IT Svit - Superior Solutions For Your Ideas

IT Svit company made its first steps in the corporate sector in 2005. At that time, we started providing our services in assembling and maintaining computer equipment. Today we are transformed into a powerful system integrator with the technologies of our own design in order to deliver success for your business.

Our primary customers are companies of small and medium business that need quality technical support of their servers and the whole information systems, optimization and/or automation of business processes and workflows via mobile Android applications or assistance in web-development.

IT Svit is always aware of modern trends and technologies. Furthermore, we’re also constantly involved in learning process, so our clients’ businesses benefit from the most recent approaches and best practices in IT. We want to speak the same language with any customer.

Our challenging projects make blood boil. Ideas drill our minds and there is no escape — full cycle Web development, DevOps services, Data Science (as well as machine learning, data/text mining, Natural Language Processing), Distributed systems development, QA automation, start-up consulting services — this is only a part of our achievements.

We provide our services with the highest possible accuracy and care to satisfy even the most demanding standards and requirements. This approach was acknowledged by numerous customers of most diverse profiles and rates, thus confirming and endorsing our professional experience and skills. Some of the customers became our long-term partners.

2005
    Kharkiv 61000
    Ukraine
    380.57.752.87.42

IT Support for Cloud Hosting Company

"They have confidence in their skills, and they know what I’m asking."

May 2016 - Ongoing

IT Svit provides subcontracted resources to support diverse tasks related to managing virtual private servers and developing Linux software solutions. The team scales from 1–7 members as needed.

Sydney, Australia
Cristian Iconomu
Director, Preterion

Given their successful track record and wide skill set, IT Svit now handles all tasks internally, from full-scale projects to complex technical portions. Their integrity, responsiveness, and compelling price point continue to promote a productive partnership.

Preterion is an IT service-management provider. We are aimed at small to medium-sized businesses that want to migrate to the cloud but don’t want to spend large budgets on solutions like Microsoft’s commercial products. We come up with different solutions based on open-source technology, and not only implement but also support them in the long-term. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Svit?

We have various needs in the space of managing and maintaining virtual private servers and developing Linux DevOps software. We don’t have all the required skills internally, so it’s always difficult to find a right fit. IT Svit has a wide range of skills, making it easier for us to assign full projects.

IT Svit has provided maintenance work for virtual private servers, software upgrades and fixes, as well as development for PHP web tools. We have used between one and seven resources from IT Svit. I only deal with Vladimir, the owner of the business. I provide briefs and explain our projects, then he will assign resources as he sees fit.

One of our projects involved fixes and new-feature development for a CRM [customer relationship management] system. We’ve also done some upgrades and changes to a Perl web-based app with a MySQL backend. At one point, we had some issues with its database and asked IT Svit to find out what was going on and fix it.

How did you come to work with IT Svit?

We constantly search on Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr for people or teams with the skill sets we need. This is how we found IT Svit.

How much have you invested with IT Svit?

The cost of IT Svit’s work has been between $2,000 and $4,000.

We started working with IT Svit in May of 2016. We’ve integrated IT Svit into our ticketing system, and it looks like we’ll have an ongoing relationship. They cover all the areas where we’re missing skills and also have the right attitude.

My ticketing system is tracking all of the tasks we’re giving IT Svit automatically. We assign time-based targets and receive notifications if they are not met. I had a nice surprise in our work with IT Svit, three or four months ago: I gave them quite a complex task consisting of an upgrade and fix for a web-based app, and it took longer than it should have because of some past changes we’d made to the app. I found that IT Svit didn’t charge us for the full time, and I had to insist that we pay them the full amount.

How did IT Svit perform from a project management standpoint?

I usually run these projects with my team. We have a project manager on their side who ensures that all tasks are done on time and within budget. We assign IT Svit either full projects or portions and don’t have to chase them or manage the tasks. IT Svit handles all the work internally, and we receive a final product.

What did you find most impressive about IT Svit?

Beyond their skill sets, we appreciate the way in which IT Svit uses them. For example, I could give them a task which required ample MySQL database programming and PHP knowledge, but I may not be aware that it also requires CSS coding. IT Svit would allocate the necessary people internally, without asking too many questions from me. They have confidence in their skills, and they know what I’m asking. That’s is why I keep going back to IT Svit.

Are there any areas IT Svit could improve?

From my standpoint, whatever I’ve needed has been delivered. So far, even in instances when IT Svit didn’t get enough information from me or when the software had unknown areas for both our sides, they did the research, got on with the job, and delivered.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with IT Svit?

My only advice for IT Svit would be to keep doing what they’re doing and look at expanding. What they do is good, so they could easily increase the operation.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    They always delivered on time.
    The pricing is very good.
    I haven’t had any issues with IT Svit’s work.
    I’ve already referred IT Svit to a couple of colleagues.

Web Dev for Software Company

"IT Svit has the right resources and they also have good communication."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Two assigned resources from IT Svit aid in the development of an enterprise web CMS. Additionally, they’ve handled AWS setup and continue to provide their services on an ongoing basis.

11- 50 Employees

München, Germany
Masiar Ighani
Senior Software Developer, skillbyte GmbH

IT Svit is knowledgeable and diligent, successfully implementing a complex CMS on time. Their team is always available for solving any unexpected server issues and is proactive in providing feedback and daily updates. Unlike previous vendors, they excel in English communication.

We are a small software company mainly involved in developing solutions for mid-sized and large companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Svit?

It is rather difficult to find good developers in Germany, so I reached out to the Ukraine market for a larger project on which we needed DevOps specialists.

We are developing an enterprise web CMS [content management system] for a large customer specialized in spare parts retail. IT Svit has provided resources for the operations part of the project. We are working with one technician and one project manager from their side, who have been responsible for setting up Amazon Web Services servers and running cluster software like Docker.

How did you come to work with IT Svit?

I found IT Svit on Elance and talked to Vladimir, one of their project managers. They made a good impression, so we gave them a try. I had worked with two other vendors in the past but they did not understand my requirements. The first person I used had very bad English, so everything needed to be translated through a third party. It was simply not working out. On the second attempt, the guy took a lot of time to understand what I was asking for, compared to our resource from IT Svit, who was very fast and could work many things out himself without my intervention.

How much have you invested with IT Svit?

The cost of IT Svit’s work has been around $12,000.

We started working with IT Svit in mid-January 2017, and the project is ongoing.

This was my third attempt to find a company which could fulfill my requirements, and I’ve been very satisfied with IT Svit. Our technician is extremely qualified for the job. He knows the technology, works fast, and I can communicate with him well in English. I’m very happy to have found IT Svit.

How did IT Svit perform from a project management standpoint?

Our main communication is done over Skype, and I like the fact that both resources from IT Svit are available all the time. I can write at any moment, and receive immediate feedback. This is important to me because if we ever have server issues, the communication must be fast. Our project manager provides a daily update, looking to see if I am satisfied.

What did you find most impressive about IT Svit?

Skills are most important for me. We’re working with a new technology and it’s hard to find people with experience. IT Svit has the right resources and they also have good communication. I’ve had many bad experiences in the past.

Are there any areas IT Svit could improve?

Our collaboration has been too short to say, but from my point of view, there isn’t anything I can criticize.

If I were to recommend IT Svit to anyone else, that client could potentially block their resources so they couldn’t work for me anymore. To be fair, I would recommend IT Svit without even thinking about it.

I can only judge what I’ve seen from experience, but I can’t say anything negative about IT Svit. Everything is running on schedule, and they deliver what we agree upon.
    Resources in this area are very rare, and when we do find them, they’re very expensive. I’m very happy with the cost/value factor.
    The CMS we’ve implemented is very complex, but IT Svit’s team understood everything from the first time we showed it to them.
    I am very satisfied in all areas, and have no reason not to recommend IT Svit.

Software Dev for Search Engine

"IT Svit was flexible and adapted well to changes."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

IT Svit developed software for a search engine, they built the software off of basic design and specifications. Additionally, they provided PR services.

Ophemert, Netherlands
CEO, Search Engine Provider

The pre-launch feedback was positive; the performance of the search engine platform increased considerably. IT Svit is celebrated for their ability to achieve results and to adjust quickly to changes.

I am the CEO of Toweya Corporation, a search engine provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Svit?

We needed to build a service for online searches.

We had a list of specifications for our project. IT Svit provided software development for our company and we are currently working with four of their developers. Aside from using big data modeling technologies for predictive analysis, we also have message processing capabilities on the frontend. IT Svit also provided some public relations services.

How did you come to work with IT Svit?

We found IT Svit online while looking for solutions providers. We considered one other developer in The Netherlands. After some research, I found that Kharkiv, Ukraine is a city full of highly-educated people. It's a university city with around 300,000 students, most of them related to the IT field. The area also provides very competitive tariffs, compared to countries in the EU.

How much have you invested with IT Svit?

The cost of IT Svit's work has been above $100,000 and under $1,000,000.

We started working with IT Svit in August 2015. We completed development one month ago, and we are now in the pre-launch phase.

The feedback we've collected pre-launch has been very positive. The solution is different and easy to use. We are a search engine ourselves, so we don't aim to gain good SEO [search engine optimization] with competitors' engines. In general, the performance of our platform has been increased substantially.

How did IT Svit perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was handled by myself and my company. IT Svit was flexible and adapted well to changes in the specifications. We communicated both remotely and in person when I visited their offices. We used Viber, Skype, email, and videoconferencing tools.

What did you find most impressive about IT Svit?

The most impressive thing about IT Svit is their dedication to achieving results.

Are there any areas IT Svit could improve?

There is always something to improve. In regards to project management, IT Svit has shown that they can improve over the last 1 ½ years. We've gone on a journey together in order to learn about new technologies, including theoretical mathematics. IT Svit has adjusted quickly and found resources for our work.

Clients shouldn't think that everything will happen by itself with outsourcing or remote work. The most important thing is to have good, detailed specifications.

IT Svit has put in every effort possible to meet our deadlines. Any shifts have been because of changing specifications on our end.
    There's always room for improvement, but I'm satisfied with IT Svit.
    I've already done it. IT Svit has started a project with a friend of mine.