Don't be like everyone else- Start a revolution!

Insurrection Digital is a web marketing firm specializing in Web Design, SEO, and Branding. We have been in business since 2016 and have handled many projects of all size. Located in Richmond VA but serving the Continental US and beyond we are capable of handing projects of varying sizes.  We have services in Branding, SEO, Web Design, SEM, Social Media Marketing, PPC, and more.

Powhatan, VA
  • 2656 Anderson Highway
    Powhatan, VA 23139

Atlantic Testing, Richmond's Pet Nanny, Insurrection Digital, Tu Left Feet, St Andrew's Legion Pipes and Drums

Insurrection Digital Image

Insurrection Digital

Create a new website and brand from scratch. Optimize for search and compile keywords from search trends and competitor research. Do custom graphic design and photography as well as generate content.

St Andrew's Legion Pipes and Drums Image

St Andrew's Legion Pipes and Drums

Build a new website and enhance for search optimization based on keywords. Monitor and track performance and update as needed.

Richond's Pet Nanny Image

Richond's Pet Nanny

Build an entirely new website and enhance for search.  Compile a list of keywords based on competitor research and local search trends. Monitor and track.

Tu Left Feet Website and SEO Image

Tu Left Feet Website and SEO

Re-design Tu Left Feet's webspace and enhance their web presence.  Track and Monitor and optimize for search.  Add and fix local SEO directories and enhance existing ones.

Atlantic Testing Website Build Image

Atlantic Testing Website Build

Rebuild a new website for Atlantic Testing and optimize it for web search.  Create social media accounts and local directory listings to establish online branding.  Monitor and track site performance.

Web Design & SEO for Pet Sitter Services Firm

"When Mike says he’s going to do something, I can trust him to do it on time and with high quality."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Insurrection Digital built a website and took over management of SEO to improve brand awareness for a pet sitting service. Key features include a user-friendly layout. The partnership is ongoing.

Richmond, Virginia
Carol Lormand
Owner, The Pet Nanny

The site has seen its traffic double and its search rankings grow by 65%, increasing the client’s leads. Insurrection Digital uses its expertise and experience to deliver high-quality web development work and SEO. Their flexibility, proactiveness, and ability to listen stand out.

I’m the owner of The Pet Nanny, a well-established pet sitting company. We serve over 165 families.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insurrection Digital?

Our business had been expanding by word-of-mouth, and I decided to take it to the next level. I brought in Insurrection Digital to rebuild our website and take over our SEO.

Insurrection Digital built an entirely new website from scratch. Mike (Marketing Manager, Insurrection Digital) made it more user-friendly and visually pleasing to appeal to younger generations that have a shorter attention span. He followed my chosen design colors and hosted the website on Bluehost.

Mike also took over our SEO. He advised me to start a Facebook to improve our brand presence on new platforms, which will up our ranking on Google.

I only work with Mike.

How did you come to work with Insurrection Digital?

I knew Mike before he started Insurrection Digital, so I was already familiar with his work and confident with what he does. I did consider other vendors, but when I met with Mike and he told me all that he could do for me, I was very happy with him—and I still am.

The project started in June 2018 and is ongoing

We’ve spent about $8,000–$10,000.

Insurrection Digital doubled my web traffic and increased my search rankings by 65%, which has been fantastic for me. I’ve seen my business grow a lot—I now answer 3-4 inquiries every day. Mike continues to provide technical support as needed.

How did Insurrection Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

When Mike says he’s going to do something, I can trust him to do it on time and with high quality. We use Basecamp to communicate, and I get email updates whenever Mike completes a task.

Insurrection Digital is very honest and straightforward. Mike listens to everything I say but also pushes back whenever I suggest a feature or idea that wouldn’t work out the way I want it to. Because of his experience, he never goes with a suggestion of mine that he knows wouldn’t work. He tells me what an action will or might do so that I’m better informed, and we can come up with a better solution together.

No, I think Insurrection Digital is doing a great job.

Communicate with Mike constantly. Don’t ever hesitate no matter the time of day

Insurrection Digital is very fair and very compassionate without being a pushover.
    I already have recommended their team.