Web and Mobile Application Development Company

IT Chimes is a full-service Web, Software Development, and Mobile Application Development company with offices in the New York area and India, serving global clientele for over 8 years.

Our expertise in services range from Custom Website Design and Development, Portal Development, Ecommerce Development, Native and Hybrid mobile application development to the latest technologies like PHP, Wordpress,.Net, iOS, Android, and Xamarin etc.

With almost a decade of experience behind us, we have perfected our development process. Our command of various technologies, agile methodology of development, and working with industry leading tools enable us to create scalable web and mobile solutions for our clients. Our goal is always to be an extension of our client’s business and provide innovative solutions for their technology requirements by meeting expectations in quality and timely delivery.

Call us now at 732-374-3540 or Fill the Contact Form and our business consultant will get in touch.

Our sales process includes:

1. Submit Project Requirement to us
2. Business Analysis of Project Scope
3. Brainstorming Business Solutions with Client and Analysis team.
4. Proposal Submission

732-374-3540

Start Ups, Entrepreneurs, SMBs, Corporations, Fortune 500 Companies

Imintelly - Project management Tool

Project Summary:
IMintelly is a unique white label SEO dashboard that facilitates reporting and project tracking. IT Chimes developed this integrated marketing tool which runs on both Android and IOS platforms and empowers the marketing team with an integrated SEO reporting tool while providing a common platform for clients and service providers to interact.

Feedback Summary:
The users are extremely satisfied with the services IMintelly offers and strongly recommends it as an internet marketing tool to facilitate overall business performance.

Real farm 247 - Door to Door Knocking App For Real Estate Agents

Project summary
The client is based in Irvine, providing services in real estate at the nick of a click. The RF247 app, developed by ItChimes is both Android and iOS compatible and enables the user to identify the patterns, review the performance and apply the knowledge to the next time the user logs in for knocking the farm.

Feedback summary
The client is fully satisfied with the expert work delivered by ItChimes. It is an effective and user friendly application which can be easily handled by a non technical person as well. ItChimes is highly recommended for your android and iOS application requirements.

FabAlley - E commerce Startup

Project Summary:
An amazing shopping app that is compatible for both Android and IOS platforms offers latest fashion arrivals, Wishlist saving and attractive discounts.  The mobile app developed with the help of IT Chimes provides a fabulous “Get the Look” feature and an easy checkout process.

Review Summary:
The project executed with precision and clarity. Proactive and constructive feedback was client’s highlights for working with IT Chimes. The client was appreciative of the quality of the project and the app development process and recommend their services and plans to continue to partner with IT Chimes going forward.

Ezy Qatar- Google of Qatar

Get the power of browsing advertisement category wise with ezyQatar. The project allows various businesses to connect with their potential customers over the web. The app is available for both android and iOS platform and has been used extensively by the businesses in Qatar.

The whole idea of creating an advertising platform is great. Be it apparel, automobiles, food, lifestyle or any other niche, you can easily find the services listed.

Picnut: Pic Sharing Mobile App

Picnut can be understood or described as an app that lets you share group photos with your friends, relatives and acquaintances. It is quite helpful in fast photo sharing even when you don't carry an external photo sharing device like a usb. The app is available for both android and iOS platform.

The project development was a unique idea in its own. The team has worked efficiently and strategically to meet the user's' expectations.

Real Estate Web Application for Agents

Real estate door to door knocking is made easy with Real Farm 247. The app is available on the mobile platforms like iOS and android and helps the agents get accurate homeowner data, property data along with the MLS data instantly. It helps in easy tracking and keeping real estate activity data organized. You don't have to deal with the paperwork while farming your neighbourhood and makes the real estate door knocking quite easy for the real estate agents.  The custom CRM inbuilt on the app provides you access for easy emailing and managing follow up visits.

InternsMe - A Video Resume Job Portal

Taking pride in being the first  video resume career portal of UAE, InternsME connects young graduate students and employers to enhance the young career by providing them internships, traineeship, part time and full time job opportunities. InternsMe looks for fast learners and talented graduates throughout the year. The employment network is very much beneficial for all the freshers as the employers are aware of the fact that they will be hiring freshers and are completely comfortable with it. Launched in 2012, InternsMe is dealing with the challenge of unemployment in Dubai UAE.

My Mobile - E-magazine

Taking pride to be India’s first and the most popular mobile monthly publication, My mobile is committed in its goal of educating, providing information and entertaining its readers about all the latest introduction to the mobile world. With every single day, the mobile world is updating itself with new technologies and My mobile portrays it to its readers with an Indian touch, without any prejudice whatsoever. Hence, for a one stop mobile information, My Mobile is the best choice for an updated and connected lifestyle.

ExploreAll- Lasting Experiences

Taking some time off from work and exploring new places are a dream for many. ExploreAll fulfills this wish by providing direct access to travel agents and local tour guides as it is believed that for getting the best experience of a place, explore around with a local for a better experience. ExploreAll keeps in  mind the environment and allows access to tours accordingly. Started by an explorer Thomas Jerphanion, the main aim is to provide a lasting experience and leave a very positive impact on the flora and fauna of Southeast Asia.

Food Event Portal - Foodikted

Foodikted was born to connect people having a similar passion and love for Food and socialising. This innovative move brings all the foodies close to each other with authentic home cooked food.

Established since 17th October 2015, Foodiked has been able to bring in the concept of community and socialising again, which seem to have got lost off lately.

Interested candidates can set a day, cuisine and dietary restrictions according to their requirements and relish their favorite food along with connecting to new people.

Creating an event and becoming a host is also a very easy process mentioned clearly on our website.Get along with Foodiked and experience a whole new world of life, food and new friends.

Worldoo (Kid Social Netoworking)

Worldoo is a social networking for kids which offers the famous Monki games.

An outcome of the game developers and teachers coming together, these games are  fun and a  highly engaging way to teach the kids many skills and values of life. With Monki now on mobile, the kids can learn positive thinking through its stimulating and challenging games.

Faballey

FabAlley is an online fashion destination for taste-makers and trend-breakers all over the country. In just two years, the shop has grown to become a legit style source for fashion-forward apparel and accessories. The name was inspired by all the rebellious, fashion-forward girls in India who shy away from the mainstream and shop at offbeat alleys, indie-chic nooks and quirky boutiques.

DataSnap Foreclosure - Auction Website

My Data Snap is a Real Estate Portal that lets users log in and look up the desired property. We have been serving our clients since 2008 by providing them foreclosure auction database that contains various property details, bid information, Auction locations, title information, pre-foreclosure information, etc.

We have created modules like CMS, Property Listing, Advanced Search Options among others that offer a smooth browsing experience. We recently reworked on the portal to add more features to it and enhance its visual appeal.

www.fashionest.com - E commerce Portal

Fashionest is engaged in creating runway-relevant fashion and customized  jewellery to offer its much valued clients the best look and style. Upgrading the traditional pieces to modern ones, the collection of chunky bangles, necklaces, cocktail rings and earrings are an eclectic mix and a must have for your wardrobe.

Founded by siblings Nitesh and Richa Nihalani, Fashionest takes the socially responsible practices of doing the right for their local community and ensures through their brand that true style can be flaunted even without spending a hefty amount.

Ship By Bid - Bidding Portal

Ship By Bid is a shipping and delivery firm operating based on user bids on loads and packages that the user needs to transport. The website has been refurbished by IT Chimes to facilitate a faster checkout and form posting.

Ezy Qatar - Classified Portal

Ezy Qatar is an advertising portal in Qatar to help a business connect with their customer from anywhere in the country, at any time at a very low cost. You can make use of this search engine technology to look for any business, product or service along with the rating and reviews which aids you in making your decision as every information is available on this portal.

It is an effective, low cost and flexible marketing solution for the business as  they can showcase a lot of information on their company profile to get access to millions of customers. It is an amazing way to connect businesses and customers to each other which is easy to use and lucrative for both the parties.

GoldDerby

GoldDerby is one of the most reliable and trusted Hollywood News Portals to keep you updated about the latest trends of the industry. Being licensed by the Los Angeles Times in 2005 and having gained a name in the Industry, Gold Derby popularly presents four sets of Grammy, Oscar, Emmy and other predictions for their comparisons and analysis.

You can also view the predictions at various charts which are then aggregated into racetrack odds and percentages applied by site users to wager points. The issuing of scores is done by every awards competition where winners are ballyhooed.

You can also operate Gold Derby as social networks where individuals invite users in order to make friends and communicate like the way they do on other social networking sites. Also, the photos of albums top 10 lists etc can be posted on the TV or film awards.

A Sneak Preview into the World of IT Chimes

Another customer testimonial video. Please watch to see the positive feedback.

A satisfied customer shows his appreciation for IT Chimes and discusses his successful work.

SEO and Development Projects for SEO Agency

"Everything I have given them to do has been completed with the utmost care and with huge attention to detail."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

IT Chimes assisted with overflow SEO work and process development in order to increase company productivity.

Phoenix Metro Area
Managing Partner, SEO Agency

With IT Chimes site traffic has gone up by 30%, which has, in turn, increased user satisfaction. Work was delivered on time and on budget, and with a clear eye for professionalism.

I am the managing member of a SEO agency in Arizona.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

I often have a lot of work that’s really time-consuming, so I was looking for a business that could help me offload some of those projects.

By using IT Chimes, I’ve been able to offload some of my more time-consuming work, which allows me to market my business and bring in more customers and ultimately more revenue. Most of the work I’ve had them do has been related to SEO and web and process development.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

I have high-level training and I wanted my work done in a specific way, so I wanted to find a business that was open to being trained. I also wanted a personal connection with the business I selected, because I wanted them to take pride in their work and ownership of the details.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

I can't speak to the cost range, but IT Chimes works, on average, between 30 and 60 hours a week.

I’ve been working with IT Chimes for about six months, and our work is ongoing. Everything is transitioning well, and I’m finding I'm able to offload more and more work onto them, and I’m comfortable that it will be completed.

We’ve had an increase in traffic to my client sites since I’ve started working with IT Chimes. I think the highest traffic increase is probably 30 percent, which obviously makes my clients happy, because they have people that then come in and purchase their product.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m satisfied with IT Chime's project management. They communicate well and do a good job at reporting and keeping me abreast of new developments. I have one point of contact who makes sure everything gets completed properly, which makes collaboration so much easier; I don't have to juggle different people with different projects.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

I’m really pleased with IT Chimes. They’re knowledgeable and technically sound, and they’re willing to consider new ways of accomplishing things.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

Everybody can always improve, but off the top of my head, I can't really think of anything that IT Chimes could do differently.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with IT Chimes?

Establishing trust with IT Chimes took some time in the beginning. I was more comfortable with them once I saw that they were doing the work the way I wanted them to do it. Communication is important. Like with any business, you have to tell them how you want things, and everything improves as that process is honed in.

Overall Score By working with IT Chimes, I’ve been able to focus on doing the work for my business that actually helps it. They’ve been a great addition to my business, and it’s been a good relationship.
    They’ve never once been late on anything.
    They have always stuck to their original cost estimates; there’s never been any drift or additional costs. Actually, they’ve actually done additional work when I’ve asked them to without raising costs.
    I've already referred IT Chimes to others.

SEO and eCommerce Development for Sports E-tailer

"IT Chimes is doing a fantastic job. Their work has positively impacted my business."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

IT Chimes took over a struggling SEO campaign for a clothes e-tailer to increase incoming sales leads. They fixed issues on the Magento website and now work to improve organic SEO rankings through SEO and social media marketing.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Owner, Clothes E-tailer

IT Chimes sets daily goals that they always achieve and keep the client in the loop at all times. They report almost daily on progress and explain technical work well.

I’m the owner of a sports gear company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

I wanted to find a company that could use SEO [search engine optimization] work to increase our search engine ranking.

IT Chimes is managing all of our SEO, and they’re also doing some social media work for us. We had an e-commerce website built on Magento that had a lot of crawl errors, and IT Chimes fixed that for us. IT Chimes also handles our Google AdWords.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

We had originally hired a company in North Carolina to build our website, and it was a disaster. I found out that this company had actually sub-contracted another firm in India to do the work. I then did some research and found IT Chimes. We had several interviews through RingCentral, and I really liked what IT Chimes had to say.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

I cannot disclose that information.

I started with IT Chimes in January of 2017, and the work is ongoing with no plans to stop.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

IT Chimes has a goal for every single day. I get an email at the end of the day which breaks down exactly what they did to achieve that goal. IT Chimes is really good.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

IT Chimes gives me daily reports showing improvements in our site’s Google ranking, as well as a comparison with our competitors, and they explain everything.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

I imagine there are always areas for improvement; however, IT Chimes is doing a great job compared to the company I dealt with previously.

I would recommend clear and frequent contact with IT Chimes.

Overall Score I like the team at IT Chimes a lot.
    IT Chimes' cost is very reasonable.
    I’m talking to an acquaintance now about how IT Chimes can help his business.

Development for Offshore Recruitment Provider

"IT Chimes is approachable and has good coordination abilities."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

IT Chimes developed a new database using ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server in order to optimize data management for a recruitment firm.

New Delhi, India
Akshay Singh
Director of Operations, Collar Search

IT Chimes delivered a high quality database that met the established specifications with little room for improvement. Service was responsive and on time, and their communication skills made the project flow.

We are Collar Search, an India-based company providing recruitment services for the US market. We have a big team catering to all kinds of industry positions, including healthcare, IT, mechanical engineering, financial, and so on. Our specialized recruiters are focused on filling clients' needs according to job descriptions.

I am the director of operations for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

We needed to develop a new database.

IT Chimes developed our solution using ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server as a database. The platform allows us to update specific candidate details, and make Boolean searches through resumes.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

IT Chimes is the development arm of one of our partner companies.

The cost of IT Chimes' work has been between $30,000 and $35,000.

We started working with IT Chimes in January 2013. The relationship is ongoing. We have worked on multiple projects with IT Chimes.

IT Chimes' work hasn't required many changes. We had a clear idea about the database type we needed to build, and gave IT Chimes a requirements list. Once this was done, IT Chimes delivered the work on the first try. They are very good developers.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

IT Chimes' team has been very responsive, on-time and productive. Whenever we asked for a change, it was delivered within deadlines. IT Chimes stands out in terms of both development and communication.

We have worked with one project manager from IT Chimes. He was very approachable and maintained good communication. Whenever we sent him an email, he responded quickly.

What distinguishes IT Chimes from other providers?

IT Chimes is a very collaborative group. We have kept in touch with 2 people from their team, a manager and a developer. They came to our office and got a sense of the problem we were facing. IT Chimes is approachable and has good coordination abilities.

Is there anything IT Chimes could have improved or done differently?

No. IT Chimes' team and managers are very approachable.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with IT Chimes?

Clients need to elaborate project specs based on their needs, in order to have IT Chimes work on it more effectively and reduce the chance of functionalities being missed.

Web Development and SEO for IT Firm

"I haven't found the same level of quality and commitment that IT Chimes provides."

Dec. 2011 - Ongoing

IT Chimes launched a website for a client to announce the formation of their business venture and begin to gain attention in the market.

11- 50 employees

New Delhi, India Area
CEO, IT Firm

IT Chimes produces high-quality work with extremely fair pricing. They could improve scheduling, but overall, they are extremely strong.

We are a New Delhi-based tech company. I am the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

We initially engaged with IT Chimes to get our website up and running. We have worked with IT Chimes on multiple projects for various customers.

IT Chimes developed our website, and also provided organic SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click. We needed to take care of our complete online presence, including Facebook and LinkedIn marketing. IT Chimes also took care of this.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

I found IT Chimes via Google and discovered that their CEO was an old friend.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

The cost of IT Chimes' services has been $15,000 to $20,000 per year.

We started working with IT Chimes in 2011.

Many companies provide similar work to IT Chimes, especially in India. However, I haven't found the same level of quality and commitment that IT Chimes provides. Rather than having to tell IT Chimes what I want, they've often been in the position to tell me what I want. IT Chimes has the necessary acumen to understand exactly what I need.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

I find IT Chimes to be well organized.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

They understand the customer much better than other companies I've engaged with. IT Chimes is more involved in the process, compared to others.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

I have no suggestions for IT Chimes.

I would simply advise customers to work with IT Chimes, go with the flow, understand their directions, and be open-minded. IT Chimes has some crazy ideas which should be listened to.

Overall Score I would work with IT Chimes again whenever I need their services again.
    IT Chimes could improve in this area.
    IT Chimes is well-strategized in this regard.
    IT Chimes has done some great work for my clients and me.
    I would rate IT Chimes higher if I could.

Platform Development for Employment Startup

"They're an honest and ethical team, so dealing with them has always been easy."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

IT Chimes provides best practice consulting and development for a startup platform. They built the platform from scratch and continue to enhance it with upgrades.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Product Manager at Employment Startup

IT Chimes is an honest and ethical team with great pricing. They made some mistakes with testing that delayed the project but are still highly recommended.

Our company was founded 3-4 years ago in Dubai, in order to tackle the very high youth unemployment rate in the region. We're a job portal connecting university students and recent graduates with different employment opportunities in the region. When it comes to users, we have 2 very broad sets: candidates and employers.

I am the product manager of the company, handling everything related to technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

When our company was started 3-4 years ago, we were looking for a technology partner that could come in and walk us through best practices for developing our platform.

IT Chimes has been our technology partner, helping us build the platform from the ground up. Whenever it comes to any questions about moving forward or making upgrades, IT Chimes acts like our consultant.

We were creating our platform from scratch and had a general idea of what needed to be done, but when it came to specifics and alternatives, IT Chimes acted as a consultant/chief advisor for our company, suggesting the best technology practices for us to move forward. We were given use cases against which to measure what we were looking to do.

IT Chimes helped us with the design and development for the first iteration of our site. We handled its design ourselves for the relaunch in 2015, but IT Chimes handled everything from development to testing.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

Our co-founders had a very good idea of what we wanted to achieve as well as a budget in mind for what we were looking to do. Based on these factors, IT Chimes was chosen as the best solution.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

The annual budget for IT Chimes' work is around $20,000.

Our company started working with IT Chimes 3 years ago. They are still working with us. The work we do with IT Chimes is done through continuous development projects that are broken into different phases.

IT Chimes has gone above-and-beyond. They're an honest and ethical team, so dealing with them has always been easy.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

IT Chimes has remained available during any unforeseen issues, even over weekends. Their project managers have always worked hard to obtain the resources that we need for our project.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

IT Chimes' upper management met us in person at the start of the project, in order to talk to us about our requirements. They were knowledgeable enough to let us know about any problems, which we could encounter and suggested more practical alternatives. In general, IT Chimes has been clear about our expectations from the start.

I haven't dealt with many other companies which were as flexible as IT Chimes when it came to wanting to change certain tasks  in our scope of work..

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

IT Chimes could improve quality testing.

Clients should ask many questions. IT Chimes is a knowledgeable and ethical group, so they can address any doubts about moving forward, in terms of both the technology and the business needs.

Overall Score IT Chimes needs improvement in terms of quality testing, but they're a good team and they work hard to ensure that our projects are delivered and our expectations are met.
    Issues with quality testing has led to the results not meeting our acceptance criteria at times, but IT Chimes has performed well in this regard in general.
    IT Chimes has gone above-and-beyond in order to ensure that they meet our requirements while sticking to a budget. The task-list was kept flexible whenever we needed to make changes.
    IT Chimes works very hard to meet the expectations and requirements that are set for them.

Backend Development for Boutique Marketing Agency

"IT Chimes programs very cleanly. ... Also, the IT Chimes team is great at customer service."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

IT Chimes provides back-end development services for a boutique marketing agency depending on client needs. The average project is small but will likely grow over time.

Greater Philadelphia Area
Founder, Boutique Marketing Agency

IT Chimes delivers clean code for a competitive price. They also have a strong project management software geared toward non-technical clients.

I am the owner and one of the partners of Scarlett Ryan Consulting. We are a boutique marketing agency located in central New Jersey that specializes in small to medium sized companies. I am also the online project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

We do a lot of the content and creative side, and we wanted someone to do the backend development.

We reached out to IT Chimes to be the development arm of our website business and they did our first website. When I began to talk to their staff, I realized they had a lot more to offer. We’ve started to use them for SEO and they pretty much write the proposals for me, which is amazing. I just need to edit it, print it, and hand it to the client. They have done some design work when I didn’t have time to give them any visuals. They came back with some great artwork.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

IT Chimes contacted us and I decided to hire them for 1 project. I liked what they did with the first project so we started giving them more work. As we got to know the team, they wanted critical feedback because they want to get better at how they serve their clients.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

The average project they’ve completed has been around $1,000 to $1,500.

We started the project 6 months ago, and our relationship is ongoing.

IT Chimes programs very cleanly. I have worked with other companies where the developers leave a lot of space junk in a WordPress website. If they don’t understand something, they’ll get clarification instead of guessing what I want. I have customers that are extremely happy because the product was exactly what they wanted. If I find an issue after we’ve paid for and taken possession of the work, IT Chimes they will take care of it. Also, the IT Chimes team is great at customer service.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

They have dedicated teams to the graphic design, backend coding, and Internet marketing, so you know who to contact with questions. They are on Skype and we can see who the person is and make sure that everyone understands what we’re asking for.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

My account manager at the top of his Skype profile says “Mistakes are an opportunity for us to serve our client better.” That attitude has made me a devotee of IT Chimes.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

They need to make their conduit software for project management easier to understand, especially for non-technical clients.

You need to have a lot of conversations up front to understand how they are set up. Then, you can utilize IT Chimes to a much better capacity if you have that understanding from day 1.

It’s strong but not perfect.
    Any business is run by humans, which means that nothing is going to be perfect. Anytime I would point something out that was missed or I didn’t understand, they immediately explain things or fix the problem.

Mobile App Development for Photo Sharing Startup

"They have good communication and responsiveness, and I wouldn't have been able to get the same level of value from a United Kingdom-based company."

IT Chimes helped the client lay out the architecture of a mobile application and develop the iOS application with the goal of turning the concept into a successful business.

Founder, Photo Sharing Application

The application was a major success, and the IT Chimes team is responsive and helpful with app marketing. They are fairly priced and much better than previously used offshore firms.

We have developed an event photo and video sharing app. I am the founder and chief executive officer of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

We needed assistance in scoping the architectural layout of our application and taking it forward into material UI/UX [user interface/user experience] designs, make a proof of concept, and ultimately develop and launch the product.

IT Chimes has been our development partner for the app. Their involvement has started from day one by putting ideas on paper and specking out what the potential of the application could be, what architecture needed to sit behind it, and what functionalities could be integrated into it, given the available features of iOS at the time. We proceeded to a full development phase from there.

IT Chimes has assisted with arranging certain business introductions and helped promote awareness, but we've not officially engaged them in any marketing activities.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

I was introduced to IT Chimes during a visit to New Delhi. I wanted to have a look at their team size and managers, as well as IT Chimes' previous work, in order to gauge how they could work with international clients. I found that certain Indian developers had substandard capabilities on the UI/UX front, so I was careful to make sure that IT Chimes could meet my standards. Cost was also a factor.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

The cost of our project with IT Chimes was slightly less than $25,000.

The main chunk of the work has been completed. Our app is fully developed and launched, but there is an ongoing scope for minor updates as we adjust for new iOS and Android OS releases.

IT Chimes has developed a good product that we were able to launch. The app received decent reviews. Many people would be taken aback if told that the app was made by an Indian developer. It's on par with Western standards, so it's great that we've been able to finish the app for its price.

I don't think that metrics and rating are purely a function of an app's quality. Much more goes into this, like the marketing budget, exposure, and what someone does with a product once it's been delivered. That said, we've been able to surpass 10,000 downloads organically, without any marketing. We have a rating of 4.7 on the Play Store and also have close to a 5-star rating on Apple's App Store. Reviews are positive as well.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

IT Chimes is a good team. They're diligent in making sure that clients are looked after, and IT Chimes maintains operations outside of India, including in the United States. We can always reach out to them, especially to IT Chimes' 2 founders, who are available to any queries that need to go to that level.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

Overall, I've been satisfied with IT Chimes. They have good communication and responsiveness, and I wouldn't have been able to get the same level of value from a United Kingdom-based company.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

There is a difference between Western and Eastern cultures in terms of design, but people have still been impressed with our product.

I advise clients to spec things out fully, from the start, be clear in terms of what they need delivered and spend time mapping that goal from day one. IT Chimes will give their time and answer any questions.

Overall Score It's been a good experience, and I'd use IT Chimes again. I have worked with other developers with bad results – to the point of having to scrap the work and starting over – so I am happy to have found IT Chimes.
    There were 1 or 2 instances of things going over schedule, but this will happen in every project. Issues were well communicated to me and occurred because there were some changes from my end.
    Compared to other quotes, and to general development costs in the West, there is no comparison for IT Chimes.
    The work was top-notch, but there are developers in the U.S. and U.K. operating at higher levels. I am aware that those companies charge in the region of $1,000 per day.
    I advise clients to meet with IT Chimes and discuss their project.

Various Projects for Volunteer Organization

"IT Chimes has been great so far and has kept very strict timelines."

2013 - Ongoing

IT Chimes created a website in 2013 and maintains the site on an ongoing basis. As of November 2016, work is also wrapping up on an Android application.

Founder, Volunteer Organization

IT Chimes is cost-effective and very responsive. They are very cooperative and flexible with the scope and technology changes.

We provide an online portal that matches people with volunteering opportunities in India and 2 countries in southeast Asia. We have an online portal as well as mobile apps. I am the founder and chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

We are outsourcing our entire technology development and maintenance to IT Chimes.

IT Chimes has been developing and maintaining our website for the past 3 years [since 2013]. IT Chimes has briefly worked on SEO [search engine optimization] for us, and we've also used them for Android development, which is now in its final stages.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

We reviewed a couple of local technology vendors in New Delhi. The most valuable and capable option proved to be IT Chimes.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

The average yearly cost of our work with IT Chimes is more than $10,000.

We have been working with IT Chimes for 3 years and have no plans to stop.

We are definitely satisfied with IT Chimes. They've been very supportive of our company. At one point, our site crashed due to excess traffic, which we had not planned for. IT Chimes proved very supportive in these cases, even on nonworking days.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

Even though we've had to go through multiple iterations and scope changes, IT Chimes has always cooperated with us.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

IT Chimes has been great so far and has kept very strict timelines.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

The design quality was not up to our expectations initially, but IT Chimes has improved significantly through the years.

I would suggest for clients to be clear and precise with their scope and objectives, in order to receive the results they want exactly.

I have personally recommended IT Chimes to a few of my friends and family.

Web Development for Industrial Automation Company

"IT Chimes' business developer and their project management team have been very good."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

IT Chimes developed the first website for the client to list over 10,000 products and market the firm globally.

Kuwait
Director of Financial Operations, Industrial Automation Company

IT Chimes delivered a strong website and has effective project managers and great responsiveness. They could improve server problems but performed very well overall.

We're a Kuwait-based company working in the industrial automation field. We're the number-one distributor for many multinational companies.

I am the finance operations manager of the company. I support the chief executive officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

Even though our company is close to 50 years old, we still didn't have a website. We tried to build one in the past, but failed for various reasons, partly because this was a very big task. We provide close to 10,000 items, and putting all of them online was a daunting task.

IT Chimes was tasked with creating an online presence for the company, which we can use for marketing and exposure. Our second e-commerce project with IT Chimes will be for a sister company.

IT Chimes has been helpful in providing guidance. I work in the corporate finance area and have a background in chemical engineering. I knew what I wanted in terms of an end-product, but had never worked on a project of this kind. Whenever I got stuck, IT Chimes guided me towards where we needed to go. I find this to be IT Chimes' most valuable asset.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

I did an online search, looking for a platform that would give me a ranking on developers from multiple regions. I found a list on which IT Chimes was within the first 2 positions. The other company I contacted was from Kuwait and based on their reputation, I knew that the ranking was correct. IT Chimes had competitive pricing, and the information about them was accurate. IT Chimes' business development person was very good and took the time to guide me through the process.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

Our projects with IT Chimes will have a total cost of around $8,000. We received quotes from other firms 3 times higher for the same work.

We have been working with IT Chimes since June 2016, and have an ongoing relationship.

I have been satisfied with IT Chimes. Our website is also hosted by them and has had some technical glitches, not allowing me to log in. I can send IT Chimes an email, and they will respond right away and address the issue. I have an American approach, letting IT Chimes know whenever I'm frustrated with something. They've responded to this well.

The website hasn't been launched yet, so I have no metrics.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

I have been pleasantly surprised with how good of a fit we have, given the cultural differences. IT Chimes has an understanding of how the West operates, and they utilize this knowledge.

I have been pleasantly surprised with IT Chimes' creative side, which is a common criticism for Indian companies. Whenever there was a gap in details, IT Chimes covered it with their own creativity.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

Technical issues, like IT Chimes' servers, could be improved. Other than this, the collaboration with IT Chimes has been good.

I advise clients to get details down from the beginning, in order to have a clear view of what the project will be. We haven't had any issues with IT Chimes by doing this.

It's also important for clients to establish a relationship from the beginning, and build trust. We've spent a lot of time talking with IT Chimes. As an example, I’ve become Facebook friends with our business developer, which isn't something that would happen in the US.

Web Design and Marketing for Safari Operator

"IT Chimes will make the process easy for people who aren't familiar with technology, bringing the business online."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

IT Chimes was engaged to market safari experiences to tourists from around the globe through an interactive website and live video feeds.

Director, Safari Operator

IT Chimes completed the project before the deadline, which was essential to the success of the project due to the client's seasonal bookings. IT Chimes is praised for being flexible and organized.

Our company organizes wildlife safaris for people in India, Sri Lanka, and Africa. I am the Director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IT Chimes?

We needed to develop our website.

IT Chimes has built our website and helped regarding internet marketing, including SEO [search engine optimization], as well as Facebook and Instagram work. We have frequent live broadcasts, and IT Chimes has helped us identify our target audiences, and what content we should post.

How did you come to work with IT Chimes?

We approached 7 vendors in Mumbai and New Delhi and chose IT Chimes because their contact understood our business the best. Even IT Chimes' developers had a good idea of what we were looking for, and were quick to respond to our queries.

How much have you invested with IT Chimes?

The cost of our project with IT Chimes has been around $6,500.

We started working with IT Chimes in April 2015, and have an ongoing relationship. The website has been completed, but we continue to add new features to it, from time to time, using IT Chimes. Our latest development project started in June 2016 and took 2 months to complete.

I'm very happy with how things have worked out with IT Chimes. I've worked with other developers in Mumbai in the past, and IT Chimes has been able to deliver the job a lot quicker.

How did IT Chimes perform from a project management standpoint?

They understood our business, and what I wanted the site to look like when it went online.

What did you find most impressive about IT Chimes?

There were times when I identified changes for the website late at night, but I could contact IT Chimes' team, and see the work completed within a couple of hours. Instead of working within fixed hours, I could talk to IT Chimes at any time. IT Chimes also made sure that our clients in Africa had good access to the feeds.

We have recommended IT Chimes to a partner company in the UK, and they plan to use them in the future.

Are there any areas IT Chimes could improve?

I cannot think of anything. IT Chimes' team has been very cooperative. There were times when it was difficult for me to explain issues, but IT Chimes could identify what I wanted to be developed.

Clients should be as clear as possible with the developers. IT Chimes will make the process easy for people who aren't familiar with technology, bringing the business online.

Overall Score This is the second time I've worked with IT Chimes, and I don't have any complaints.
    We were on-target throughout the project. I made it clear that I needed the site to be live by June when the big safari season started, and it was ready within one day of the deadline.
    I could contact IT Chimes at any time when I needed a change made. IT Chimes was also flexible regarding pricing.
    IT Chimes could work in detail regarding designing the website and provided around 30 design samples and color schemes for me. The site looks great and is easy to use by people who are not tech-savvy.
    I've already recommended IT Chimes to a few friends looking to get an e-commerce project started, and they're on their way.