One design studio to fit your needs and then some.

Functional, beautiful, accessible design.

From simple logo designs to full branding packages, creating variety with uniformity, I make sure that your business stands out in the best of ways. Creating custom websites, one of a kind graphic elements, and marketing materials that stand out, Intricate Designs is your one-stop solution to all your graphic and web design needs.

Making sure that you are in the loop throughout the entire process, and that your every need and want is heard and taken care of. You can be confident that you're going to love your design and that it is going to work for you and your business success.

You need a designer that’s gonna be with you every step of the way and make sure you’re taken care of, I’m your girl.

Freelancer
2018
Thornton, CO
  • 8961 York St
    Thornton, CO 80229

Raising A Legacy Image

Raising A Legacy

Raising a Legacy needed many services, including e-commerce web development and design, content creation and print media design. They turned to Intricate Designs to address the full scale of their needs, and the agency delivered a top-to-bottom service that helped Raising A Legacy create a digital and print legacy of their own.

Holistic Harmony Image

Holistic Harmony

Intricate Designs provided a full branding package for Holistic Harmony, including color scheme, iconography, typography, and print materials. This helped the brand engage with their customer base in a natural and organic way, much like their products themselves.

JTastyy Image

JTastyy

JTastyy was a dessert brand in need of an online presence. Intricate Designs provided a website as appealing as the client's sweets, showcasing their products and information about the brand in an engaging, visually beautiful site.

Roll Play Lead Image

Roll Play Lead

Full Branding Package

Graphic Design & Advertising for Leadership Dev Organization

"Intricate Designs is very responsive, receptive, and creative."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Intricate Designs creates flyers and social media posts to advertise the business' services. They also did a complete logo and branding package rebrand and created various marketing materials for conventions.

Denver, Colorado
Jamie Flecknoe
Owner, Roll Play Lead

Intricate Designs has produced exceptional work thus far while adhering to the business’ voice. The team is easily accessible and communicates often, and they deliver their work on time. They are a supportive and enthusiastic partner who is committed to creating high-quality designs at a fair price.

I’m the founder and owner of Roll Play Lead. I work with teenagers using the game Dungeons & Dragons to do social skill and leadership development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intricate Designs?

Because I'm the sole business owner and do a lot of planning and campaigns, it takes me a long time to create ads that I can put on my social media pages. I initially reached out to Intricate Designs to help with flyers for recreational centers, as well as online ads.

My goal is to get parents interested enough to get their teenagers to sign up. I wanted to convey the work I do as easily as possible through a flyer, and to make it visually appealing.

Initially, Arlene (Owner) just made the flyers and social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Our business relationship grew from that, and she redesigned my entire logo — a small one for Facebook and a larger one for documents — and branding package.

Right before the pandemic began, I started doing conventions. Intricate Designs designed beautiful brochures that I could have at tables, business cards, and a high-resolution graphic for a banner.

Arlene is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Intricate Designs?

I’m part of a Facebook group for women who own their own business, and I posted that I was looking for someone to help me with graphic work. I got a couple of responses, but I chose Arlene because she was the first one to message me privately, which made me feel like she was more eager.

After consulting with her and a couple of other women, I noticed Intricate Designs’ prices were much more flexible, which drew me in because my business was new at the time. Once I told her about my business, she immediately saw the appeal and the need for the work that I do and was interested in it.

I’ve spent less than $600 so far.

We began working together in about November 2019. I’m now part of a volunteer group for another organization, and I’m working with Arlene for that. She also still does work for Roll Play Lead.

Intricate Designs’ designs were wonderful. After I explained my business to Arlene, I never had to touch base with her again in that aspect with regards to our messaging. Once she understood the business concept itself, all of the designs she created fit the model.

I can easily say for a fact that before I started working with Arlene, I was seeing 15 kids per week. As the company has grown and through Intricate Designs’ designs, I’ve started seeing over 30 kids per week. I attribute a lot of that to Arlene’s ability to help me advertise better.

How did Intricate Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Arlene is easy to get in touch with. We mostly communicate via Facebook, and we also use email where I send her lists. She calls me with updates for bigger projects, and she communicates quite frequently. Intricate Designs is very responsive, receptive, and creative.

I’ve never had a problem with deadlines. She contacts me if anything gets caught up for any reason, but she’s delivered all of the projects in a timely manner.

Intricate Designs’ enthusiasm is great. Arlene is willing to work with my budget while still making high-quality designs. I always recommend Intricate Designs when someone is looking for a graphic design partner because I’ve had such a positive experience with the company.

Arlene cares about the work that I do. She follows me on a lot of my social media platforms, and she always shares my content with her followers. That tells me that she cares about my work and doesn’t just have me as a client to make money.

No, I have no suggestions. I enjoy working with Intricate Designs, and I really like their work.

Go in with a rough idea of what you’re looking for. Set deadlines and goals, and be open-minded. Intricate Designs will have a lot of good ideas too, so be open to seeing what Arlene can do for you. She has a good eye for design.

Design, SEO, & Branding for Educational Product Company

“Her ability to leverage her skills to create a professional site is impressive.”

Jan. 2019 – Ongoing

Intricate Designs serves as an ongoing website design partner using WordPress, adjusting the site for clarity. They update the site to increase its SEO performance and also contribute to branding design.

Colorado
Niki Peck
Owner, Raising a Legacy

Accommodating and knowledgeable, the team is consistently able to make appropriate upgrades to the site, using their superior design experience. Users find the work accessible and professional. Their active communication skill and overall empathy made for a smooth collaboration.

I have a few companies that Intricate Designs does work with. The first is a barbecue catering company and food truck. The other is a craft box design company. I’m the owner of both businesses and also an educational company for kids.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intricate Designs?

I needed help with web design.

She designed my website a few times. I had the platform on Squarespace, and she cleaned it up a bit to start. Then, I decided that I needed something more detailed. So, she designed the new site from scratch and adds to it monthly.

Additionally, she updates my current products that I’m selling and makes sure its performing well from an SEO perspective. She also designs the activity guides that come with activity guides. Certain branding components, like logo design, revisions are also handled by her.

How did you come to work with Intricate Designs?

I met her through some friends while I was looking for a website partner. She has a design degree, so she understands the fundamentals of the art of design.

We’ve spent under $5,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together since January 2019. Our teams still collaborate.

I really enjoy the work that she does. So far, I’ve noticed increases in traffic to my site because of her SEO efforts. She’s able to bring my vision to life. I’m not a great designer, so I was able to provide her with general information for execution. Once she started designing my activity guides, I received tons of positive feedback on how professional the products look. She’s flexible and adaptable, taking time to help me focus the site inward on my mission.

How did Intricate Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

She is very good at delivering on time. Sometimes, our tasks have pretty hard deadlines. I’m sure she’s spent late nights working on my account in order to get everything done on time. When she sends out activity guides, she sends me drafts to make sure that I’m happy with her work so far. It’s important to her that her work is in line with my mission and brand.

She has a degree in design, so she understands the complexities of the industry. Her ability to leverage her skills to create a professional site is impressive. When she doesn’t understand something, she doesn’t get frustrated—she can always work through it.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Trust that she can deliver a great design and product. I really let her use her creative energy to come to a solution. That’s worked well.

Overall Score I’m very happy with my experience.
    I changed something up last minute, but she published on that tight deadline.
    She presented me with the most reasonable cost.
    They’ve delivered quality work on time.