Mobile Apps - Design, Development & Support

Based in USA with delivery capabilities from local and overseas resources, Insyte Consultancy Services is an end-to-end software solution provider for Mobility / Tablet and Web Application Development.

Our developers blend creativity with technology to deliver integrated, robust and scalable solution for the client's business.

We also offer Managed offshore development services and technology consulting.

Oak Park, IL
  • 100 Forest Place
    Oak Park, IL 60301

Mobile App Dev for Local Event Platform

“They touched based with us regularly to make sure issues were solved, which built our trust and confidence in them.”

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2019

Insyte Consultancy Services developed the MVP for an iOS and Android app, which is currently in beta testing. They followed UX/UI mockups to create the design and also built the backend.

Washington DC Metro Area
Ronald Reed
Founder and CEO, Spot Hype

Insyte Consultancy Services maintained open communication and worked at a competitive price. They took project concerns and questions seriously, and even the CEO got involved to ensure a positive experience.

I'm the founder and CEO of Spot Hype, a tech company that helps people find popular spots in their local area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We needed a partner to develop our mobile app.

We provided a conceptual UX/UI mockup that Insyte Consultancy Services used as the foundation for their design and backend development. Thy built the minimum viable product (MVP) for iOS and Android, which our internal team is using for beta testing.

We worked with a project manager who had an outsourced team from India.

How did you come to work with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We found them through a Craigslist ad. We were looking for a local software development company and spoke with Insyte Consultancy Services’ CEO. He came up with a cost that met our requirements, so we hired them.

We spent about $30,000.

We worked together from October 2017–February 2019.

We’re currently in beta testing, but we’ve received positive feedback from test users. Our in-house dev team is pleased with the code quality.

How did Insyte Consultancy Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great at maintaining open communication and staying on top of deadlines. For the most part, we didn’t have any problems with scheduling. We mainly communicated via phone and shared-screen meetings to test the interface.

It was incredibly easy to communicate with both the project manager and the CEO of the company. They touched base with us regularly to make sure issues were solved, which built our trust and confidence in them.

They could’ve done better at understanding the scope of our project at the beginning to avoid any miscommunications down the road.

Maintain open communication and clearly articulate the details of your project.

Mobile App Prototype for Automotive Industry

“Anyone who hires Insyte Consultancy Services would find them an exceptional company.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services developed a mobile app for iOS and Android intended for automotive service providers as subscribers and motorists as end users. They incorporated GPS and used an iterative design process.

Oakland, CA
Ricky Johnson
CEO, Kiss My Ride

Insyte Consultancy Services has delivered an exceptional caliber app prototype that brought the client’s idea to life. From the user perspective, it has a thoughtfully designed look and feel. The team collaborates seamlessly and deftly incorporates client input for best-in-class results.

I'm the founder and CEO of Kiss my Ride corporation. Our company offers a mobile application for the automotive and motorcycle industry. It helps locate service parts and sales while on the go.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We hired them to handle the development of our app.

We held an in-depth discussion to go over everything. They provided the wireframes and sketches to show what the application would look like. We collaboratively went through an iterative design process wherein they incorporated multiple round of feedback. The team developed our app for both Android and iOS.

On the consumer side, the app shows users a list of nearby vendors based on their pin location and the keywords they use in a search. If a motorist's car breaks down while they're traveling in an unfamiliar area, our system can give them a better sense of the businesses in the area so they can make an informed decision about who to hire for the work they need. The other type of users on our platform are businesses, who are subscribers that pay to be featured. Consumers can download it for free and have access to those vendors through the app.

I worked directly with Raj (CEO and Co-Founder, Insyte Consultancy Services) and another individual from the team, which kept the process streamlined. Other teammates worked on the project as well, I just didn't interact with them.

How did you come to work with Insyte Consultancy Services?

I shopped around for vendors based on the quoted cost and considered three options, but made the ultimate decision to hire Insyte Consultancy. I first found them through a Google search for app developers and assessed their previous projects. They demonstrated the ability to listen, understand, and give professional input based on their app development skills and experience.

After my first meeting with the CEO, I was sold. Oher companies only told me the price and timeline estimate, and then asked when I could pay them. In that regard, the team offered an exceptional level of service in comparison. They offered flexibility and had experience building other apps for the auto industry, which made me feel comfortable as well.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000.

I signed the formal agreement in November 2018, and they finished the prototype by the second week of December. The final buildout is ongoing. I'm still working on financing the rest of the project.

We came to Insyte Consultancy Services with only an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life.  The quality of the work we’ve received right now is superb. I'm more than fully satisfied with the prototype’s professionalism and am pleased its look and feel.

We held weekly meetings via phone and video, and everything went pretty smoothly. During the initial meeting, we went over the entire scope of the project with the project manager. About a week later, he sent me over the rough draft of the wireframe for my review and approval.

We went through a couples of rounds of changes within a week's time, then went forward into the design phase. They sent me the design for approval and made all the changes I requested. Ultimately, I opted to go with their initial design. We got together on a weekly basis to go over the project.

The most impressive part of working with Insyte Consultancy Services was the quality of work they produced. I also appreciated their availability. We could reach them at any time, day or night. They didn't give us a limited window to communicate.

No, there are none.

Not at this time. Anyone who hires Insyte Consultancy Services would find them an exceptional company. They’re great to work with and I highly recommend them.

I'm highly likely to.

Mobile App Dev for Beauty Product Company

"Insyte Consultancy Services has been a huge help throughout the entire process."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services designed and developed a mobile app that delivers beauty products.

Dionna Cannon
CEO & Founder, Posh-it

The functional, flexible app presented the company well. Insyte Consultancy Services met every deadline, accommodated strict budget requirements, and communicated clearly about their delivery schedule.

I am the CEO and founder of Posh-it, a beauty app that delivers products to consumers in real time.

For what projects/services did your company hire Insyte Consultancy Services?

Insyte Consultancy Services built my app.

I wanted an attractive, functional, and customer-friendly app.

I found them on Thumbtack. They were the most professional and willing company.

We designed the Posh-it app from scratch. The process took about a year to complete and refine.

The owner was a major support, fine-tuning my ideas and enhancing the functionality of the app. My project manager is a technical expert who brought our ideas to life.

I'm pleased with the result: a functional app that can be presented to the world. Insyte Consultancy Services has been a huge help throughout the entire process.

They met every deadline in my contract, and communicated with me immediately if they needed more time.

They worked with me on the payment schedule. Even though I didn’t pay everything up front, they worked as if they had been paid the full amount.

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score Their CEO is a mentor to me.
    It was perfect.
    It was reasonable for the amount of work they did.
    They brought my dreams to life. They’re hard-working and knowledgeable!
    I’ve told everyone about them!

Discovery Phase for Economic Think Tank

“They’re able to actively listen to our needs and refine their work to align with our goals.”

Feb. - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services is finalizing the discovery phase for an economic social networking platform. They convert business needs into technical requirements, creating flowcharts for a future prototype.

Oklahoma
Carlton Buford
President, AF - CMEA

While they’re still in the discovery phase, Insyte Consultancy Services’ sage advice has been crucial to driving the project. They take the time to understand business needs and are receptive to critique. Technically proficient, their easy communication and collaborative nature help set them apart.

I’m the president of America First - Competitive Market Economic Advocacy (AF - CMEA). We’re a think tank that seeks to promote new economic strategies in the U.S. Given that many of the problems in our economy can’t be solved by any single individual or private-sector entity, our goal is to provide a platform that facilitates more collective-driven solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We needed resources to help us ideate and develop a prototype for a web-based social networking platform as well as a mobile app for iOS and Android. With our product, we hope to move opinions and markets with a new, innovative approach to economic/political analysis.

After an extensive vetting period, they’ve provided key consultation to help crystallize our operations. This has mainly involved defining our business requirements, translating them into technical documentation, and creating flow diagrams. Once we solidify what the platform does and how it operates, they’ll convert those diagrams into wireframes and begin building the prototype.

One of the key features we’ve specified is the ability to gather provided user data to automate marketing strategies. Based on a user’s browsing patterns or survey responses, we would customize our marketing to send content that they’re interested in via email and targeted social media. We’re still working on how to make that a noninvasive process, but that’s all part of the challenge.

I exclusively work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Insyte Consultancy Services?

I searched extensively online and found them through Thumbtack, which helped me find firms catering to small businesses and startups. I discussed the project with their CEO who immediately provided suggestions to help me define my ideas. Over the next few months, I considered about seven other agencies but found that I always referred to Insyte Consultancy Services for their advice. They understood exactly what I wanted, and I was impressed that they’d completed similar projects in the past. Ultimately, I decided to go with them because I felt they could transform my thoughts into actions.

We’ve spent $3,000 thus far for the discovery phase. The prototype will be an additional $7,000 when we complete it.

Their work began in February 2018 and is ongoing.

Since we’re still developing our specifications, we don’t have any hard metrics yet. However, from a qualitative perspective, I appreciate how patient they've been during our back and forth. After every discussion, they sketch out some ideas on frameworks for approval. If the framework isn’t aligned with our direction, they’ll listen to our feedback and then repackage their flow diagrams to better match our vision.

They’re very flexible and are willing to work with us to figure out which ideas can actually be implemented. Occasionally, there have been functions that I wanted to include that weren’t technically feasible, so they’d suggest alternative ideas to move forward. As for communication, we typically spoke once or twice a week using Skype.

In addition to their flexibility and willingness to take initiative, I value their insights. They’re able to actively listen to our needs and refine their work to align with our goals. Furthermore, they believe in our project and its potential to change how we approach economic analysis/engagement. They’re not just agreeing with us to please us; rather, they’re doing what’s good for us while providing achievable technical solutions.

It might benefit them to deliver a bit faster. There have been times when things took longer than they maybe should have. I’m not in a hurry, right now, but if I were under a tighter timetable, it could be a potential issue.

Software & App Dev for Product Dev Company

"Everything they have accomplished so far has worked flawlessly."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services developed a database and web server to manage sites in-house and remotely. Insyte also developed applications for Android and iOS, working from provided wireframes.

Seattle, Washington
Justin Gant
Co-Owner, Product Development Company

The products have yet to be launched, but they function as envisioned. Insyte capably handled responsibilities relating to Windows and Linux services, and they provided high-quality service at a reasonable price. Insyte was responsive to all questions, and all communication was smooth.

I am the co-owner of a product development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We were searching for a developer for both hardware and software solutions that span multiple applications. The product involved web-based servers hosted on-site and remotely, as well as applications for Android and iOS.

We contracted with them to develop an on-site database and web server that would be hosted on a customer’s specific site. That would allow us to manage devices on that site, and it would connect back to centralized servers so it could be managed remotely. They used Windows and Linux services to create native and cross-platform applications. We provided them with wireframes and a scope of what we wanted for the servers and Android and iOS apps.

I work directly with two people on their team, and they manage a team on their side.

How did you come to work with Insyte Consultancy Services?

We had several recommendations from colleagues and peers, but we found Insyte from a Craigslist advertisement.

We’ve spent around $50,000.

We began working together in November 2016, and this project is ongoing. We also have an unrelated project planned with them later this year.

We have not yet completed all phases of this project. Everything they have accomplished so far has worked flawlessly.

We communicated primarily using Skype, and they were responsive during weekends and holidays. Any issue that came up was addressed quickly. We had some delays in the project timeline, but everything else was agreeable.

They provide a tremendous level of service for their price point.

They could have better accuracy on project completion timelines. However, we asked them to take on multiple projects at once so that we didn’t have to use multiple developers. Insyte stepped up and was able to handle all of our projects, but that probably caused those delays.

Mobile App Dev for Social Competition App

“Our collaboration was better than I could have anticipated.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Insyte Consultancy Services created a mobile app; they assisted from the design stage through to completion.

Brandon Adjei-Boateng
Intern Supervisor, Christopher House

The app was successfully launched and is now available for downloads in the app store. The Insyte Consultancy Services team was communicative and able to create a solid deliverable that exceeded original expectations.

I’m the intern supervisor at Christopher House.

For what projects/services did your company hire Insyte Consultancy Services?

We needed assistance in developing our mobile app.

We wanted to create an interactive platform for users to participate in fun, friendly competitions while earning rewards.

I found them online when searching for app developers.

I had an initial meeting with the founder of the company. We then met to figure out the design and work on that together. They developed the app through to the launch.

We worked with the CEO, multiple designers, and coders.

Within a year, they successfully finished the app, and we made it available for download in stores.

Our collaboration was better than I initially anticipated.

We valued their communication and their delivery of the app.