BEAUTIFULLY ENGINEERED PRODUCTS, BUILT TO PERFORM

Intelia is redefining software development and delivery by focusing on a data-oriented engineering framework that unearths value for the enterprise and de-risks the engagement process. With our service delivery model, 96% of our software products ship on time with excellent satisfaction scores. Join the likes of Deloitte, Ritz-Carlton and Stanford in enjoying beautifully designed products, engineered to inspire.

Lagos, Nigeria
  • 2A Adewole Kuku Street, Off Fola Osibo, Lekki Phase 1
    Lagos 105102
    Nigeria

Custom Software Development for Streaming Company

“They’re open and honest in their communication.”

Nov. 2016 - Feb. 2019

Intelia designed and developed a POC and an MVP for a live stream software system. They provided frontend, backend, and UX development for the platform.

Sydney, Australia
Steve Jones
Founder, Corrivium

The platform was completed successfully. It's gained traction and now has a significant userbase. The team is honest, committed, and hard-working. Intelia always puts its clients’ success at the forefront of their projects.

I’m the founder of Corrivium, a streaming company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelia?

We needed help building custom software for our customers to be able to deliver live streams confidently and comfortably. We needed to design a platform that takes the guesswork out of the process and allows contractors to deliver quality work, on time.

They helped us build the proof of concept for our software platform, as well as a minimum viable product (MVP).

We scoped it out together and we looked at the UI/UX we wanted. They couldn’t deliver the beta level UX because we didn’t have the necessary budget. They gave the lower level dev ops services as well as the backend development, frontend development, and a little bit of UX work as well.

There were four people involved with this project.

How did you come to work with Intelia?

I had worked already with Udoka (CEO, Intelia) when he was working for a separate U.S. based company. That piece of work ended and although I wasn’t too happy with what that company did, I was extremely happy with Udoka and his approach. He has a constant focus on getting it done and putting the client first.

We’ve invested $200,000.

We started working together in November 2016 until February 2019.

I was very pleased with their services, and we only stopped working together because I wanted to move our development to Australia because of certain tax benefits.

Our platform started out being something that needed to be pulled apart to a scalable prototype that is secure and reliable. Now, we have paying clients on our platform and we’re at the point where people are actually coming to us. We use it for all of our events globally.

How did Intelia perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re pretty comfortable with each other and didn’t need to have in-depth conversations about what was needed. We used Slack and monthly calls for communication.

They’re open and honest in their communication. They’re committed to putting their client first. They understood what I was trying to achieve and they continually worked and gave us what wanted until the end.

We didn’t put a lot of time and money into the UX, so I didn’t really get to experience what they can fully do in that area. What they did initially suited the purpose and is pretty good. I’ve seen other work they’ve done and they have a good UX team.

It’s a bit hard with their location. I found the time zone difference to be difficult. Towards the end, I got tired of having phone calls late at night. They should have been talking to me during my business hours. In their defense, I didn’t enforce that because I was changing time zones so often in my travels.

There’s also the added level of complexity when dealing with somebody’s first language isn’t English and I don’t speak their language.

UI/UX Design for Site Content Builder

"Their capacity to understand complex concepts and find ways around different challenges stands out."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Intelia helped design the UI/UX of a one-page site content builder. After scoping the task, they produced user flows, wireframes, screens, and finally a color prototype to guide code. The project is ongoing.

Mexico
Hermann Reimers Campos
CEO, Pantram Inc.

The product has yet to launch, but Intelia's work met all requirements, leading to more work for them. The team consistently delivers high-quality design products on time and at fair prices. They lead a smooth collaboration thanks to their excellent communication and penchant for problem-solving.

I am the founder and CEO of Pantram. A fast one-page site content builder for the workspace. We are currently 4 people on the company. all remotely distributed. We currently focus on Small to Medium sized companies. I'm in charge of converting user needs into solutions in our platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intelia?

We needed an experienced team on UX/UI to set out the characteristics the product needed into an intuitive design and then easily transfer it to development.

To design a builder that enable users to create a one-page site as easy and fast as creating a word document but that looked twice as good as a powerpoint presentation.

Turns out our CTO already had worked with them and felt really comfortable with the quality, fast pace and ease of work and communication with the Intelia, to which he was right.

First, we set out what the software had to do. So Intelia's project manager set out to fully understand all the details, then focused on finding all the inconsistencies and posible additional needs we might have wit the users. Then, went thru the user flow to understand if all scenarios where in place. After that, Intelia worked on the wireframes, we sent thru every screen and made sure we agreed upon each one of them. Finally the designers at Intelia gave life and color to the project and past it on to our developer to code. Important to mention that they were in constant communication with the developer to make sure technical issues and challenges were dealt with properly.

From Intelia's side there is a Project Manager that channels all communications and makes sure everyone is on the same page. There is also a designer on their side, but merely coordinated thru the PM. From our end Me and de developer were the counterparts that got involved in every step of the process.

We are a month away from beta launching. I'm very pleased on how fast things move with Intelia (Note: I've been working with Intelia since feb 2018 but this project alone took only 3 months) and of course, quality is never at risk.

Very effective, I'd say is one of the strongest qualities of Intelia.

Not sure I can think of any at this point.

Overall Score Great team, great work and great pals.
    Even though we live in different continents, it was never an issue to schedule calls.
    Definitely not cheap but worth the price.
    Best dev studio I've worked with.
    Would refer to anyone I find to need this type of work done.

E-Commerce Development for Skincare Company

"Intelia did a great job of making our website feel approachable."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

Intelia designed and developed the frontend of a Shopify website for a new organic skincare company.

Catherine Waggoner
Co-Founder, Nudo Skincare

The redesigned site is more sophisticated in its storytelling and, as such, has been well-received. Intelia kept the project moving through constant communication and responded promptly to any requests or concerns. Their professionalism and on-time deliverables made them a valuable partner.

I am a co-founder of Nudo Skincare, an organic skincare company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelia?

I have a background in e-commerce, so I knew in starting my own company that having a professional frontend is important.

Intelia led the redesign of the frontend of our Shopify website. They worked with our team for four weeks to do a deep dive on the design, such as where each button needs to be and how it should look. Then they spent six weeks executing the design on the backend.

Our project manager was the primary point of contact. We also worked with one designer and one developer.

How did you come to work with Intelia?

I’d worked with the Intelia team on previous engagements, so it was exciting to engage with them for my new company. They were the best fit for us because they’re the most transparent and honest in wanting to help our business.

We spent about $20,000.

Work began in October 2018 and lasted for about 10 weeks.

Intelia did a great job of making our website feel approachable. They highlight the right information at the right spots in order to push people to buy. They employ tactics to drive the conversion rate by telling enough of the story, and then giving the user the option to make a purchase. One of their strengths is understanding the user component of website design. They helped us think about what might engage people and what may turn them off. They did an amazing job making our site look unique and custom, but also optimized for sales and email sign-up.

I have a background in selling software. I’ve worked with a number of teams and have heard many horror stories about outsourcing development. I could really trust Intelia. They designed what we wanted. They didn't come in and try to be the experts in telling us what to do. They were really great counterparts in figuring out exactly what we needed.

How did Intelia perform from a project management standpoint?

Having a project manager to facilitate the conversation and translate our wants and needs into actionable items for the team was really important. We interacted through email and Slack, and they used InVision to share designs. We had a weekly call with our project manager to share updates. It was great to have a dedicated time to give feedback or any direction. Intelia sent an email after each call with a summary that laid out next steps on both our parts. We also added the project manager to our Slack, which was super helpful. That allowed us to stay in touch about any day-to-day items that came up.

Communication was always handled so easily. They respond within a matter of 24 hours. Getting timely answers is often hard to find with outsourced software development. It's not just listening to us and saying yes. Intelia asked the right questions to make sure that they had clarity and were moving in the right direction. They're so responsive to our needs.

Their turnaround time was so impressive. Intelia was by far the fastest development team I've ever worked with. I loved being able to put in a request before going to bed, and waking up in the morning to have it already handled. They don't believe software projects should take six months if they don't have to.

Honestly, no. I’ve worked with 60 different development teams in the past and there's no one else I'd work with but them. I haven’t found Intelia’s professionalism, quality, and timeliness with any other team.