Mobile Apps - Design, Development & Support

Based in USA & India and with offices around the globe, Insyte Consultancy Services is an end-to-end software solution provider for Mobility / Tablet and Web Application Development.

Our developers blend creativity with technology to deliver integrated, robust and scalable solution for the client's business.

We also offer Managed offshore development services and technology consulting.

Oak Park, IL
  • 100 Forest Place
    Oak Park, IL 60301

Discovery Phase for Economic Think Tank

“They’re able to actively listen to our needs and refine their work to align with our goals.”

Feb. - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services is finalizing the discovery phase for an economic social networking platform. They convert business needs into technical requirements, creating flowcharts for a future prototype.

Oklahoma
Carlton Buford
President, AF - CMEA

While they’re still in the discovery phase, Insyte Consultancy Services’ sage advice has been crucial to driving the project. They take the time to understand business needs and are receptive to critique. Technically proficient, their easy communication and collaborative nature help set them apart.

I’m the president of America First - Competitive Market Economic Advocacy (AF - CMEA). We’re a think tank that seeks to promote new economic strategies in the U.S. Given that many of the problems in our economy can’t be solved by any single individual or private-sector entity, our goal is to provide a platform that facilitates more collective-driven solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We needed resources to help us ideate and develop a prototype for a web-based social networking platform as well as a mobile app for iOS and Android. With our product, we hope to move opinions and markets with a new, innovative approach to economic/political analysis.

After an extensive vetting period, they’ve provided key consultation to help crystallize our operations. This has mainly involved defining our business requirements, translating them into technical documentation, and creating flow diagrams. Once we solidify what the platform does and how it operates, they’ll convert those diagrams into wireframes and begin building the prototype.

One of the key features we’ve specified is the ability to gather provided user data to automate marketing strategies. Based on a user’s browsing patterns or survey responses, we would customize our marketing to send content that they’re interested in via email and targeted social media. We’re still working on how to make that a noninvasive process, but that’s all part of the challenge.

I exclusively work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Insyte Consultancy Services?

I searched extensively online and found them through Thumbtack, which helped me find firms catering to small businesses and startups. I discussed the project with their CEO who immediately provided suggestions to help me define my ideas. Over the next few months, I considered about seven other agencies but found that I always referred to Insyte Consultancy Services for their advice. They understood exactly what I wanted, and I was impressed that they’d completed similar projects in the past. Ultimately, I decided to go with them because I felt they could transform my thoughts into actions.

We’ve spent $3,000 thus far for the discovery phase. The prototype will be an additional $7,000 when we complete it.

Their work began in February 2018 and is ongoing.

Since we’re still developing our specifications, we don’t have any hard metrics yet. However, from a qualitative perspective, I appreciate how patient they've been during our back and forth. After every discussion, they sketch out some ideas on frameworks for approval. If the framework isn’t aligned with our direction, they’ll listen to our feedback and then repackage their flow diagrams to better match our vision.

How did Insyte Consultancy Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very flexible and are willing to work with us to figure out which ideas can actually be implemented. Occasionally, there have been functions that I wanted to include that weren’t technically feasible, so they’d suggest alternative ideas to move forward. As for communication, we typically spoke once or twice a week using Skype.

In addition to their flexibility and willingness to take initiative, I value their insights. They’re able to actively listen to our needs and refine their work to align with our goals. Furthermore, they believe in our project and its potential to change how we approach economic analysis/engagement. They’re not just agreeing with us to please us; rather, they’re doing what’s good for us while providing achievable technical solutions.

It might benefit them to deliver a bit faster. There have been times when things took longer than they maybe should have. I’m not in a hurry, right now, but if I were under a tighter timetable, it could be a potential issue.

Software & App Dev for Product Dev Company

"Everything they have accomplished so far has worked flawlessly."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services developed a database and web server to manage sites in-house and remotely. Insyte also developed applications for Android and iOS, working from provided wireframes.

Seattle, Washington
Justin Gant
Co-Owner, Product Development Company

The products have yet to be launched, but they function as envisioned. Insyte capably handled responsibilities relating to Windows and Linux services, and they provided high-quality service at a reasonable price. Insyte was responsive to all questions, and all communication was smooth.

I am the co-owner of a product development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We were searching for a developer for both hardware and software solutions that span multiple applications. The product involved web-based servers hosted on-site and remotely, as well as applications for Android and iOS.

We contracted with them to develop an on-site database and web server that would be hosted on a customer’s specific site. That would allow us to manage devices on that site, and it would connect back to centralized servers so it could be managed remotely. They used Windows and Linux services to create native and cross-platform applications. We provided them with wireframes and a scope of what we wanted for the servers and Android and iOS apps.

I work directly with two people on their team, and they manage a team on their side.

How did you come to work with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We had several recommendations from colleagues and peers, but we found Insyte from a Craigslist advertisement.

We’ve spent around $50,000.

We began working together in November 2016, and this project is ongoing. We also have an unrelated project planned with them later this year.

We have not yet completed all phases of this project. Everything they have accomplished so far has worked flawlessly.

We communicated primarily using Skype, and they were responsive during weekends and holidays. Any issue that came up was addressed quickly. We had some delays in the project timeline, but everything else was agreeable.

They provide a tremendous level of service for their price point.

They could have better accuracy on project completion timelines. However, we asked them to take on multiple projects at once so that we didn’t have to use multiple developers. Insyte stepped up and was able to handle all of our projects, but that probably caused those delays.

Mobile App Dev for Social Competition App

“Our collaboration was better than I could have anticipated.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services created a mobile app; they assisted from the design stage through to completion.

Brandon Adjei-Boateng
Intern Supervisor, Christopher House

The app was successfully launched and is now available for downloads in the app store. The Insyte Consultancy Services team was communicative and able to create a solid deliverable that exceeded original expectations.

I’m the intern supervisor at Christopher House.

For what projects/services did your company hire Insyte Consultancy Services?

We needed assistance in developing our mobile app.

We wanted to create an interactive platform for users to participate in fun, friendly competitions while earning rewards.

I found them online when searching for app developers.

I had an initial meeting with the founder of the company. We then met to figure out the design and work on that together. They developed the app through to the launch.

We worked with the CEO, multiple designers, and coders.

Within a year, they successfully finished the app, and we made it available for download in stores.

Our collaboration was better than I initially anticipated.

We valued their communication and their delivery of the app.