High-end development for mobile innovation leaders

Bronze

Delivering mobile innovation to businesses around the world since 2010, itCraft proudly provides comprehensive software production services.

• More than 130 successful projects delivered,
  • Outstanding UX/UI designers,
  • In-house, specialized Android, iOS and web teams,
  • Full backend development,
  • Focused on top quality of development,
  • 50 specialists covering full app development skill set,
  • Top level of employee retainment rate,
  • Google Cloud Platform partner since 2017,
  • Providing dedicated Agile Scrum teams for each project,
  • 7 hours specialist effective workday billed.

Supporting both established businesses and promising startups.

Working with top brands: Deloitte Digital, DHL, LUX MED (Bupa Group), Top Secret, Makro C&C, Rossmann, Sodexo, Bank BPH, and many others.

itCraft delivered, and keeps delivering superb native mobile applications and web solutions for a range of industries:

• Transport & Logistics,
  • Healthcare,
  • Social,
  • M-commerce,
  • Fintech,

… and more.

Warsaw, Poland

Roche, Deloitte, Rossmann, Sodexo, DHL, Makro, Fracht AG, TopSecret, Tabita Luxmed Group, Medisystem, Asseco, City of Warsaw, Medicover group, all companies presented below and lots of startup companies.

Roche

Although the details of this contract remain confidential, we can say we delivered senior Java consultants for Roche's projects.

Deloitte

Based on the workshops, we helped design, the agile way, a large scale digital ecosystem for the Polish Football Association with Deloitte. We designed: websites, mobile applications, responsive websites and IT architecture. We established the whole IT landscape: how to approach mobile, what kind of APIs to use etc.

Rossmann

We were tasked with designing and creating of the initial version of the m-commerce module for the existing Rossman app. We also performed bug and error fixing to existing modules as well as modifying and adjusting of the app to work with latest Android and iOS systems. itCraft performed the mobile - related tasks in close cooperation with the clients' IT team.

Sodexo

We developed an application supporting the Health & Safety processes and procedures for Sodexo. Our app contains a multilingual database of H&S regulations and enables inspectors to report adherence to the rules in particular branches.

DHL

We created a web app to manage a database with information on Service partners, couriers and employees of DHL Express.

Makro

We created an app replacing the plastic card with a virtual one, enabling customers to shop at Makro without the need of carrying a physical card with them. Additionally, the app shows the latest offers and discounts, including a weekly sales offer booklet.

Truckersky

Truckersky is an itCraft solution – the most fitted Trucking business app, build for drivers and companies. Overview and plan ahead your next Stop with a workable data, easier like never before. With live notifications by users Truckersky provides better organized and safer driving.
Advanced tools to stay tuned with your company, trucking environment and friends on an easy to operate interface for all

devices.

Already published in the USA, Canada and Mexico in cooperation with distributor from the USA.
Soon the app will be distributed by itCraft in Europe also under the Truckersky brand.

Fracht

One base and seven tool applications dedicated for FRACHT AG, the leader in transportation and freight, active for more than 60 years. The apps consists of components used by the company’s employees and clients.

The apps are constructed in such a way that it enables comfortable and effective work. There are two versions available – Android and iOS – that guarantees any customer of Fracht Company easy access.

Top Secret

Top Secret app is the world of fashion in your phone. It lets you discover the latest trends and collections. You will also find advice from professional stylists and can admire sessions and lookbooks prepared especially for Top Secret. Location will let you quickly find the nearest TS stores. Additionally you will be notified about current discounts or promotions. You can manage your Collection Club membership account directly

from your smartphone display.

Wod's up

First Polish electronic training grade book that allows simple planning, archiving and monitoring training progress. Create your own training grade book and compare the results with your friends who workout in your box or with whole WOD’S UP community.

The application will always be with you regardless of you use computer, palmtop or phone.

Yumer is an original itCraft solution – an application that finds desired places which are the closest to the user. Yumer is a kind of a virtual detective that applies an algorithm that finds data related to specific places. The app integrates with public Facebook APIs, Foursquare and Google thanks to which opinions about places are systematically updated. Three independent sources give a better view of the place – it

is more convenient and you are sure you make the right choice.

Dedicated website: http://yumer.eu/

Front End Development for Travel Startup

“itCraft has high standards, and it shows in their work.”

Jan. - Jun. 2018

itCraft developed the front- and backend for a travel startup. Their team used React.js, Node.js, and Mongo DB, to create the site and adjacent database.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Dean Lan
COO, tourschain.com

Although the site was ultimately not successful, the itCraft team developed high-quality code. itCraft is accepting of feedback and strives to continuously improve. This adaptable nature has made them a valuable ongoing partner.

I am the COO of tourschain.com, a travel startup. We build various travel technology systems for operators.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We were building a B2C site and only had a backend engineer. We wanted a polished frontend application so we were looking to outsource the work.

itCraft built both the front- and backend of our site. The site was an intuitive trip planner for travelers that was predominantly a membership site that features a drag and drop itinerary planner.  Their team used React.js and Node.js for the site and created our database using MongoDB.

We worked with a project manager, a QA engineer, and 2–3 developers. itCraft would bring in people as the workflow increased, but it was usually two.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

I found itCraft on Clutch after reading their reviews. With an IT project, there’s a lot of information asymmetry and I didn’t have any technical background. Some companies might take advantage of that and give higher quotes, but itCraft was really transparent. I spoke to the business manager, IT manager, and some developers on the phone and decided to work with them.

We invested about $60,000.

Our engagement with itCraft ran from January–June 2018.

Our B2C website wasn’t as successful as we would have liked. We had about 1,000–2,000 users because we ended up not spending a lot of money on marketing. We pivoted to a B2B product and sell our technology to travel agencies.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

Despite some communication issues, our project manager was overall pretty good. At times, it felt as though he was uninvolved, but once we raised our concerns they rectified the issue. We also had a communication issue with their business manager.

itCraft has high standards, and it shows in their work. They’re doing a great job.

We had some issues with communication between our teams. The project manager wasn’t always in sync with the rest of the itCraft team. Sometimes I would have to jump over him and go straight to the developers with my questions. Due to our communication issues, we had to add additional hours to meetings and went a little over budget. They weren’t always responsive and there was a language barrier. Another issue we ran into was our timeline and budget estimations.

Overall Score Because of the communication issues that we had.
    Their estimates were not always accurate so we had some delays, but part of the fault is on us as well.
    You get good value for your money.
    The code quality is decent.

Mobile App Dev for Catering Maintenance Service

"It’s obvious they know how to plan and carry out the work efficiently."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

First, itCraft utilized existing branding to create mobile app mockups and screen designs. After integrating client feedback, they built the solutions, implemented the final design, and created an admin panel.

Łódź, Poland
Albert Sęczkowski
Owner, Gastro Mix Service

The iOS and Android apps will be part of a multi-app system, which will hit the market once the other solutions are completed. itCraft displayed the utmost professionalism throughout the project and worked diligently to deliver on time. Their follow-through was particularly notable.

I am the owner of Gastro Mix Service, a company hiring top kitchen equipment service specialists in the country. We specialize in refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and other handyman services.

For what projects/services did your company hire itCraft?

I decided to create a mobile app for hospitality owners and managers that would streamline the process of finding and hiring the right servicemen for their needs. The idea was the result of a thorough analysis of the market and the issues it was facing.

The main objective of our system is to speed up the process of fixing issues in hospitality venues. Reporting issues with one click, assigning the right specialist to the problem—all done from the app and allows managers to save time and resources normally spent on a lengthy process of finding the “right man for the job." Our next project will allow even more direct contact between venue managers and required specialists.

I contacted several software houses regarding my project and itCraft proved highly engaged and quick to answer my query. Within a few hours of contacting them, we set up a meeting to discuss my idea in detail. After the initial meeting, at which they showed a good understanding of my needs and professionally answered all questions, an estimate was prepared. itCraft gave me an offer that was well within my time limitations and budget. After checking their references I decided to start my cooperation with them.

itCraft was responsible for the full implementation of the project. I gave them my vision and the graphics representing my company branding. The project started by preparing mockups of the app. I got direct access to the project and was able to provide constant feedback on the progress. The final design was prepared efficiently and included all of my suggestions.

Two weeks later the visuals were ready of all the screens of the system. After accepting those, the team started working on the implementation. I was invited to see the demo of my app four weeks later. After my feedback and first impression, it took another three weeks to implement final changes and improvements, mostly to the admin panel.

The solution was created using React Native technology for both iOS and Android platforms and published in their respective app stores.

I don't know the details of the team’s composition. My single point of contact was the project mdanager, and some talks with an analyst. During the demo, a programmer and a tester were present. I also cleared some details with the graphic designer at the initial stages.

The delivered solution is just the first phase of the whole project. We’re gradually introducing our clients to the app, but the proper launch will take place once the app for the service specialists is ready. Although we do get some service request through the app, they are still processed the traditional way. Once we are able to connect requests directly with service providers, we can market the solution properly.

The project implementation was done efficiently. The PM was responsive to my feedback. I did sometimes expect immediate answers but learned that the specifics of the development business don't always allow that. With time, I realized that the issues I brought up were not ignored, but simply had to be analyzed and addressed properly, which often took time. The communication with PM via phone and email was more than sufficient, and all matters of importance were addressed professionally and in detail.

The project implementation by itCraft was very professional. It’s obvious they know how to plan and carry out the work efficiently. As this is my first IT project, I can't really compare itCraft to other vendors, but the fact that I decided to continue working with them proves that they delivered to my satisfaction and share my business vision for this endeavor.

I can't point out any obvious faults in cooperating with itCraft. Initially, I had a feeling of not being “served” quickly enough, but soon learned that all work was progressing on schedule and the only issue was my own impatience.

Note Taking App Dev for Software Firm

"I can truly recommend itCraft for anybody looking for a strong mobile app developer."

Jul. - Sep. 2018

itCraft developed a web application that allows users to make entries (notes), assign them to tiles, and store them in a visual map. If entries sit unused, they’re turned into gaps to draw user attention.

Katowice, Poland
Przemek Grzywa
Co-Founder, Revolve - The Software House

The end-client was pleased with the solution. itCraft provided crucial development bandwidth and participated in daily communication. Their adaptability was perfectly suited to this fast-paced project.

I am a co-founder of a software development agency in Poland, Revolve - Software House.

For what projects/services did your company hire itCraft?

One of our customers in Austria needed help developing a POC of a web-based application in Angular. We did not have anybody with the required skill-set so I reach out to itCraft to ask for a skilled developer.

The app enables the user to create entries (notes). It supports the creative notetaking process. Entries can be grouped in specific tiles, and the system has a corresponding functionality in terms of styling and cross-referencing. The user is able to seamlessly browse over the complete map (zoom, pan) that consists of entries and tiles. Entries that have not been edited for a specific period of time will be transformed into gaps to gain the user’s attention.

I have known the founders of itCraft for some time, and I knew they were a trusted partner.

High-level scope of the development involved:

• Create entries (Create, Read, Update, and Delete), create tiles (collection of entries), annotate entries (meta links)
  • Cross-reference entries based on specific content values, assign entries to corresponding tiles, assign meta links to corresponding entries
  • Entries can be dragged to a new position on the map and be resized at will, dragging them on top of a tile assigns them accordingly
  • Entries that have not been assigned to any tiles are located in the creation canvas
  • A minimap shows a simplified preview of the whole working space and the user’s current position on the map
  • All changes are automatically saved in the background

We have one senior developer working on the project from itCraft

We were able to help our customer from Austria, even though we did not have the proper resources ourselves at that time.

The developer from itCraft was working directly with the project manager from the customer side in Austria. Daily standups were used to exchange information and plan the next steps.

They are very open and very responsive, which helps a lot in a fast-changing environment of software development.

Nope. I can truly recommend itCraft for anybody looking for a strong mobile app developer.

Native iOS & Android App for Financial Company

“They exceeded my expectations on all fronts, including communication, planning, and development.”

Nov. 2018 - June 2019

itCraft built a native iOS and Android app, working from pre-existing wireframes. They collaborated closely with the internal team to optimize the design, and the final product was just recently delivered.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Caldwell, New Jersey
Director of Product Management, IT Company

itCraft wasn’t the cheapest option, but their value well surpassed any other firm. The team was organized and extremely skilled, providing a clear project outline and schedule. They communicated regularly and adjusted to scope changes, which made them a reliable and effective partner.

I’m the director of product management at an IT company that delivers solutions to the financial market community, such as large banks and hedge funds.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We’d tried to build an HTML5-based application for one of our products, but it wasn’t up to our standards. We needed a partner who could build a snappy iOS and Android app.

Our company has an extremely detailed and highly complex business logic, so we held a one-week kickoff meeting to help itCraft understand it. We had wireframes for the native iOS and Android apps but didn’t know how to make the app as pleasant and professional for users as possible. itCraft provided recommendations and worked closely with our designers to improve the UX/UI, developing the apps in the process. This is a companion app that comes along with a much larger and more sophisticated solution that end clients have to buy.

The team consisted of a UX designer, two QA testers, three iOS developers, three Android developers, a project lead, and the owner.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

We put a bid out to eight firms that included high-level vision requirements and a detailed document that described the project. itCraft provided the best proposal that clearly outlined their timeline, budget, and process. The other agencies failed to meet one or more of those criteria, so we hired itCraft. They answered our questions, asked their own questions, and had a strong sense of professionalism and expertise.

We spent just over $350,000.

The partnership lasted from November 2018–June 2019.

Whenever we demonstrate the app to clients, it always receives huge accolades. People consistently ask when they can have it because they’re so excited by what it can do.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked with the liaison from our team daily. The in-person kickoff meeting helped the project run smoothly and successfully, and we initially held half-hour meetings twice a week to ensure everyone was on the same page. We also had daily 15-minute standup meetings to keep things moving at a decent pace, but those later went down to twice a week as well. They exceeded my expectations on all fronts, including communication, planning, and development.

They were able to quickly adapt to changes we requested and understand our technology, which can be quite complicated. After just a few days, they understood our business logic.

I would’ve liked to see the app’s progress more regularly, but by the end of the partnership, we were able to see it once a week.

We put a lot of time into producing documentation and onboarding itCraft, which led to a successful relationship. Know what you want and be as detailed as possible—it will make the partnership much more effective.

Overall Score I wish we could work with them on everything.
    They always planned ahead and were ready when we needed them.
    They weren't the lowest price, but they were the best value compared to the other firms.
    They were flexible and quickly understood our business needs.
    I've already referred them.

Web Platform for Fresh Food Product Distributor

“The system is working well, and the initial project was properly executed.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

itCraft provided web application development, building a food ordering and processing platform with user profiles, payment integration, and distribution functionalities. They continue to offer maintenance.

Włodzimierz Kander
President, Uniscale Sp. z o.o.

The team built an excellent platform that receives positive feedback from its users and has fewer bugs than expected post-launch. Though there were some issues regarding the number of clicks required to register, they addressed the problem quickly and had a positive approach throughout.

I’m the president of Uniscale, a fresh food product distributor.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We were searching for a company to develop a web platform to sell our fresh food products. Our customers, who work in offices, could use the platform to order these products.

They helped us to tune up our specifications and then developed the web platform from scratch. We contact our customers through Facebook and other media; then they can select from the menu and order our products through the platform. There is the opportunity to order up to two weeks in advance, and then users pay by credit card.

Based on those orders, we collect information about what we should produce each day. Our displays show every order listed, then we have printers connected to the system to print labels for the products. The goods are then distributed to the customers each morning. When they get to the office, their packages are ready waiting for them.

We currently have a maintenance agreement with them and sometimes have small things that we ask them to do.

One of their owners was involved in the first stages of our collaboration. After we signed the contract, we had a project manager in the daily communication and management of the project. They had 5–7 people preparing the actual solutions.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

We contacted 10 or more IT companies that we found online and had an external consultant to help us choose the right company. After asking various questions, that consultant suggested itCraft. Most of the other companies gave us a rough price, but itCraft insisted on a meeting before to get to know more about our needs and then presented a decent proposal.

We spent 50,000 euros (approximately $44,100 USD). It would have cost twice as much with other providers.

We started working together in April 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The system is working well, and the initial project was properly executed. There were some bugs in the beginning, but not as many as one would expect. We have a questionnaire on our website where we ask our customers to evaluate the quality of the product logistics and the solution itself—most people rate it five out of five.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

They were easy to work with. They took responsibility for the work and knew how to talk to us as non-IT people, which was very helpful. They were also responsive, and if they needed something, they’d ask. If we weren’t performing, they pressed us for the information they needed, which was good. We used Skype, telephone, and email to stay in touch.

They have a positive approach and were dedicated to the success of the project.

I was disappointed about the number of clicks required to register an end user in the beginning. We had to do extra work to make it right. They could have been a little more professional about that, but it was a very minor issue compared to the size of the project.

No, I can't think of anything.

They were the ones keeping the schedule. They’re well organized.
    It was quite expensive for our expectations, but we received good value.
    They’ve done what they were expected to do.
    I’ve already recommended them.

System Development for Long-Term Care Center

"They’re highly professional in all their interactions and work hard to find the best possible solution."

2014 - Ongoing

itCraft developed an enterprise healthcare management solution comprised of a web app, an Android mobile app, and a connected backend. They designed the system’s UX/UI and introduced robust data capabilities.

Wróbel Mirosław
Board Chairman, LUX Med Tabita

Efficiency and care quality have both increased thanks to the system’s data collection and monitoring efforts. itCraft provides a streamlined communication structure and constant availability. Customers can expect a professional team that delivers on both immediate goals and long-term values.

I’m the chairman of the board of LUX Med Tabita. We’re a developing physical rehabilitation and care center. We offer medical rehabilitation and around-the-clock care for patients of all ages that require continuous specialist support. We’re also part of Bupa, an international healthcare provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire itCraft?

We needed someone to design, implement, and deploy a system of dedicated solutions for the management of long-term care facilities. The system comprises a mobile app (for tablets), web app, and a dedicated backend.

This project would allow us to organize and manage the work in our facility based on accurate data, rather than intuition and informal conversations.

itCraft is renowned in Poland for their healthcare-related IT services. I’d also had the pleasure to work with itCraft while at my previous company, which largely influenced my selection of their services this time.

itCraft provided complete software production and continues to offer on-going support and further development. Their initial work involved UX/UI design, Android development, web app development, backend development, and QA. The system itself enables us to manage individual patient and client plans, organize work processes, and make data-driven decisions to increase efficiency and drive up the quality and safety of care. We use the web app to plan and monitor daily work, and employees in multiple locations use the tablet app to monitor and record the completion of scheduled activities.

We work with a team leader, a UX/UI designer, two web developers, a backend developer, two Android developers, and a QA engineer.

What was the cost of the project?

We’ve spent around $100,000 so far.

What was the timeline?

We began working together in 2014. The system launched within four months, and we’re continue to cooperate.

Thanks to the system’s sophisticated work reporting, we have access to data not previously available for long-term care or at other facilities. This lets us answer detailed queries regarding how much time patient care takes, how much it costs, and how many tasks each employee performs. In turn, this leads to higher efficiency, better quality of care, and increased patient safety.

The system’s co-designed change management functions also us adapt to changing patient preferences and staff roles more easily. Sudden interventions can be detrimental to both efficiency and patient care, but the system has eased those worries. It’s also allowed us to track unperformed tasks and ensure that we follow established procedures for medical activities.

We work through a single point of contact – their team leader – who has great experience regarding long-term care management systems. We communicate clearly and effectively and check our work schedule on tablet modules. These messaging modules allow us to communicate with specific itCraft employees about unforeseen events or recommendations.

They’re highly professional in all their interactions and work hard to find the best possible solution. I commend itCraft for their outstanding communication, understanding of our business values, and adherence to deadlines. Our business partnership has been a great pleasure.

It would be hard to point to a specific area that requires significant improvement.

Overall Score I can truly depend on them.
    They’ve kept all deadlines.
    Compared to other vendors we work with, itCraft’s price to quality ratio is very good.
    They provide exceptional quality and customer relations.
    They deserve top marks for their hard work. I’m happy to be providing this review to show my appreciation.

Mobile App Dev for Drugstore Chain

“Work with them. They’re a great partner.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

itCraft built iOS and Android versions of a mobile application for a drugstore chain, allowing customers to find product information, promotions, newsletters, and search for nearby locations.

Kamil Siudek
IT Manager, Cosmedica Sp. z o. o.

The itCraft team built high-quality applications, offering suggestions to improve the final versions throughout the engagement. Their flexibility and communication skills led to a lasting partnership.

I’m the IT manager at Cosmedica. We’re a drugstore chain.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We wanted to connect more with our customers by sending them promotions and information about our company via a mobile application.

itCraft developed iOS and Android mobile applications that allow our customers to check the availability of our products, find any promotions, view our newsletters, and search for locations on a map. Basically, we shared our idea, and they built everything. They continue to provide support.

We work with a project manager.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

We reached out to them following a very impressive recommendation.

So far, we’ve spent $10,000.

We started working with them in October 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

When we want something, they make it happen. They delivered high-quality products, but we’ve yet to deploy them to our customers yet. We plan to launch in the next two months. We’re excited to continue working with the itCraft team.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. We mainly interacted via email and video calls. Overall, we’re happy with the experience.

They’re flexible. They don’t just do whatever we ask of them, but they think about the task and suggest improvements that better address our needs.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Work with them. They’re a great partner.

Product Design & Dev for Integration Services Company

“Government projects are complicated, but itCraft performs exceedingly well, which is why we continue to work with them.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

itCraft developed a complex software system using IBM Db2 databases, including a public-facing web portal. The relationship evolved into an ongoing relationship building and testing several web applications.

Owner, IT Services Company

itCraft successfully completed the complicated work through their strong understanding of the system and customer needs. They offer thorough dedication to finishing the work on time accompanied by excellent communication and collaboration. They deliver high-quality service at affordable prices.

I’m the owner and project leader of a software house delivering projects for multiple customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

They built a multiple-component software system, which includes a complex governmental portal website for a local ministry. The portal website is visible to the public. We’ve worked with itCraft on several projects delivering software in the public area working with the government.

itCraft provides development help when we don’t have enough resources in-house. They do the full software development cycle of everything from product design to development and testing. They’ve mainly worked on web applications. itCraft works on the IBM Db2 database, the interfaces for collecting data, and the web interfaces of each information system to deliver functionalities to customers. If it’s necessary, they analyze problems or fix bugs. They’re responsible for the entire product development. They’re required to understand the whole system and how its processes work.

I have three skilled people in itCraft’s team, and I’ve worked with their co-owner for negotiations. I’ve used five people from their team for my projects overall.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

I knew the co-owner because one of my friends worked for his company. When we needed help with a project, my friend suggested going to them.

We’ve spent $250,000.

We started working with itCraft in November 2016. We hired them on a long-term contract. We don’t have any new projects for them at the moment, but we maintain a general collaboration agreement. They completed the last project in November 2018, which they currently support.

Government projects are complicated, but itCraft performs exceedingly well, which is why we continue to work with them. They’re a talented partner, and we can count on them if we have a major problem to solve.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

We introduced the Scrum methodology for project management, and we had daily Stand-ups with the team. They give us timesheets for the completed work. We’ve had weekly managerial calls. They’re perfectly responsive. They developed all the system parts and worked with us on a daily basis. We’ve never had a problem with communication.

They have good pricing, and they complete tasks on time. That was especially important for the type of customers we work with. When working with private companies, negotiating a deadline isn’t a problem, but, with public government organizations, it’s not possible without incurring penalties. itCraft delivered.

The government company accepted the work done by itCraft, so I don’t have any concerns. They’re doing well. They deliver software based on requirements.

Overall Score We completed the project and received payment, so my experience was good.
    That was amazing. Our customer changed requirements, but itCraft still completed the work on time.
    They had good pricing. I would’ve paid more working with a bigger company.
    We had good communication and involvement from both the technical team and the management.
    They do a good job, so I’ll refer them.

Software Dev for Food Safety Management System

Whenever I had a concern, they dealt with it extremely fast.”

May 2017 - May 2018

itCraft developed a cloud-based food safety management software, converting a paper monitoring system into a digital one. The final product is accessible and accommodates user requirements well.

Australia
Emma Allan
Co-Founder, Simple Food Safety

Users have responded favorably to the new system, and it has the potential to change industry processes on food safety management. The itCraft team was supportive throughout the engagement, explaining each step clearly and addressing inquiries in a timely manner.

I’m the co-founder of Simple Food Safety, a company that provides food safety related services to the health and aged care sectors. Our offerings include training, consulting, and risk management program development.

For what projects/services did your company hire itCraft?

We hired itCraft to develop a cloud-based food management software that would change the industries’ current paper monitoring systems into a digital format while still meeting our government’s legislation.

Our objective was to develop a user-friendly software that the aged care and health sectors would recognize as a necessity. We wanted to provide the industry with a smarter and faster option to monitor daily compliance.

My colleague had used itCraft previously and spoke very highly of their work, so I went with them.

itCraft designed, developed and launched a cloud-based food safety management software. They ensured that the final product could adapt to many different configuration requirements dictated by the user.

I worked exclusively with Rafal (Project Manager and Programmer, itCraft), who led the team. This was great because I only needed to consult with him, and he would take care of everything. In addition to being experienced and knowledgeable, Rafal remained responsive and professional throughout.

It’s been a long project, but itCraft has been great. The software will positively change the way our industry works on many levels and become the way of the future for our company, which is exciting.

The team was responsive, supportive, and patient. They meet deadlines and communicated clearly and quickly. Rafal understood that I didn’t have any IT skills, so he made it a point to always explain everything in detail.

itCraft provides great support and is very professional. Whenever I had a concern, they dealt with it extremely fast.

No, nothing comes to mind.

They met all deadlines.
    All software development is costly, but a good team is worth the price.
    Our clients who've used the software are very happy, and we've had great feedback.
    I would refer them to a friend and use them again.

Mobile App Dev for Meeting Platform

“They’re genuinely helpful.”

Oct. 2017 – Apr. 2018

itCraft developed a website and mobile application for Android and iOS. The app features the capability for people to communicate via video.

Paweł Klusek
Owner, Let's Meet

itCraft developed a highly functional, high-quality app that garners more and more new users all the time. They are excellent collaborators and they played a strong role in the design of the app. They’re also outstanding communicators, delivering answers and cooperation throughout the project.

Respondent 1: Let’s Meet is a startup with a social application for users to communicate with each other.

Respondent 2: It’s for dating, sports, and to find friends.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

R1: We needed someone to develop our website and our mobile app for Android and iOS.

R1: Our main goal for itCraft was to enable people to communicate using video. They totally designed the project.

R2: They used Google Cloud.

R2: We had a project manager, and the whole team was about 10 people.

R1: We communicated with two or three people.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

R2: We learned about them through their website. Their website was the best of the ones we visited. I met with the owner of itCraft and immediately decided to cooperate with them.

R1: We spent $170,000.

R1: We worked together from October 2017–April 2018.

R1: Every month, we see progress. The app has more new users. Everything is on the right track.

R2: Everything is good and working correctly. There are no problems.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

R1: They managed everything well.

R2: We used email, telephone, and had in-person and online meetings.

R1: They’re cooperative. If we have questions, they always answer. They’re genuinely helpful.

R2: They’re a good company. We’re satisfied with their service. We’ll work with them again in the future.

R1: It’s best to meet with the owners and speak directly with them before starting a new project. Getting to know what both sides want makes the collaboration work well. Their owners always have time for their clients.

R2: The owners are extremely nice. They have open minds.

Bronze