The Patient Growth Experts

Intrepy is an award-winning healthcare marketing agency offering industry-leading digital marketing solutions to help healthcare organizations reach new patients.

We offer digital marketing services that include website design, SEO, digital advertising, graphic design, social media management, content marketing, social media advertising, reviews generation and physician liaison training.

Our goal is to generate new, trackable revenue by establishing your brand online, increase visibility and converting targeted traffic.

Atlanta, GA
  • United States

Website Design & Digital Marketing for Healthcare Company

"Their knowledge of digital marketing and the medical industry has been impressive."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Intrepy Healthcare Marketing designed and developed a blog, and they also manage a Twitter and Facebook account.

Atlanta, Georgia
Andrew Pugliese
Infectious Disease Physician & Owner, The ID Doc

Social media followers have increased since the engagement started. The blog has attracted attention from industry peers and new patients. Intrepy Healthcare Marketing maintains an effective method of managing tasks.

3X Board Certified Infectious Disease Physician at IDC of Georgia and Owner of The ID Doc and online blog focus on investigating the cause of diseases.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intrepy Healthcare Marketing?

Intrepy Healthcare Marketing designed and developed my blogging website and created and runs my social media profiles: Twitter & Facebook.

My goal was to attract more patients to my practice and establish myself as a thought leader in my areas of focus.

They have handled marketing for our infectious disease practice.

Intrepy Healthcare Marketing developed and online digital marketing strategy and branding to help me reach new patients and establish myself as a thought leader in the medical space. They built my blog and have grown my Twitter to over 10,000 followers.

My team was made up of the agency owners available as needed, web designer, SEO expert, social media manager, and project manager.

My Twitter has grown to over 10K followers and drives 1,000s of people to my website, coupled with my Facebook success. I have been published in some of the largest online websites in my space including KevinMD.com, LymeDisease.org, Physician's Weekly, and more! I have patients coming in from all around the country because they have found me and my blog online.

The workflow has been great.

All good so far.

Overall Score Highly recommend them!
    Easy and convenient
    Competitive and fair.
    Work looks outstanding!
    Very likely!

Web Development & Marketing for Book Launch

"Their transparency, clarity, strategy, and skill were great."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Intrepy Healthcare Marketing built a website to promote a book launch. They also set up a launch group, created photos and graphics, and linked email marketing tools.

Orlando, Florida
Jimmy Knott
Owner, Jimmy Knott Inc.

The website received enthusiastic feedback and the launch group attracted nearly 200 peer-to-peer promoters, setting a solid foundation for the book launch. Intrepy Healthcare Marketing distinguished themselves with their transparent management and fresh, creative ideas.

My company is Jimmy Knott Inc. I'm Dr. Jimmy Knott, an author, speaker, and pastor. I started this company 20 years ago as a conduit for writing, speaking, and supplementing my full-time focus on ministry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intrepy Healthcare Marketing?

As I near retirement, I'm writing full-length non-fiction books on leadership and faith. My first book, while successful, mainly relied on my existing network of family and friends despite being on all the major marketplaces. When I wrote a second book, I wanted to get serious about promotion long before the book launched. I approached Intrepy Healthcare Marketing to help me formulate and execute a launch strategy.

The major goal was to establish my personal online brand and create a platform to grow the brand through content. The second major goal was to create substantial nationwide exposure and buzz around the new book, getting it to trend on Amazon and ensuring a successful launch with high sales volume.

I had a long relationship with one of the business partners, and have watched what the agency has created over the years, so I knew they would be a great fit.

Intrepy Healthcare Marketing built a personal blog that housed a book shop with e-commerce, podcasting, blogging, and email capabilities. After launching the site, they set up and began to grow my social media platforms. They helped me build a "launch team" that got people to read the book, promote it, and ensure its success.

They kept the focus of the website on me, knowing that run-of-the-mill stock photos wouldn't cut it. They coordinated a photoshoot to gather new headshots and "action" shots, which made a huge difference. They set up email marketing automation tools, integrated them with my website, and created all the graphics.

The project team included an account manager, website developer, social media manager, and graphic designer. The owners were available at a moment's notice and involved in the planning and strategy.

The book will launch in the next two weeks. I'm extremely happy with the website and know it is the first major step toward growing my fanbase and establishing myself as a thought leader. The feedback I receive is amazing. The pre-launch process has been a great success, and I can't wait to see the launch.

After three months of promotion, the launch team is nearing 200 people! In comparison, many of my author associates have around 50 people in their launch team. It's been a major success.

My account manager makes communication a breeze. They use a great project management software to track and prioritize upcoming tasks. We have access and can see what has been done, what is currently being done, and what is scheduled for the future. We can also make new requests on the fly and share screens for project updates.

Their transparency, clarity, strategy, and skill were great. I highly recommend them for web design and digital marketing. Their team thinks outside the box and excels at executing solutions "where the rubber meets the road."

No, everything has been good so far.

Overall Score Thanks, Intrepy Healthcare Marketing!
    It's quick and painless; they schedule meetings within the same week.
    The value is certainly present; the price and quality match.
    I would absolutely do so, and I already have.

Web Design, Digital Marketing, & SEO for Medical Spa

“The most impressive aspect of the project, by far, was their vast knowledge of the digital marketing world.”

Apr. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Intrepy Healthcare Marketing designed an intuitive website to promote a medical spa. They also developed and executed a digital marketing strategy, which involved SEO services and social media.

Kennesaw, Georgia
Blake Snellgrove
Owner & Operator, wHydrate

The deliberate push in digital marketing substantially increased visibility and drove high growth rates. Intrepy Healthcare Marketing communicated consistently during the campaigns, responding quickly to inquiries to ensure a seamless collaboration.

I am an owner and operator of wHydrate. We’re a local medical spa that provides IV hydration and B12 shots.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intrepy Healthcare Marketing?

We were looking for help with our web design digital advertising, including social media and SEO services.

We wanted to have a well-laid out website that was easy to navigate.

A doctor within our professional network had used Intrepy Healthcare Marketing to help grow his practice and referred us to them.

We initially met with Justin (President, Intrepy Healthcare Marketing) and Kelley (CEO, Intrepy Healthcare Marketing) to discuss what we were looking to do as a new company and figure out the best course of action. After the meeting, they were quick to get back to us with their proposal for a website design, digital marketing strategy, and business development plan.

Once reviewing the marketing plan, we loved the ideas they had and quickly moved forward to implementation. We did a huge push in our marketing and SEO efforts to drive as many people to our website as possible and inform them about our services.

We exclusively worked with Justin and Kelly, which was a rewarding process.

After working with Intrepy Healthcare Marketing, our sales and growth were simply amazing. We far surpassed any growth rates that our competitors had when opening.

The workflow was very effective. It was easy to work with Justin and Kelley, and they were always quick to help or answer any questions we might have. Their communication and responsiveness made everything go as smoothly as possible.

The most impressive aspect of the project, by far, was their vast knowledge of the digital marketing world. They helped to grow our company tremendously.

No, nothing comes to mind. Their company is second to none, and our only regret is not using them sooner.