Empowering Codes

We are a crazy, inventive and a professional team of IT professionals who are into pulling off digital solutions for businesses, bootstrapping startups, enterprises and almost every possible challenge in the digital world. With a lucrative approach, modern tools and state-of-the-art technologies,

we are a bunch of nut-heads trying to crack the digital world with an innovative touch or as they say a ‘Midas Touch’ to it. As a company, we envision to be a globallyrecognized firm - a group of creators, thinkers and innovators that pulls off every possibility to deliver only what is best suited for your business. With a vision of such momentum, we aim to learn a lot during the process and add the finesse to it.

Ahmedabad, India
  • A112 Ganesh Meridian, SG Highway
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060
  • 5711 Hillcroft St,
    Houston, TX 77036

Tastocup Image

Tastocup

Tastocup is basically a food-manufacturing unit indulged into producing ready-to-make breakfast variants. As iPreside IT Services Pvt Ltd is involved in making its Website, Branding and Logo Design.

Site Speed Optimization for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their efficiency and pricing are unbeatable, and they were very open to sharing what they were doing."

Sept. 2019

iPreside IT Service Private Limited optimized an image- and content-heavy site to decrease loading times. They reinstalled WordPress plug-ins, reduced image sizes, and minimized JavaScript and CSS components.

Singapore
Co-Founder & Digital Strategist, Marketing Company

The team completed the project within days, and the site is now performing up to speed. Transparency throughout the process made the work easy to follow.

We are a full stack Digital Marketing company founded in 2018. I am the Co-Founder and Digital Strategist.

For what projects/services did your company hire iPreside IT Service Private Limited?

We were having some issues with optimising our new website for speed, due to the sheer quantity of data and images that were involved.

We also had some issues with our server and iPreside IT Service was able to sort out our issues and speak to our server guys to solve all issues with the website.

We wanted to increase the loading time of our website drastically, without losing the content and design integrity of the website. We also wanted to troubleshoot any of our installed plugin errors.

They reached out to me via a common Facebook group that we share when I posted in the group asking for help. Naman was quick to assist and share with me the workflow and steps needed to rectify the issue.

They reinstalled and changed some of our WordPress plugins and optimised the website for speed by reducing image sizes and also minifying the JS and CSS on the website.

This was done rather quickly and the issues were sorted out within a couple of days. They even went to the extent of speaking to my server guys, to ensure there were no issues with bandwidth.

The project team consisted of their Business Development Manager, Naman. He was my main point of contact and liaised seamlessly with his tech team. Although we were in different countries, we managed to communicate effectively using E-Mail, Messenger & WhatsApp.

My website is performing satisfactorily now and I am able to run a variety of marketing campaigns to send traffic to my website and increase my sales and grow my client base.

It was a rather simple project and project management was simple and clean throughout the whole process. There was transparency from both ends throughout the process, which made work a lot easier.

Their efficiency and pricing are unbeatable, and they were very open to sharing what they were doing and how long it was going to take.

I do not believe they need to improve in any area for jobs like this.

Overall Score Great Work!
    Efficient.
    Value for Money.
    Efficient and Reliable.
    Dynamic & Reliable.

Web, Logo & Brand Design for Food Manufacturer

"They’re pretty disciplined, and they always take the time to think and create something new."

Apr. - May 2019

iPreside developed a new website, distributing consolidated content throughout multiple new pages. The new homepage has a modern design, as do several brand components they worked on (logo, voucher, poster).

Ahmedabad, India
Tejas Patel
Founder, Foodbox

The website has garnered positive feedback from users, and internal stakeholders are impressed with the new design. iPreside communicated over multiple channels, enhancing the collaboration and allowing for easy problem-solving. Customers can expect original work and a unified team.

I’m the founder and owner of Foodbox, a chain of restaurants with fast and instant food that’s also health-focused.

What challenge were you trying to address with iPreside?

I hired them for design work, including my website and packaging materials.

iPreside did all the design work that my business required. This included a new website, a new logo, our vouchers, a poster, and other product collateral. For the website, they completely redesigned the frontpage. It used to have all my information on it, but now it's split up among multiple pages.

I worked with a team of 3–4 people from iPreside on this project. I was in contact with two main people, along with a designer and a developer.

How did you come to work with iPreside?

I’d worked with one of their designers before I found out about them. He had perfect execution in terms of color combinations and logo design. I had been disappointed by another agency prior to this experience and was looking for a new partner.

Meeting their designer really impressed me, and I decided to go with them based on that experience. They’ve executed as well as I was expecting, based on their presentations.

I’ve spent 75,000–80,000 Indian rupees ($1,060–$1,135 USD) so far.

I worked with iPreside between April–May 2019.

I’ve heard really good feedback from people who’ve looked at the website. It took me a bit of time to get used to it, but the new website is impressive and modern.

How did iPreside perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re on time with deadlines, and they picked up the phone no matter what time of day I called. We usually talked on the phone and WhatsApp, and we also used email to share screenshots. They’re very collaborative, too.

We made some mistakes on our side in not providing the right data, but we solved them. They completely fulfilled our requirements.

They’re pretty disciplined, and they always take the time to think and create something new. No matter what they were working on, they always came up with fresh material. They didn’t reuse something they’d done before. I appreciated that immensely.

They worked as a team on the documentation, development, and delivery process, understanding it well.

I don’t have any suggestions for them. They’ve always strived to improve the services they offer to clients.

We’ve been impressed with their work, and I’ve already referred them to.