INNOVATIVE, FULL-SERVICE DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY.

inSegment is a full-service digital marketing agency. We work across the full spectrum of the marketing and sales landscape, synthesizing digital and traditional approaches into measurable programs.

Founded by Alexander Kesler, inSegment is a digital performance marketing and advertising agency that values extensive strategy, and measurable, quantifiable results.

The value of digital marketing methods – the targeting, segmentation, and analytical data that are available – allows us to directly tie our marketing efforts to ROI, showing our clients what works best for them, and why.

Our clients choose us not just for our imagination, but for our technological expertise, our analytic background and training, and for our reputation as digital experts.

We specialize in Demand Generation, Lead Generation, SEO, Paid Search and Display and Web Development as well as B2B Campaigns, Email Marketing, Social Campaigns and other services.

2007

• Lesley University
  • Massachusetts School of Law
  • Raymond James

Web Development for Global Cyber Security Company

"I have had a flawless experience with inSegment."

inSegment designed and developed a website for a global cyber security provider. The team now works on analytics,  SEO and CRO, as well as some security infrastructure improvements.

Director of Digital Marketing, Cybersecurity Company

There has been a significant increase in site traffic and conversion rates since the project began. inSegment is extremely organized, beginning each project with a map and specific, quantifiable goals. The team shows passion and authentic concern for project success.

I work for a global cyber security company.

I am the director of digital marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with inSegment?

There are multiple. We have worked with inSegment for analytics, search engine optimization, and website design. We also used them to improve the infrastructure of our site to make it as secure as possible.

inSegment has done website development work, SEO [search engine optimization], and conversion rate optimization. They conduct A/B tests on a consistent basis to increase the conversion rate on the site, and they have set up the analytics system for the various inputs to flow into a single, unified dashboard.

How did you come to work with inSegment?

We were referred to them through word of mouth.

We have an ongoing relationship with inSegment. Some projects have been completed and others are in progress. Things like SEO and CRO [conversion rate optimization] are indefinite because there are always opportunities to improve performance.

We have seen significant improvement in site traffic volume as well as the conversion rate of users after they arrive on the site.

How did inSegment perform from a project management standpoint?

inSegment is stellar. They are incredibly buttoned up. They begin every project with very clear road maps and well-defined milestones. They consistently achieve the goals that they set. I have had a flawless experience with inSegment, which I consider the most important component of a relationship with a valued partner.

What distinguishes inSegment from other providers?

There's an authentic and deep concern that inSegment has for the success of their clients that I have not experienced with other agencies. I attribute that deep, passionate concern for client success to their founder and president, Alexander Kesler. He is directly involved in the business of individual accounts and clients despite the growth that his agency has seen through the years, which I think is rare. I would absolutely attribute not only the success of the agency, but the success of the relationship that we have with inSegment to his passion and involvement.

Is there anything inSegment could have improved or done differently?

I have nothing to say in regard to room for improvement. If I ever have a need that isn't currently being served, it is quickly addressed.

I have given quotes to other agencies as points of comparison and inSegment always ends up beating the quote. I get the service and quality that I need at a very competitive rate.
    Absolutely.

Design for Real Estate Company

"They’re great at doing everything we needed with our website."

InSegment assisted a real estate firm as they improved their online presence. Their tasks included work on a logo, collateral, and templates, as well as a company website.

Boston, Massachusetts
Office Manager, Real Estate Company

InSegment’s consistently excellent work led to a website that pleased the firm and achieved its objectives. The agency impressed with their responsive communication, quick turnover times, and willingness to provide alternatives and suggestions.

Please describe your company.

We are a real estate and investment firm located in Boston’s financial district. Right now, we are a small company with only eight employees, but we’re growing.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I am the office manager and manager of investor relations.

What was your goal in working with InSegment?

We needed to update our logo and InSegment helped us look at various options. They expanded our collateral, some of our templates and, from there, went on to update everything.

They updated our company website; InSegment completely changed the site and updated it to include company biographies. They also developed a user-friendly property section, where outside clients and investors can look up information. They also provided us with new business cards, templates, and letterhead.

What was your process for selecting InSegment with which to work?

I think that the partners of the company had known the principals at InSegment prior to starting this company.

Confidential.

How satisfied are you with the work of InSegment?

We are very satisfied. They were easy to get a hold of and they’re very responsive. If I had any questions or needed more information, they were able to respond quickly. Their turnover time is fast. They’re great, and I love working with them. When you need them, they are there. inSegment is always ready to provide alternatives and suggestions.

Is there anything unique about InSegment that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

They’re great at doing everything we needed with our website. Anything that’s website related, they can do it.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

Be as clear as you can regarding what you want your message to be and how you want it to be represented.

I don’t have anything negative to say. I enjoyed working with them.

Web Design for Metrowest Community Federal Credit Union

"They [InSegment] know how to help grow websites within the search engines."

2014 - Ongoing

With the end goal of an improved website and greater visibility, a credit union hired InSegment to redesign their site, handle web hosting, and provide SEO services.

Boston, Massachusetts
Gary Carlson
IT Manager, Metrowest Community Federal Credit Union

InSegment contributed to a great new website that receives excellent feedback from its users and continues to provide exceptional maintenance. The agency impressed with their sophisticated SEO knowledge, practical skill, and thorough documentation.

Please describe your company.

We’re a credit union in downtown Framingham, Mass., serving the Middlesex County area.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the IT [information technology] manager.

What was your goal in working with InSegment?

We wanted a new website that would give us greater visibility, particularly on Web searches.

InSegment redesigned our website and handles the Web hosting and the SEO [search engine optimization] for us.

What was your process for selecting InSegment with which to work?

Two of our executives had gone to a training class where InSegment gave a really good presentation on website design. We had them show us some of the work they’d done for other banks and credit unions. Based on their knowledge and their skills with SEO, we decided to go with them.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the work that they’ve done for you?

Our work with InSegment has cost around $25,000.

When did you start working with them?

We started working with them in the early fall of 2014 and continue to work with them to this day.

What were the results of the project?

InSegment redesigned our website and manages our Web hosting and SEO capabilities. All of our employees, specifically those in the loan department, like the layout of the new website because it’s easier to locate the information they need. Our members have also said that it’s a lot easier to use.

Is there anything unique about InSegment that really makes them stand out, compared to other companies?

The biggest thing that stands out is inSegment's knowledge of SEO. They know how to help grow websites within the search engines. At the end of each month, they send a statistical report of how we’re performing and where our website is going.

It would be better if their pricing on SEO and Web hosting were based on company size.

We ask you to rate InSegment on a scale of one to five, with five being the top score. What would you give them out of five for the quality of their work?

Five.

For schedule, as in being on time and meeting deadlines?

Four.

For cost, as in value for your money and sticking with the original estimates?

For the overall score?

Five.

How likely are you to recommend this company to a colleague, out of five?

Five - I already have. In fact, another company has contacted me because they were impressed with our site.