We are aggressive. We are tenacious. We Deliver

Interdependence is a tech-powered public relations firm powering fast conversion for brands through today’s complex media landscape. Our team activates creative campaigns with remarkable tangible results.

Chicago, IL

Public Relations for Global Manufacturing Company

"The way they did research on us ahead of time helped make the whole process very streamlined."

June - Sept. 2018

Interdependence provided PR services, including writing and interviewing, in order to place articles in European markets.

Seattle, Washington
Barbara Kiliz
Marketing Manager, AeroGo

Interdependence met the goal for the number of articles, which received positive feedback from key stakeholders. They efficiently kept the project moving and on deadline. The team’s quality deliverables and client-focused approach set them up for potential future engagement.

I'm the marketing manager for AeroGo, a 50-year-old manufacturing company based out of Seattle that sells globally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Interdependence?

We needed to get placements in European publications. We wanted to create educational awareness in the industrial market about our products.

The process was pretty simple. Interdependence held an overview call to learn about our technology. Then they assigned a writer to us. He conducted a couple of interviews to get additional background on the specific manufacturing sectors we focused on. He wrote some short pitches specific to our targets. Once they got some placements, we did expanded interviews to finish off the stories. Each story was around 1,000–1,500 words.

We had an overall account manager, and we worked with 2–3 other people.

How did you come to work with Interdependence?

I might have found them on Thumbtack, but I'm not sure. I contacted several firms I found online that focus on Europe. They called me back quickly, which was amazing because I needed to move fast.

We spent about $4,500.

We worked together from June–September 2018.

We had a specific goal of the number of articles we wanted to publish per month. They absolutely 100% met that goal. The way they did research on us ahead of time helped make the whole process very streamlined. They totally delivered, which made it an excellent interaction from my perspective.

How did Interdependence perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided good, clean project management. They were very efficient. They didn't waste time by giving us weekly updates. They told us what the track was going to be, and then they ensured the project stayed on track. We mostly communicated by email.

I was impressed by their focus on my needs. They met my goals, objectives, and budget without any extra fluff or sales pitches. I don't have time to go through multiple emails just to be told the project is on track. Other people would perhaps feel they didn't communicate enough, but to me, they communicated the right amount. They told me exactly what I needed to know and not a lot of vendors do that.

I don't think so. I'm definitely going to use them again on a new project.

Overall Score They deliver what they promise. It was quite a good experience.
    They're organized, efficient, and stick to deadlines.
    They’re on par with others that I've engaged for this kind of work.
    If I was being picky, they could’ve given more detail on a couple of things.
    I’d for sure recommend them.