IT's about business

Inteca is fintech and regtech consulting company and software provider. Our aim is to build a  better, more sophisticated web and lift the industry standards.

Leveraging on APIs and API Management to efficiently integrate and scale enterpise architecture, we support banks, financial institutions and large companies, when travel through digital transformation and regulation processes.

Inteca's engineers have a profound knowledge of working with best-in-class technology solutions, particularly AngularJS or WebMethods to develop refined jet robust software. We provide our clients with excellent services, focused on their business needs. We care for smooth customer journey, as well as for splendid final product.

Inteca's team is experienced in designing, delivering and integrating software and apps within the customer’s enterprise environment. We bring cloud solutions and help to create a strategy with wide perspective for future growth. We are agile, lean and with an eye for perfection.

Our industry focus is for big and complex organisations: banks and public sector companies, as well as production firms and large e-commerce platforms.

We are designers of APILOGIC Open Banking API, a ready-made public API enabler for banks. It can help them to be compliant with PSD2 Directive's technical standars faster. Our solution can be transferred over to any system within a reletively short time.

Please do contact us when looking for an excellent technologies and solutions of tomorrow. We are keen to know your technology challenges.

wroclaw, Poland

KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., Credit Agricole Bank, BioDuro, PGNiG, MPWiK Wrocław, Hewlett Packard, Ministry of Finances (PL), Lower Silesian Marshal Office, Phillip Morris International, BZWBK

BI Consulting and Dev for Pharma Company

“They strike a good balance between consulting you through a solution and providing their own technical expertise.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Inteca utilized consulting and technical expertise to remap a systems environment and BI framework after an international expansion. They also integrated reporting systems across all sites.

San Diego, California
Armand Amin
Senior Manager, BioDuro

Automated report integration has increased efficiency for finance and HR, and better data accessibility has led to improved BI analysis. Inteca’s staff is flexible with time differences, hard-working, and strikes a good balance between offering advice and solving problems directly.

BioDuro is a contract research organization that provides scientific research services for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We cover small molecule chemistry, biology, DMPK, and drug manufacturing. I'm our manager of information systems, so anything that and involves IT or systems integrations is my responsibility.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inteca?

We reached out to Inteca because we needed a clear understanding and a map of our systems environment after we bought back our sites based in China. We wanted to integrate their financials into our environment and make sense of our business intelligence framework. We had little understanding of the information systems infrastructure at the Chinese site.

We started out with consulting and architecture planning. We wanted everything defined before we moved into development. They do custom development well, but what's really valuable is the consulting aspect. If the architecture and the mission aren't really refined, the development could take months or become very costly. They recognize this and make sure to complete a robust analysis phase before starting development. It's led to much quicker turnaround time.

Beyond that, they’ve done several projects with us. For one of them, we established a data integration system that pulled data from a numerous of our different systems and databases. We defined how we wanted to integrate everything and automated that process. The data generator also lets us create reports that unify the company's data across all our systems and present that information in a cohesive package.

I currently work with a project analyst who runs point and knows all of my projects. If there's a significant workload, he'll bring along an extra person to help out. I know they also have developers on the back end and I talk to them from time to time, but I primarily work with the analysts.

How did you come to work with Inteca?

I found Inteca via referral from another company I'd partnered with thanks to Clutch. Throughout the bidding process for our initial project, I spoke on the phone regularly with one of the key members of Inteca's team and I was impressed by his openness, transparency, and accessibility. He really wanted to get a good scope of the project and ensure our success.

We saw multiple iterations of price proposals and project structures, so we went in with a lot of flexibility. They cared about forging a long-term partnership rather than a short-term sale, which was reassuring. They also had a really academic, skilled approach that was unique. They provided white papers, offered solid solutions, and introduced concepts like enterprise architecture that we later implemented successfully.

Somewhere between $100,000–$150,000.

We started in October 2016 and we're still working together.

One of our major projects involved reporting integration. Prior to that, report generation and consolidation were completed manually and it took our financial and HR staffs two weeks every month to consolidate the data. Our project with Inteca automated that entire process, which has improved efficiency. The new system is also dynamic and lets users configure the data for different reporting needs in addition to making reports more accessible for end-user analysis, so it's helped improve business intelligence as well.

How did Inteca perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm impressed that the time difference isn't an issue since they're based in Poland. Whether I'm in the US or China, we're able to talk almost every day, even when it's non-standard hours for their office. They accommodate us without complaints and we really appreciate it.

Another good thing about their project analysts is that they have the key skills to connect between developers and business laymen. They can handle SQL queries and have the tech capability and familiarity to learn other aspects of our projects if necessary. They also do well at training their staff thoroughly on fundamental tools of the job.

They strike a good balance between consulting you through a solution and providing their own technical expertise. There hasn't ever been a time where I've gone to them and they haven't been able to deploy a particular technology. But beyond that, I've even approached them with a problem where I haven't necessarily identified the technology, and they can still recognize which techs will work best and work with me throughout the process.

They also deliver solid customer service. I have a different relationship with them than their bigger clients, but I never feel like I'm a secondary focus. I've even become friends with our original project manager.

Another thing I appreciate is their flexibility. They're much better at shifting gears to work with their clients than vendors I've worked with in America. They care more, they hustle harder, and they think about the long-term potential of partnering with you. They're interested in the growth and achievement of the project, and they won't try to nickel-and-dime you.