Customer Support, BPO and Software Development

Intelligentbee is a Customer Support, BPO and Software Development Services company based in Eastern Europe with operations in US, EU, UK and Australia. Our vision is to become the scaling partner for our clients, building trained and managed teams or complete software solutions.

Our development shop is among premium JS companies on the US market and our developers are experts in NodeJS, ReactJS, PHP/Symfony, Go Lang, HTML5 and CSS3, iOS and Android.

We differentiate ourselves by providing full-stack development and customer support teams who are managed, trained, self-sufficient and swiftly align to our client's business objectives, that they can hire either by project or as an extension to their existing team.
We provide 24/7 Outsourced Technical and Customer Support Tailored For Your Business Needs, prioritizing your customers’ happiness in providing your product support. With our chat and email support services, you can be available every day, all the time.
We closely monitor the response time (SLA) and support health score (SHS) having as final scope to satisfy business requirements and drive customer loyalty.
Our Mission is to improve the quality of online by creating and maintaining web and mobile apps and offering outsourced customer support that delivers significant value to their customers.
We do that by providing both strategic and tactical knowledge with qualified teams executing against a proven process and using the latest technology available.
Tell us about your project, be it software or customer support. We'll be in touch right away. [email protected]

Iasi, Romania
  • Str. Vasile Lupu, 78, bloc N4 (Newton)
    Iasi, IS 700350
    Romania

Sendgrid.com, Cloud-elements.com, Flocaapp.com, CarnegieTechnologies.com, eventway.io, priceway.io, Eventcloud.co, edatasource.com, creativeems.com, Music Training Center, StudyEnjoy.com, Pell.io, Pricedefy.fr, OMI.dk, FrancePrix.fr

Web & Mobile App Dev for Events Platform

"They came proactively with solutions for our ideas, based on their experience in working with SaaS applications."

Apr. 2018 - Sept. 2019

IntelligentBee developed web and mobile apps from the ground up. They added features per-request, performed QA, and deployed the solutions on servers.

Iasi, Romania
Mihai Cioclu
Account Manager, EventWay

The solution successfully launched on time. An agile team, IntelligentBee excelled at quickly implementing feedback. They have outstanding technical skills, which enables them to produce high-quality results.

EventWay is a full-featured online registration platform SaaS. Our target market is event organizers of any type and kind. I am currently Account Manager for this company and worked directly with IntelligentBee in order to develop our product.

For what projects/services did your company hire IntelligentBee?

Develop the entire app from zero (web + mobile apps) and added features along the way according to our requests.

To have a very competitive full-featured online registration platform for any event.

It was recommended by another company that worked with IntelligentBee.

The product was built from scratch, meaning project management, backend and frontend development, design, QA and deploy on servers.

For this project, we had: 1 project manager, 1 frontend, 1 backend, 1 QA and 1 SysAdmin.

Our solution was launched on time and any feature added was done extremely fast considering the fact that developing the product was an ongoing process based on our customers’ feedback

IntelligentBee had an important role for this project: any delay or any hick-up would risk the delivery for the entire project so on-time deliverables had a huge impact and they performed really well using AGILE methodology with 2-week sprints. We communicated via Slack, Skype and used JIRA.

They came proactively with solutions for our ideas, based on their experience in working with SaaS applications. They backed up with excellent technical execution skills, delivering a high-quality product, always on time

As any startup, we wanted to start our project “yesterday”. They started the project with a slight delay, but that was only because they have a very high standard on recruiting and forming the technical team. In the end it was all worth it, we couldn’t be more satisfied with the end result.

Application Development for Influencer Networking Platform

"I’ve come so far because of IntelligentBee."

IntelligentBee works on the development of an app for connecting influencers to local brands. It also offers insights and will be available for both Android and iOS platforms.

Romania
Ionut Patrascoiu
CEO & Founder, Floca

The assigned team continues to refine and improve the app, and will soon begin another round of development. Preliminary feedback applauds the app’s seamless flow and high quality. IntelligentBee is not only a cost-affordable choice but is also invested in the project’s success.

I’m the founder of a startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with IntelligentBee?

I started the company five years ago and went through a lot of providers. I finally decided to have a discussion with Costi (Founder and CEO, IntelligentBee) in January 2018, and we agreed to work together.

IntelligentBee has provided development support and has also assigned a product manager to our project. I don’t have experience in development, but I’m trying to make the research necessary to learn how to connect with users and to better understand their behavior and such. I came to IntelligentBee with a project made by freelancers, but by having them on board, I gained the possibility of getting real investment in order to move ahead with this project.

We’re creating a social network/marketing tool for local brands and influencers. We saw a big problem in the market with influencers and brands. They want to work together, but there are agencies in between that get a chunk of commission from the influencers, making it very hard to work with them.

With the marketplace we’re creating with IntelligentBee, we’re automating everything. We connect the best local influencers with the local brands directly. For example, a client with a new gym has the possibility of putting up a schedule for big influencers in town so that they can come to the gym and start creating posts advertising that they’re there. We connect them and provide a kind of ROI through insights.

Our app also provides insights. Most Instagram influencer management agencies require a lot of back and forth, negotiation, and waiting to get posts. After getting a post, one usually has to reach out again to ask for some insights. With our tool, clients have direct access to insights into the content created by the influencers. We’re still working on the app, and fortunately, we don’t have any direct competition. It’s available on both Android and iOS apps, and the backend is written in Laravel PHP.

We have a nine-person team right now comprised of two Android and two iOS developers, one backend engineer, two QA people, and one product manager.

How did you come to work with IntelligentBee?

They had a good reputation in Romania. Someone told me they were working with one of the biggest companies here and that they’d been together since the beginning, so that motivated us to hire them.

We’re paying €18,500 per month (approximately $20,750). I’d need $50,000 a month to create this product with a team in San Francisco. Our plan is to validate the concept here and launch in Spain, and IntelligentBee has helped me a lot so far in this sense.

We started working with IntelligentBee in January 2018 and we’re planning to sign the papers for the fifth round of development.

I’ve come so far because of IntelligentBee. We’ve grown our retention rate a lot and we’re still working on it. We’re a startup, and I don’t want to say we’ll be the best tomorrow, but we plan to stick with our customers and improve. I don’t want to push money on marketing without having good retention and virality.

We plan to launch the app this month and I’ll be able to provide some numbers then. We need some transactions between influencers and local brands to see their behaviors and whether we can give a return on investment. After that, we plan to use the model in Madrid because we have a big community there. We have a scalable model for brands, users, and so on.

I’ve spoken with a lot of users and brands to see exactly what they want. From 100 people, 90% told me the app’s flow was very good. IntelligentBee has delivered very good quality, but we need to stay close to the users in order to improve on the UX.

How did IntelligentBee perform from a project management standpoint?

I spoke with Costi in the beginning and he told me that he wanted to see a startup from our city succeed. We do calls every morning with the team, discussing what they’d done the previous day and what they’re going to do next. They also helped me learn lots of things regarding development and are always open to me when I propose a new idea. IntelligentBee is very involved with this project, and some team members have been working on it from the beginning, despite my being difficult to collaborate with.

I came to this company three years after I started the project, and their team people took my idea from zero to something tangible. They explained what kind of people I needed, what working in Kanban and in sprints means, and so on. If I had to repeat the experience, I’d work with them again.

No. They ask me for feedback on a monthly basis. I’m a very difficult client, and they’ve been like a safeguard for me. I don’t have anything bad to say about IntelligenBee.

Overall Score I’ve learned a lot in the last two years from them. They’ve advised me on what’s best to do.
    I had a deadline this week for a new version, and they did reached it.
    I know that an experienced backend developer is pricey, and with IntelligentBee, I have nine at a great cost and I even had the chance to negotiate.

Staff Augmentation for API Platform

"IntelligentBee was instrumental in us becoming a 24/7 support shop."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

IntelligentBee provides a technical support team to help expansion into the European market. The team includes four engineers and a team leader.

Denver, Colorado
Head of Technical Support, API Platform

IntelligentBee has become an excellent resource, benefiting company growth and client satisfaction. Their passion and adaptability are noteworthy. The responsive team is dedicated to providing the best service and eager to learn.

I run the technical support team at an API integration platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with IntelligentBee?

We were looking to expand our support team in European countries for GDPR and other reasons.

IntelligentBee provides us with additional support within Europe. We brought their team lead out to the US for two weeks of training. After that, he trained the rest of the team. One of our engineers went to Romania in September to hold additional training at their office.

We engage with a team lead and four engineers. As business grows, the team might expand with more engineers. We’ve maintained this composition since our partnership began.

How did you come to work with IntelligentBee?

I received a recommendation from our former VP of Customer Success, who did work with them involving support functionality. We were working to become a 24/7 service in Europe. IntelligentBee had experience with running a global support team for another US company. Their team put together a thorough project plan that detailed a number of resources for us. They seemed to understand our needs truly.

We spend $15,000 per month.

We started working with IntelligentBee in April 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

IntelligentBee was instrumental in us becoming a 24/7 support shop. Before, we performed as an on-call service that had some engineers work overnight. Now, that’s no longer needed, which is a success story in my book. Their engineers molded into our culture. IntelligentBee’s passionate for their customers, focusing on their experience and maintaining customer satisfaction. They’ve done an excellent job exuding what’s essential for our organization to our customers.

How did IntelligentBee perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is extremely responsive. They’re passionate contributors that respond to emails and Slack messages quickly. I meet weekly with the team lead. They’re also excellent at getting responses out to customers.

I appreciate their flexibility. Their engineers can adapt to working overnight and switching shifts to gain data from our team. They volunteer to work nights to communicate and receive knowledge from us. IntelligentBee is enthusiastic about learning.

I don’t think I have a specific point. It did take longer to acquire the number of engineers we planned on, which in turn, took longer to get them up to speed. But there are a lot of factors, including employment requirements that were preventing some team members from starting sooner.

Development and Support for Communication Platform

"IntelligentBee is faster than us. They’ve been on time and within budget every time."

2010 - Ongoing

IntelligentBee built B2B communications and marketing platforms that require custom code integrations. Assigned resources also provide comprehensive 24/7 technical support.

Denver, Colorado
VP of Support and Business Operations, Communication Platform

The project team is self-sufficient and highly productive. This points to a work culture that prioritizes happy employees, who in turn produce high-quality results and responsive customer care. Occasionally, IntelligentBee needs to realign efforts in order to match the platform’s capabilities.

I am the vice president of operations for a cloud-based email infrastructure solutions company. We send 3% of the world’s legitimate email for companies like Uber and Spotify.

What challenge were you trying to address with IntelligentBee?

We needed to extend our engineering productivity and bandwidth. We also wanted to expand our technical support services and divide the work between different time zones, serving customers around the clock.

IntelligentBee has created a marketing email solution that allows people to create content, add lists, and send their emails. That solution has been live for four years, and it generates a third of our revenue. It’s certainly a successful and scaled product.

They’ve also developed a Software-as-a-service solution aimed at marketing to direct channels, as well as resellers and partners. For each one of our retail integrations, IntelligentBee will code custom integrations.

IntelligentBee provides all levels of support, including L3, which is the highest, escalations level. They provide phone, chat and email support, including for sales engineers.

Our communication is streamlined, including a product manager in the US on our side who coordinates with IntelligentBee’s product manager for engineering. The support side uses the same model, with a local manager from our side interfacing once a week with IntelligentBee’s management. Each side runs operations independently and keeps one connection point.

How did you come to work with IntelligentBee?

We were attracted to IntelligentBee’s development skills, as shown in the online forums they were participating in, providing thought leadership around either a type of code or solution.

How much have you invested with IntelligentBee?

We have a substantial, ongoing annual commitment ranging in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

We started working with IntelligentBee six years ago. The collaboration is ongoing.

IntelligentBee’s development work is driving a bit over a third of our monthly recurring revenue. The quality and scale had to be there for this to happen.

In terms of support, we gauge results by response time to inquiries. IntelligentBee has met all of our objectives, which are the same as for our domestic team. Whether the customer is being served by our team or theirs, the response time is exactly the same. All customer interactions receive an NPS [Net Promoter Score], and have an opportunity to mention how fast and useful was a response was. IntelligentBee’s metrics match ours.

How did IntelligentBee perform from a project management standpoint?

What did you find most impressive about IntelligentBee?

They have created an environment that makes employees happy to be working for the company. This certainly shows in IntelligentBee’s productivity and ability to be flexible, quick, and high-quality.

Are there any areas IntelligentBee could improve?

Because IntelligentBee is a self-sufficient group and we have few contact points, there are occasional times when we need to lean in and make sure that the alignment is in place. In their speed and agility for getting things done, IntelligentBee may be a bit ahead of where the platform is, so we may have to coordinate with them and have the team slow down.

Overall Score We’ve had an ongoing relationship with IntelligentBee for five years.
    IntelligentBee is usually ahead of us.
    We do get what we pay for, so, at the highest level, we have a great return on our investment.