High-end development for mobile innovation leaders

itCraft is a software house established in 2010. It provides tailor-made solutions within the mobile app area. Thanks to itCraft's unique way of working (the itCraft way), itCraft delivers 100% of projects. So far itCraft has completed 130+ projects for over 50 clients from all over the world. Currently itCraft employs 30+ Java, iOS & Android devs, UI/UX designers and PMs. itCraft is an official Google Cloud Platform Partner.

Warsaw, Poland

Roche, Deloitte, Rossmann, Sodexo, DHL, Makro, Fracht AG, TopSecret, Tabita Luxmed Group, Medisystem, Asseco, City of Warsaw, Medicover group, all companies presented below and lots of startup companies.

Roche

Although the details of this contract remain confidential, we can say we delivered senior Java consultants for Roche's projects.

Deloitte

Based on the workshops, we helped design, the agile way, a large scale digital ecosystem for the Polish Football Association with Deloitte. We designed: websites, mobile applications, responsive websites and IT architecture. We established the whole IT landscape: how to approach mobile, what kind of APIs to use etc.

Rossmann

We were tasked with designing and creating of the initial version of the m-commerce module for the existing Rossman app. We also performed bug and error fixing to existing modules as well as modifying and adjusting of the app to work with latest Android and iOS systems. itCraft performed the mobile - related tasks in close cooperation with the clients' IT team.

Sodexo

We developed an application supporting the Health & Safety processes and procedures for Sodexo. Our app contains a multilingual database of H&S regulations and enables inspectors to report adherence to the rules in particular branches.

DHL

We created a web app to manage a database with information on Service partners, couriers and employees of DHL Express.

Makro

We created an app replacing the plastic card with a virtual one, enabling customers to shop at Makro without the need of carrying a physical card with them. Additionally, the app shows the latest offers and discounts, including a weekly sales offer booklet.

Truckersky

Truckersky is an itCraft solution – the most fitted Trucking business app, build for drivers and companies. Overview and plan ahead your next Stop with a workable data, easier like never before. With live notifications by users Truckersky provides better organized and safer driving.
Advanced tools to stay tuned with your company, trucking environment and friends on an easy to operate interface for all devices.

Already published in the USA, Canada and Mexico in cooperation with distributor from the USA.
Soon the app will be distributed by itCraft in Europe also under the Truckersky brand.

Fracht

One base and seven tool applications dedicated for FRACHT AG, the leader in transportation and freight, active for more than 60 years. The apps consists of components used by the company’s employees and clients.

The apps are constructed in such a way that it enables comfortable and effective work. There are two versions available – Android and iOS – that guarantees any customer of Fracht Company easy access.

Top Secret

Top Secret app is the world of fashion in your phone. It lets you discover the latest trends and collections. You will also find advice from professional stylists and can admire sessions and lookbooks prepared especially for Top Secret. Location will let you quickly find the nearest TS stores. Additionally you will be notified about current discounts or promotions. You can manage your Collection Club membership account directly from your smartphone display.

Conference Networking

Conference Networking is an original itCraft solution – a convinient tool that supports organizing conferences and meetings. Thanks to ConfNet you will be able to modify your project and develop networking.

Conference Networking system consists of two basic elements: web application run on search engine and mobile application. The second works on tablets and smartphones with Android and iOS systems.

Dedicated website: http://conference-networking.com/

Wod's up

First Polish electronic training grade book that allows simple planning, archiving and monitoring training progress. Create your own training grade book and compare the results with your friends who workout in your box or with whole WOD’S UP community.

The application will always be with you regardless of you use computer, palmtop or phone.

Yumer is an original itCraft solution – an application that finds desired places which are the closest to the user. Yumer is a kind of a virtual detective that applies an algorithm that finds data related to specific places. The app integrates with public Facebook APIs, Foursquare and Google thanks to which opinions about places are systematically updated. Three independent sources give a better view of the place – it is more convenient and you are sure you make the right choice.

Dedicated website: http://yumer.eu/

App Dev for Patient Communication Platform

"There were no problems and we're really happy that we chose itCraft. It was a good decision."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

itCraft is developing a web application and iOS and Android mobile apps that have identical functionality. The beta version incorporated a payment and document sharing system that requires a third-party login.

Sweden
Co-Owner & CTO, Healthcare Platform

The mobile apps ranked in the top ten in their category and were received well during marketing testing. itCraft provided consistent communication and provided excellent architecture resources. Although they could improve their beta’s initial quality, all bugs were fixed quickly.

I’m the co-owner of a healthcare platform. We connect patients with doctors through a mobile application that allows them to schedule house-calls.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We were looking for a company to develop our applications.

They built the whole project from the beginning based on our requirements; they were responsible for the technical part. They built four mobile applications in total, two each for the doctors and patients (iOS and Android). Users can schedule house-calls, pay for visits, and get documents from doctors. They payment system forces you to login with a bank ID to ensure user security. They also built a web app for patients that has the same functionalities as the mobile apps.

We worked with around ten developers and a project manager.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

They were recommended to me by some people. I talked with the owner and checked their online reviews and though they I could trust them.

We’ve spent around $100,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since November 2016. We were live in the market—to test the reception—but now were offline for one or two months.

About one or two weeks after we launched the application, it was in seventh place in the medical category in Sweden.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

We had really good contact all the time and we talked over Slack, phone calls, and in-person. There were no problems.

There was really nice communication between us. I was also impressed by the main architect.

There were quite a few bugs to fix when we got the application to the beta testing phase. They weren’t big, but maybe they could minimize those

I would say that they can trust itCraft. There were no problems and we're really happy that we chose itCraft. It was a good decision.

Development for Food Service Application

"The application is live and people are finding it useful."

2016 - 2017

itCraft developed an iOS, Android, and web application for rating services, taking the idea and guiding the process from scratch. They worked on the development, design, and UI/UX.

Joanna Zbroja
Project Manager, Yumer.eu VELO

The project was completed successfully and was well received by its user base. The team managed the project smoothly and ensured that the communication was effective and the timeframe kept to, while addressing any issues quickly and professionally.

I'm a project manager for Yumer.euVELO. We have a food service application.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We needed help with app development.

It's an application where users can rate restaurants and aggregate opinions from Google to choose a place near them. I wanted people to be able to find a place within a specific price range or that's very well rated in their local area.

I had the idea, then they guided me the whole way. They showed me how to create and prioritize it step by step. They first analyzed my business needs and they created backlogs. Using scrum methodology, they developed it for Android, iOS, as well as a web application.

They also brought it to the App Store and Google Play store. In addition to development, they provided graphic design and UI/UX. They helped me with marketing and to set up Facebook ads.

We had 10 people who worked on the project, including UI and UX designers and developers. I also had a project manager who was great.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

My friend had worked with them, and I did some research. When I spoke to them they were really helpful and I trusted them.

We spent around $85,000.

We worked together on the project from 2016–2017.

The application is live and people are finding it useful. The quality was good.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was really good. They advised me and helped to drive the whole process which was truly helpful. Any bugs or issues were addressed within a reasonable timeframe.

We mostly communicated through Slack, phone calls, email, and occasionally, in-person meetings.

They kept to the deadlines and were responsible.

They're quite expensive, but the quality is really good.

Mobile App Dev for Healthcare Organization Platform

"They accomplished things that I thought were impossible."

Feb. - June 2018

itCraft built a mobile application for iOS and Android. The solution had a Facebook integration and features for ratings and sharing. Pending final documentation, the app will launch in the near future.

Arkadiusz Darocha
Owner, SpecK

The app’s looks and functionalities exceeded expectations. The tool has also received nearly unanimous positive feedback from stakeholders. Quick replies and strong communication were hallmarks of the partnership.

I own SpecK. We’re developing a mobile app to help doctors organize their education process, rate their internships positions, and then share those ratings.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

I needed an IT company turn my idea into a user-friendly and well-designed app.

I gave itCraft a description of how a young doctor would go through their education. The team then asked me questions around preparing the solution, and they made a 20-page app description. They assigned all tasks to the IT engineers and the rest of the crew. I approved their proposal, and they produced a prototype version using Proto.io, where I was able to see how it would work. With my approval, they started development on the Android and iOS app. The app integrated with users’ Facebook accounts to let them connect with their doctor friends. I tested the platform at each stage, and I made payments after accepting the work. There were four or five stages in total and, during the process, they gave me a few ideas for making the app work better for doctors. For example, itCraft came up with the idea for an examination module, which displayed statistics for item users would have to practice again.

Recently, I’ve had discussions with the Polish government to combine my solution with the medical education system. itCraft participated in these meetings with me and discussed the IT aspects of the project. Currently, I’m waiting for documentation from a Polish medical association. Once I have this paperwork, we’ll launch the app in a two-week timeline.

I worked with eight IT resources and two graphics personnel, evenly split between the iOS and Android versions. We also had a project manager.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

I read one of their articles, about making applications. When I accidentally met itCraft at a Polish startup event, I talked to them about different kinds of projects. They were professional and I decided to hire them.

We spent around $75,000.

We worked together from February–June 2018. Although the app is finished, we’ll continue the collaboration.

The solution was spectacular looking. We received positive feedback from external stakeholders. Whenever I shared a screen from the app on Facebook, all our followers reacted with “Wow!” emoticons.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

They always responded within thirty minutes. The team was also upfront about an idea’s viability and whether there was a viable alternative. The communication between me and the project manager was very good.

The design exceeded my expectations for looks at user-friendliness.

I have no idea what they could improve in their work. They accomplished things that I thought were impossible.

Compared to other companies, their quality and price are good.
    I’ve already referred them.

API and IT Framework Dev and Design for Int'l Consulting Company

"They were accountable, on time, and delivered good quality."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

IT CRAFT provided design and development services for an IT framework, involving the design of a large digital ecosystem and API design.

Wieslaw Kotecki
Experience Design Director, Deloitte Digital CE

With the first phase of the project completed, the deliverables exceed expectations and are very good quality. The team is professional, communicative, and responsive at all times, displaying excellent expertize, particularly around mobile and progressive web applications.

I’m an experience design director at Deloitte Digital CE. We’re a consulting company that offers experience strategy, UX design, and end-to-end implementations.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT CRAFT?

We were asked by the Polish Football Association what they could do to get more people playing amateur football. Our challenge was to create the digital and non-digital strategy.

We provided them with documentation and then we had a few very intense workshops. Based on the workshops, we started working in a very agile way. They helped us design a very large digital ecosystem: the websites, mobile applications, responsive websites, and it also IT architecture. We did the whole IT landscape and how to approach mobile, what the kind of APIs they should use, etc.

We mostly worked on discussing what kind of mobile approach we should use. There was a lot of discussion between iOS, Android, and progressive web application approaches. The other was how to set up the microservices architecture and service bus for the client. Then we designed the APIs using Swagger.

There were three to four people. We work with a lead architect and a few other architects.

How did you come to work with IT CRAFT?

We had around four companies to choose from, but we decided on IT CRAFT based on a recommendation from our friends.

$75,000–$100,000.

We started working together in April 2018 and the work is ongoing. The first phase was completed in June.

It’s exceeded expectations.

How did IT CRAFT perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. They were accountable, on time, and delivered good quality. They reacted to changes when needed. We mainly used Confluence and Jira, but also used email, Skype, and Slack.

Their mobile expertise is impressive. They have good knowledge of progressive web application approaches.

I recommend working with them.

Client Portal Dev for Waste Management Company

“They worked with us and brought our ideas to life. … I truly recommend them.”

Apr. - June 2018

itCraft developed a web application that helps with automation of waste management services. The customized portal allows clients to see the pickup status for various locations and place orders online.

CSO, Zeme Technologies

The automation of the process improved productivity and significantly descreased labor costs. Creative and flexible, itCraft met all needs, while their ability to provide professional guidance and deliver on promises made them a go-to partner.

I'm the CSO of Zeme Technologies. We’re a waste management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

Many of our clients have multiple locations and benefit from a centralized waste management process. We wanted to build a client portal to allow our clients to see the status of waste pickup in a particular location. We were looking for a vendor to help us develop a web app.

We shared our vision with itCraft and they made some recommendations, pointing out the weaknesses in our brief. After we had a few meetings where we discussed the challenges, they started building a web application for us. The client portal lets our clients see a map that is connected to the software we use on the backend. The map shows the pickup status for various locations and the type of waste. Clients can find different documents, such as monthly pickup plans, invoices, and the environmental documents they might need to present to a government institution. In addition, clients can order a pickup online and receive an automated confirmation.

We mostly worked through a project manager.

How did you come to work with them?

We found them online. itCraft was just the right size for us and we liked their approach, so we chose them.

We spent about $25,000.

We started working with them in April 2018 and the project was completed in June 2018.

The app works as expected and helps us automate the process. I was able to free up around 30% of my customer service specialists, which is a big deal. Our clients are still testing the app, so we don’t have any feedback from them yet.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

I was very happy with itCraft. They were responsive and we talked 3–4 times a week via email or phone. We also had face-to-face meetings.

They were very creative and flexible. They came up with a solution that was based partly on their own customized code and partly on G Suite solutions.

They were slightly off schedule. But I've heard that happens all the time with itCraft projects.

I truly recommend them. We had no experience working with IT vendors, so our brief wasn't very professional. They worked with us and brought our ideas to life.

They were slightly off schedule.
    They offered us a better price than some other companies we talked to.
    They delivered everything they promised and were pleasant to work with.

iOS & Android Dev for Tailor-Made Logistics Solution Company

"I was very satisfied with their work."

May 2016 - Feb. 2017

itCraft redesigned an iOS app to add new functionalities. These features included international currency and time zone converters. The team also built the Android version of the app.

Zurich, Switzerland
Ronny Petersen
IT Manager, Fracht AG

iOS downloads rose from 11,000 to 34,000. The team was highly professional from the initial proposal to final delivery. itCraft had accurate quotes and efficient design workflows. The team provided quality solutions in a short time frame.

I am the IT manager for Fracht AG. We organize international transport by sea, air, and land for imports and exports to and from Switzerland.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We wanted to push new functions for our five-year-old iPhone app and expand it. We also wanted to develop the Android version.

They redesigned the application, added new functions to the original five, and developed it for both Android and iOS. New functionalities included a transport dictionary, currency converter, time zone converter, and a road holidays feature. They also redesigned for all of our international locations.

We worked with a project manager and a co-owner, who served as our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

We considered companies in China, Poland, Germany, and Switzerland, before our Polish office recommended itCraft. We then requested proposals from the prospective companies. itCraft’s work was the most professional for quality and cost estimates.

We spent around 50,000 Swiss Franc ($50,309 USD).

We started working with them in May 2016 and the project ended in February 2017.

Currently, we have eight apps on every platform. iOS downloads have risen to 34,000 from 11,000, when the engagement started.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

The team provided correct estimates and we paid the exact amount they quoted. They also provided the designs and they completed them. We communicated primarily via email, as well as occasional phone calls and Skype.

The project was very straightforward and they provided us with the right solution in a short amount of time. I was very satisfied with their work.

Get to know them personally. I flew from our office to Warsaw and met the owner. In the beginning, that personal contact was very important.

CRM Development for Automotive Company

"We could tell they have extensive experience in consulting as they listened closely to our needs."

Sept. 2017 - Apr. 2018

itCraft analyzed for the business features required and developed a CRM system.

Piotr Nowak
Co-Owner, TRONIK

The CRM system is currently automating several administrative functions and working as intended. itCraft's commitment to understanding the needs of a business and consistent communication contributed to a successful project.

I am the co-owner of TRONIK, the company that created the ATRAX GPS system. Our software introduces innovative methods of cost optimization in vehicle fleets and improves communication with employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire itCraft?

As the company serves more and more customers, we needed to create a dedicated CRM to handle internal processes and contacts with clients.

Our goal was to automate of invoicing, link the invoices with data,  create warehouse management for mobile workers, and to develop an interface for the client,

We found them online.

They first analyzed our business and goals to purpose the best solution. Then, itCraft used their experience in system production to develop a CRM system.

We were assigned one analytical specialist and a production manager.

They have only recently launched the project, so its effects are not yet fully visible. We already managed to organize several processes with the system, however.

They ran project management according to agile methodology.

They were very good at communicating. We could tell they have extensive experience in consulting as they listened closely to our needs.

We have nothing to complain about.

Good choices. ICRAFT are people who listen to your needs

Mobile App Dev for Wholesale Services Company

“It’s a pleasure to be a customer who is well taken care of.”

June 2016 - Ongoing

itCraft developed a mobile application from scratch which replaces plastic virtual entry cards with barcodes. The app gives users promotions and information about how to find the products offered.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Manager - Digital Department, Wholesale Market

The app already has 37,000 users and that number is steadily increasing. itCraft’s work quality impresses, and their collaboration as an IT partner is highly valued. They ease technical situations with their expertise and deliver excellent customer service.

I’m the manager of the digital department for a wholesale services company. I’m responsible for the development of our mobile app.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

Our main concern was how our mobile app would work in the end. We have many systems and the exchange of data between our company and any external partner is always a big challenge.

They take care of the mobile app development. They started everything from scratch. They designed the plans for development and technical background. They are responsible for every aspect from design to tracking. We provided them with what we wanted from a customer perspective and they helped us design everything. They’re our mobile app partner so they coach us on how it should work. They’re constantly developing new functions.

The app provides our customers with virtual entry cards. The plastic cards with barcodes are no longer needed because they’re in the app. The app provides smartphone versions of the promotions that are available in the stores, along with a list of our stores and directions via Google Maps. It also provides the name of the sales representative so they can call their own salesforce member directly. It updates the status of the turnover on specific producers so they can get a bonus from us. The app is for iOS and Android.

We’re in close contact with a project manager, two IT staff, and the company owner.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

They provided the best offer for the complexity of the project and a customer-friendly approach, and their quality versus price was very good.

We’ve spent €50,000 ($62,001 USD).

We started working together in June 2016 and the work is ongoing.

The number of users is steadily growing from week to week. itCraft is one of our best partners with respect to the quality of work that we receive. They help us with complex technical topics, and our systems are sometimes not ready for mobile app work. It’s going really smoothly.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

We are really happy with the quality of customer service. The agency is always open to our questions and our feedback and their response time are very good. It’s a pleasure to be a customer who is well taken care of. We have regular status calls and we update the project list weekly.

They’re open to all of our ideas, feedback, and questions.

They could make more suggestions as to how to improve the app given their experience in this area. We could use more benchmarks or specific ideas from their side.

I recommend them.

The cost is high, but the value is good. The cost should be a little lower since we're a long-term customer.

iOS & Android App Dev for Multinational Corporation

“They do everything we need and expect from them.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

itCraft worked on iOS and Android mobile application development for a large multinational. They are currently building integrations with a database and web platform.

Arkadiusz Nocko
Manager, Sodexo

The development allowed new solutions to be implemented which have saved time and improved the employees’ processes. They communicate well and offer useful and relevant suggestions for the project’s development, while responding quickly to any requests or needs.

Sodexo is an international company with headquarters in France. We deliver many global services, including catering and technical maintenance. I’m the IT manager in Poland.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We needed mobile applications developed.

They developed our iOS and Android applications that support our processes. The current version is very simple. It has a guide for users, explaining what they need to do and then, at the end of the guide, there is a short form where they enter information about price, location, and result of the work.

There are no integrations in the current version. All the reports and results are sent by email to one person. Currently, we’re working together with itCraft on the upgrade of the application and an integration with a database and additional web platform where we have some dashboard center reports.

We cooperate with one product manager who is dedicated to us. We have one developer for iOS and one for Android.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

I did some research and tried to find a good supplier offering a high level of quality. We reviewed many companies and itCraft was the best one available on the Polish market.

$10,000.

We started working together in November 2016 and the work is ongoing.

The cooperation with itCraft allowed us to implement new solutions for our employees and allowed us to save some time. The employees are very happy with the application. The quality is very good.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

We have some face to face meetings with the project manager and the owner. We have phone calls to discuss the status of the development of projects. The communication is very good. They’re very open to discussion. They have many good ideas and add additional value for us.

They team is experienced and they’re fast. They’re responsive to our needs.

I haven’t seen anything that they need to improve. They do everything we need and expect from them.

I would recommend them.

Web Application Dev of Workflow for Accounting Services

“They’ve listened to us and tried to find the best, most cost-effective solutions for our business."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

itCraft utilized PHP to develop a web-based invoicing solution on the CentOS platform with a MySQL database. They currently provide monthly maintenance.

Michal Mazurek
CFO, CDB

Customer feedback has commended the intuitiveness, accessibility, and simplicity of the app’s user interface. itCraft’s positive attitude made for an overall amiable atmosphere throughout development, while their expeditious approach ensured timely delivery.

I work for an accounting and HR services provider called CDB [Centrum Doradztwa Biznesowego - Center for Business Advisory] based in Warsaw, Poland. We also provide CFO outsourcing for small and medium-sized businesses. I’m the CFO, co-owner, and a member of the board.

What challenge were you trying to address with itCraft?

We were working on an artificial intelligence project related to the workflow of accounting documents.

itCraft has helped us with the entire project and is currently providing further application development. We’ve used PHP, PostreSQL and Apache Solr to build the solution on the CentOS Linux distribution.

We started with a general idea and charts for the document flow. The team learned our business and processes between the app and our customers to make the first description of our requirements. They started the development and made a first implementation of the web app.

The app interprets the text in invoices and then uses them to make decisions. The app’s learning process is the basis for those decisions. We also created a simple online acceptance process for invoices that allows customers to create descriptions and perform additional operations. Everything is automatically recorded in the ledger.

We’ve typically worked with three people from their team, including the co-owner who acted as an app architect and handled most of the communication. We’ve also worked with two programmers.

How did you come to work with itCraft?

A friend who’d used itCraft for a project referred them to us. He told me that they were fast and that the collaboration was very good. I got in touch with the group and asked for an offer. I compared them with competitors, but itCraft stood out in terms of professionalism.

The total budget for the first stage was $50,000. We currently have a monthly service fee and development fee of $1,000 - $1,500.

We started working with them in March 2015. The main part of the project is completed, but they are still providing maintenance and development of additional features on a monthly basis.

We’re planning on creating mobile interfaces for the app for smartphones and tablets. We focused on the web version initially because most of our clients are in the B2B sector and using the app during work hours on their computers.

There will be new processes via mobile devices for travel expenses and other purposes for employees who are accessing the app from various places. itCraft will help us with this project as well, so the collaboration will continue for at least a few years.

We track the number of documents that the app processes, but haven’t kept any statistics about our collaboration with itCraft.

We’ve only given customers access to part of the app’s functionality, but feedback has shown that the user interface is intuitive, accessible, and simple. The most difficult part is defining rules and going through the learning process for tracking documents on our side. Customers only see the documents which they can then describe and accept. The process is nice and quick, so we’ve heard positive opinions on that aspect.

Our employees—especially the accountants working on the system—have a lot of requests, but this is not itCraft’s problem. This has more to do with our ability to quickly implement those new ideas.

How did itCraft perform from a project management standpoint?

We use the MantisBT for project management. We can post new tasks, errors, questions, and requests there and their team will reply and inform us about the implementation process. Initially, we had frequent meetings because our work was based on our ideas. We began discussing things over Skype after the documentation was ready. This made the process easier because we didn’t have to go to their office.

Their team’s positive attitude is the most impressive thing about them. They tried to solve the problem before asking for any money. itCraft is also quick and open to our ideas. They’ve never dismissed anything as stupid. They’ve listened to us and tried to find the best, most cost-effective solutions for our business.

They could hire more IT specialists. We’ve sometimes had to wait for them to deliver solutions because they have so much work that they can’t always react quickly. They’ve tried their best and moved quickly when possible, but we have had to wait a few days for solutions at times.

I would also like to have a more updated software for project management. MantisBT is a bit outdated.