Professional Web Design and Development

Our core mission - is to deliver a high-quality product for your business processes automatization. Implement your idea from scratch to a viable product and get a ready-made tool for business. We are the web development company, that allows you to create stable products quickly with the help of our strong expertise.

We have a narrow technical stack, and we see this as an advantage. We know all the pitfalls and best practices in these technologies.

To make sure that the product we create is not only stable, but also modern, we have an internal team of designers who bring color and joy to every idea.

We have a strong expertise  in:

- Server part: PHP (Laravel, ModX Revo), Node.js

- Client part: Javascript, Angular Js, Vue Js, Ionic, JQuery, HTML5 / CSS3.

Our focus is on:

- High-load E-commerce systems;

- ERP, CRM, SAAS systems;

- Mobile applications;

- UI / UX solutions;

- B2B, B2C platform;

- integration with third-party services;

- MVP development for startups;

We solve business problems with modern technologies for our customers.

Brooklyn, NY
  • Kharkiv
    Ukraine

Over the last 8 active years we’ve developed more than 200 successful web projects, that were highly evaluated by our clients and some projects were even included into the Forbes Top 5 List of the fastest growing startups. Among our projects we have complex CRM, ERP systems, SaaS projects, Marketplaces, Web Applications, etc.  We have a deep expertise in our technology stack and could easily turn into reality any of your technical requirements or wishes.

Sales Power CRM

Customizable CRM, with large possibilities to increase business performance. The system allows building your own workflow and user roles, customers tracking via their social media accounts, convenient dashboard with analytics, follow-ups, notifications, simple and understandable navigation combined with huge functionality.

Risk Investments Platform

The platform for assessing the risks of engineering investments and assessing the investment attractiveness of the regions.

Flowers Shop

Online store for selling flowers. The site works on the principle of aggregator: the system shares orders between partners-florists while the user sees only the offered goods.

E-learning Platform

An online business school that helps you run your business online, gain professional knowledge in modern occupations by using interactive courses and training in such areas as SMM, Analytic tools, SEO, Design (Photoshop).

Dumbo Moving Custom CRM Development

We have developed the custom CRM system for this moving company. We deliver the entire CRM project, right from the initial design, customization and maintaining the functional use to implementation. The CRM system runs on iPhone / iPad to better organize and mobilize the working of the client.

Hrobot - Job search application

A web platform for job search. Helps to find applicants of the necessary qualification for the given parameters with the help of the smart filter. The Site has inbuilt tests for a professional skills level determination.

Government educational project

ERP system for the organizer of government Olympiads and competitions is designed for schools and other educational institutions. Was featured for innovative approaches. The platform has 120K users and grows quickly thanks to the development processes we've established there. http://stranatalantov.com

SkyWay invest group

Making consumer engagement super accessible was the primary objective of the homepage. The administrative dashboard was developed to easy manage user accounts, portfolios, and most importantly, populate reporting data. Finally, we integrate with Paypal.

Partalomeo - Auto Parts online store

Online store for selling auto parts with more than 10 million commodity items. Convenient, quick search allows finding required goods in less than 1 second. Personal cabinet with a wish list and archived orders for individuals and a personal cabinet with a discount system for corporate clients. There is also a possibility to conduct an estimation of required goods by uploading .xls file. The integration with payment systems and delivery services.

Online Floristic Store

An online floristic store for the sale of flowers, bouquets, and compositions. The site has an excellent SEO structure and optimization. On the eve of the holidays, we had to close the site, because of the large flow of orders. As a result, we counted that to fulfill all orders it was necessary to collect a bouquet every 3 seconds. http://rucvetok.com/

Slodes - exclusive glass bottle shop

Creation of exclusive glass bottles of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. http://slodes.ru/en/

Almond - shop sunglasses

Almond - brand glasses retail sales and personnel management e-Commerce platform.

Webhostingzone

Billing system for web hosting company which provide high-quality web hosting services and technical support services for web servers running Linux platform.

link to the site: https://www.webhostingzone.org/

Luxury e-commerce store

E-commerce store for branded bags and luxury accessories. Amazing UX design.

ERP system with booking

Platform for managing bookings, employees, activities. It has multilevel analytic. Regarding our UI and advanced bonus system site has 12% conversion. http://lostroom.me/

E-commerce for virtual products

E-shop which selling virtual products for gamers (WOW). Integration with e-bay and PayPal. Based on Modx platform. https://www.mmonster.eu/

FAMILYTRADITIONS

Travel angency website built on ModX Revo

Custom Web Dev for Craftsmen IT Tool

“Their team is full of good people, and we’re able to communicate openly with everyone.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

IT DEV GROUP provides ongoing frontend development for an IT platform, which involves writing code and offering counsel on development technologies/processes. They’re currently working towards a product launch.

Denmark
Product Manager, Craftsmen IT Tool

IT DEV GROUP’s frontend support has increased bandwidth by enabling internal teams to focus solely on their respective tasks. Despite some inconsistencies in code quality and linguistic difficulties, the team has proven themselves capable of turning technical challenges into innovative solutions.

I’m a product manager for a company that’s developing a craftsmen IT tool. Our platform allows both administrators and on-site workers to register materials and work times.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT DEV GROUP?

About six months ago, we decided to relaunch our entire platform. We had great backend developers in-house but lacked the resources to do frontend work. As a result, we needed people who could understand our documentation and use it to develop the frontend; rather than just turning an image file into a website, we needed them to dive deeper into the code using more expansive technologies.

Since onboarding them, they’ve provided extensive frontend work, including writing and implementing code. We’re currently still working on launching the new platform, but we want to continue working with them for the foreseeable future.

I primarily work with one of their full-stack developers; however, we're able to communicate with everyone involved with the project via Slack. This allows us to ask them questions one-on-one.

How did you come to work with IT DEV GROUP?

We originally posted an ad on UpWork. At the time, we didn’t have extensive experience hiring external developers, so we needed a vendor that could keep that in mind and navigate any ambiguities or pain points. Out of the numerous companies that approached us, we considered two companies, including IT DEV GROUP, and tested a few small tasks with them. IT DEV GROUP performed well on the trial and seemed like a good fit. They were really approachable, understood our requirements, and had all the skills that we were looking for. This helped develop the foundation for our partnership.

We’ve spent $25,000–$30,000 thus far.

Their work began in November 2017 and is ongoing.

The team's contributions have allowed us to focus on our own tasks without worrying about the frontend work. They also understand our objectives well enough to proactively provide recommendations. For example, if I have an idea that would take three weeks to implement but forgot that I had a conference in a few days, they would remind me of the time constraints and offer an alternative, faster solution.

Additionally, their team always gives good feedback. Because we haven’t worked with external developers much, we occasionally forget that external teams won't have an intimate knowledge of our product. As such, we’ve had a few issues describing certain tasks. Rather than moving forward blindly, they’ve been really good about reaching out to us for clarification, which has benefited us greatly.

How did IT DEV GROUP perform from a project management standpoint?

Their lead full-stack developer has done a great job at managing their team. While some developers understand our product and UX/UI vision better than others, they organize their team to their strengths. We work with the people who understand our project best and delegate smaller tasks to the others.

In terms of communication, we use Slack for day-to-day chats, inquiries, and jokes. It was important to me that IT DEV GROUP wasn’t just an external company. Rather, we wanted to know who their team members were and have a more personal relationship.

Their team is full of good people, and we’re able to communicate openly with everyone. The more time they spend with our product, the better they understand it. We gave them access to our previous system as well as screenshots of the new iteration. Initially, most of our documentation was in Danish, so they had no idea what they were working on. Both our teams and theirs have to communicate in a different language, which poses its own difficulties. Despite this, they’ve taken up the challenge and have even suggested new technologies for our product and ways to optimize our environment.

While we enjoy working with their developers, every now and then, one of them will go on vacation, and we’ll work with someone completely new. As a result, the code quality can suffer because they don’t have an in-depth understanding of our product and goals. We then have to revise a lot of the code, which takes time. We recognize that a person cannot learn everything in a week, but we do expect frontend experts to provide high-quality work.

As with any external developer, do more documentation than you think you need.

Overall Score Although everything isn’t perfect, a lot of it isn’t their fault.
    We generally don’t set many deadlines. However, they’ve always notified us of potential time constraints and offered alternative solutions.
    We’re happy with the price compared to what we get.
    There can be some discrepancy with the code quality from new/temporary developers, but overall, they write strong code.

Multiple Dev Projects for Moving Services Company

“They didn’t just try to sell me a service, but tried to turn my idea into a real business.”

June 2016 - Ongoing

IT DEV GROUP developed a lead generator able to process high-quality files for database transfer, with a focus on optimizing UX.

New York City, New York
Volodymyr Plokhykh
CEO, Quick Quote Moving

IT DEV GROUP’s highly experienced team dedicated themselves to this project to ensure success. Their effective project management and communication were both noteworthy attributes.

QQ Moving provides quotes for moving services.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT DEV GROUP?

I’ve been working in the industry for more than 3 years, and I’ve had issues crating files for dispatchers. I came up with an idea for improving the process, and started to do research and save money since online projects can be expensive. I noticed many of the alternatives were not satisfactory in terms of saving time for sales representatives to process information accurately and give it to the next party.

IT DEV GROUP built a lead generator for me to be able to process high quality files which can be transferred to a database. Users don’t need to enter every single item or piece of information from the emails generated by the QQ Moving website. Instead, they can simply double-click the information and proceed to the customer with just a couple clicks.

There’s no need to spend 20-40 minutes with a single customer for a moving service just to get all the details. By making it possible to spend only 10 minutes on the phone, it allows us to show the customer that we’re professional and have the tools to make things right. This ultimately helps us expand our business.

The platform will also feature professional advisors in the moving industry for customers to receive help from. Additionally, they will build a calculator that can be used as a separate mobile application by estimators onsite for gathering customer information.

IT DEV GROUP conducted research on their end on how the product could be expanded. We have talked about this, and there will be more projects coming up for a CRM and dispatching system that will all be connected together.

I was in contact with their SEO representative, a project manager, and another member of the company.

How did you come to work with IT DEV GROUP?

I received three quotes, which is the minimum amount for anyone looking to build a price list. I then spoke with representatives from different companies on multiple occasions to give them small design tasks. Some of the companies didn’t feel right because they promised a lot and told me not to worry about anything. This is a red flag for me as a sales representative. IT DEV GROUP didn’t talk about themselves this way, but they instead educated me about many things I didn’t know. Initially, I heard about them from a previous customer who had been satisfied with the company.

I had no idea how many systems could be used to create good websites or CRMs. Creating an actual website or program requires more than one technology, and they actually expanded on my idea. We started talking like partners, and I didn’t feel that IT DEV GROUP was trying to sell me something, but rather standing alongside me to take my business closer to what I desired.

Their quote was the highest, but I accepted it simply because of their process. They walked me through the reality of it all by explaining the best and worst-case scenarios, including how we had to launch the website and handle SEO.

The initial estimate was $130,000, and I have paid $100,000 already. We’re almost there, and the last payment will be made by the end of this month when everything is finished. I am pretty sure this product will cost even more. The cost of the calculator app will be between $25,000-$30,000 for iOS and Android.

I started working with IT DEV GROUP in June 2016. The website has been launched for a couple months already, but it’s not fully functional in terms of SEO. A year ago, they told me I would not be sticking to my original idea and would eventually want to make changes. I didn’t argue with them since I saw them as professionals, so we kept going to see the outcome. I eventually conducted more research and asked them for the changes they predicted. IT DEV GROUP was always willing to help make those changes.

By the end of August 2017, I will be bringing 2 marketing people to the New York area. I’m still working with IT DEV GROUP part-time for testing, but right now, we’re in the moving season in the U.S., and I’m looking for more partners. The platform will be finished in 1.5-2 months, which will be exactly the time when I’ll be ready. It will be a good time for me to represent my product then. It will be a lead generator initially, but eventually, it will become more than that.

The platform is not 100% finished, and I haven’t onboarded clients. I’m the only one testing it at the moment, but I plan to provide the platform for free to 22 people in order to receive feedback.

How did IT DEV GROUP perform from a project management standpoint?

From my understanding, the project manager is supposed to take information from me. This aspect went well with IT DEV GROUP, and I never had to worry about the programmers. I knew my emails would be replied to, and never had to wait more than 24 hours for an answer. Communication was done mostly through Skype, while other tasks were done by email and Trello.

In 2016, I had a chance to speak to 3 people including a project manager, principal, and programmer. My PM knows what she’s doing.

A large part of my decision to go with IT DEV GROUP was their experience. They didn’t just try to sell me a service, but tried to turn my idea into a real business.

IT DEV GROUP needs to set up an office in New York. I believe they’d have huge success in the U.S.

Everything was done via Skype and Trello. I would create tasks, and they always took care of them. The process was mobile and straightforward.
    Their prices were lower than companies in the U.S. market.
    I have recommended them to my partner who needs SEO services for his site.

Integrated Web Dev for Custom Door Wholesaler

"We typically experience irresponsible vendors, but not with IT Dev Group....  [A] company like them ought to be successful."

Jan. - May 2017

IT Dev Group improved and streamlined online order processing by integrating several disparate platforms. The new solution can funnel customer orders directly to internal production and financial departments.

Yauheni Kavalchuk
CEO, Arazzinni Doors

Customer traffic and user conversions have more than doubled since deployment, and internal admin errors have declined precipitously. IT Dev Group was reliable under pressure, despite aggressive deadlines, and they generously provide ongoing support.

DYMC, Inc. is the biggest supplier of doors and hardware in the U.S. We have a manufacturer in Europe, and here in New York we’ve got a distribution center and manufacturer as well. Most of our sales happen online. We also have wholesale, which is like Drop Ship Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Dev Group?

The manufacturer has a very complicated production system which is hard to understand. Each individual order contains materials like a lacquer, veneer, wood, hinges, screws, and how much we need to buy for each order to process. We needed to integrate both the ordering and financial systems to make it happen, which are separately licensed and operated, plus Excel and QuickBooks. When we worked manually, we lost a lot of money due to human error.

It’s an algorithm, a system that has helped people place orders correctly. It helps us create the orders automatically and set them up in our production system. Human error during this process was costing us a lot. Now that the orders are automatically going through our production system and our financial department, we’re not seeing the same mistakes. There was also the problem of people placing orders on our old website, which wasn’t set up with this new system.

Now that everything is integrated and human steps have been removed from the process, customers can also log in and see their order status, what’s included in the order, and everything. There are no problems. Before, the customers would see our order through Excel, like a quotation, and then in QuickBooks, and then the whole document. I don’t know how IT Dev Group did this; it was very complicated.

The project was complete in May, and we fixed a few minor bugs after that. We’re not working together any longer, but maybe if we need to do something else, we will come to IT Dev Group again.

I’ve never been there, but our manager, Alex [Aleksandr Rudenko, CEO, IT Dev Group], told me we had around 30 people on the team. I was in contact with 2 different people. Both of them were very professional, as was Alex. I have a lot of varied experience working with different offshore companies; IT Dev Group is one of the best.

How did you come to work with IT Dev Group?

I have a guy who used to work with me, and he recommended them. I have 6 years in this market, in internet sales, so of course I have a lot of experience with other companies. There were so many companies we considered for this project. I can’t even tell you the number. We used to work with many companies, but this last half a year we’ve been working only with IT Dev Group.

We have some internal people that help us with coding and programming, but exclusively for special projects like advertising. In terms of full scope development, we always get the service outside of our own resources.

I had IT Dev Group try a small project for us, a calculator-like plugin to make a simple order, and they made it on time, which is kind of unusual. So, we decided to keep going with them. We agreed that they were pretty good and we liked them.

$15,000-$17,000.

We started working with them January 2017 until May 2017.

When we finished, we had some little bugs, which they fixed right away once we told them. People stay on the website more than they did before. Traffic has more than doubled (about 2.2x) as soon as we launched the new site. This could also be partially due to some new design things we did, but still, conversion has gone up.

Other companies in competition with us could probably replicate our project in a year or 2, but compared to these other suppliers, we have a production process nobody else has. I don’t see any companies who can even compete with us in the market at this point.

How did IT Dev Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through Trello. We used Yandex.ru, where you can send a link and they can see upcoming tasks with pictures. Unfortunately, because Ukraine and Russia had problems, the service was closed; we just changed to another one. That’s not IT Dev Group’s fault, but the government’s. We also used Skype to communicate, when we occasionally needed to actually speak with each other. Sometimes we’d send files via Skype as well. Everything was generally put through Trello, which was more convenient for us because we had already been using that application for a long time.

We typically experience irresponsible vendors, but not with IT Dev Group. With other vendors, with projects big or small, we would have to increase our budget because they would never finish working on bugs. The only company who is still working with us to improve the finished product for no extra pay is IT Dev Group. That’s why I told them that if they need any feedback, I’ll be happy to help, because a company like them ought to be successful. I feel like I need to help.

If we could move their company to be here in the United States market, in order to have them closer, that would be the only improvement.

Overall Score Sometimes they argue with me, but that’s normal for humans.
    Everything they do is done in the timeline planned. I was very impressed.
    They’re not cheap, but I don’t know how to measure this. We pay $26/hour which is pretty expensive for Ukraine. If you want cheap, you get a cheap project. It’s expensive, but it’s worth it.
    Highly.

2-D/3-D File Conversion for Wholesaler

"[They] actually listened to what we were asking for and got the scope right on the first try."

Nov. 2016

This project involved the automated digital conversion of 26,000 image files from 2D to 3D formatting.

Sarasota, Florida
Steven Husak
Founder & CEO, Continents Apart

The promised solution was delivered on-time and within the expected budget. Another highlight included how quickly IT DEV Group was able to grasp the scope, especially compared to the suppliers formerly competing for the project.

We are the largest representative for companies looking to sell their products to major e-commerce sites. I am the chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT DEV GROUP?

We had around 26,000 2-dimensional images that needed to have more depth and be converted into 3-dimensional ones. This was not only a large-scale task; it was also one that we had zero experience with, which forced us to find an alternative solution. That is where IT Dev Group came in.

IT DEV GROUP has worked exclusively on converting our images from 2D to 3D formats. I interfaced directly with a manager from IT DEV GROUP's side.

How did you come to work with IT DEV GROUP?

We found IT DEV GROUP through Outsourcely. The quotes we received from the 4 other groups we contacted were all over the place, with the highest one being $12,000. IT DEV GROUP understood our requirements and created software that could automate conversion process, instead of working on the images one by one, manually. That was specifically what we were asking for from the get-go. We had a similar price quote from another company but gave IT DEV GROUP the opportunity to match it, which they did.

How much have you invested with IT DEV GROUP?

The total cost of our project with IT DEV GROUP was $650.

We started working with IT DEV GROUP in October 2016. We had a 3-day initial discussion period, but the work itself only took 2 days to complete. Other companies told us that it would take 3 weeks.

IT DEV GROUP has performed brilliantly. Everyone who's looked at the site since the project's completion has been amazed. None of our 26,000 files were lost, and everything ran perfectly.

How did IT DEV GROUP perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated and exchanged documents with IT DEV GROUP through Skype and email.

What did you find most impressive about IT DEV GROUP?

IT DEV GROUP actually listened to what we were asking for and got the scope right on the first try. With other agencies, it was as if we were sold a sedan when trying to buy a pickup truck.

Are there any areas IT DEV GROUP could improve?

No. IT DEV GROUP did a better job than we expected. Our manager from IT DEV GROUP is a big part of why the work went so well. Despite the fact that she's from Ukraine, her communication skills are perfect, which made everything easier.

Long-Term Resource Engagement for IT Firm

"They [IT Dev Group] do what they say and they deliver on time ...."

IT DEV GROUP provided IT and development support in a number of capactities for a web-hosting site.

Joseph Waite
Managing Director at TeleMagic, Ltd.

IT DEV GROUP has proven themselves to be a reliable and indespensible development partner. They have performed reliably and proactively and the parntership is expected to continue.

We're a hosting and telecoms business providing website hosting, domain registration, virtual dedicated servers, and telephony voice-over-IP, as well as other hosted voice products.

I am the managing director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with IT DEV GROUP?

We needed custom development work and website design. We needed to outsource the complete projects to a vendor because we didn’t want to incur the cost of having a full-time expert in-house.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

IT DEV GROUP provided PHP and MySQL development for us, specifically customizations and designs using MODX, CMX, and WHMCS, which is used for our webhost-controlled billing system. They are in charge of our entire web development work.

They were one of a handful of companies that we've used over time, but they're the only ones we still use. This gives an idea of how happy we are with them. Unlike a number of other companies we've dealt with, IT DEV GROUP does what they're asked. They understand what's needed and complete tasks in the timescales they set with us.

How did you come to work with IT DEV GROUP?

We found them through Upwork, which was called Elance at the time.

The typical cost for their services is between $1,000-2,000.

We have an ongoing relationship.

We've used them for a number of projects during the last year and we're about to assign them another $1,000-2,000-worth of work. IT DEV GROUP has always delivered on time and they understand our projects.

How did IT DEV GROUP perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through Skype, without the use of any project management tools.

What distinguishes IT DEV GROUP from other providers?

They do what they say and they deliver on time, which is not necessarily true of many people with whom we've attempted hiring through Upwork. Other collaborators have either not been capable of delivering what they promised, or missed their deadlines. Most other companies took weeks longer than originally promised in order to deliver. This was not the case for IT DEV GROUP.

Any potential customer should take the time to discuss everything as much as possible beforehand. IT DEV GROUP tends to encourage this in any case.

Web Development for Salon & Cosmetics Retailer

"IT DEV GROUP was very responsive and the layout produced by them was exactly what I wanted ...."

IT DEV GROUP provide web development services to construct a new site from the ground up. This incldued backend, user experience and custom visual development.

Kreisfreie Stadt Aachen Area, Germany
Bob Giblett
CEO at Iryna Giblett GmbH

IT DEV GROUP was proactive and responsibe throghout the project. They exceeded expectations within budget and timeline.

We run a nail salon.

I'm a co-owner. My wife runs the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with IT DEV GROUP?

We needed to produce a website for the company. We had worked on websites before, for the market in Sweden, but our current location was in Germany.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

IT DEV GROUP built our site using a content management system called MODX. We provided a template in the beginning, but their developers recommended hand coding it as that would give us several advantages. So we took that advice and went forward with a custom build. We were in contact with one project lead throughout the engagement.

How did you come to work with IT DEV GROUP?

She [my wife] was the one involved in that.

The engagement lasted for about three months. Most of the coding was done during over course of a few weeks but, because I run several businesses, I caused some delays in the work. From my side, I was happy with the progress made by them. IT DEV GROUP is still making some small changes for us in terms of the pricing displayed on the site and other elements that we wanted after understanding the market better. We have new ideas for the future of the site. It will never be static, so we will be maintaining a relationship with IT DEV GROUP in the future.

Other people in the industry have told us that the site is outstanding. There were never any major issues with IT DEV GROUP's work. Setting up the email system was a bit complicated, but that wasn't the fault of the developers. It was because of our domain host.

How did IT DEV GROUP perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn't use any project management tools with them. The work consisted of a five-page website, so it wasn't big enough to warrant something like that.

What distinguishes IT DEV GROUP from other providers?

I've used many web developers in the past. I've worked on a total of five to eight sites during the last 15 years. Some companies are completely incompetent, making the client wait for years before receiving the product. IT DEV GROUP was very responsive and the layout produced by them was exactly what I wanted, even exceeding my expectations. They've been very helpful in their advice as well.

Is there anything IT DEV GROUP could have improved or done differently?