Experience Managed IT

IT Partners is a Calgary based Managed Service Provider (MSP) serving small and medium businesses across Western Canada. IT Partners specializes in: managed IT support, vCIO, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and more. Industries we are proud to work with include Architecture, Dental, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Municipalities, and Transportation.

Calgary, Canada
  • #2420 645 7th Avenue SW, IT Partners Floor 24
    Calgary, AB T2P4G8

Managed IT Services & Security for Bookkeeping Company

“Their services are excellent.”

Aug. 2011 - Ongoing

IT Partners Inc. manages IT services for a bookkeeper. They oversee software programs, updates, servers, and email and online security, among other tasks.

Faye Kuric
Owner, W.F.K. Bookkeeping

Versatile and well-educated, IT Partners Inc. is accommodating and works diligently to avoid potential issues. They deliver good products, and they are happy to answer any questions that arise.

I'm the owner of a bookkeeping company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Partners Inc?

We wanted to organize a server and make sure everyone could work on the same system.

They helped us with software programs and updates, as well as security for our email and online activity. We recently worked on a particular software update with them that we just finished.

Generally, we deal with one of their regional offices that is nearby. We know our local contacts personally, and their Calgary office helps us when they can.

How did you come to work with IT Partners Inc?

An acquaintance was one of their IT tenders. When he left the company, he suggested I stay with them. Their services are excellent.

We spend no less than about $12,000 a year on their services.

They've managed our IT services since August 2011.

They're prompt and well-educated, and most of the techs they put on our projects are compatible with us. I was recently near their offices, and they let me go into my system from their computers. I don't know any other agency that would allow that.

How did IT Partners Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They've never left us stranded, and they answer the majority of our questions. Their costs are high, but they help us avoid potential challenges that would cost more. Every time we communicate, they send us a ticket via email that states what they work on. If I ever refer my clients to them for work that will be billed to my books, they send an invoice that pertains to each ticket.

They're very versatile, and they're willing to provide services, no matter what we ask of them. If we ever present an odd situation to them, they figure it out.

When they opened their office in Calgary, we experienced a bit of a lag. That kind of transition can be challenging. Otherwise, they do very well.

Be patient and anticipate some initial expenses. If you let them do their job, they will deliver a good product. The money you spend at first will save you money in the future. If you have any questions, they will explain everything to you.

Their costs are a little higher than some of their competitors.