A Marketing and Advertising Agency in Los Angeles

Intensify is a boutique advertising agency in Los Angeles. Intensify offers digital advertising, social media management, SEO, and web development. We work in a variety of industries including hospitality, real estate, law, fitness, apparel, and more.

West Hollywood, CA
  • 1235 North Kings Road Suite 204
    West Hollywood, CA 90069

Brick - Fitness Facility - Lead Management and Digital Advertising Results

The Eichholz Law Firm - Personal Injury Law Firm - Lead Generation Results

Moods of Norway - Ecommerce Apparel Google AdWords Results

SEO Review for Educational Nonprofit

“Intensify offered a number of creative ideas to improve our visibility.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Intensify reviewed SEO operations for an educational nonprofit. The team tracked key searches and used that data to create valuable and targeted ads. They continue to provide ways to improve our visibility.

Los Angeles
Miriam Bar-Zemer
Enrollment & Program Manager, Institute for Field Research

Intensify’s SEO reports informed marketing strategies that resulted in improved audience targeting efforts and increased website clicks. Their team consistently tried to improve the review campaign by sharing innovative ideas at biweekly progress meetings.

I am the enrollment and program manager at the Institute for Field Research (IFR). We are a nonprofit that provides college students with the opportunity to participate in archeology field research projects around the world. My main responsibilities with the IFR include outreach efforts to prospective students, guidance will the enrollment process, website management, and general organizational operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intensify?

We wanted to conduct a one-time SEO review for our website using Google AdWords.

We needed to optimize our online visibility because we receive the highest number of participants through digital inquiries.

Our current social media marketing partner recommended Intensify’s services.

Intensify set up and managed the Google AdWords account used to conduct the review. They tracked the terms that generated the highest search volume and used this data to create targeted advertisements. They provided the copy for a couple versions of the same app and performed A/B testing to determine which performed better. After the review, they presented the results with page-by-page suggestions for improving our search ranking. We continue to call on them for any additional advice or guidance.

We worked with a representative, who managed the AdWords elements, and an SEO expert.

After publishing Intensify’s advertisements, we saw an increase in website clicks from higher-quality prospects coming from Google searches. The team’s ad targeting strategies helped us improve our outreach efforts for desired applicants.

We scheduled biweekly calls to reflect on the ways we could improve the campaign.

Intensify offered a number of creative ideas to improve our visibility. They never hesitated to offer additional advice to improve the scope of the work they initially agreed to provide.

SEO and Marketing for New DC Law Firm

“It was the best investment my firm could’ve made and I'm thrilled with the results.”

Intensify provides SEO services and manages Adwords campaigns to stimulate lead generation and web traffic for a new law firm in Washington DC.

Washington, DC.
Sophia Gold
Partner, Kaliel PLLC

Clients and leads have both increased. Intensify doesn’t hide how they allocate money and they are always accessible via email, which has led to a valuable partnership.

I’m a partner at Kaliel PLLC, a class-action law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intensify?

We needed advertising and marketing help for a new law firm.

We wanted to bring in new leads and clients.

They were referred to us.

They did SEO and managed Adwords for us.

I worked closely with Intensify’s principal and his team.

Since we started in January 2018, we’ve received several clients and many more leads.

We have open lines of communication and they're transparent with how they’re spending my money.

They always respond to my emails quickly and efficiently. It was the best investment my firm could’ve made and I'm thrilled with the results.

There are none.

e-Commerce Marketing for Apparel Company

"I couldn't be more pleased with the results of our collaboration."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Intensify proposes and executes SEM strategies for a fashion platform, providing tailored assets to boost web traffic and maximize conversion rates within a set of internally defined goals.

Vanessa Gonzalez
e-Commerce Manager, Moods of Norway

In six months, Intensify helped double e-commerce sales by directing qualified customers to the website. The team’s scalable support, clear communication, and quick turnaround time continue to drive valuable outcomes.

I'm the e-commerce manager for Moods of Norway, a global women's and men's apparel company with retail, wholesale, and online channels.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intensify?

We hired Intensify to improve our SEM (search-engine marketing) strategy.

We wanted to increase traffic to and conversions from our online platform.

After working with several mid- to large-scale ad agencies, a friend recommended I try working with Intensify, as they could offer a more detailed and tailored approach to our SEM.

Initially, we spoke with Alex [Principal, Intensify] about our previous experiences with ad agencies and where we felt they could have improved their strategies. Alex worked on a proposal to meet our goals within our budget.

Alex's team worked with our graphic designer to execute all necessary assets.

Intensify quickly improved our results after taking over our SEM and helped double our e-commerce sales within just six months. Intensify brought qualified customers to the site, which allowed me to turn them into loyal customers. I couldn't be more pleased with the results of our collaboration.

I was really impressed with their communication skills. Intensify maintained weekly availability and scaled their involvement during busy periods.

I appreciated the results of their campaigns as well as the speed at which they were able to reach our goals.

I really didn’t have any concerns.

The team was always communicative.
    The price fell right within our budget.
    They reached our goals for ROI while sticking to our budget.
    I'd definitely recommend them to companies looking to move away from big ad agencies.