Your Staff. Your Office. Your Success.

Intelligent Office provides customized business solutions, reception services and prestigious offices and conference space to hundreds of local, national and international businesses. Our staff can schedule meetings, route calls off-site and/or to mobile phones, receive faxes or provide general information about your company.

Denver, CO
headquaters
  • Intelligent Office Denver, CO
    303.398.7000

Oddyssey Health Services, Skillstat, Era 303 Services

Intelligent Office

Intelligent Office Has Been Above Average in Performance

"They have been above average in performance, but my company is always looking for better alternatives and value."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Jacksonville, FL
Executive, IT

Recommendations:

Provide a thorough investigation and research before you decide to purchase any service.

Experience:

They [Intelligent Office] seemed to have the best price per value offered at the time. We use the 24/7 call reception and they have proven to have a nice support staff. They have been above average in performance, but my company is always looking for better alternatives and value.

Pros:

Their staffing and industry knowledge.

Cons:

Their prices and fees.

Consistent Level of Service Offered

"It provides a constant level of quality at an affordable price."

Wesley Chapel, FL
Senior Manager, Other

Recommendations:

Do it, its easy and well worth the cost, Great ROI.

Experience:

We needed a consistent level of service and quality. We use phone handling and routing. It provides a constant level of quality at an affordable price.

Pros:

Cons:

Nothing, really.

Asset to the Functionality of Our Company

"Intelligent Office has performed very well and has been an asset to the functionality of our company."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Bronx, NY
Director, Business Development

Recommendations:

A good and reliable service. Good customer service. A good value.

Experience:

We needed a system to handle incoming calls, to be able to direct callers to the correct department or person. We chose Intelligent Office because of their easy access to messages and returning calls in a timely manner. They are able to record the messages of callers and give callers additional options if they would like to be redirected. Some features we use include all answering services, redirecting, callback, recorded messages, and retrieving messages. Intelligent Office has performed very well and has been an asset to the functionality of our company.

Pros:

Ease of use, clear directives, and cost value.

Cons:

Nothing at this time.

Intelligent Office Performs Well

"Intelligent Office has performed well and we do not need to pay receptionists for overtime."

Escondido, CA
President, Legal

Recommendations:

I would recommend they use it.

Experience:

Our receptionists were at the office for too long so we got an answering service. We use all of the features. Intelligent Office has performed well and we do not need to pay receptionists for overtime.

Pros:

It doesn't have many problems compared to others like it.

Cons:

Nothing.

Innovative Service Saves Time for Important Tasks

"This innovative service saves us time for other important tasks in the company."

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Manassas, VA
Director, Administration

Recommendations:

I guarantee you will not regret it.

Experience:

My company chose Intelligent Office. We chose them because of their customer care, 24/7 availability and full automated answering service. This innovative service saves us time for other important tasks in the company. We use their fully automated features, which gives us time for other important tasks in the company.

Pros:

The product lasts a long time without maintenance, the product does not need a lot of attention because it is all automatic and it's economic both with money and with time is a plus.

Cons:

I like everything.

Intelligent Office Saves Hundreds of Labor Hours

"It has saved us hundreds of labor hours."

Phillipsburg, NJ
Owner, Administration

Recommendations:

Go for it. The only thing you have to lose is Sally and her salary.

Experience:

It made more financial sense to our company to use a service rather than having a paid employee answering mundane questions from customers. We use them for FAQ’s, basic trouble shooting, and account inquiries. It has saved us hundreds of labor hours.

Pros:

It doesnt sleep, eat or take vacations.

Cons:

Nothing at all.

Avoid Automated Robot Calls

"The service works exceptionally well."

Bloomfield, CT
Vice President, Administration

Recommendations:

Seeing that I have only had experience with their call answering service, I could only recommend this service to friends. It is an exceptional option for those offices with high call volumes and/or minimum staffing.

Experience:

Reasonable pricing, easy set up, and quick response times. I am the only person in my office and answering calls during the day takes up a lot of my time. I have more important and typically more pressing things to handle than answering phone calls. My company uses just phone answering. The service works exceptionally well. Their service has freed up my time to process paperwork, run payroll, organize budgets, get jobs processed and keep better tabs on their progress through the shop.

Pros:

Freeing up my time and avoiding those annoying automated robot calls and the sales/solicitation calls that both perturb and frustrate me.

Cons:

I am not sure what could be improved upon. I do not think there is another service that they can provide to help me "ease" my work load.

Intelligent Office Performed Very Well

"They’re more organized and it allows better time, and communication increased productivity."

Burbank, IL
Senior Manager, Human Resources

Recommendations:

It works reliable and functional.

Experience:

Intelligent Office provides faster responses, high volume calls, and professionalism. Our company uses the answering service, virtual assistant, phone routing, online chat, outbound calls and social media options. They [Intelligent Office] performed very well. They’re more organized and it allows better time, and communication increased productivity.

Pros:

Efficiency. Frees management to take care of more essential business.

Cons:

There have been some technical difficulties.

Improvements Across this Organization

"Overall, we have seen improvements across the organization."

501 - 1,000 Employees

South Lake Tahoe, CA
President, Other

Yes, is excellent.

Experience:

Intelligent Office’s technical issues were solved easily. Overall, we have seen improvements across the organization.

Pros:

Everything. It is excellent!

Cons:

Nothing.

Intelligent Office provides a great service.

"Intelligent Office provides a great service."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Los Angeles, CA
President, Administration

Great free trial.

Experience:

Intelligent Office provides a great service. My company uses their voice recognition and delivery series. As a result, we have increase our sales.

Pros:

Quick voice direction.

Cons:

Nothing.