One design studio to fit your needs and then some.

Functional, beautiful, accessible design.

From simple logo designs to full branding packages, creating variety with uniformity, I make sure that your business stands out in the best of ways. Creating custom websites, one of a kind graphic elements, and marketing materials that stand out, Intricate Designs is your one-stop solution to all your graphic and web design needs.

Making sure that you are in the loop throughout the entire process, and that your every need and want is heard and taken care of. You can be confident that you're going to love your design and that it is going to work for you and your business success.

You need a designer that’s gonna be with you every step of the way and make sure you’re taken care of, I’m your girl.

Freelancer
2018
Thornton, CO
  • 8961 York St
    Thornton, CO 80229

Raising A Legacy Image

Raising A Legacy

Raising a Legacy needed many services, including e-commerce web development and design, content creation and print media design. They turned to Intricate Designs to address the full scale of their needs, and the agency delivered a top-to-bottom service that helped Raising A Legacy create a digital and print legacy of their own.

Holistic Harmony Image

Holistic Harmony

Intricate Designs provided a full branding package for Holistic Harmony, including color scheme, iconography, typography, and print materials. This helped the brand engage with their customer base in a natural and organic way, much like their products themselves.

JTastyy Image

JTastyy

JTastyy was a dessert brand in need of an online presence. Intricate Designs provided a website as appealing as the client's sweets, showcasing their products and information about the brand in an engaging, visually beautiful site.

Roll Play Lead Image

Roll Play Lead

Full Branding Package

Design, SEO, & Branding for Educational Product Company

“Her ability to leverage her skills to create a professional site is impressive.”

Jan. 2019 – Ongoing

Intricate Designs serves as an ongoing website design partner using WordPress, adjusting the site for clarity. They update the site to increase its SEO performance and also contribute to branding design.

Colorado
Niki Peck
Owner, Raising a Legacy

Accommodating and knowledgeable, the team is consistently able to make appropriate upgrades to the site, using their superior design experience. Users find the work accessible and professional. Their active communication skill and overall empathy made for a smooth collaboration.

I have a few companies that Intricate Designs does work with. The first is a barbecue catering company and food truck. The other is a craft box design company. I’m the owner of both businesses and also an educational company for kids.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intricate Designs?

I needed help with web design.

She designed my website a few times. I had the platform on Squarespace, and she cleaned it up a bit to start. Then, I decided that I needed something more detailed. So, she designed the new site from scratch and adds to it monthly.

Additionally, she updates my current products that I’m selling and makes sure its performing well from an SEO perspective. She also designs the activity guides that come with activity guides. Certain branding components, like logo design, revisions are also handled by her.

How did you come to work with Intricate Designs?

I met her through some friends while I was looking for a website partner. She has a design degree, so she understands the fundamentals of the art of design.

We’ve spent under $5,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together since January 2019. Our teams still collaborate.

I really enjoy the work that she does. So far, I’ve noticed increases in traffic to my site because of her SEO efforts. She’s able to bring my vision to life. I’m not a great designer, so I was able to provide her with general information for execution. Once she started designing my activity guides, I received tons of positive feedback on how professional the products look. She’s flexible and adaptable, taking time to help me focus the site inward on my mission.

How did Intricate Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

She is very good at delivering on time. Sometimes, our tasks have pretty hard deadlines. I’m sure she’s spent late nights working on my account in order to get everything done on time. When she sends out activity guides, she sends me drafts to make sure that I’m happy with her work so far. It’s important to her that her work is in line with my mission and brand.

She has a degree in design, so she understands the complexities of the industry. Her ability to leverage her skills to create a professional site is impressive. When she doesn’t understand something, she doesn’t get frustrated—she can always work through it.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Trust that she can deliver a great design and product. I really let her use her creative energy to come to a solution. That’s worked well.

Overall Score I’m very happy with my experience.
    I changed something up last minute, but she published on that tight deadline.
    She presented me with the most reasonable cost.
    They’ve delivered quality work on time.