Empowering Codes

We are a crazy, inventive and a professional team of IT professionals who are into pulling off digital solutions for businesses, bootstrapping startups, enterprises and almost every possible challenge in the digital world. With a lucrative approach, modern tools and state-of-the-art technologies,

we are a bunch of nut-heads trying to crack the digital world with an innovative touch or as they say a ‘Midas Touch’ to it. As a company, we envision to be a globallyrecognized firm - a group of creators, thinkers and innovators that pulls off every possibility to deliver only what is best suited for your business. With a vision of such momentum, we aim to learn a lot during the process and add the finesse to it.

Ahmedabad, India
  • A112 Ganesh Meridian, SG Highway
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060
  • 5711 Hillcroft St,
    Houston, TX 77036

Tastocup

Tastocup is basically a food-manufacturing unit indulged into producing ready-to-make breakfast variants. As iPreside IT Services Pvt Ltd is involved in making its Website, Branding and Logo Design.

Web, Logo & Brand Design for Food Manufacturer

"They’re pretty disciplined, and they always take the time to think and create something new."

Apr. - May 2019

iPreside developed a new website, distributing consolidated content throughout multiple new pages. The new homepage has a modern design, as do several brand components they worked on (logo, voucher, poster).

Ahmedabad, India
Tejas Patel
Founder, Foodbox

The website has garnered positive feedback from users, and internal stakeholders are impressed with the new design. iPreside communicated over multiple channels, enhancing the collaboration and allowing for easy problem-solving. Customers can expect original work and a unified team.

I’m the founder and owner of Foodbox, a chain of restaurants with fast and instant food that’s also health-focused.

What challenge were you trying to address with iPreside?

I hired them for design work, including my website and packaging materials.

iPreside did all the design work that my business required. This included a new website, a new logo, our vouchers, a poster, and other product collateral. For the website, they completely redesigned the frontpage. It used to have all my information on it, but now it's split up among multiple pages.

I worked with a team of 3–4 people from iPreside on this project. I was in contact with two main people, along with a designer and a developer.

How did you come to work with iPreside?

I’d worked with one of their designers before I found out about them. He had perfect execution in terms of color combinations and logo design. I had been disappointed by another agency prior to this experience and was looking for a new partner.

Meeting their designer really impressed me, and I decided to go with them based on that experience. They’ve executed as well as I was expecting, based on their presentations.

I’ve spent 75,000–80,000 Indian rupees ($1,060–$1,135 USD) so far.

I worked with iPreside between April–May 2019.

I’ve heard really good feedback from people who’ve looked at the website. It took me a bit of time to get used to it, but the new website is impressive and modern.

How did iPreside perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re on time with deadlines, and they picked up the phone no matter what time of day I called. We usually talked on the phone and WhatsApp, and we also used email to share screenshots. They’re very collaborative, too.

We made some mistakes on our side in not providing the right data, but we solved them. They completely fulfilled our requirements.

They’re pretty disciplined, and they always take the time to think and create something new. No matter what they were working on, they always came up with fresh material. They didn’t reuse something they’d done before. I appreciated that immensely.

They worked as a team on the documentation, development, and delivery process, understanding it well.

I don’t have any suggestions for them. They’ve always strived to improve the services they offer to clients.

We’ve been impressed with their work, and I’ve already referred them to.