platforms.

How did you come to work with iTexico?

We’d tried outsourcing once before, and it did not go well. I swore I would never do it again. A friend of mine was an executive at a high-level financial company. He recommended that I reach out to iTexico and look into their capabilities.

We chose iTexico over other companies because they were a near-shore opportunity, located in our time zone with no language barrier. They speak English very well. They were also well-aligned with what we do. iTexico has a large resource base with a diverse set of business, technical, and analytical skills.

We’ve spent a lot… and it was worth every penny.

We started working with them in 2013 and have been partners since.

For the team leads, having iTexico on board is a huge benefit. They’re very professional and easy to work with. From a personal standpoint, I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to be part of our team. That spills over to increased client happiness because they’re so responsive. If somebody has an idea for an enhancement or a tweak, they’ll jump right on it. Even if a customer has a difficult request, iTexico has been really good about helping us achieve that goal.

How did iTexico perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a project management team and a testing team in place, among others. We use our own project management, but they use another system with most of their other customers. Because we’re an IT company too, we’ve already got an infrastructure in place. We use our own ticketing system, and they were willing to use that to manage the teams.

What distinguishes iTexico from other providers?

We’ve been working with them for a long time and interacted with everyone from the front-line staff to the managing partners. Everyone has shown us repeatedly how committed they are to helping us and our clients succeed. iTexico really cares about their customers, and they’ve proven it again and again. Sometimes, we need people on short notice to help us with an urgent fix or change. Without fail, iTexico has always been there to support us when we needed them.

Is there anything iTexico could have improved or done differently?

No. If you offered me $100,000 to come up with something that they could improve, I still couldn’t think of a single thing that they could do better.

Overall Score They are great to work with.
    Their teams communicate clearly. In our line of work, problems come up from time to time, but they’ve always kept us up to date so that we can adapt.
    They consistently help us define, scope, and take a development effort from concept to delivery.
    If anyone isn’t sure whether they want to augment their staff, try iTexico. You won’t regret it.

App Dev for Cybersecurity Company

"iTexico is willing to invest in our relationship."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

iTexico provides scalable engineering resources for expediting product releases, applying multiple technologies across web development and business automation initiatives in an outsourced engagement.

Waltham, Massachusetts
Director of Quality Engineering, Cybersecurity Company

Through iTexico’s expert assistance, in-house developers have the freedom to focus on higher-level tasks, allowing all releases to procced in a cost- and time-efficient manner. The team’s broad expertise, responsiveness to feedback, and ongoing training processes continue to impress.

I’m the senior director of quality engineering at a software company focused on end-point cybersecurity.

What challenge were you trying to address with iTexico?

They provide high-quality engineers to help us release products faster.

They’ve done web development for 1 of our portals, and we recently engaged them for business automation. We’ve had anywhere from 3–10 resources from iTexico working on our projects. We are currently adding 5 more, so there will be a total of 15 people working with us. They have used JavaScript framework, Python, and Shell scripting for automation.

How did you come to work with iTexico?

The engagement started before I was here. I know someone from our company in the Austin area met them at a conference. We appreciate their startup feel. They’re very passionate, and their service is personal. They match the speed at which we’re trying to move as a company.

How much have you invested with iTexico?

We have spent over $1 million on our current project.

The engagement that I’m part of now has been going on for 2 years. We started this project in June 2015. The previous engagement involving web development was in September 2014.

The web development piece gave our developers the freedom to focus on other areas of our business while making sure the UI is in good hands. We were able to ship the first major release of the product on time, without optimizing anything internally. That helped the company tremendously from a resource-management perspective.

We have multiple customer-facing products now. For 1 of the products, part of the iTexico team handles all the hot fixes and patches. Currently, we put out a hot fix or patch every 2 or 3 weeks. The work has been perfectly on target, on time, and well managed. We’ve had no problems. One of the hard things about measuring quality is that as long as we don’t have issues, we know we’re good. I can’t put an absolute measure on our results. Not having issues is how we measure that everything is going well.

How did iTexico perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we’re a security company, we use our own tools to make sure everything is locked down on our side. We worked with iTexico for 2 main products. For the first product, we’re actually embedding their team members within our own team. Together, they’re using our project management systems—JIRA, Confluence, etc. For the second model, we actually hired a project manager to make sure that we stay on top of things.

What did you find most impressive about iTexico?

This is probably the third company I’ve worked with in the past 4 or 5 years. One of the most impressive things is the quality of the people to whom we’re assigned. They’re responsive to any feedback we give. They immediately get on top of things and fix any issues we have. They provide a tremendous amount of training for their team, which is more than what we can do for our teams. Sometimes, they’re even ahead of us when it comes to training and certifications. iTexico is willing to invest in our relationship, which makes it easy for us to continue together.

Are there any areas iTexico could improve?

Other providers offer an internship engagement where they would provide a service as a “try it before you buy it” deal. I don’t think iTexico is at that maturity level, but I’d be interested to see if they could bring young people who could work with us in that manner. Of course, these resources require a lot of management, and that commitment would be helpful.

Overall Score We had a couple of hiccups, which I expected, as nobody is perfect.
    This is software, so we can’t always meet the deadlines. They’ve been doing a great job with scheduling under the circumstances.
    They’re definitely cheaper than U.S.-based vendors but still deliver a high level of quality. Also, the cost of hiring more people is too much for us as a company. This relationship opens up another pool of talent for us.
    Everything they manage for us has finished on time. Their commitment to the work has been superb.
    I’ve recommended them a couple of times already, depending on the type of service. I’ve referred them internally as well.