Wordpress Web Design & Marketing | Small Business

iTec specializes in Wordpress web design and marketing solutions for small to medium businesses.  We are a full service, results-oriented web development company that strives to help businesses increase Sales & Conversions through a strong online presence.

Start with trust: we are a BBB ACCREDITED business focused on outstanding results and customer support. Our entire web design process is geared towards helping businesses grow and find customers online. We strive to build websites that are high ranking and conversion optimized so your business can succeed.

Reston, VA
  • iTec Web Solutions
    3250 Bloor Street West, Suite 600
    Toronto, ON M8X 2X9
    647.300.8777 / 800.994.0074

Pathcom (IT Hosting), Lenterra (Scientific Research), Telesto (Software), Staffing exchange (Human Resources), KingRose Construction, Sodales Solutions (Mobile Apps), Design by Sevan (Jewellery), Eclipse (Benefits)

Information Technology Support Firm Web Redesign

"Besides being very competent, they’re very responsive for tech support."

iTec Web Solutions was selected to provide web design and development, and also search engine optimization consulting. They are to continue working on the company's three other websites.

Marketing Consultant, Canadian IT Firm

iTec Web Solutions was very knowledgeable about web design and SEO trends. The team was extremely accessible, organized, competent and responsive for tech support. The only suggestion is to add a different pricing tier to help clients that require substantial website changes and edits.

We are an independent software provider. We also manage services and offer Internet, cloud, DR [disaster recovery] collocation, and technical support. We are a one-stop tech shop and have been around for 20 years.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m a marketing specialist.

What was your goal for working with iTec Web Solutions?

We decided to go with iTec Solutions to give our company a new look and replace our current website.

We started working on the home page and they’re creating an entirely new look for our website along with SEO [search engine optimization] strategy and conversion optimization work. We are also going forward with three of our other websites with them.

What was your process for selecting iTec Web Solutions with which to work?

We shortlisted many developers. Their boutique firm had a lot of clients and a very extensive portfolio. We decided to go with a small vendor who could work with an existing template, which we had purchased previously.

It was less than $10,000.

When was the work completed?

They are doing the final linking for our website. We’re planning to launch this on February 4, 2015.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

It's too early to answer this question because we haven't launched the site yet.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I’m very satisfied. Anna [Gondzik, iTec Web Solutions CEO] is great to work with. She’s very organized and very competent. It’s not only Web design work, but also SEO [search engine optimization] and best practices for search engine marketing. She keeps up with the latest information and has an answer for everything in terms of the right thing to do. If you give her work, it will get done properly. She never says it’s impossible. She is detailed and particular with details.

We were anticipating to pay 50 percent less, but the project doubled in size. We went over budget, but that was our fault. There was an issue once that the best SEO consultants couldn’t fix, but iTec Web Solutions fixed it overnight.

They breathed life into us. They know what will work for their customers. They offer a lot of great solutions. Their team is always traveling between different global offices, but is still able to give full attention to our project.

Is there anything unique about iTec that really makes them stand out, compared to other online marketing companies?

Besides being very competent, they’re very responsive for tech support. If Anna is not available, there is someone else who makes sure the job gets done.

I really cannot think of anything to critique as far as work quality or suggestions offered.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

Perhaps they could have another budget package created so that all of the work after the review session is also included within a package. When you just add components, it can get out of hand.

I’ve recommended them to a few people already.

Jewelry Designer Web Services

"I’m very happy with them. They’re very easy to talk with. I trust their judgment."

iTec Web Solutions designed and developed the website of a custom jewelry designer. They provided assistance on issues regarding web security and gave advice on SEO to improve online presence.

Owner, Jewelry Retailer

The website received positive feedback from end users for being user-friendly. iTec Web Solutions is trusted to work on the website's updates every year. They have excellent communication skill and generous on giving advice.

We are a custom jewelry designer.

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with iTec Web Solutions?

We started first with Web design and now they’re helping me with website security issues.

They’ve done multiple projects for us to enhance my website.

What was your process for selecting iTec Web Solutions with which to work?

I found them on Google three to four years ago. I did some basic research and then contacted them.

Approximately $3,000 for the average project.

The work is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We created a new website with them. Everyone loves our website. Google loves our website. It’s user friendly and better than before. They gave us advice about SEO [search engine optimization]. I’m always learning from them.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I’m very happy with them. They’re very easy to talk with. I trust their judgment. Whatever they say, works with me. Every year, we update our website, I’ll go with them each time.

Is there anything unique about iTec Web Solutions that really makes them stand out, compared to other online marketing companies?

I can’t think of anything else to say.

No. I’m very satisfied. I trust them.

Their price doesn’t even come close to others. They have great prices.

Canadian Information Technology Firm Web Design

"They are not out to get your money for every little tweak and enhancement."

iTec Web Solutions was first assigned to handle the web development and eventually handled the local and digital marketing operations upon the expansion of the company business.

Founder, Sadales Solutions

The website gained traffic upon the deployment; its overall design and functionality have a great impact on its users. iTec Web Solutions was transparent in their transactions and creative during the project. Clear pricing and additional marketing services are the only suggestions made for the team.

Our company is a Canadian IT [information technology] firm.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the founder and oversee selling and marketing. We design mobile and big data solutions.

What was your goal for working with iTec Web Solutions?

I initially chose them for the website but, in time, our relationship grew. It grew to a level where I am now doing all of my marketing and even digital marketing work with them.

We finished the first round of work in the first six months. As our business grew and we needed more customer reach in terms of advertising, they took that work. Each time we talk, they give me certain industry trends that they see on their side.

What was your process for selecting iTec Web Solutions with which to work?

I found them on Google and called them. The reason that I decided to work with them was because when I explained what I needed, they convinced me to do less than I had planned and taught me why that would be a better approach. I found that to be a very credible and genuine approach since they were turning down potential revenue.

The exact figure is confidential but they have done many small projects for us. The price would normally be higher but we received a startup client discount since we were just getting started.

When was the work completed?

We work with them now on an ongoing basis.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I have a lot of website visitors. They made our website very creative, colorful, and new. Many clients commented us for being very different. Our site offers a new way of thinking. Our website is very different compared to others in our industry. I would describe the results in two words: Differentiated and creative.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes. They didn’t try to oversell themselves. That was a really different approach. They found a few things that I could improve on in terms of marketing. A lot of the things they taught me from their experience were very helpful. When I tested the tips they gave, they were absolutely right. [The company that] bought my company, also found them to be very helpful.

Their genuineness sets them apart. They are not out to get your money for every little tweak and enhancement. That is a huge difference. Also, their ideas are always new and creative. They are always improving their skills.

It would be nice for them to have a different type of pricing and service package for large enterprises and smaller enterprises in the enterprise market. If they would hire some content writers, that may also help their position in the enterprise market.

Overall Score I really like them a lot.
    They always met their deadlines despite difficult requests from me.
    They meet their cost levels.
    The quality of work is very creative.
    I have referred them to a lot of other friends and SAP [systems, applications & products] partners because I know they do such an amazing job.