Transcription, Translation, and Other Services

At iScribed our entire focus is on our customers. Whether you need transcription, translation, content writing, caption, or subtitle services we are the best choice for your projects. Our clients are what makes us tick - we know you need an affordable service without breaking the bank so we don't charge exorbitant fees like our competitors do. Our stringent quality assurance process helps us ensure the highest level of accuracy for each order.

We also only hire the best of the best - all our employees are thoroughly vetted and evaluated before being hired. We also treat your files and their content as privileged information and will gladly sign an NDA.

Lawrenceville, GA

• Hospitality & leisure
  • Media
Translation Focus

Transcription Services for Media Company

"Their service is beyond accurate."

2017 - Ongoing

Dallas, Texas
Owner, Media Company

Why does your firm require transcription/translation services? Did you use to handle this need in-house?

I needed a proofreader for some editing work done. Their services were essential to ensure the work was impeccable so it would be credible. The proofreader was also a general transcriptionist, which was a huge bonus, and got the task done superbly. I need this service so there are "eagle eyes" on my articles, double checking my errors, for my reputation in this business.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

My goal is to keep partnering with the transcription providers and proofreaders indefinitely so my work is error checked and looks professional and competent.

What does this service provider provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide a fabulous service I can utilize anytime day or night.

Could you describe this service provider's pricing structure and how they bill you?

Their pricing is clear, accurate and timely with no hidden surprises. The price is charged per page.

How did you find and select this service provider?

A Facebook colleague recommended it after seeing my horrendous grammar and spelling online!

Please assess this service provider's quality of work.

Their service is beyond accurate. I have been very impressed and they are so helpful at encouraging me in my language skills.

How would you assess them for speed of delivery and consistent turnaround time of transcriptions/translations?

It is exceptional. They have a 24-48 hour turnaround with a small fee for a rush job.

How would you assess their ability to keep your information secure?

I truly believe they are all competent and I have no problems trusting them with my data.

How would you assess their ability to maintain the tone and intent of the author/speaker?

I've had the same person who is consistent every time.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

It's terrific and well worth the cost. It has increased my businesses opportunities and status in this field tremendously.

What do you think are the strengths of this service provider?

Their strengths are a very fast turnaround and their professionalism.

Where do you think this service provider can improve?

They just need to maintain their great service.