No.1 App Development Venture Studio

Inventive Byte is the top software and app development venture studio in Silicon Valley and a member of Forbes Technology Council. Some of our highlights include:

We offer the best prices and timelines. Our huge code library, local, and global talent allows us to provide the best quotes and start and finish projects faster.

We provide the best talent. Based on your project requirements and budget, we build the dream team by checking for relevant experience, code quality, communication, passion, and other important factors.

We don't ever stop supporting you. As your partner, we assist past software development in digital marketing, sales, and fundraising.

In the end, we always exceed expectations because no one will ever care as much as us. Your success is our success.

2018
San Jose, CA
  • 2375 Zanker Road
    San Jose , CA 95131
  • 3670 Trousdale Parkway
    Los Angeles, CA 90089

Native App Dev for Automated Investment

"Everything has been smooth so far. We generally discuss updates 1-2 times per week."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte used Python and Django to develop a native mobile app for automated investments.

Palo Alto, California
Founder, Investment App

The project is still underway, but Inventive Byte has delivered everything on time so far. Their team is experienced and executes tasks efficiently. They’re always available to discuss the project, creating strong cross-team communication.

I am the Founder & CEO of a fintech app and am based in the San Francisco Bay Area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

Inventive Byte is developing an automated investment management software that will help users earn money passively. The investments will be diversified across 100+ areas. Our investment analysis utilizes machine learning/artificial intelligence to help make better investment decisions. Users will get to choose whether they’d like to reinvest or withdraw their earnings afterwards.

My goal was to develop the comprehensive software by 2020 to launch in a few test cities including New York City.

I had been interviewing vendors for over 6 months and was unable to find anyone qualified for this project, due to their lack of understanding of the project. This is a very complex software and requires extremely talented individuals in order to accomplish it, who have domain experience in finance/fintech.

I was unsure of whether I was going to find the right vendor, but after having a conversation with a close friend of mine from Stanford, he referred me to Ankit Sharma, the CEO of Inventive Byte. Ankit understood the project immediately and was able to provide valuable insights into how the investment analysis would work. Their quote and timeline were competitive, so I decided to go with them.

We are developing native mobile applications for both iPhone and Android and a web application in a Python-Django Framework.

I have spoken mainly with my project manager, and sometimes have spoken with the technical architect. Other members comprise of the iPhone developer, Android developer, Python developer, designer, front-end developer, and the tester.

We are still in development but have hit all the milestones on time and I anticipate for it to continue like that.

Their domain experience is very impressive. They are able to understand what I am looking for quickly and execute accordingly. They are always ready to discuss my points at any time, no matter how long the discussion lasts, even during the holidays.

Nothing that I have seen so far. Everything has worked out great.

Blockchain-Based Web App for Healthcare Data Project

"This team genuinely cares about the success of my project and is extremely adaptive and open to my feedback and goals."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte is developing a HIPAA-compliant blockchain solution that allows healthcare providers to transfer data from electronic medical records. So far, they've designed and created an MVP of the web app.

CEO & Founder, Healthcare Solutions Startup

Organizations are now pilot testing the app and have given positive feedback on the platform's usability. Inventive Byte has been instrumental in designing a UX/UI that's tailored to the app's target audience. They're technically proficient and impress with their communication skills.

I am the CEO & founder of a healthcare app, based in the San Francisco Bay Area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

I’m developing a HIPAA compliant service to transfer data between healthcare providers in different organizations by extracting critical data from previous electronic medical records. We are using blockchain technology to keep our services secure and transparent.

The goal is to create the MVP in order to take it to a few organizations to get it implemented.

We interviewed over 25 vendors that all had strong reviews and presence over the internet. We asked for referrals, portfolio, and other relevant information. Inventive Byte went far and beyond, always maintaining strong communication and providing us with material almost immediately.

After three months of interviewing all the vendors, we finally decided to go with Inventive Byte because they felt like the best partner, with strong experience working with startups in the Bay Area.

The project involves a web application with a blockchain component. The project kicked off with an introduction from Ankit the owner, the business analyst, and the project manager, to discuss my goals and outline for the project.

From there, we created website designs and an initial prototype. We have been working on the project for many months with a few iterations and discussions back and forth.

Ankit and his team have been very receptive to my feedback and flexible with the concept throughout.

The team includes about 8 people. There are two web developers, the blockchain developer, the ui/ux developer, a tester, a project manager, James, the business analyst, and Ankit, the owner.

We are internally testing the website with a few organizations in order to pilot the program. We have continued to hear positive feedback from the organizations we work with regarding the effectiveness and usability of our platform.

The UI/UX Inventive Byte have provided us are easy to use and optimized towards our target audience compared to my initial idea.

They are willing to work around my schedule no matter the hour! The business analyst and I meet 2-3 times a week currently, generally at fixed times, but sometimes I have last minute changes that James is extremely receptive to.

Their technical ability and communication are very impressive. They continue to share their progress very rapidly, and every update always includes my previous feedback.

Overall, my experience working with Inventive Byte has been overwhelmingly positive -- This team genuinely cares about the success of my project and is extremely adaptive and open to my feedback and goals.

They really go miles beyond any other agency I have worked with and are willing to do anything to make sure I feel happy with the work. I have no problems at all and am excited for launch!

Mobile App Dev for Cosmetic Company

"I am very impressed with not only their knowledge of development but also current trends with design and technology.."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte built a beta version of a social media mobile app for a cosmetic company. Key features include product scanning and community functionality. The project is ongoing

Salt Lake City, Utah
Jennifer Griffin
CEO & Founder, Belle âme

The app has yet to launch, but the client remains enthusiastic about Inventive Byte's work so far. The team shows a high level of design expertise and awareness of the market's trends. Their workflow management skills, communication, and flexibility make for an effective partnership.

I am the CEO & founder of a cosmetic organization and social media app. We are headquartered out of Salt Lake City, UT and will service customers worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

Since we are a new startup I hired Inventive Byte to develop the beta version of the mobile app!

There are a lot of places to shop and look for information about cosmetics but there is not one central application where it all meets, until now. Belle âme offers all of the above and MORE! The target customers would be anyone who purchases, wears, or wants to learn how to use cosmetics. There are makeup apps for shopping and some that you can scan products with but only to learn about the ingredients. No other app is offering all of it together in one! We hope to build a community of creativity and support for any and all!

I searched online and used networking apps to find app developers in specific locations. I researched the companies, their chief officers, and reviews. I contacted and exchanged email and phone calls with a few select companies. I selected Inventive Byte because their work is ahead of the curve, professional, their price point was fair, and they received amazing reveiws.

Within the first few weeks I received mock ups and a prototype of the app! My project manager David has incredible design skills and has really brought my idea to life with cutting edge flair!

So far the team consists of myself, Ankit, and the project manager who is my main point of contact.

We have yet to launch the beta version but I am very please and expect GREAT results.

They are very accommodating! The project manager and I meet 2-3 times a week currently, and he works completely around my schedule. He communicates well! He hears what I am saying that I want for my project and together we build on that!

I have no complaints whatsoever!

Web & Mobile Dev for Social Meetup App

"It's about time the company stops scamming people of their hard-earned money."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte was responsible for developing a cross-platform web and mobile app. The project was supposed to be divided into three phases, concluding with the testing and beta release of the MVP. This review includes the vendor's response.

Founder, Social Meetup App

Contrary to initial expectations, Inventive Byte changed the milestones and extended the projected timeline by months. They've charged more than half of the total project cost so far, with little more than designs to show. Ultimately, growing distrust and a lake of delivery soured the relationship.

I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

Hired Inventive byte for cross-platform development of the web and mobile app.

The project goal was to design the product and complete the development in the span of 3 months as per the requirements shared. It was supposed to be broken down into phases of delivery where the team will deliver the MVP followed by testing and changes for Beta release and the final release.

I selected the vendor based on Clutch reviews.

They divided the project in different milestones and asked for close to 50% of the payment before the actual coding will begin under the pretext that they need to allocate resources like UI/UX, Web developers, Front-end developer, Backend Developer. And mentioned in order to get these guys started they will need the payment.

After the initial payment of USD 7K was made they changed the milestones agreed and the timeline completely. The MVP itself was broken down into 5 milestones stretching all the way to Feburary 2020. This was inspite of the assurance they gave before getting the money that they are confident that they will be able to complete it by october.

Now they started delaying all the work asking for more money. I paid them an additional 3.5k so that they can atleast share the designs and begin coding. Till date, after receiving an amount of USD 10,500 not a single line of code has been written or shared.

On asking for the timesheet to monitor what work was done they said we don't share the time spent in fixed cost model and if I needed to know how much time was spent they would switch me to hourly cost but that will change the overall cost of the project from USD 26,600 to USD 77,000. Which was absurd.

They also start talking about how i should just use the excel sheet given by them which was the information provided by me to them to someone else for development. They basically charged USD 10,500 for an excel sheet where I have done most of the work.

I did a check on the other projects on clutch and its extremely difficult to find them. Most of them are not even completed given the start date was 2018 and before. The reviews given on clutch are fake and provided by the guys they know or those who work for them.

On asking of completed project they are always going to share 2 projects of which you will not be able to find the app and the music app which doesn't work. Basically they are into the business of signing up a big amount and breaking the contract in between without any work and scamming you for the entire money.

Ankit Sharma, Anshul Dev Bagai, Shane (Not his real name). Ankit Sharma CEO of Inventive byte is not to be trusted he outsources the work to Anshul who is the CEO of another firm Myzeal IT solutions in LA. They outsource the work to people in Noide (India).

The contract will be signed by inventive byte but due to the third party work, they will not get anything done. They take money from clients and then don't pay the guys they contract the work to. There are numerous reviews posted online under FCS which is the company they operate under.

Also, refer to the address where the company is registered where they have done other scams with other company names. They are in the business of scamming people and changing the name of the company. They will give you reasons that they do that for SEO etc. It's a lie, do not fall for it.

I have been scammed of USD 10,500 with absolutely Zero work. I am liable to show the product to investors, advisors in November and they have put me in a very bad spot. I do not have anything to show other than an excel sheet where the details have been filled out by me. They basically charged all this money to scam me and get away with it.

They use Zoho to ensure they show they have been working. For a small amount of work, they will use numerous mail exchanges to ensure that if you go legal they have stuff to show. They plan it out so that they feel they are in a safe spot after scamming you.

There ability to pull a scam and be so confident that they can get away with it.

It's about time the company stops scamming people of their hard-earned money. They have to be responsible for the work they have taken. It's easy for anyone to get paid reviews and scam strangers with high signup fee. It's ridiculous that such business and people are able to function openly in the heart of the tech capital.

I am extremely disappointed and expect clutch to review all the comments and products posted for the review. These fake reviews posted by people make scamming people so easy.

Clutch acknowledges the client's comments regarding our verification process, and we've reached out to both parties to address concerns. Learn more about our review verification process here.

Overall Score 0
    High. Not justified. They will not work.
    Never

Company response

The vendor responded on November 26, 2019.

This is a fake review, and this individual is trying to harm our reputation. He did not complete the payment for the previous work done. He wanted us to continue working for him without completing the payment. He agreed that, according to the terms, he owes us money. But, now, he actually wants to change his project scope and idea. I explained that, for any future work, he needs to complete the payment.

Now, he is leaving a negative fake review and stating that we participate in fraudulent activities. We have a history of integrity and have taken note of his defamatory comments to take legal action. If anyone is interested, I can share our emails on how he did not complete his payment, which is why he’s left this defamatory review.

Please ignore this review when making a decision. Thank you.

Android and iOS App Dev for Inbound Sourcing Tool

"What I found most impressive about Inventive Byte is their execution."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte was hired for iOS and Android app development. The completion of the beta application is imminent.

San Jose, California
Colby Lepore
CEO, Pitch

All of the deliverables they've seen so far have been exceptional. Inventive Byte was communicative and skilled. They met a majority of deadlines, providing excellent customer service.

I am the CEO of Pitch (Pitchapp.co). We are an inbound sourcing tool for angel investors. We allow startups to send their fundraising materials & deck directly to Angel Investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

In creating our company (Pitchapp.co), we knew from the onset it was extremely important that we worked with top-tier developers. With our main value proposition being rooted in a mobile app, if we failed to produce an extremely professional application, the company would surely die. Inventive Byte was hired for iOS & Android mobile app development.

We wanted to find a firm that could work with our budget, as well as understand our business and what we were trying to accomplish in great detail. The goal was to produce professional applications for both the iOS and Android platforms, incorporating all features in our feature set. We knew we needed to keep the app simple and user-friendly, so that was a major focus for the project.

After talking with at least 15+ companies, out of nowhere, I received an Inmail notification from Ankit Sharma (CEO/inventive byte). He wanted to learn more about my company, and see if there were any potential development synergies. After discussing the company over the phone, we met for dinner in downtown Mountain View. It was here we took a deep dive into what I was trying to accomplish and more importantly, why I was trying to create the company. Ankit took my budget into account despite it being quite low compared to industry averages (25k). After meeting in person, I received a full scope of work quote from Ankit. He managed to accomplish everything I was trying to get done, for a budget that seemed too good to be true.

Once we decided to move forward with Inventive byte, we paid 50% upfront and were made aware that the remainder wouldn't be charged until we were happy with the final product. This definitely gave us some peace of mind. Admittedly, the project was stalled for a few weeks due to mismanagement on our end. No-fault of Inventive byte. When we figured out our team issues and delivered our final feature list, the development team scheduled a few calls with us to make sure they understood the scope of the work. This was extremely helpful as we were able to hash out some bits of information that got miscommunicated. Within 1 week, I received updated milestone deadlines for the entire project. The following week, the wireframes were sent over, in addition to the flows. As of writing this review, we are nearing the completion of our beta application, and things are going better than expected.

We were assigned a project manager (Shane) who has been wonderfully helpful in facilitating the execution of the application per our requests. Shane manages a few other developers who work in conjunction with him, however, due to Shane's excellent communication skills coupled the quality of work that's been completed thus far, I feel that the model inventive byte uses is both effective & efficient. I have had no issues, and don't foresee any arising.

We are still in development, however, we have been hitting our milestone's consistently, and in fact, are actually ahead of schedule. Thus far, all deliverables have been stellar, and I am relieved that we are ahead of schedule; giving us some wiggle room should any roadblocks occur.

We use Zoho Projects to communicate. It's essentially an iteration of Google Drive, but the interface is very easy to understand, and it has allowed us to communicate effectively and rapidly. Additionally, we have weekly calls to touch base and discuss any pressing matters.

What I found most impressive about Inventive Byte is their execution. They have an uncanny ability to produce high-quality work in short time frames. My guess would be this is in part what allows them to price their development services so competitively. They move swiftly, hit deadlines, and keep the customer involved throughout the entirety of the project.

I have experienced no issues in terms of the work produced to date, as well as communication. As our app is still under development, should any concerns arise, I will be sure to update the review.

Overall Score High Quality Development at Low Quality Prices.
    Seamless
    VERY Reasonable. Genuinely the most competitive I have seen.
    So far, so good!!
    Have already referred one person due to my exceptional experience with company thus far.

Wireframing & UX Design for Residential Construction Company

"My project manager did a wonderful job of describing timelines and listening to my feedback."

Feb. - May 2019

Inventive Byte designed a website for buyers and sellers of modular homes. They delivered screenshots, wireframes, development documentation, and architectural diagrams.

CEO & Founder, Fort Multifamily

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the progress that Inventive Byte made. Responsive and accommodating, the team struck a balance between implementing feedback and meeting project deadlines. Their transparent approach set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the CEO of Fort Multifamily. We do multifamily construction, specifically modular homes, and offer a system for buying and selling our homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inventive Byte?

We approached Inventive Byte to design a website for our business.

I gave Inventive Byte a specification document, and they took what I’d written to design the concept I’d presented. I was able to discuss my requirements and ideas with my project manager, and he oversaw the delivery from their end.

They delivered wireframes, architectural diagrams, scope documentation, and screenshots of the website’s UX. The scope document is about 30 pages long and includes information about the backend architecture and user flow of the site.

I communicated primarily with my project manager. He served as an intermediary between the design team and me. I would give him information and ideas, and he would provide me with every deliverable.

How did you come to work with Inventive Byte?

I went to an incubator on my college campus, and the advisor that I spoke with connected me with Ankit (CEO, Inventive Byte). Ankit, who is also an alumnus of my university, reached out to me personally to ask about my concept. We began working together soon after that.

I’ve invested about $8,000.

We started talking in December 2018, and the first design phase began in February 2019. They completed their work in May 2019.

I’ve been really happy with the quality of the designs, and I’m looking forward to seeing the impact of my website.

How did Inventive Byte perform from a project management standpoint?

I had regular calls with my project manager, and he was always easy to reach. Inventive Byte used Zoho for project management, which made for a seamless development process. Whenever I posted something on Zoho, I would get a response within minutes. Their team was very on top of things.

Their flexibility and transparency impressed me the most. I added a large component to the scope about halfway through the partnership, and they were very transparent with me about the effects that this would have on the project timeline. They were also more than willing to adjust their schedule as needed to accommodate this change.

In terms of their overall transparency, Inventive Byte was very upfront about the details of their work. My project manager did a wonderful job of describing timelines and listening to my feedback. He kept me in the loop throughout the design process, and never pressured me to accept deliverables that fell short of my expectations.

I’ve worked with other vendors who didn’t explain their process and barely communicated with me throughout the project. All of a sudden, some product or deliverable would show up, and they would ask for my money. Inventive Byte seemed willing to iterate and iterate until I had exactly what I wanted, to the point where I felt like they were almost too considerate of my needs.

There was a period where we had some difficulty communicating with them, mainly because I didn’t fully understand Zoho. It seems like, overall, we didn’t use Zoho all that much.

There were also times when I felt that my project could use more creative flair. Inventive Byte was excellent about building my ideas, but I wish that I could have added someone else’s ideas to the designs. Although this is probably specific to my case, I would’ve liked to have seen more creative insights from the team.

Have your concept fully developed when you start and create as much documentation as possible. Take an extra month if necessary to narrow down your scope. This will help Inventive Byte understand your needs, especially during the design phase. I thought that I could get by without much preparation, and I feel like I could have gotten more out of the partnership if I had been more thorough at the beginning.

They delivered what they promised within the timelines that they set.

Mobile App Dev for Dating Platform

“They tackle every situation and go above and beyond what most companies would agree to do .”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte is developing an iOS and Android app for a dating platform. Working from set specifications, they add required functionality and make helpful suggestions to improve the UX.

California
Founder, Dating App

Though the app is still in production, it already has an appropriate look that matches the project vision. Inventive Byte maintains a consistently fast turnaround pace and is highly communicative. They take time to understand the project and deliver good work.

I’m the founder of a dating app that is still in production.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inventive Byte?

I needed help developing the app.

They are at the helm of everything from design to development. I told them what I wanted, including some specifications and functionality requirements. Once they had an idea of what I wanted, they took the lead on some items, including a helpline and some other useful suggestions. We have an iterative relationship and go back and forth until we arrive at a happy medium.

The app is for both iOS and Android and links to a few platforms for user logins, including Google and Facebook. It will start as a dating app, but its functions are fairly universal and could easily expand into other fields in the future.

I communicate with a project manager and one or two other team members. I’m not sure how many people they have working on their side, but I’m in direct contact with those two or three individuals.

How did you come to work with Inventive Byte?

I found them on Bumble Bizz. They were friendly and involved, and I felt comfortable talking with them. They made the process very easy, so I decided to work with them.

I’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000 on this project.

I initially contacted them in December 2018, and they’re still working with me on this project.

It’s not up and running yet, but everything looks good so far. They bring my ideas to fruition, and they have a methodical approach to realize my vision. They work very hard and put a lot of effort into a lively design. They send samples to make sure everything is right, and they work very quickly. They’ve certainly cemented my faith in them.

How did Inventive Byte perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re on top of everything; I was surprised by how quick they responded to all my questions or comments. Their turnaround time is very fast, and they keep good documentation of all our interactions. Most of our communication is through emails, texts, or phone calls.

They have a positive outlook and are very encouraging. Their respect and politeness shine through, and they’re very professional. They tackle every situation and go above and beyond what most companies would agree to do. Their vibe is very positive, and I like working with them.

I can’t think of anything negative that stands out.

iOS & Android Dev for Travel Agency Application

“They’re a team of qualified individuals that help customers get projects off the ground.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte is developing a travel application for iOS and Android. They provided consultation services before transitioning the project to active development. They’ve since designed viable wireframes.

San Francisco Bay Area
Desmond Williamson
Founder & CEO, Vakay

Inventive Byte utilizes an open and communicative approach to application development. As a result, their team delivers polished wireframes. Executive-level engagement ensures a productive and collaborative experience. They offer extensive expertise at a reasonable price.

I’m the founder and CEO of Vakay. We’re a travel app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inventive Byte?

I needed an experienced design firm to build out my platform.

First, I spoke with a sales representative and Ankit (CEO, Inventive Byte) via conference call. We talked through my idea for the app and how things would work logistically. They gave me quotes, walked me through how development works, and outlined their role as a third-party resource. That consultation helped me get the project moving.

Once we agreed on a scope of work, I met with the development team assigned to the project. We set up lines of communication and outlined milestones. The app is still within the development process, but the final product will function as a mobile travel agent. Users will be able to book complete travel itineraries through the platform. We plan to release versions of the app for both iOS and Android.

While I initially communicated with their sales representative, Ankit is my primary point of contact. Beyond that, I interact with several developers assigned to my account.

How did you come to work with Inventive Byte?

One of their representatives reached out to me through Bumble Bizz. They were forthcoming about their goal to help young entrepreneurs like myself break into the tech industry. They’re also a small company, so I felt comfortable explaining my ideas and asking the right questions.

We started working together in December 2018, and the project is ongoing.

They’re still in the early stages of development, but I’m highly satisfied with the updates they’ve delivered thus far. Even the initial sketches and wireframes are outstanding.

How did Inventive Byte perform from a project management standpoint?

Ankit is willing to talk about complex ideas while also providing confidentiality. He acts as in advisor of sorts and wants to help me grow my business. I have conference calls with them through WebEx several times a week. We both use Zoho Projects to keep track of ongoing and completed tasks. Documenting our progress allows us to recall essential materials during meetings easily. Overall, their entire team is punctual, organized, and responsive. Ankit usually gets back to me with viable solutions within 1–3 days.

They’re a team of qualified individuals that help customers get projects off the ground. They provide a high level of expertise for an excellent price.

No. There’s nothing I can think of at the moment.

Ask a lot of questions, and don’t be afraid to take the leap. Give Inventive Byte the chance to help you succeed.

They always adhere to project timelines.
    Everything has been great so far.

MVP Dev & Investor Proposals for Mental Health App

“They are invested in my dream, and that means the world.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte is building the MVP of a self-care app with corporate-sponsored incentives. They also assist with investor proposals and crowdfunding.

Kansas City, Missouri
Kristin Rulon
Founder & CEO, Mind Star Health LLC

Inventive Byte’s CEO is directly involved in the project and provides strategic input. Their genuine interest, smooth workflow, and cost-effective approach inspire confidence.

I am the founder and CEO of Mind Star, a mental health app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

I hired Inventive Byte to help build an app that will reward people for taking care of themselves, something that is needed in a world that doesn't recognize the importance of self-care. They are building the MVP and helping me with other aspects of growing my business.

My goal is the build Mind Star into the first chapter of a movement focused on the most crucial factor in any sort of positive change—the mind.

They found me on social media. The fact that Ankit (CEO, Inventive Byte) took the time to call me on a Sunday was enough to win me over.

So far, we are in the software requirements specification stage of the MVP. We’re making decisions on Mind Star’s logos, the landing page, self-care tracker, and overall look and feel. We are also in the crowdsourcing stage of the app development, so we’re putting together proposals and pitch decks for investors and sponsored businesses.

The app will track all forms of self-care, allowing users to build a unique and personal self-care routine that works for them. They can see their progress over time in a way that's fun and engaging. Users get rewards for practicing self-care through business-sponsored incentives. The app allows users to connect with others based solely on health issues, developing a lifeline of support that's genuine and real. They can also connect with a mental health professional when needed.

Right now, it's just me and friends who have agreed in to help. I have put together a voluntary board of mental health professionals—six so far—who offer insights into the app as it's being developed. They also help with connections and spreading awareness about Mind Star.

We are currently in the early stages of building the app, so I don't have any outcomes to report yet. They have just been collecting information from me about what I want. I am excited to see where this relationship leads.

So far, everything is going fairly well.

Ankit is patient and professional. His assurance is incredibly valuable and made me realize the limiting beliefs I had about myself and my abilities. I’m impressed with the fact that I have their CEO's phone number and his attention on my project when I know he has many others. It shows his character and dedication to the company and assures me that I am not just some project they are cranking out. They are invested in my dream, and that means the world.

I would like more notice on phone calls. For example, I received an email for a phone call at around 6 AM for an 11:30 AM call, but I checked my email around noon and missed the phone call completely. A little bit more notice would be helpful.

Overall Score I feel like they are investing in not just my app but in me.
    The phone calls meet my expectations.
    It has been more affordable to make my dream a reality than I thought.
    They are wonderful and impressive.
    We are early in the process, but I've already suggested them twice to people with app ideas.

Ongoing Design and Dev for Music Game App

" I feel that Inventive Byte really wants to give me the best app they possibly can."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Inventive Byte is in charge of the complete design and development of a music app, focusing on making it user-friendly and fun. Wireframes and design layouts have been completed so far.

Fremont, California
Kevin Linney
Founder & CEO, 4fame

Everything involving the project is going as planned thanks to a smooth workflow, their professionalism, and openness to feedback. Inventive Byte is always easy to reach, and while they do move their staff around a lot, the hassle is offset by their organized approach.

I'm the founder and CEO of 4fame, a music gaming app that allows people to judge music based on a 40-second clip of audio with no visual representation. Music is an auditory experience, but with the rise of video, it seems that music is becoming more visual than auditory.

4fame allows fans to discover good music based on sound. The gaming aspect of the app gives fans and artists the ability to raise their status based on choosing or making good music and getting approval from their peers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inventive Byte?

We hired them to fully develop our app, including design and programming.

Our goals are to obtain a fully-functional app that's user-friendly and provides a positive experience for fans and music artists. We hope it turns out visually attractive and be addictive for users.

We found them on Google. We were looking at three other mobile app development companies, but they didn't seem to understand our vision. I ultimately made the decision to use Inventive Byte.

The project required a design and development team. We currently have established a design and determined how we would like the app to work. We have calls twice a week in which we provide our layout ideas and then discuss how we would like things to operate.

Inventive Byte is responsible for bringing our vision to reality. We've given them every detail as far as design and functionality goes. The app is being developed for both iOS and Android devices.

The team seems to change every few phone calls, but everyone we have dealt with has been great. The only issue is that some people don't seem to be familiar with the project, so we have to go over everything again.

Though the app isn't complete yet, we have some designs and wireframes ready. Everything seems to be going as planned thus far.

The workflow has been good. Sometimes, we don't receive things when they say they are going to send them, or they send us stuff right before our conference calls, so we really don't have time to review the material before the call. It's not a big issue, because we just postpone the discussion until the next call. Regardless, they're very receptive to our feedback and have never been unprofessional with our project.

I really like that they're organized and that there's always somebody that we can reach at anytime if we have an issue. I've worked with other teams that were just interested in making a quick dollar off of my project instead of giving the best that they have. I feel that Inventive Byte really wants to give me the best app they possibly can.

Everything has been good, though we would like to get an email or notification that somebody new is going to be working on our project. Sometimes, during our video conference calls, a random name will pop up on the screen and we have no idea who it is and why are they there, and end up wondering what happened to the last guy.

They've been awesome to work with so far.