You are the guests, we do the rest

Interview Valet is a podcast service for business owners, authors, and entrepreneurs who are ready to grow their influence, impact, and leads in less time while having someone do all the leg work for them.

You now have the opportunity to grow your business speaking directly to your ideal customers. Many business owners are missing this opportunity because they don’t know where to start or don’t have the time to hunt down opportunities.

Through our proven process, Interview Valet has the system to turn listeners into leads for our clients. Let us help you become Interview guests on influential podcasts and put your best foot forward every time. Interview Valet is the industry leader in Podcast Interview Marketing (PIM).

We are the premier full-service concierge level service that takes care of every vital step:

• Prospecting
  • Pitching
  • Preparation
  • Performance

We even coach our clients on how to make the best of their podcast performance and generate more leads.

You are the guest, we take care of the rest.

The top inspiring thought leaders partner with Interview Valet to provide traffic that converts 25x better than blogs. Our clients include podcast guests who are: •

• Authors
  • Speakers
  • Coaches/Consultants
  • Brands
  • SaaS Companies

Mattawan, MI
  • Mattawan, MI 49071

National Brands: HubSpot, Lockheed Martin, Prezi, Simon & Schuster, Morgan James Publishing.

Top Coaches/Consultants:  Johny Wimbrey, Jennifer Allwood, Wade Lightheart

Noted Speakers: Darryl Strawberry, Pete Vargas, Tim Sanders

Best Selling Authors: Erik Weihenmayer, Laura Gassner Otting, Eddie Yoon

Podcast Interview Setup for Author

"All members were amazing and there when I needed them."

July 2019 - July 2020

Interview Valet set up podcast interviews. They provided a platform for an author to share the book's message.

Vancouver, Canada
Nigel Bennett
Author, Take That Leap

Interview Valet successfully fostered exposure on the podcasts. Their team was very professional and accommodating.

I am author of "Take that Leap - Risking it all for what Really Matters"

For what projects/services did your company hire Interview Valet?

Podcast guest coaching and interview set up and bookings

To launch my virtual book tour via Podcasts around USA/Canada and EU. To have as much exposure as possible to share my book's message around the importance of creating a life rhythm.

via a recommendation

Interview Valet were proficient in setting up and booking Podcasts for me in the USA/Canada and EU. They were able to suggest a perfect selection of Podcasts that would fit my message.

All members were amazing and there when I needed them.

Several Podcast hosts invited me back a 2nd time to discuss my subject further. Also Podcast hosts recommended me to other Podcast hosts therefore getting more exposure.

Spot on every time and there when I needed them. Bookings were simple and straight forward. With Interview valets "dashboard" I was able to view all my booked Podcasts and know exactly when my next was to be. All completed Podcasts are linked on the Dashboard which makes it easy for me to share.

The Interview Valet is extremely professional and accommodating. I am not sure what I would have done without them. They made certain the Podcasts I would be a guest were all top quality.

They rock and I highly recommend Interview Valet!

Overall Score Great people to work with and a great product!
    Bang on
    Great value
    Always there to help
    Highly recommend

Podcast Booking Services for Book Author

“They did everything right and were extremely thorough.”

Dec. 2017 - Feb 2018

Interview Valet handled podcast booking services for an author. Following criteria, they inquired podcast shows, acquired interviews, and coordinated with hosts to earn interviews.

Miami, Florida
Jeffrey Shaw
Owner, Jeffrey Shaw LLC

Interview Valet landed the partner 40–45 interviews. The podcast interviews had a direct, positive impact on the author's book sales. Their team delivered great results while exhibiting excellent attention-to-detail skills. They're effective listeners who are experts in their space.

I’m the owner of Jeffrey Shaw LLC. I’m a brand messaging consultant, professional speaker, and author.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interview Valet?

I was launching a book and hired them to get me on podcast interviews.

Interview Valet was my booking agent. It was their responsibility to find podcasts that’d be a good fit for me to appear on. I provided my own criteria, and they followed it. Their team coordinated with the podcast hosts, and then I handled the scheduling. Interview Valet did everything else as well as handled pre- and post-interview reminders and correspondence with the hosts. They also managed a free giveaway.

For the giveaway, they created a whole media kit that one listener per podcast show could win. Interview Valet designed a specific page for each show. Every show had a unique link so the listeners felt that the prize was specifically made for them. The web page referenced the individual show and its host.

There were three individuals on their team.

How did you come to work with Interview Valet?

I have my own podcast, which is quite successful. We get about a dozen inquiries a day from people who want to be guests on our show. Many of those inquires come through booking agencies. We usually delete emails from booking agencies because they’re horrible to work with. Most booking agencies don’t do any homework. They reach out and pitch guests who don't align with our show.

Interview Valet was one of the agencies that sent us inquiries, however, they were an exception. They always did their homework and sent guests that were a perfect fit for our show. I consistently saw that they were highly professional and followed criteria. As a podcast host myself, I was on the receiving end of their pitches and it was an entirely different experience.

So, when I came to the other side as an author seeking to get on shows, I wouldn’t have even considered anyone but Interview Valet. They were the only ones I felt could truly represent me as the professional I am.

I invested $7,000.

The engagement lasted from December 2017–February 2018. I brought them on two months in advance to my book launch so I could be on shows for preorders. Then we had an additional month after the book launched.

Interview Valet’s efforts had a direct impact on my book sales. The book launched extremely successfully. It’s safe to say that podcast guesting was entirely responsible for my book sales in the beginning. However, it’s hard to know exact metrics because podcast episodes are evergreen. We’re still getting book buyers who express they heard about the book through a podcast I did a year ago. The metrics are very longstanding.

They provided much more work than what was contracted. Our contract outlined that I’d appear on 10 shows per month for three months. They actually provided closer to 20 interviews a month. Their team almost doubled the work and, in the end, I was on 60 shows.

Some of those acquisitions came from me and my network of contacts. However, they probably provided about 40–45 of the total number of interviews. Interview Valet went way beyond what they were expected to do.

How did Interview Valet perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was perfect. There was nothing that was left undone. I’m pickier than most of their clients because I’m a podcast host myself. From the beginning, I knew time efficiency was important. I only wanted to be on shows that had a large enough audience and Interview Valet made sure that happened. They did everything right and were extremely thorough. Their attention-to-detail couldn’t have been better.

Their listening expertise was superb. They listened to my requests and took care to listen to the hosts’ requests as well. Their team really did their homework. Interview Valet was careful not to pitch shows that weren’t relevant. Nobody’s time was wasted.

No, there are no areas for improvement. The only thing is that I’d love to see them dominate the booking-agency space more. If they could get all the other terrible companies out, that'd be ideal.

Be very specific about what you want. Interview Valet will accommodate to the right podcast show and type of conversations. Podcasting is unique in that you might have your area of specialty, but there are podcasts about every topic imaginable. There are probably ones you haven’t thought about. If you’re clear with Interview Valet, they’ll offer great suggestions. Then, make sure to heed their advice.

They’re a little more expensive than most, but the value is there. They went way beyond what I paid for.

Podcast Marketing for SaaS Provider

"Their eagerness to achieve the results that I wanted really came through in everything they did."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Interview Valet directed marketing services to establish thought leadership for a customer engagement SaaS company. They scheduled interviews on podcasts, managed appearances, and updated content on a website.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Robert Gallo
CEO & Founder, CompLinks

Interview Valet secured appearances for a business owner on 12 different podcasts and imparted the knowledge to enable the launch of a podcast. The team was accessible and provided responses rapidly to guide the collaboration effectively. They were committed to project goals.

I am the founder and CEO of CompLinks which is a customer engagement SaaS platform. We help companies build better relationships with their customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Interview Valet?

We were looking to become the subject matter expert in customer loyalty, and felt that the exposure in various business podcasts woild help with that, and it did! They got me in 12 separate podcasts and the experience was phenomenal.

We wanted to get more exposure for myself as the subject matter expert, as well as get me acclimated to actually creating my own podcast which i've just done.

I was referred by a colleague from a media group.

After we initially spoke about my objectives, they walked me through the process and their back end (my dashboard in their system) which tracked all the podcasts I was scheduled to be on. Then each time I was a guest in a podcast, their team updated my business website with information about the podcast on unique pages for each episode.

I worked primarily with Tommye who was involved with the entire process from beginning to end. I can't say enough good things about her. She was super responsive and very hands in through each step of the booking and follow up.

As previously mentioned our success is indicated by the fact that we have since launched our own podcast and really made the experience in doing so much easier.

We were in continuous communication via email and the response times were VERY quick.

Their eagerness to achieve the results that I wanted really came through in everything they did. I enjoy working with people who are genuinely nice people.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score If you want to be a guest on several podcasts, you owe it to yourself to contact Interview Valet
    Very timely
    I think it make take a while to see the ROI, but it was not bad.
    Excellent
    I would highly recommend using Interview Valet

Podcast Marketing & Booking for Consulting Business

"They really care about each client and are a dependable resource."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Interview Valet provides PR and outreach services to increase the number of podcasts a business owner is featured on. They produced a PR sheet, schedule appearances, and create landing pages for each.

Phoenix, Arizona
Josh Fonger
Owner, Work the System

The efforts have resulted in several appearances on podcasts and interviews, but their impact has yet to be definitively measured by the client. Bringing an organized approach and deep expertise in the industry, Interview Valet continues to be a good, transparent partner.

I’m the owner of a coaching and consulting business called Work the System.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interview Valet?

We hired Interview Valet to provide PR and outreach services to get me booked on podcasts.

To start, they conducted an early interview with me to help me practice. They created a PR sheet for me and laid out the information I should cover in the interviews. Their team organizes and schedules all the interviews and puts me in touch with good interviewees and podcasts. In addition to keeping track of all the podcasts, they also create landing pages for each one that I appear on.

My main point of contact is Tom (Chief Evangelist Officer, Interview Valet), but others have supported the project along the way.

How did you come to work with Interview Valet?

I believe we followed a recommendation. They had been sending guests to my podcast, so I decided to give them a call to see if they could get me featured on other people’s podcasts.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 on their services.

We began working together in August 2019 and we’re still working together through our contract.

They’ve been extremely helpful in getting me on other podcasts and interviews. It’s difficult to see their impact quantitatively, so we’ll see over the next few months.

How did Interview Valet perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a great job and have never dropped the ball. Everything is done transparently and I always know the status of where we’re at in the process. Their work has been accurate and accessible, so I have no issues there.

They really care about each client and are a dependable resource. They’re also very organized. As far as I can tell, they’re doing a good job.

In the future, it’d be helpful if they could report back with numbers that show the increased views or visibility correlated to their work. Also, it’d be great if they could get a client on top-rated podcasts by charging a higher price since I’d be interested in doing that.

I’d recommend using their team. Make sure you have a funnel to capture the leads that come to you. Have a strong call to action when you’re being interviewed, so you actually get the leads you’re aiming for.

Podcast Guesting for Wholesale Insurance Agency

"Their hands-on service and attention to making sure our objectives are met stand out."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Interview Valet booked clients on industry podcasts with the aim of increasing awareness with a target audience.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Thomas Rock Lindsay, CPCU
Partner, Accelerated, LLC

One interview has been published so far, and it has sparked website traffic and leads. The vendor guided stakeholders through the process, ensuring a seamless, enjoyable engagement. After an issue arose, they went above and beyond to resolve it.

Accelerated, LLC provides financial, insurance, software, and HR consulting services and solutions. I am a Partner in charge of Marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Interview Valet?

We hired Interview Valet to get us interviewed on business-related podcasts where we can talk about how medical cost-sharing is the solution to the health insurance affordability dilemma for many small business owners, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals.

We want to increase awareness of medical cos-sharing among our target audience and attract potential customers to our website.

I have used Interview Valet in the past and the experience and results were exceptional. Before choosing to use them again, I looked to see if there were other service providers around. Although I did find a few, it was clear that the did not have the experience or relationships to deliver like I already knew Interview Valet could.

Once we had our call with the founder we were introduced to the service and scheduling team who took a considerable amount of time to explain how the service worked and learn everything about us, our product, and our goals and objectives.

After a few days, they got back to us with a list of podcasts that they believed would provide the most value, and asked us for our feedback. After providing our feedback they modified the list and immediately went to work. It was only about 10 days before they had our first booking.

After working with the founder to engage their services we were introduced to two team members, an onboarding coordinator and our Account Manager. These two held our hands through the process making it quick, easy and even fun, because of their great personalities.

Since we've only had one interview published so far, the results are not quite in yet. We did see a lot of new traffic to our website and picked up two leads.

The workflow was very smooth and efficient. We only had one glitch that involved the One Sheet, which is a resume style document giving the podcast hosts an overview of who we are and what we do. That glitch was due to the fact that we were a bit of an exception which required extra work on their part...work they did without charging us extra, by the way.

Their hands-on service and attention to making sure our objectives are met stand out.

Not that I've seen so far.

Overall Score Great company, great people, great service, great value...
    They are super easy to get a hold of and response times are great.
    In this case, you get more than you pay for. But tell them I said that!
    Their work product has been excellent.
    Definitely referring them to others as the opportunity arises.

Podcast Booking for Executive Leadership Coach

“Interview Valet is always dialed into my needs.”

Jan. 2018 - Aug. 2019

Interview Valet connected a leadership consultancy CEO and author to several PR opportunities in the corporate and self-development spaces. They were particularly focused on show appearances for podcasts.

Denver, Colorado
Karen Brown
CEO, Velocity Leadership Consulting

While the services did not yield any specific improvements in book sales or clients, the team successfully booked their client on 53 shows in the desired focus areas. They were organized and systematic throughout the collaboration, helping them meet needs and hit deadlines.

I’m the founder and CEO of Velocity Leadership Consulting. We engaged in one-on-one coaching work with senior-level executives in companies earning 5 million or more in annual revenue.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interview Valet?

I recently published my second boom and wanted to get it out to the masses to achieve the mission of the book. I hired Interview Valet to help get the word out.

Interview Valet booked me on shows that would allow me to bring my book’s mission forward. It was important that the book found its target audience that fits our profile. In total, they ended up booking me on 53 shows, most surrounding self-development, technology, or marketing. All of the interviews involved scaling your business. We were targeting smaller companies but trying to make a difference with the book’s content.

We worked with about four of their team members.

How did you come to work with Interview Valet?

My published recommended them to me. Later, I met Tom (CEO, Interview Valet) at a publishing and authoring event, and we hit it off. We started talking about what I was pursuing, and it seemed to be a match.

In total, we spent about $14,000.

We worked together between January 2018–September 2019.

Metrics I could use would be the number of new coaching clients, the amount of top-tier shows, or an increase in book sales. None of those things improved. But, the team successfully booked me on 53 shows during our work together.

How did Interview Valet perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled project management excellently—I’d rate them a perfect score. The team followed through on their promises and beat every deadline they set for themselves. It was exemplary, high-quality work.

They were truly systematized. Other companies I’ve worked with aren’t as structured or systematic as they are. Interview Valet is always dialed into my needs.

I wanted to appear on bigger shows, so I sent them information about getting booked on those shows. It’s probably not in my contract, but I still never got on to them. Interview Valet said that they tried to book me though. However, that’s not completely on them. A lot of times, those shows don’t take suggestions or applications.

I’ve already referred him to people and will continue to do so. Because I published two books, I’d recommend them to anyone looking to achieve some difference-making mission, especially in the world of podcasting. They’re the only name I’d give.

Podcast Publicity for Strategic Business Consultancy

"Because of this experience, I now have my own podcast."

Jan. - Mar. 2017

Interview Valet provided podcast publicity services for a strategic business consultancy. The advertising objective was to appear on 20 podcasts to promote a new book.

Heathrow, Florida
Sharon Spano, PhD
Founder , Spano & Company, Inc.

Interview Valet's efforts were met with standing ovation. The team successfully booked several podcasts and provided marketing and networking opportunities for their client.

I am a solo entrepreneur, and I work with C-Suite leaders to help them transform how they think, adapt, and respond in complex environments. I do this in a variety of ways with emphasis on the underlying, hidden dynamics that exist within systems. I am also a Certified Integral Coach and I hold a PhD in Human and Organizational Systems so all of my work is informed by human development and consciousness.

For what projects/services did your company hire Interview Valet?

I was launching a new book entitled, The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful Prosperous Life. I hired Interview Valet to get me on podcasts in order to promote the book.

The goals were to get on at least 20 podcasts and describe the scope and value of the book in an effort to increase book sales and to better position my brand as a thought leader in the field.

I was referred to Interview Valet by a trust colleague.

Interview Valet has very strong systems that made the process very easy for me as the end user. I was paired with a concierge, and this woman made sure that their team created a speaker one sheet that positioned both me and the book. From there it was smooth sailing as she worked to find podcast hosts that aligned with my work and the book. All bookings were arranged by her. Systems were in place for me to schedule the podcast and that system included follow-up reminders. I was also instructed on how to prepare for the podcast, and we then received the appropriate links from the hosts so that we could promote each interview. It was a very simple process, and I was well prepared by Interview Valet to be the best possible guest.

Tom Schwab as the President. I know they have assigned concierges for each potential guest, but I'm not sure of who else works behind the scene. Knowing Tom and the way he operates, I am confident that the team is well selected, trained, and positioned to do the best for their clients.

Because of this experience, I now have my own podcast. Doing these interviews gave me the confidence to know that I, too, could be a good host. I also had good sales for the book, and we continue to use those interview links for promotional purposes today. I also made some great contacts with these hosts and have strong relationships because of these interviews that have impacted my business today.

Very effective. Systems in place made it all flow very easily.

The systems in place and how hospitable and service oriented the players are. I never felt like they were doing me a favor. It was a very positive experience.

Not that I can think of off hand other than maybe more opportunities to get on shows with more well known hosts. I know that can be difficult, so it wasn't a deal breaker for me, but if i did this again, that would be what I would need moving forward.

Easy.
    For the amount of effort put forth, I thought the pricing was fair.
    High service. Great people.

Podcast Marketing for Emerging Training Leader

“They're a critical partner as I continue to grow the business.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Interview Valet is a podcast marketing partner for a business trainer. They prepare talking points and manage a busy interview schedule through a detailed dashboard.

Rancho Santa Fe, California
Chad Sanderson
Managing Partner, ValueSelling Associates

The audience is much bigger through Interview Valet’s outreach efforts. Conversion rates are up 24%, and two major deals will bring in almost $700,000 in revenue. Communication is clear and consistent, and the team’s professionalism and understanding is exceptional.

We work with organizations of all sizes to improve their value articulation across their entire revenue chain. That includes training, sales, marketing, and customer success in the value/selling framework. I'm a managing partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interview Valet?

We have a franchise model, which means we license our IP while running our own business. Generating leads requires building a personal brand and underlining our differences from our competitors. I wanted someone who could consistently work on my behalf to find outlets to establish our personal brand and credibility.

They have a great process, and they really took time to understand me as an individual. We went through an assessment process to give them an idea of my perspectives and experience. They created a sheet of topics I could cover in interviews, including all my past successes. Then, they helped me identify the right outlets to reach my target audience. They prepared podcast hosts ahead of interviews, and they keep track of the episodes I've been on through an awesome dashboard. They're a critical partner as I continue to grow the business.

I met with their owner first, who then introduced me to my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Interview Valet?

Someone reached out to me about having a guest appearance on my podcast. That guest was one of the best-prepared individuals I've ever interviewed, so I asked who they worked with. No one else provided the same breadth of offerings that Interview Valet did. Their preparation, dashboard, scheduling, targeting, and metrics were all excellent. After vetting them, I decided to work with them.

I've probably spent around $5,000 on their services so far.

We started working together in April or May 2019, and we're still engaged with them.

I was aggressive before I started working with Interview Valet, but I've seen a 24% increase in the conversations that resulted from my podcast-specific outreach. They consistently schedule appearances on shows, and they've really improved my visibility. Most importantly, the shows I appear on have much bigger audiences, and I've closed two deals for my business that come in at just under $700,000 in revenue.

How did Interview Valet perform from a project management standpoint?

My main point of contact is great, and she really understands that my schedule can be challenging. She manages the collaboration effectively, and she prepares me ahead of any show or podcast I appear on. They communicate consistently and clearly, even though my travel schedule is rigorous. They reach out via email or text, and I can view reports within the dashboard. They've never missed a deadline, and they've never given me any reason to worry.

The quality of the individuals I work with is phenomenal. Their professionalism made me feel very comfortable, especially in the weird space that surrounds podcasting. They've steered me away from things that were less helpful for the brand, and the portal we use is invaluable.

They've always exceeded my expectations, and I can't think of anything they're missing. They're on top of everything, and I've never had a reason to look elsewhere.

Don't be afraid to engage with them. Help them understand what you hope to accomplish, and take time to explain how you want to be perceived. Perfect your interview process, and listen to their feedback.

Overall Score I can't think of anything they should improve.
    They've never missed a deadline, and they're on top of all their requirements. Their whole process looks seamless.
    Every dollar I spend on them has returned to me tenfold.
    They're professional, polished, and consistent. They're a true partner.
    They're a premier firm, and they deliver on their promises.

Podcast Marketing for Professional Coach

“They’re pioneers in their industry—they seem to always be growing and evolving.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Interview Valet used clips from two interviews to create a one sheet. Targeting CEOs and entrepreneur’s, they reached out to several business-oriented podcasts to get a business coach featured as a guest.

Farmington, Michigan
Todd Palmer
CEO, Extraordinary Advisors

The consultant has been interviewed on many podcasts, resulting in several introductory calls and new clients. Interview Valet delivered on their promises and punctually communicated any schedule changes. Overall, their team is highly recommended.

I’m the CEO of Extraordinary Advisors where I do business coaching and consulting for CEOs and leadership teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interview Valet?

I wanted to increase my brand awareness by marketing on podcasts. I hoped to be featured on several podcasts because they’re a great audio interview opportunity in which I interact with hosts, and potential clients could understand more about how I worked. They would be able to hear my authenticity, vulnerability, and transparency before choosing to engage me as their host.

At the beginning of the relationship, I knew that CEOs and entrepreneurs were my target market and had a basic idea about which podcasts I wanted to be featured on. Interview Valet conducted two in-depth interviews and created a one sheet, which is like a highlight reel, to show podcast hosts. Then, they marketed me to chosen podcasts to have me selected for their program.

I had a dedicated account manager, but am unsure if other people have worked on my project.

How did you come to work with Interview Valet?

I was referred to them by another customer.

I’ve spent about $15,000 with them.

I brought them on in October 2017 and I’m still engaged with them.

I’ve been on 40 different podcasts. At the end of each podcast, I offer a 30-minute free phone session. I’ve had about 25 different phone sessions, resulting in 2 new clients. They’ve done their job promoting me and getting me on the podcasts; it’s my responsibility to convert them. When they promise to get me on a certain number of podcasts within a given time frame, they do it.

How did Interview Valet perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been very satisfied with their level of communication. They give plenty of notice before appearances and let me know if a host reschedules. Although we had a miscommunication once, they fixed it right away. To me, the vendor’s value is as much dependent on correcting things when they go wrong as delivering on time.

They’re pioneers in their industry—they seem to always be growing and evolving. There really doesn't seem to be a company of their size that can match their results metrics or tech.

Nothing comes to mind.

Share what your goals are, and see if they can perform it. It’s always easier if the vendor knows your expectations. For me, my goal was to increase marketing and brand awareness. It would be unfair for me to only pay them based on the number of clients I receive because it’s my job to create value in the conversation and they can’t control that.

Overall Score From the owner to my point of contact, I get a quick and thoughtful response to any questions I have.
    If I ask them to get me on a certain number of podcasts within a given time frame, they do it.
    If anything, they’re underpriced. Their value has definitely surpassed the cost.
    They’ve done everything they needed to. The speed and clarity of their communication is great.
    I’ve sent them several recommendations.

Interview Pitching & Booking for Tech Consultant

"The system they created is extremely efficient and easy to use."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Jan. - May 2018

Interview Valet helped a technology consultant boost his authority in the recruiting industry. They pitched and booked several podcasts and radio show appearances in their efforts.

Farmington Hills
Steve Acho
VP Business Development, Solstice Consulting Group

The services increased the number of relevant inquiries regarding his expertise. Because of the positive responses from listeners, the team's work contributed to a potential future keynote speaking business. They consistently offered top-notch customer service and exceeded expectations on delivery.

I manage a technology consulting and staffing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Interview Valet?

I authored a book about Technology Recruiting, and hoped to establish more credibility and expertise in the market, by giving useful advice to businesses on their hiring practices.

• Establish credibility on a topic
  • Form new relationships with like-minded business professionals who want to use technology to be more human

I interviewed a few companies in this space and was extremely impressed with Interview Valet, in terms of the service they provided, the tools they gave immediate access to, and the intelligent consulting questions they asked to ensure that the project was a mutual fit.

We hired Interview Valet to be pitched to a number of relevant podcast owners. We were booked on several podcasts and I was additionally booked (because of that) on other podcasts and radio shows as a result.

I was the only one in my company involved in the project, but Interview Valet made it extremely efficient.

I increased the number of RELEVANT LinkedIn contacts who reached out to me. I was asked to speak at local events on the topic. I ended up speaking on different topics as a result of interviews done thru Interview Valet. This led to a possible keynote speaking business.

The system they created is extremely efficient and easy to use.

Their "white gloves" treatment. Stellar customer service, and over-delivering on promises is typically lip service with most companies. But Interview Valet immediately earned the right to use these words!

I can't think of anything to improve the service.