Marketing That Works!

Insignia SEO is a digital marketing company out of Austin, Texas that focuses on the creation, development, and promotion of brands, products, and concepts worldwide. Our marketing agency provides services like SEO, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click, Email Marketing (and more!) to create an effective delivery method that generates business. Insignia SEO is the #1 choice for many companies, as it brings together different methods of marketing to ensure the best outcome for sales success.

Austin, TX
  • Austin, TX

Fortune 500 Managed Serviced Provider

SEO for Solar Energy Company

"We've benefitted from incredible project management at every turn."

Insignia SEO provides search engine optimization services to increase visibility and drive traffic.

Austin, Texas
President, Solar Energy Company

Insignia SEO has drastically improved rankings for a variety of keywords. Professional and experienced, the team offers a steady stream of communication, including detailed responses to feedback. Their ability to adapt to preferences while delivering results sets them apart from other vendors.

I’m the president of a solar system cleaning and repair company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Insignia SEO?

We hired Insignia to help us with our SEO.

Our goals were to increase our visibility across several areas of Google and drive more relevant traffic to our site.

We searched for an SEO firm on Google, and the fact that they ranked highly made them stand out. The proof of their capabilities was right in front of us.

Insignia has a process for everything they do. They approach SEO in a systematic way while simultaneously communicating with us about progress and listening to our feedback and preferences.

Insignia has a very efficient and well-managed team. We have a project manager who is incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and available. When certain specialists are needed for different parts of the project, they too are knowledgeable, responsive, and available.

We used to be ranked at the 65th spot and above for certain keyword phrases that were very relevant to us. Now we’re ranked number one for over 20 of our focus keywords.

How did the Insignia SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We've benefitted from incredible project management at every turn. The team is very professional and knowledgeable.

What impresses you about the Insignia SEO?

The results are impressive. They can’t be beaten.

Balancing SEO results with content design quality on your website is tough. It’s a balance between the scientific part of your business and the artistic side. We’ve had to work through this with Insignia, but again, they’ve done a great job working with us on this.

Overall Score These guys are the real deal.
    They are easy to work with and prompt in their delivery.
    The cost is reasonable for the amount of work that they do and the results that they provide.
    The quality is unmatched.
    I would recommend them to any business.

SEO and Web Design for Counselor

“They treated me like a high-profile client and gave me top-notch service.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Insignia SEO created a WordPress site and improved SEO for a small counseling organization. They transferred content and pictures from an old site and formulated a keywords list.

Austin, Texas
Tyrone Obaseki
Owner, Transformative Counseling and Wellness Solution

The site appears earlier in searches and feedback is positive. Insignia SEO responded quickly to requests and was patient throughout the process. They explained each step and developed a visually appealing product.

I own a small counseling organization in Austin, Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Insignia SEO?

I wanted help creating a website and setting up SEO services.

They took my ideas and concepts and turned them into the exact site I wanted. I gave them pictures and some content and they designed and developed the whole site in WordPress. They helped me develop a keyword list for my SEO strategy and backlinked my old site to the new one to improve search rankings. They also corrected a lot of little issues or mistakes and walked me through the user videos and manuals for WordPress to help me understand the process.

I work with Rolando (COO & VP of Marketing, Insignia SEO).

How did you come to work with Insignia SEO?

I found them on Google. I made some phone calls to other companies that weren’t as accessible or willing to work with me. Insignia was very understanding of my requests and happy to work with a small company like mine.

I spent about $1,000 on the project.

We started working together around June 2018 and they’ve delivered the finished site.

People are finding my site and I get good feedback from friends and colleagues on how the site looks. I’m very pleased and the website is stellar.

How did Insignia SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond very promptly and were willing to talk with me over the phone, which I prefer. I had a lot of questions, but they were patient and explained everything. If I ever needed them to change anything, it was often done within minutes.

They’re very talented. They incorporated every idea I had into the site and gave it a real wow factor. They took all of my pictures and created a really unique design. They treated me like a high-profile client and gave me top-notch service. They did an outstanding job and I’m very impressed by them.

I have nothing they should improve. I plan on building another website in the future and will use their services again.