Custom software development & IT innovation

Integrio Systems is a custom software development company specializing in enterprise systems, AI applications, custom SaaS solutions and complex web systems.

With a team of exceptionally talented, motivated and experienced developers we have managed to develop partnerships with over 300 customers. We successfully solve the hardest challenges and address the most ambitious business goals. Legacy system modernization, code refactoring and recovery, development and support performed by us has helped numerous companies not just save their projects and reduce risks and costs but become leaders in their markets.

2000
Vancouver, Canada
  • 422 Richards St, Suite 170, Vancouver BC
    Vancouver V6B 2Z4
  • Kharkov, KL
    Ukraine

Software Development for Event Management System

“It was a very collaborative and innovative process.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

Integrio took over the management and continued development of software for an online event registration platform. Their updates have included data migration to AWS and product upgrades.

San Jose, California
Ann Murphy
Former General Manager, 123Signup

The development and software upgrades provided by Integrio allowed their client to sustain their business operations. Their team was extremely talented and quick to learn, developing a deep understanding of their client’s software before taking over and upgrading its operations.

Up until the end of 2018, I was the general manager for 123Signup, which is an online event registration and membership management platform focused on the networking association market, but with a much broader reach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Integrio?

We are a small company and had a relationship with a company that was providing the development resources for our product, and that relationship ceased to be productive, so we brought Integrio on to handle the development and management of our service.

They were responsible for the entire software product form design to implementation. Our product is a cloud-based service, so they handled the infrastructure of that. They also facilitated our transition from hosting our own servers to getting us on the Amazon Web Services platform. They also provided some design services and helped us with the ongoing development of our products.

I worked with about five members of their team, including three developers and two project managers. They also had a designer who I never had any direct contact with but also worked on the product.

How did you come to work with Integrio?

We found them while we were searching for a team that would be able to pick up where we had left off when our other developers fell through.

We are paying them about $150,000 a year, so about $600,000 in total so far.

We started working with them in May 2015 and are continuing to work together.

As I mentioned, we were in a very bad spot with our previous development team, where work had essentially ground to a halt. They came in, got a handle on the existing products and code, and then very quickly developed a roadmap for us to upgrade the system again. They really saved us from a development point of view.

How did Integrio perform from a project management standpoint?

My team would develop the business analyst role of producing the specs and then we would have conversations with them about what the expectations and requirements would be. Then they would come back to us with a preliminary schedule on what it would take to develop what we were asking them to do.

It was a very collaborative and innovative process. They were both maintaining the existing product, just in terms of keeping the doors open and the lights on, and also developing new features and technologies for us.

In the former process, their responsiveness was absolutely outstanding. No matter what time of day if I had any sort of problem, I could call them, and they were available and took care of the issue immediately.

In terms of our collaboration on new developments, I couldn’t have been more impressed. They were responsive, and we would iterate back and forth on what worked, what didn’t work, and make sure that we were continually moving forward. They always met deadlines or let me know exactly why a deadline wasn’t going to be met and provided a timeline for that deliverable.

Honestly, the limitations of our collaboration were usually on our side. I don’t have anything I wish they would have done differently.

Be proactive with them. As I said, communication with them can be as good as you want it to be, and I think the best relationship is one where you actually commit resources to interact with them on a daily basis.