We craft beauty that increases people's wellbeing

We are a brand design studio based in Med - Col. Striving to create aesthetic, bold and communicative projects

• Calle 5G # 32 - 103
    Medellin, ANT 050021
    Colombia

Chef Burger Company, Iluma, Yerbabuena, Maaji, True
Taller de Hierbas Image

Taller de Hierbas

Solution

From the beginning, there was something special about this brand. All their products were handmade with love in small batches by a four-member family. Their work inspired us to create a visual system made with pencil drown herb illustrations representing the handmade process, mixed with straight grids that simulate the shelves where all their creations are stored. Finally, we kept using colors as the brand did

to differentiate each product; this gives a fresh style to the whole brand.
Catalán | Delicatesses Image

Catalán | Delicatesses

Brief/

Catalán is a delicatessen brand founded in the Colombian countryside. Since its foundation in 1989, all their animals are free-range and fed on grazing. This family-owned company believes in the transparency of their meats, and it is considered one of its core values.

With a great story to tell and the increasing need for differentiation, the idea of ​​redefining a new identity for Catalán

arises.

Solution/

Back to the roots / Back to tradition.

Catalán gained recognition in the consumers' minds as a premium brand, but over time, while products maintained their quality, the identity itself was diluted until it had no differentiation.

From the design process, we wanted to focus strategically to reflect that traditional background through a story to be told from the shelves. Catalán underwent a drastic change from the logo to the packaging that allowed the brand to stand up and claim all the experience earned for 20 years.

The new Catalán packages illustrate a meadow, a traditional Colombian country house, an ear pod tree, and a farmer with his grandson. These are local family ingredients that fall over the fields where animals feed on.

Booming Beauty Image

Booming Beauty

Brief/

Booming is more than just makeup. It is a concept of beauty that goes beyond stereotypes and gender, using color to bring the best out of each one.

Taking inspiration from Los Angeles "the place where dreams come true" and its sunsets, Booming translates all this idea into bright, matte and bright color makeup palettes.

During the brand strategy

phase, we found out that the brand had to be a total experience, looking after every detail from the website to the unboxing. Once we defined the brand's central concept, "a dream come true," it was now time for the brand identity. We designed a visual system using foil and glitter finishes. The goal was to delight the senses beyond visual textures and proper usage of typography.

Booming is a dream come true made of color, basic shapes, and eye-catching plus fine details.

Lemoon Image

Lemoon

Brief/

The Rangpur lime is one of the many varieties of lemon that can be found in our country. Although it is not the most commercial due to its physical appearance, it has more properties than those of a conventional lemon. This project was born on a traditional farm in Caldas, the idea was to squeeze the potential out of this fruit.

A drink: the key/

The client came up

with the idea to use this Ranpur's lime and turn it into different products, especially "Guandolo" a traditional drink similar to the famous "Aguas Frescas" –known for its refreshing effect–. The Rangpur lime adds a great flavor to the recipe, which also contains melted panela. It also allowed the business to develop mixtures with Jamaica flower, beer, Jägermeister, and yogurt-based ice cream.

Solution/

​We created an identity that evokes the traditional “Vida del campo” and, at the same time, an actual but rooted look. A brand from a local origin made for the world.

The result of this process ended in a brand that reflected not only the freshness of this fruit but the traditional life out in the countryside, one that comes from the hands of those who collect it, represented in “La Campesina” the main character.

–The beauty of nature-inspired us to develop this graphic system through colors, shapes, and textures which also are a reminder of the beauty we find in our local context.

Logomania by invade design

A sequence of trademarks created and animated by invade design. More of invade design's work on www.invadedesign.com

Urban Rock Image

Urban Rock

This year, we had the opportunity to meet the team behind the clothing brand Urban Rock, based in Medellín, which has become a reference in the local market, in terms of women’s casual clothing. It currently has several outlets in the city, and it found commercial strengths in a versatile and flowing way thanks to its

organic growth.

Full article in Medium

TRUE Image

TRUE

This branding gave us a Bronze in the LAD Awards 2019. It is a streetwear brand under the motto "We stay True after all."

Everyone is welcomed, no matter your race, sex, or preferences.

In 2019, we designed and managed Cantera Pro Sports. A Continental cycling team that focused on promoting Colombian youngsters under solid values.

Re-designing Chef Burger Company

Finding an opportunity on the market and developing an offer to supply it is essential for all brands. But you can make this something extraordinary by transforming the market needs into emotions, using the brand to drive a narrative that goes beyond a product’s benefits or qualities.

Since the beginning, Chef Burger believes in the power of a story, a story you tell with each detail, from the smallest ingredient to the staff’s attitude.

Chef Burger Kids Image

Chef Burger Kids

We made this fun illustration for Chef Burger Company in Colombia. This brand believes in the value of content creation and the power of design.

This piece has received a lot of joy between families and customers.

Heladería Magda | Ice Cream Shop Image

Heladería Magda | Ice Cream Shop

This project was born with the intention to preserve an old familiar tradition of making ice cream which comes from Ciénaga, Magdalena, Colombia. This tradition is now in the third generation. This ice cream is known to be a very unique recipe and had become very popular in its hometown, so the family decided to brand it.

After understanding these insights, Magda was presented as the most accurate name for the brand because of its geographical origin and its feminine and familiar connotation.

I love you because we hate the same things | The Somos Image

I love you because we hate the same things | The Somos

"I love you because we hate the same things" is a marketing campaign made for The Somos Hotel in Medellin, Colombia. Its goal was to generate awareness about common problems in the city that people tend to ignore.

Mosquito Cafe Image

Mosquito Cafe

We conceived a very local but different identity for Mosquito Cafe. We use a very common insect in Medellin, Colombia to change its perception and make it more fun and cooler.

Barba Roja Man Care Image

Barba Roja Man Care

It is a high testosterone concept for branding. Inspired by roads, speed, and fire, this brand looks for niche-audience.

People interested in looking good a showing of their lifestyle can be the best description for its audience.

Branding & Package Design for Denim Fashion Company

"I feel that they were able to gather my philosophy and everything that I wanted to represent with the brand."

Aug. 2018 - Feb. 2019

As part of a wide range of branding services, invade design workshopped a distinctive name, logo, and visual identity. They also designed the packaging and continue to be a go-to for future projects.

Sofia Gomez Angel
Fashion Designer, Not a Uniform

The public received the branding well, and users on social channels compliment the work done. invade design was organized from the start, keeping to their deadlines and suggesting creative ideas. Their strong performance helped cement a long-term partnership.

Not a Uniform is a denim based brand focused on sustainability and customization. What we actually do is that we take denim garments such as: jeans, jackets, skirts, etc and we "give them a second life" through different laundry processes.

What we aim for is that consumers buy less and reuse more by renewing those garments they already own. Our next project is to offer from scratch jeans, the idea is that the consumer would be able to chose from fabric to fit and all the different laundry processes they want, creating their own customized denim garment.

I am the creator of Not a Uniform, therefore I am in charge of new developments, customer satisfaction, samples, contacting and advising customers on the different laundry processes that they can apply to their garments and therefore in charged to develop each garment that enters NAU.

Actually I have a person that works with me, she is in charge of social media and also she supports me in all the tasks I already mentioned before.

For what projects/services did your company hire invade design?

I hired Invade for the branding of NAU, they came up with the name, image, packaging and later on with the design of our website (that is in the making)

I wanted a very fun and familiar brand, a different name with meaning. I wanted to create a community, have a very distinctive logo, bright colors, not to be an other traditional denim brand with blue and mustard colors. I wanted something different as Not a Uniform represents not only a brand but a belief.

Honestly they where my only option as I consider them the best branding company in Colombia. They have a great team work not only between them but also with me, the client. It was a very fun process because of their great attitude.

I chose invade because after looking up their work I was really surprised with their amazing results. It was a long process but totally worth it! I say long because of me, I changed my mind several times was very indecisive and I dare to say that Not a Uniform is what it is today because of invade.

More than hiring them as a service they have become my everyday solution, they have accompanied me throughout all the process, advising me as a family, I am very grateful for their work and PATIENCE.

We first encountered by me telling them about what I wanted the brand to be, my philosophy, and what I wanted to represent... I was BLANK about the name and image.

After that we met again and they made their first proposal, with timelines, aesthetic references, and explaining how all the process will be. (I must say that all the dates they promised me where accomplished on time). This was all about having meetings and reviewing their proposals.

We had a moment in which we were not totally satisfied about the name, as a solution invade provided us with a workshop that lasted an entire morning, it was a really cool exercise in which we came up with the name NOT A UNIFORM.

After that everything came smoothly, a week after we met again where they proposed all the image, colors, logo and the main idea of how the brand would look like. It was love at first sight jajaja really.

Finally it was just about they presenting the project as a result, lucky me it didn't ended there, they accompanied me to meet with all the suppliers I needed for all the packaging process.

Later on as I was launching the brand they where constantly advising me on every doubt I had, and that is until today one year later.I must say that every idea or new project I want to develop Invade is my first choice.

I worker with Carlos, Mateo and in that time Andres. An AMAZING team! Carlos in charged of the data and more administrative matters, Mateo as de design leader and Andres supporting and helping Mateo.

POSITIVE. We constantly encounter with compliments regarding all the brand image, I mean it. We brag a lot about the great work Invade made with our brand as we got asked constantly about who did all the branding of NAU.

Not a Uniform regardless is a very new brand is constantly growing, consumers and people who finds us in social media compliments us a lot of how a great idea is and the future the brand has.

As I said before, this wouldn't be possible without invade because I feel that they were able to gather my philosophy and everything that I wanted to represent with the brand.

As I mentioned before everything went out smoothly, they are my closest advisors on everything no matter how big or small. Everytime I contact them through WhatsApp or email, the response is super effective and very enrichment.

Everything jajaja. Not only the team but their office is also really cool, the great service they provide, how well they make you feel that you don't want to leave their office but just stay there and create with them.

Also the timing! They are super well organized on their dates. And obviously their work and ideas, they have not only a great professional quality but also great personal.

I believe we can all improve, but I don't have any specific complain, I love working with them and hope to continue that way.

Overall Score I love invade and looking forward to continuing working with them
    Great, that are always available for you, they are friendly easy to reach.
    I love about them that they are aware of the amazing job they make and how much work it takes, so they charge what they deserve
    Amazing quality, I loveeeee my brand's image and couldn't ask for something better.
    TOTALLY

Branding for Print & Textile Company

"The brand identity they created was perfect."

invade design provided branding support for a print and textile company. They helped create a new identity, including making brochures and branding materials.

Owner, Print & Textile Company

The work from the invade design team helped the business achieve a new identity they love. The quick support and strong deliverables made them a favorable partner for future projects. Their ability to grasp the needs of the project made them stand out.

I’m the owner of a print and textile company.

What challenge were you trying to address with invade design?

I hired invade design because I needed help with branding.

Their team designed my brand identity and made brochures for my prints. They provided materials to give me a more professional image.

I worked with Carlos (Project Manager) and one other person from their team.

How did you come to work with invade design?

I found them on Behance and loved their profile.

I spent $3,000.

Our engagement ran from January–March 2019.

They delivered what I wanted and understood what I was looking for. I’m happy with the results. I have more clients thanks to the new identity they gave me.

How did invade design perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was great during the project. I didn’t have to do many corrections on their work.

I always want to work with them for my projects. The brand identity they created was perfect.

No, there’s nothing.

Branding & E-commerce Dev for Apparel & Fashion Brand

"Sales increased by 30–40% after launching the site made by them."

Q1 2016 - Ongoing

invade design created a Shopify site for a women’s clothing brand. They also provided branding and social media marketing services.

Manuela Pineda
Owner, Pura Clothes

invade designs’ work has been met with positive acclaim. As a result of their work, the new brand is flourishing. Customers can expect an efficient team that handles their clients’ image holistically and effectively.

Pura Clothes is a fashion brand in Medellín, Colombia, designing women’s clothes. We work with single mothers in the region, creating fashion for the 18-50-year-old demographic. We’ve been in the market since 2015.

What challenge were you trying to address with invade design?

I needed help with branding.

They built my site in Shopify. The team studied the market in order to create an image or branding that could compete not only in Colombia but internationally.

invade design provided branding, they designed and developed my website, and they’ve also made pieces for my social media. They’re also creating all my packaging and stationery pieces.

Initially, I  had contact with one of their business developers. I’ve worked with the two designers who built my site, and with the person in charge of administration.

How did you come to work with invade design?

I knew their work for other brands in the region, including one of the biggest companies in Colombia. I contacted them, and they were very friendly and professional. I didn’t know anything about design, so they helped me with everything.

The branding cost around $4,000, and the website development was $5,000.

I started working with invade design in 2017, and it’s ongoing.

They’re the best in Medellín. They know the process well, and they focus on every single step of the process. I felt very comfortable working with them, because they’re very supportive in helping me create a brand that can go outside Colombia.

They made a perfect image for Pura Clothes, which a lot of people can identify as a good brand. Sales increased by 30–40% after launching the site made by them.

I’m very happy to be working with them. They’re very friendly and professional, they deliver on time, and they focus very well on what they’re doing. I’m planning to work with them for a long time. invade design is the studio for my brand.

How did invade design perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m in touch every day with their project manager when we’re working together. They’re always available for us, and we can communicate with them through email and WhatsApp.

They not only provide a service, but they get involved with the brand. They investigate, and they’re always looking for things that can work for us, as a client. They’re not only selling us a product or service; they’re interested in what we’re doing. If we’re not working together and they find something that can help us grow, they’ll share it with us.

Their design is very international, and they deliver a complete package. They didn’t just give us the final logo, but also showed us how they did the typography and logotype so that we could see what made our brand different from the others. That’s very important for a brand looking toward doing brand design.

invade design can work with brands from Colombia and the rest of the world, and my advice is to trust in the talent of emerging brand designers like them. They create brands that will last through time.

Branding & Design for Ice Cream Company

"They really care about knowing us as their client and what we want to communicate."

May 2018 - Ongoing

invade design provided branding support for an ice cream store. They created a logo and brand image after gaining insight about the business. They’re now working on the e-commerce page and packaging.

Mariana Isaza
Owner, Heladaría Magda

The final deliverables have fully satisfied the client; the history and passions of the brand were fully captured in invade design’s work. Their motivation to understand every aspect of the business and convey it in the design was phenomenal.

I am the owner of Heladaria Magda, an ice cream shop. My company uses family recipes and all our flavors are part of our culture.

What challenge were you trying to address with invade design?

We have a lot of food from our region, and the most important thing we wanted to do was design the brand for our shop. We wanted the brand to be very familiar so that people want to buy unique ice and also find it on Instagram and want to get that ice cream into their homes.

They took the information we gave them and advised us a lot. They were interested in what the brand is doing, about our culture and the things that we wanted to communicate. They focused on communicating the philosophy and history in the design of our brand and produced our logo.

Since then, they’ve moved to now designing my e-commerce page and packaging, amongst other things.

I’m mostly in contact with one person who keeps us up to date on the project. Two designers and the manager of the company are also involved in our meetings.

How did you come to work with invade design?

We live in the same city, and they’ve designed a lot of brands for restaurants, clothing companies, and bars in Columbia.

I’ve spent between $1,500–$2,000.

The work began in April 2018, and we’re still working together.

I’m very satisfied. I’d do the project again with them; I highly recommend them. They were able to communicate everything I wanted in our brand and in the design. They really understood my philosophy and I can see it in my brand design.

How did invade design perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication between our teams is very fast. They tell me how long they will take to produce something, and they do it.

They really care about knowing us as their client and what we want to communicate. They study different things and other brands, and they truly care about what they do. They’ve taken on our big challenge for them and I feel very important. I also know some of the designers and they’re happy working there. I think they’re doing everything well.

No, they’re a really good company.

Branding & E-commerce Dev for Small Batch Coffee Company

“This team really understood what I really needed and they worked out the budget for me.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Invade design provides branding and e-commerce web development services for a small batch coffee company. Their work includes work on a Shopify platform and photographs for social media.

Hernan Prada
Founder, MULE Coffee

Invade design’s work has been met with positive acclaim. The team works hard to fulfill its clients’ expectations in site design, packaging, and pictures. Communicative and supportive, customers can expect a team that’s easy to work with.

I’m the founder of MULE Coffee, a small batch coffee company.

What challenge were you trying to address with invade design?

I needed help with branding and e-commerce web development.

I did everything with them with the branding, website, and photographs for social media. They took a template from Shopify and made it fit my brand.

I’m in contact with Tomás (Design Director).

How did you come to work with invade design?

A friend recommended them who had used them for branding for their high-end restaurant. They’re well known in Colombia. I contacted them and they gave me estimates and I saw their background and some projects they’d done in the past. I liked them.

We’ve invested $5,000.

We started working together in January 2020 and with the Coronavirus situation, everything is on standby as a brand. I was supposed to launch the website last month and couldn’t because everything is closed. Everything is done and ready to go. The work is ongoing.

I had a very good experience with them. They did an awesome job on the branding. I wanted a very artesano, very handmade, a little vintage, and a professional brand. I wanted the hipster community to see it as a handcrafted product. I got everything I expected.

The packaging is perfect and describes the coffee in a good, easy to understand way. Customers can know where the coffee is coming from and why they’re paying a higher price. They took some pictures of my products that I really like. I’m going to need more of this service. I’m very pleased with the work they did.

How did invade design perform from a project management standpoint?

Despite the distance, I had a very good experience. Every time I had to contact them; they were always there for me. I always have contact with them. We communicate via phone. We do video meetings where they show me the project and where they are at in the project.

Sometimes I had to change things or didn’t like something and they didn’t complain about making the change. One week after, what I was expecting was done.  They usually delivered on time.

The competition is very high right now in design, but it’s about communication and if they understand what you really need. This team really understood what I really needed and they worked out the budget for me.

I don’t have anything negative to say about them. Everything was very easygoing.

They’re really easygoing and they try to please you by reading your mind. Design is about what you have in your head and what you imagine. They did an awesome job for me. It’s exactly what I was expecting. They really understood what the market needed for me.

They were always on time, except once or twice.
    The price is very affordable. They delivered a lot for the price.
    The quality of their work is very high.

Re-Branding for Colombian Restaurant

"invade design is very professional and approachable with a solid knowledge of our sector."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

invade design is leading a rebrand for a restaurant. They redesigned the client’s logo, built a website from scratch, and created content and photos for Facebook and Instagram.

Pedro Restrepo
Manager, Cocina La Maga

The client has seen positive results, such as more sales and 500 new Instagram followers, from invade design’s work. The team demonstrates a high level of industry knowledge in branding and the food industry. Their willingness to go above and beyond stands out from the competition.

I’m the manager of Cocina La Maga, a restaurant on the outskirts of Medellín, Colombia. We supply bread for other restaurants among their services.

What challenge were you trying to address with invade design?

We bought the restaurant nine months ago and needed help with our rebranding process.

invade design built our website from scratch. They designed a new logo for our boxes and envelopes and helped transform our menu and employee uniform. The team also assisted with social media changes to our Instagram and Facebook. They took professional photos of our products that will provide us with a year’s worth of content.

I have contact with four people.

How did you come to work with invade design?

invade design focuses on the food industry, from restaurants and bakeries to food plants and brands. I saw their work in some other restaurants and contacted them because of their vast experience in the sector.

We’ve spent about $3,500.

The partnership started in September 2019 and is ongoing.

We have 500 more followers on Instagram. We also have new clients and sales — especially with restaurants that buy our bread — but the impact of invade design’s work on that is difficult to measure.

How did invade design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very punctual and make communication easy. The first part of the project was estimated to take six months and invade design completed it on time.

The photographs were very good. We have pictures of the products that we can send to clients so that they can choose what they want with additional information. We’ve had great results with invade design.

No, not really.

I would choose them again. invade design is very professional and approachable with a solid knowledge of our sector. They even go a little bit beyond what they have to do, recommending other suppliers that might help us or clients that might be interested in our business.