Experience Managed IT

IT Partners is a Calgary based Managed Service Provider (MSP) serving small and medium businesses across Western Canada. IT Partners specializes in: managed IT support, vCIO, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and more. Industries we are proud to work with include Architecture, Dental, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Municipalities, and Transportation.

Calgary, Canada
  • #2420 645 7th Avenue SW, IT Partners Floor 24
    Calgary, AB T2P4G8

Managed IT Services & Security for Bookkeeping Company

“Their services are excellent.”

Aug. 2011 - Ongoing

IT Partners Inc. manages IT services for a bookkeeper. They oversee software programs, updates, servers, and email and online security, among other tasks.

Faye Kuric
Owner, W.F.K. Bookkeeping

Versatile and well-educated, IT Partners Inc. is accommodating and works diligently to avoid potential issues. They deliver good products, and they are happy to answer any questions that arise.

I'm the owner of a bookkeeping company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Partners Inc?

We wanted to organize a server and make sure everyone could work on the same system.

They helped us with software programs and updates, as well as security for our email and online activity. We recently worked on a particular software update with them that we just finished.

Generally, we deal with one of their regional offices that is nearby. We know our local contacts personally, and their Calgary office helps us when they can.

How did you come to work with IT Partners Inc?

An acquaintance was one of their IT tenders. When he left the company, he suggested I stay with them. Their services are excellent.

We spend no less than about $12,000 a year on their services.

They've managed our IT services since August 2011.

They're prompt and well-educated, and most of the techs they put on our projects are compatible with us. I was recently near their offices, and they let me go into my system from their computers. I don't know any other agency that would allow that.

How did IT Partners Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They've never left us stranded, and they answer the majority of our questions. Their costs are high, but they help us avoid potential challenges that would cost more. Every time we communicate, they send us a ticket via email that states what they work on. If I ever refer my clients to them for work that will be billed to my books, they send an invoice that pertains to each ticket.

They're very versatile, and they're willing to provide services, no matter what we ask of them. If we ever present an odd situation to them, they figure it out.

When they opened their office in Calgary, we experienced a bit of a lag. That kind of transition can be challenging. Otherwise, they do very well.

Be patient and anticipate some initial expenses. If you let them do their job, they will deliver a good product. The money you spend at first will save you money in the future. If you have any questions, they will explain everything to you.

Their costs are a little higher than some of their competitors.

Website IT Counseling Services for Business Strategy Firm

"IT Partners is innovative in many ways on new IT initiatives. I feel this will be a long-term relationship."

May 2019 - Ongoing

IT Partners Inc. provides a broad selection of web development and IT services. Their main focuses are technical website guidance, email efficiency, and social media management. They've also created a logo.

Calgary, Canada
Senior Strategist, Business Planning Company

External stakeholders were pleased with the logo and new website, and the in-house staff also appreciated IT Partner Inc.'s counseling. The team is adaptive to scheduling needs, striving for perfection where they can.

We're a business planning, strategic planning leader in working with small- to medium-sized companies to new heights in sales, profit, and operational efficiency.

For what projects/services did your company hire IT Partners Inc.?

Website development, IT counselling.

Market awareness, motivate interest in services, efficiency in website, email, social media maintenance.

Was aware of IT Partners in a previous project partnership, prior to that, referred by a current client of IT Partners.

Development of a logo, website development technical guidance, message development and guidance, email creation, social media management.

Originally worked with an owner of IT Partners, then with one of their project managers.

Very pleased with the logo, and website. I received many positive comments from friends and colleagues, including congratulations from several. Very pleased with the counselling received on IT matters, and rely on their expertise on social media management.

IT Partners worked within my schedule needs. Was always convenient for me.

I believe IT Partners are always looking for improvements, always striving for perfection but at the same time knowing there are ways to become better. No specific improvement strategies comes to mind.

Overall Score IT Partners can be the entire province of Alberta's source for all IT needs.
    Perfect
    Expectations were set before any projects began. Pricing was as expected.
    To this point, this has been one-stop shopping. IT Partners appears to aware that they need to cover many It processes so clients don't seek other so
    I already have.