Sensible web development

Intelligent Clout is a Los Angeles-based boutique web development company and online marketing agency. We specialize in web development, custom web design, application development, and online marketing solutions.

With Intelligent Clout, there’s no fat, no fuss, no fancy offices to impress clients. We're proudly a lean and nimble company focused on getting unique web design and development solutions that work for each and every individual client.

Created in coffee shops of Chicago’s historic Hyde Park neighborhood in 2009 and relocated to Los Angeles in 2013, Intelligent Clout is both local and global company. While our "base" is currently in Los Angles, the rest of our team is in Oxford (United Kingdom). Needless to say, our work is infused with just enough of European charm and sophistication.

Majority of our clients are in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Miami area. However, due to our flexibility and international presence, we are well-equipped to handle web design and development work anywhere in the world.

Los Angeles, CA

The Team Group

Los Angeles Consular Corps

Lithuanian Jewish Special Interest Group (LITVAKSIG)

Web Design for the Team Group

"They gave great suggestions and really understood our brand and mission. They’re a very professional team."

Aug. - Dec. 2016

Intelligent Clout updated a website, its iconography and its social media to stay up to date with current trends. Deliverables included UX/UI redesign and Instagram integration.

Florham Park, NJ
Russell Lyon
COO, The Team Group

Intelligent Clout’s creative ideas and technical expertise guaranteed a successful project. Website traffic is up and user feedback has been universally positive.

The Team Group is a promotions agency. We do destination based incentives, meetings, events, rule writing for meetings, corporate retreats, and fulfillment for sweepstakes promotions. I’m the chief operating officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelligent Clout?

We needed to revamp our website to make it current and communicate our message in a better way. We were looking for someone to guide us through the process.

Intelligent Clout helped us revamp our logo. We also gave them a list of what we wanted on our website and they came back with four or five designs for us to choose from. We chose one of those and made some minor changes.

They guided us through the entire process from there. We supplied the content and they took care of the layout. They tied the site into our social media channels and helped us to be able to load pictures on Instagram when we’re at events. They helped us to put certain logos that we have licensing rights to on the site. They created an area on the website with bios and photos of our team members. There’s a contact us area which works great. They helped us with keywords to drive people to our site. They provided artwork so we can redo our business cards and things we give out to clients. They let us know what other services they could provide for us and the estimated cost of that. At the end of the project, they did a tutorial with us to give us the flexibility to change things ourselves.

How did you come to work with Intelligent Clout?

Someone recommended Intelligent Clout to me who had had a very good experience with them.

We did put the project out to bid and narrowed our search to three companies. One of the things we liked the best was they don’t say no too much. They made suggestions to help the system grow with us as we grow. Their pricing was great and they were friendly.

We spent under $10,000.

We started working with them in August 2016 and the project was completed December 2016.

We are really happy with the results. The number of hits we get on our site is more than we ever had in the past. The website looks more contemporary, which we’ve needed for years. The website has the flexibility to allow us to feature products we’re working on or make any changes any time we need to. People have commented positively about social media being linked in as well. Intelligent Clout was able to help us achieve everything we wanted to.

How did Intelligent Clout perform from a project management standpoint?

They were able to meet deadlines. If there were any delays, it was on our side.

What did you find most impressive about Intelligent Clout?

They were extremely honest and above board with everything they did. They were very transparent with their billing; there were no hidden costs. They gave great suggestions and really understood our brand and mission. They’re a very professional team.

Are there any areas Intelligent Clout could improve?

No. Intelligent Clout was much more knowledgeable and creative than the first company we had used to build the website.

I’ve recommended them to people already.

Website Design and Development for Dental Company

"They never made me feel ignored or that I was annoying them."

May 2016 - Dec. 2016

Intelligent Clout designed and developed a custom website from scratch. The dental practice site features a patient portal for appointments and medical forms. The team also designed a logo.

Kilgore, Texas
Owner, Kilgore Dental Care

Patients have complimented the website’s functionality and appreciate the appointment-booking system. Both the website and logo are unique and well-designed. Intelligent Clout was communicative and helpful.

I’m a dentist, and I own a dental practice which was established in September of 2016.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelligent Clout?

I needed a website that spotlighted all the services my office provides. I wanted people to be able to make appointments online, and I wanted it to look unique.

Intelligent Clout had me fill out an outline of what I wanted on the site. They built the site from scratch because I didn’t want it to look as if it came from a standard template. They designed a logo for me first, and the website was built around the logo. The site has a section for patients to schedule appointments and fill out medical history forms, which are in both English and Spanish. Intelligent Clout provided page designs to incorporate the content I had written. They both designed and developed the site.

I worked with one person directly, but I believe they had another resource assigned to my project as well.

How did you come to work with Intelligent Clout?

My sister knows the owner and referred them to me. I trusted her, so I didn’t consider any other companies. It was an easy decision.

How much have you invested with Intelligent Clout?

I’ve invested approximately $7,000.

We first connected in May or June of 2016, and the project was finalized in December of that year.

We’re a new practice, but we're gradually gaining attention. We do have patients who like to make appointments online, so that feature is nice. I’ve asked people whether they liked the site, and they said they loved the functionality and the information provided. They don’t really have to call the office; everything is on the site.

I love the logo. I really didn’t know what I wanted, and I let them come up with ideas. I fell in love with their initial design, and they went with that. My website is not like any other dental website I’ve seen. I’m really pleased.

How did Intelligent Clout perform from a project management standpoint?

It was easy to get in touch with them. I never felt like they were avoiding me or weren’t helpful. I always had my questions answered. We communicated by email every other day and spoke on the phone a couple of times a week.

I didn’t set deadlines for the project, but they informed me how much time each phase would take. I think they were great.

What did you find most impressive about Intelligent Clout?

I appreciate that they made themselves available when I needed to talk or had questions. They never made me feel ignored or that I was annoying them.

No, I don’t think so.

Overall Score If I have another project, I would work with them again.
    I think they finished before the deadline they gave me.
    I feel that the cost was worth it.
    I couldn’t have asked for anything better. It was exactly what I wanted, even though I had a hard time explaining it to them.
    I’ve referred them to a friend who is opening her own dental office.

Web Redesign for Nonprofit

"They were terrific. They were helpful every step of the way."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Intelligent Clout redesigned their client's old website to make it more user and mobile friendly.

Pomona, New York
Eden Joachim
Treasurer, LitvakSIG Inc.

Intelligent Clout was very good and responsive; they helped their client receive praise for their user-friendly website.

We’re a genealogy organization that exists predominantly online and dedicated to people with roots in Lithuania. When we first engaged Intelligent Clout, I was the president and treasurer. I’m now serving only as treasurer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelligent Clout?

We were initially looking to redesign our entire website, which had a dated and old-fashioned look.

The scope was to take most of the existing text on the site and rework it. We wanted the site to function intuitively. Intelligent Clout updated the site for looks, layout, and user friendliness. We were switching from a Joomla-based site, but I don’t know the current technology. They also made our site mobile-friendly. Several of our board members worked with Intelligent Clout. We gave them our ideas on the layout and different functionalities we wanted to see. They were very helpful in explaining what could work within our parameters.

They’re currently working on a new project for us. We’re trying to collect information we have on outside websites and bring them under the umbrella of our main site.

How did you come to work with Intelligent Clout?

One of our board members knew them through his own business and referred us to them.

How much have you invested with Intelligent Clout?

For the initial redesign and development, we spent between $10,000 and $15,000. The current project cost us $12,000. Over the course of the engagement, we’ve paid $22,000–$27,000 for their services.

Our initial contact with them took place toward the end of 2014, but the work on the initial project began in August or September of 2015. They’re currently working on a second project for us.

We got a good amount of positive feedback when we unveiled the new site at our annual conference in 2015. People find the new layout very user-friendly. The navigation is very intuitive and easy for people to use.

How did Intelligent Clout perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very good and responsive. When we asked a question, we had an answer within a few hours. They were terrific. They were helpful every step of the way. None of our people have technical experience, and Intelligent Clout was always happy to give us the technical background in layman’s terms. It made the whole process very comfortable and painless.

What did you find most impressive about Intelligent Clout?

I find that they’re much more responsive to our questions and our needs than other technical people I’ve worked with over the years. Our main contact seems to be available almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Are there any areas Intelligent Clout could improve?

We’re not unhappy with anything.

Overall Score I have nothing negative to say about them. They were wonderful. We gained a lot of knowledge about website design and development by working with them.
    Everything was done per the schedule or even earlier. We asked them to move up deadline a couple of times, and they did it with no problems.
    They were well within our budget and didn’t charge us extra for modifications along the way. They even lowered the overall price on the project when we clarified exactly what we wanted.
    Everything they did was so intuitive for the users. Anytime we asked them to modify something, they were more than happy to make the changes. They always explained why something might work, or why they thought something else would be better.
    I’ve recommended them to several people already.